Becoming Marie Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of a young crossdressers adventures.
3.1k words
4.52
50.5k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 02/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of my cross-dressing series, I'm now in my forties but these are taken from when I discovered the part of me that loves cross dressing and gay sex. To fully appreciate my series please read "Becoming Marie".

*

After my encounter with Kevin at his office I knew that I wanted more. I had my own place and had started to build up a nice collection of lingerie which I would often wear while wanking to my slowly built up collection of porn. This was before the age of internet so it was sometimes hard to get porn, mainly from friends, nearly always straight. I would always imagine I was the female when watching my tapes and always cum straight away when the woman would take the guy up her ass.

After the experience of meeting Kevin at the toilets, we had chatted by phone and he had told me of another 'cottage' as he told me they were known.

"Its always heaving with guys" He told me.

I didn't have a car then. I used to ride a bike everywhere I went, which was also a good reason to keep my legs smooth. Kevin told me where the cottage was and told me to give it a visit. He was sure I would be a hit. I used to cycle 10 to 20 miles every Saturday and Sunday just for keeping fit and my legs in nice shape. The cottage Kevin told me about was eight miles from where I lived and not far off a route I already took on my weekend rides, I thought I would give it a go on a Sunday ride.

Sunday morning came along and after my morning coffee I decided to give it a go. It was a lovely warm day and thought, what the hell I'm cycling that way anyway. I got in the shower and give my already smooth legs a quick shave and then gave myself an enema. I then put on a pair of see through panties in black and then my Lycra shorts over them. I love the feel of Lycra tight against my ass and my cock started to pulse as I put on a tight long sleeved top. I decided to put some hold up stockings on my feet and put my socks on top of them before setting off. If nothing else happened I could always have a wank at the toilets. I wheeled my bike to the lift, pressed the button, went to the ground floor and set off at 11 am for a slow ride there.

It took me 40 minutes to do the eight miles to the toilets but I wasn't in a rush. If I didn't get any fun, I could always cycle some more. The toilets were right beside the Transporter bridge near Middlesborough (not there no more). On arriving I locked my bike against the railings and walked into the block. They were not very clean and had a pungent smell of piss, which added to the thrill of the place. There was a cubicle as you walked in and I noticed there was a big hole in the door. There was also a long steel trough with enough room for 3 people to stand at. I went into the cubicle, shut the door behind me and scanned the graffiti on the walls. I had a look inside and I then found a porn magazine on top of the cistern. I noticed the small window looking out to see my bike locked up, also giving a view if anyone was coming in.

I sat down and had a quick look through the porn mag, which got my cock stirring, imagining I was the women in the pictures dressed in the sexy outfits. After five to ten minutes I left the mag on the floor and went back into the main block and stood at the trough. I Was just about to pull the stockings up my legs and have a wank when I looked outside, I seen a transit van pull up. My cock was semi erect by now. My Lycra pants were pulled downs slightly at the front but still clinging tightly to my ass. I looked through the window and two guys got out of either side of the van and started to head to the toilets.

I deliberately stood in the middle of the trough and pretended to be doing a piss when they both entered. Half expecting one to use the stall while the other used the cubicle, I was surprised when they both came to the trough and stood either side of me.

As I stood between them trying to hide my semi erect 7 inch dick from their views, they both undone their pants and got their cocks out and started to piss. I thought they were going to finish and go but then I noticed the guy to my right leaning back slightly and looking at my Lycra clad ass and legs. I looked to my left and was sure I seen him looking at my ass too. This made me even more horny than I already was and slowly took my hand from my cock to reveal its swollen state. I casually looked at both guys groins and saw two nice sized cocks which made my cock jump of its own accord. I suddenly felt 2 hands feel my ass at the same time and looking behind me they both had a hand each on my ass cheeks. I reached to either side with both hands and grabbed for both their cocks as they both kneaded my cheeks together. My own cock was now fully erect as I felt both these 30 something guys rubbing my ass together.

Just then the guy to my left suddenly stopped and looked through the window. He nodded that someone was coming into the toilets.

An older guy, maybe in his forties entered. He looked at the trough and seen me with my Lycra shorts and smooth legs standing there between two guys in jeans and t shirts. He opened the cubicle door and entered. With the guy in the cubicle, I tucked my cock back into my pants and stepped away from the trough until the older guy left. I stood in front of the cubicle door and waited for the older guy to leave making it look like I needed to use the toilet.

All of a sudden from the hole in the cubicle door, the older guy put his cock through the hole and just left it there to see what would happen. I looked at the other guys at the trough and they had both turned around and were openly wanking their cocks for me to see.

"Do you want to suck it?" The guy on the right whispered, I nodded that I did and the guy nearest the window went and stood at it to keep a lookout while the guy on the right told me to go for it. I then just dropped to my knees in front of this anonymous cock, which was about 6 inches long. I slowly licked the tip before putting my lips on the head and started to suck it into my mouth. I started to suck the cock as deep as I could through the glory hole and the guy on the right came behind me and started to pull my Lycra pants down to feel my ass some more. After what was only a few minutes of sucking the guys cock through the hole I felt it start to pulse and throb in my mouth, then shoot a good amount of spunk. By this time my Lycra shorts where off me completely and I was left in just my black see through panties with a mouthful of spunk, which I happily swallowed.

The guy in the cubicle pulled his cock back through the hole and I stood up and got back to the trough in just my panties and tight top. The older guy opened the cubicle door and smiled at me as he left the block leaving me with the two other guys either side of me with their rock hard cocks in their hands.

"Do you fully cross dress or is it just the panties mate?" Said the guy on the right.

"I dress fully but don't do wig or make up yet." I replied.

"Have you somewhere to go?" Said the guy on my left.

"Yes, I live by myself but I've got my bike outside and live 8 miles away." I replied again.

"If you want we can go back to yours now? You can put the bike in the back of the van and we can go to yours for some fun, You fancy that mate?" He said.

"What are you into?" I asked.

"We like all things, but me and Danny here like to spit roast guys. We both don't take it mind. Im Ste!"He replied.

"God yeah, I'd love that. Lets go." I replied.

We left the toilets and after unlocking my bike and putting it in the back of the van, I got in the back myself. I gave them directions to my place and ten minutes later was outside the apartment block. On the way there we chatted and arranged that I would get out first and go put my bike away and get dressed for them. I told them to wait for ten minutes and then ring my apartment number and I would let them in. I rushed up to my apartment, unlocked the door, put the bike in the main room and ran to my bedroom.

I had black panties on and black hold up stockings already below my socks, so I grabbed my black see through basque, pulled it on, attached the stockings to the garter straps and waited for my buzzer to ring. Practically as soon as I had put my high heel shoes on the buzzer rang. After answering and letting them in they knocked on my door and came in. They shut the door behind them and stood in the hallway as I locked the door behind them. As I was locking the door Danny grabbed my ass and started rubbing my panties. I involuntarily murmured my approval and turned to face them both. I was stood there in black basque, stockings, heels and panties with my cock already hard and two guys in front of me that wanted to spit roast me.

'How I'm going to enjoy this,' I thought.

I dropped to my knees and started to undo Steve's jeans, while Danny undone his jeans and took his shirt off. Steve took his off too while I pulled his jeans and pants off to reveal his cock in front of my hungry mouth. Steve was already semi erect and looked to be about 6 inches already as I reached out and felt his heavy balls. I looked to my side and Danny was already fully erect with a good 7 inch cock, but what was the best thing about it was how thick it was.

"Which is the bedroom?" Said Danny.

I turned and crawled to my bedroom door, opened it and crawled onto my bed all the time showing them my pantied ass. My bedroom was small but I had a double bed in it all the same. Danny came to the foot of the bed while Steve climbed on behind me and started to feel my ass again. I was on my hands and knees on my bed.

Danny guided his cock to my mouth and I immediately took half of his length into my open, hungry mouth. I could feel Steve pull my panties to the side and start to lick my balls and work his tongue towards my asshole.

"What's your name bitch?" Said Danny as he pushed more of his cock into my mouth.

I gave it a few deep sucks then took my mouth off his cock and replied.

"Marie's my name, sir. I need your cocks together, sir."

My cock twitched as I replied to Danny and I murmured as I felt Steve's tongue stab into my ass while pulling my hips to his face. I again took Danny into my mouth and tried to get the full length down my throat. I couldn't get it all in. He suddenly grabbed my head and forced it past my throat, making me gag forcefully.

"I'm going to make you deep throat me now. Marie, Try to relax your throat muscles and think what a slut you are for our cocks. Look into my eyes now Marie, so I can see how much you love being a slut," Danny said.

I raised my eyes up to look at him and this must have helped the angle of his cock as the next time he thrust into my throat it wasn't half as bad. All this time Steve was stabbing my ass with his tongue and I could feel my ass opening more and more. My balls were covered with his saliva where he had licked them. He then pulled my erect cock behind me and started to suck my bellend while inserting a finger into my wet opening. Danny had now built a nice rhythm to fucking my mouth and every two or three thrusts into my mouth, he held my head and forced it past my throat, but by now I was no longer gagging. I felt Steve move about and let my cock fall from his mouth but couldn't look behind me as Danny had hold of my head, feeding me his thick cock. I then felt a nudging feeling at my ass and then realized that Steve was about to enter me. He slowly pushed and at first I wouldn't open for him. Then suddenly his cock head opened my hole and he slowly pushed deeper and deeper inside me.

I was now in heaven and my own dick was rock hard as I had a nice 6 to 7 inch cock in my ass while all the time getting fed a thick 7 inch cock down my throat. As Steve started to build a rhythm going up my ass I was murmuring round Danny's dick and then suddenly he pulled his wet slimy dick from my mouth and pushed my face into his balls and told me to lick them.I stuck my tongue out and started licking for all I was worth as I could now hear and feel Steve's hips slapping against my ass cheeks. Steve's rhythm started to slow a bit and I thought he was going to shoot but then slowly he took his cock from my ass and brought it to my lips next to Danny's already rock hard dick.

"Suck us both Marie." said Steve.

I opened my mouth as wide as I possibly could, but there was no way I could fit them both fully in my mouth. I managed to get a couple of inches of each into my mouth together but no more than that before Danny took his cock away and turned me over onto my back. Steve climbed on top of my chest and started to position his cock to my lips as I felt Danny slowly push his thick cock to my already stretched hole. He reached to the end of the bed and grabbed two pillows as I slowly sucked Steve's cock into my mouth. He lifted my thighs up and placed the pillows under my hips and then guided his cock up my ass slowly and smoothly. Steve fed me more of his cock and raising up slightly he put his hands on the wall and started to feed it down my throat. I was now fully skewered between two lovely chunks of man meat and loved being the submissive slut I craved to be. My own cock was rock hard by now and as Danny increased the speed of his thrusts he reached forward and started to wank my cock hard and fast.

I knew that if I shot my spunk I would very quickly loose my horniness, which always happens, but the way Danny was wanking me I knew I wouldn't last long. I sucked Steve as deep as I could manage in the position I was in and rubbed his balls with my free hand trying to get him to shoot for me. All the time Danny thrust harder and faster into my hungry ass. With no notice whatsoever Steve suddenly took his dick from my mouth and started to wank his cock in front of my mouth. I knew he was going to shoot all over my face. I stuck my tongue out for him and looked into his eyes to encourage him to shoot for me. Danny was hammering away at my ass and still wanking my cock and I knew I was going to shoot very soon.

"Shoot your spunk, Marie. I want to see our lovely slut cum. Cum for me now, slut." Danny shouted.

He wanked me as fast as he could while thrusting in and out of me. I could see Steve getting ready to shoot too. Then I felt it. My balls tightened and I shot a long streak of cum which flew from the end of my dick and hit Steve on his back. My shooting must have tipped Steve over the edge. He let out a huge moan as he shot straight over my face and some even hit he wall before putting his cock to my mouth. He shot two or three more spurts as Danny milked my dick dry. When I had started to shoot Danny gave me three hard thrusts and then when I had shot my spunk he too had shot his load deep into my rectum. He told me that he had wanted to keep fucking me after I had cum, but when I had he said my ass muscles had twitched that much that he couldn't stop himself from shooting.

Both Steve and Danny got untangled from me and went into the bathroom to get cleaned up, leaving me covered in my own spunk. Spunk in my ass, spunk in my mouth and spunk over my face.

After getting cleaned and dressed I made them a coffee each and they told me of a few other places I might like to try. All the time I was still in my lingerie. They said that as I was still only young I should try make up and wig and encouraged me more to be more fem looking.