Becoming My Roomate's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It takes me about ½ hour to fall asleep as the Tylenol slowly sets in. As it does I start crying to myself as I realize that I am tied up in my own bed in locked chains and no idea when he will release me. My face starts to throb from the slap as I fall asleep.

I wake up the next morning feeling sore all over and it takes me a minute to realize that I have been asleep for more than 10 hours. I also notice that there appears to be a key ring on top of my alarm clock. While I slept very well I was also completely aware of what happened last night and remember all of it. I slowly get out of bed, being a bit difficult to move with all the chains on me. As I get to my alarm clock I notice that there is only one key on the key ring – 1 when I have 5 different type of locks on me. I quickly start trying to use it and finds that it only unlocks the chain between my arm chains and spreader bar chain. That at least allows me freedom of movement between my legs and arms but without the other keys I can not get undressed without tearing off or cutting off over $150 worth of Victoria secret lingerie. After a couple minutes the panic settle down and I head off to the kitchen to make coffee. When the coffee is ready I reach into the fridge to grab the milk and find a note from Dan.

Hello my little slut:

I think we need to make a decision about what happens next between us. While last night was a lot of fun for me (and I am sure for you as you kept allowing me to continue) you need to understand that I only did that much you, especially the beatings, as you offered to replace the kinky bar slut I brought home. I did however really enjoy the blowjobs and sex as well as how amazing you looked. So I am offering you a choice. I know that right now you are still locked up and if you want to get free all you need to do is text me and I will tell you where the keys are hidden.

Before you go rushing to your cell phone let me explain what choice I am giving you. As I said I really enjoyed my time with Lindsay and didn't realize how great of a woman she has grown into. So I am willing to let Lindsay live full time out in the house on the condition that she become my "housewife". Not in any sense married but she will be my maid, servant and playing thing as I see fit. Since you already work from home on all of that consulting you would be able to dress as Lindsay at all time. In exchange this would mean that you are a servant to me, not a full sex slave but a subservient female to my needs. You would recognize that my needs come first so if you are working on something when I get home and decide that you need to get me a beer or cook me dinner you would do so without question, stop what you are doing and do it for me. Same applies to sex, if you are in the middle of a major report and I decide I want a blowjob you would have 10 seconds to hit save and then hit your knees in front of me. There would be no major beatings like last night unless we agreed on them first that you wanted a nasty submissive night, though this doesn't mean you wouldn't get punished for making a mistake on dinner or housekeeping or not getting me off in time.

Also your male personality wouldn't be thrown away, you would still be able to go out as a guy when you need / want to but you need to explain it to me first and I will get you the clothes you need from a locked box. This is just to keep Lindsay alive and thriving and not just something you have fun with.

The most important thing you would have to remember is that as a female your orgasm and sexual pleasure would not matter. If you can get off from me fucking you then fine, if not you have to masturbate and if I think you are doing that to much I will punish you.

If you agree to this then you are to stay as you are until I get home around 4:30. If you text me for the location of the keys, even if you don't use them, then it is over and we never speak of this again. If you even touch up your makeup then it is over. The only thing you are allowed to do is put on a pair of shoes if you want but they must be a set of your heels, not mens shoes.

After finishing reading it I sat down and started thinking it over as I drank my cup of coffee and realized I had about 2 – 2.5 hours till he got home to figure it out. I was really agonizing over it – I really liked the idea of being Lindsay more often and aside from the lack of lube the sex probably would have been amazing but the idea of turning myself over to him seemed to scare me, I mean look at what he had done to me the night before.

It was about and hour before he was supposed to get home that I finally made up my mind. I had been getting horny thinking of what I was wearing and how my makeup looked after a night of crying and I found myself reaching for my dick to masturbate when I stopped myself. When I started thinking of why I stopped myself it was because Dan hadn't let me yet and after last night I was really enjoying the constantly horny state. I decided then and there to go ahead with his offer. I went to my room and found the slut heels I had been wearing last night, put them on and started cleaning up the condo while waiting for him.

When I heard his car pull up I went to just inside the front door and kneeled down with my eyes facing down and my hands folded in front of me. As Dan walked in he simply stared at me and started slowly walking around me inspecting me from every angle. When he was done he simply stood infront of me, undid his jeans and pulled his dick out. Without hesitating I leaned forward and started sucking it as best as I could. About 15 minute later he shot his load all over my face.

"Ok Lindsay stand up now and we will get this sorted out." We went and sat the kitchen table and he pulled out some papers from his backpack. "This an actual agreement between us in writing that you are agreeing to what I set out in my letter this morning. It is all in there and this basically prevents you from getting pissed off with me 3 months from now for locking up your male clothing or not liking the sex. It is good for 1 year from today." I read it over quickly and noting nothing outside the ordinary, it gave him a large control over my life and day to day activities. Made it clear that we would not sleep in the same bed at night and that his control is absolute, including locking me up like he did last night for me to sleep at night. As well there were some very specific requirements about clothing, body care and makeup. This included:

-I was only allowed to wear pant while in female persona at his say so – I could not request it he would tell me when and why I should wear them, this included sweat pants for working out.

-Capri's, yoga pants ect were ok as long as they were skin tight and worn as part of an outfit. Any outfits like that must be present to Dan when purchased for his approval.

-Must wear lingerie after 9PM in the house and sleep in it.

-Required to work out at least 30 minutes each day on exercise video's and online guides. This would include cardio and yoga workout. For the work outs I must be wearing a tennis outfit except for the yoga I would be allowed a proper yoga outfit of Dan's approval.

-I must be wearing a minimum of foundation, lip gloss and mascara at all times in the house, more makeup as appropriate to the outfit.

-I must keep my current lip gloss / lip stick on me or within reach at all times in case I need to re-wet my lips before giving a blow job.

-Shave my body hairless at all times – waxing is encouraged (not that big of a deal as I am not that hairy to begin with).

-Must wear at least 3 inch heels between 9PM and 9AM

-Must wear a wig at all time until I can grow my hair out enough to look feminine if I wanted and then must wear a wig between 9PM and 9AM.

After flipping through it I signed it and asked Dan what was next. He fished out the keys to the remainder of the locks, let me free and told me to go get cleaned up and then meet him in the living room in nice day clothes and makeup as I felt appropriate in an hour and a half.

When the time came I went into the living room in a nice sweater dress, knee high nylons and 2 inch pumps with foundation, mascara, blush some red lipstick and eye shadow hoping he would find this appropriate. He had me stop and make a quick spin for him and he nodded approvingly. "This is great for wearing around the house during the day I like it. Now that agreement you signed started as soon as you signed it and I don't see any point in easing into it. As of now you are mine and I expect you to do as you are told."

"Yes sir," I respond "what is the first thing you want your slut to do?"

"You are not my slut, you are my housewife servant, though I guess if you are talking like that you are still horny and up from last night. Hmmmmmm well if that is the case bend over the couch."

Doing as he says I bend over wondering what is going to come next I find out fairly quickly. Looking back over my shoulder I see him pulling a condom out of his pocket and dropping his pants. Turning forward I close my eye and try to steel my self for what comes next. He pulls the hem of my dress up over my ass, pulls down my thong and shoves himself right in without any lube. I start crying after the first couple thrusts but he just keeps on going for 20 minutes till I can feel himself shoot his load in the condom. He pulls out, pulls my clothing back into place. "Ok wifey I want you to go start supper, steaks in the fridge and I want baked potato and a salad, don't come out of the kitchen till it is ready. Now quit your crying and go make me dinner."

For the second time in less than 24 hours I have been brutally fucked in the ass and wondering what the hell I have gotten into I head for the kitchen to start his dinner. As I am cooking dinner I keep looking at my self in the mirror wondering what the fuck I was getting into letting my self be ass raped like that all the time and then wishing I could go up stairs and fix my make up. Knowing I am not allowed to leave the kitchen and not wanting to get punished I figure out why women always seem to carry there purse with them with basics and resolve to start doing the same around the house so if he does this to me again I can fix some of the mess.

After I serve dinner I had to go do this dishes and just as I finished Dan calls out and reminds me that it is now 9PM and I need to go get changed. I choose a little pink babydoll and panty combination with some white thigh highs with bows on top and some 4 inch pink platform wedges and go clean my face and redo the makeup. Knowing Dan likes school girl fantasies I do my makeup as young looking as I can and change to a blond wig which I pull into pig tails for him.

As I go downstair and present my self to him he approves of the choices and says he is going to need my services soon but is wondering if I have any questions about the agreement. I have 2 "Am I allowed to carry a purse around the condo with my basic make up ect in it so I can fix my self up after playtimes without having to go back to my room and am I allowed to clean off my makeup before bed. It is very bad for my skin to sleep in makeup but the agreement says foundation, mascara and lip color at all time." He thinks for just a second "Yes to both of those, I will make the changes to the agreement tomorrow and you can agree to them, you will be required to have a purse with in the room at all times and you will be allowed to clean makeup off at night on the condition that you re-apply it as soon as you wake up." I thanks him quickly and sit on the couch beside him to watch some tv.

A couple of hours later he tells me it is time for bed but a couple things to clear up first. "We are going to have a fixed morning schedule from now on, starting tomorrow. You are to wake me up with a blowjob before 9 on the weekends and 7 on the weekdays. You must be in compliance with the makeup and dresscode for that blow job. Once I am up you will go make me coffee and a light breakfast while I shower. I want a hot cup of coffee in my hands as I exit the bathroom. While I am eating you will make sure my bag is packed for the day and you will hold the door open for me when I leave on weekdays. On the weekend you are to go get dressed in proper day clothes while I am eating breakfast. On the weekdays I may require you to send video to me of you still appropriately dressed until 9AM on demand. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir" I respond.

"Good time for bed so give me a quick blowjob and then go get your beauty sleep."

After a 10 minute blow job I head up stairs to get ready my self when he call after me "You can masturbate to one orgasm tonight as long as you eat the cum afterwards."

I quickly clean off my makeup and lay down in bed and before I can even masturbate I fall right asleep.

The next morning I get up at 6 (it's a Monday) and go get my basic makeup on, put on my same heels at the night before and head over to Dans room. I slip into his room and pull back the covers seeing that he is sleeping in the nude. For the first time since this started I am actually a bit repulsed, not really able to figure out why I was doing this and actually standing there for 10 minutes arguing with myself about just walk out of the room and getting my self back into a male persona.

I mean here was a guy who beat me with flogger and whips for 2 hours straight, forced anal intercourse without any lube and then left me locked up in chains until I signed an agreement allowing him to have absolute control over me , forcing me to suck him off and then anally raping me again. And here I was all dolled up and getting ready to suck him off again. The horny slutty part of me finally won out and I crawled onto his bed and start sucking his cock. It sure got hard fast. Right at 7 his alarm went off and he finished off 2 minutes later, I kept it in my mouth and swallowed right away.

"Good morning wifey, that sure was pleasant. I sure hope you got a similar release last night"

"No actually I didn't I fell asleep before I could."

"To bad cause I am not going to let you again until tonight if you are lucky"

I headed to the kitchen while he had his shower, making him a cup of coffee and some toast.

While he ate I double checked that he had everything and held the door open for him.

After he left I had my coffee and breakfast and cleaned up the kitchen which took till 9 at which point I went and had my shower and got dressed for the day. At noon he called and requested pictures of what I was wearing at that instant so I sent it to him – a little skirt and tshirt combo, flats and basic makeup.

I spent the day working taking a break at 2 to do my cardio – the tennis outfit makes that a lot of fun – and when dan got home at 5 I was waiting at the door (I had upgraded to some 2 inch heels as well) with a drink for him and to take his bag.

As soon as he walked in he saw me and got a nasty gleam in his eye. He took the drink, handed me the bag and told me to be in his room in 15 minutes.

That gave me just enough time to sort out his bag, putting the lunch stuff in the dishwasher and touching up my makeup from my purse.

As I went into his room he just stared at me, handed me a ball gag and told me to take off my heels and panties.

As soon as I did that he laid me on the bed with my skirt pulled up, told me to close my eyes and fucked me with no lube. This lasted about half and hour and by the end my makeup was a wreck from crying in pain again.

"That was a great thing to come home to – now go start supper." I grab my purse, panties and shoes and head for the kitchen. After dinner and cleaning up there was about an hour for me to do more work until I had to change and watch tv. After that it was much like the day before give him a blow job before bed in the living room and then off to sleep. This basically how things went every day from then on. I developed a cleaning schedule for the house such as laundry on this day, clean the kitchen that day, vacuuming ect as well as work outs. Working from home allowed me to have all the free time I wanted to do this during the day like a good wifey. He didn't give me permission to masturbate for another 5 days, 1 week after this had started, and hold me to about times per week.

It has been 6 months since this started and the routine is still the same. He doesn't have to gag me as often when he comes home but it still hurts a lot when he fucks me without lube every evening and more often than not I cry and whimper a bit about it. The only real change with me is that I shower every night before bed and then do my makeup for the full next day when I wake up otherwise cleaning my face that often causes my skin to go dry. At the end of the second month Dan decided I need to have my period like every good housewife so we would designate one week each month that he chooses in which I have my "period". This basically means that since I shouldn't have "vaginal sex (IE no lube) we have anal sex a couple times in which he uses lube. Those weeks I am also allowed to be a bit bitchy and moody to him. The payback for which is that one night that following weekend we have a BDSM night in which he can do what ever he wants to me – usually very nasty beatings and some watersport.

At this point I have basically given up my male self for the remained for the year contract. I live as Lindsay all the time except when I have meetings to the rate time I want to go out as a guy. I have accepted Dan as my master and owner for now and treat him as such. While we didn't intend for it to turn into that type of situation it just seemed to evolve into it nicely.

12