Becoming My Wife’s Bi-Fuck Toy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel how much I am excited by the thought of us and our sexual adventures," she whispered as she directed my fingers along her clit and massaged the tip of my index finger against her soaking lace panties and the base of the butt plug. She rubbed my already stiff cock harder.

"Matt I want us to enjoy our desire together. I want you to be fucked, and be with me when I am fucked, by the women I find attractive."

I was ready to cum there and then in her hand as she confided in me one of her desires. She grabbed my cock at the base to prevent me from shooting. She removed my hand from under her skirt and lightly brushed my fingers over my lips and down my chin. The intoxicatingly sweet smell of her sex drifted between us.

"You have to admit darling, Jo and Di are so fucking hot."

"Yes," I nodded.

"Don't tell me you haven't fantasied about them?"

"Yes," I admitted as there was no point hiding it from, her especially since her revelation to me.

"Fantasised about them fucking you from both ends with strap-ons?"

"Yes," I confirmed, "you know me so well."

There was a short pause in our conversation as I thought of tonight. I had no idea what S was thinking about, but was curious to find out and see if I could push her further and expand on her revelation.

"Apart from the fact they are so fucking hot," I began breaking the silence, "why Jo and Di? They have been our friends for years and there has been no flirting before tonight."

"Well, we haven't really seen them since our recent openness and adventures, have we?"

"True," I agreed.

"I had just taken a shower when they called and... to be honest Matt, I was trying on some new clothes for tonight, which had arrived earlier, and I was quite turned on."

"And?" I encouraged.

"Well we got talking, I was enjoying the way the soft tight suppleness of the latex felt against my skin; every movement I made was accentuated. I was kind of paying attention to Di, but I was so horny that I could feel the warmth of my sex seeping through the latex as I ran my fingers over it. I closed my eyes and listened to the sexiness of Di's voice on the phone, imagining she was next to me and that ignited an old feeling."

"So you have been attracted to them before?" I questioned.

"Yes darling, but the old me denied the feelings."

"I love the new you," I said kissing her, caressing her ass and pulling her against my hard on.

She put her head back so I could kiss her neck, one of the most sensitive parts of her body. She murmured a little as I delicately brushed my lips against her skin.

"There's more Matt," she whispered

"More?"

"There was an unexpected outcome tonight. Something I hadn't quite expected."

I continued my kisses, but she broke away and looked directly at me.

"They agreed to the favour only on one condition."

"Which is?" I asked

"I have no fucking idea Matt," she laughed, "and to think I thought I was in control of the evening."

"Now get in the car," she ordered, the Dom S had returned, "you have a fuck date with Mike, and I intend that you keep it."

We drove back home in total silence, I knew well enough when S was in this mind-set, my role was to submit to her, rules had been established and I was to follow. We pulled into the garage, turned the ignition off then S grabbed my arm as I was about to get out of the car.

"Thanks for tonight Matt," she said earnestly.

I smiled and nodded, "Well you certainly know how to keep our couple alive."

I went to kiss her, but she lightly slapped me away and got out of the car.

"Strip Matt," she ordered.

The look she gave me, told me she would not ask twice. I stripped and stood there in front of her, naked, slightly cold, but with a raging hard on. She walked up to me, grabbed my balls and began to squeeze.

"How much of Mike do you want this evening?" she whispered whilst sucking my ear.

My uncut cock twitched, straining the foreskin as much as it could. "All of him," I admitted and I let out as short gasp as she began to squeeze a little harder.

"All of him?" She repeated, pushing my cock down and back between my legs.

"Yes," I gasped as she scrapped the head of my cock with her finger nails.

"You will have to work hard for it tonight darling," she said resting the tip of her finger on my lips. I could smell the heat of my juice on her finger and began to suck as she pushed it inside my mouth, relishing the taste of my cum.

"Good Toy. Now get your cute ass to the summerhouse and in the shower. I will be there shortly to inspect you. Make sure you pay particular attention to your ass because it is going to be well abused this evening."

I headed naked through the garden with the taste of my cum on my lips, a set of painful balls and an erection leading the way. I secretly hoped tonight would be the night when my ass would be seriously abused by mikes cock.

I showered, paying particular attention to my ass as S had ordered. I made sure I was trimmed, my balls and ass crack shaved and smooth and ready for fucking. S arrived and inspected me as I towelled myself dry.

"Very sexy darling, look forward to seeing that body of yours explored by mike tonight. Come here, I have a little something for you."

She had a small box in one of her hands. I walked up to her still drying my hair, but as I got closer she put a hand on my chest to stop. She opened the small box she was holding so I could see my gift.

"This will help to prolong the evening," she said as she began to fasten the leather strap around my waist. The front strap, containing three steel rings welded together in a 'U' shape and a larger unconnected ring banged gently against my cock as she tightened the leather waist strap.

"Don't get too excited," she said as she applied some lubricating jelly on my cock and balls."

She took the larger ring and began to slide one of my balls through the ring.

I flinched a bit as the first ball squeezed through the ring, then she started to push my other ball through, but this time the aching pain was a little more excruciating as my ball was pushed through the narrowed space of the ring.

"Now to get that cock of yours through before it gets too excited," she smiled pushing the head of my cock down inside my foreskin.

My shaft began to bend as she forced the tip of my foreskin through the remaining space in the ring. I was nowhere near fully excited, but I was hard enough to feel uncomfortable as my crown tried to force its way under the ring and back up my foreskin. S simultaneously pushed down on the arc of my shaft and pulled my foreskin. My crown was forced under the ring then painfully through as S placed the middle of the 'U' shaped rings over my crown and forcefully pushed both of the cock rings down my lubricated shaft.

"Fuck!" I gasped at the pain and the relief as everything finally slipped through the rings.

"Does it hurt too much Matt?" S said, feigning concern, then without waiting for any reply she pushed each of my balls through the outer rings, threaded a strap through the base of the central ring, before pulling it tightly through my legs and up the crack of my ass where she attached it to the back of the waist band.

It felt extremely constraining, but also incredibly arousing as my balls and ass cheeks were separated, rubber moulded bristles on the strap brushed against my hole and my veined erection, with fully exposed crown, was forced to directly aim forwards.

There was a knock on the door. Mike I beamed, causing a further tightness around my cock and balls. S went to the door and opened it.

"Evening Mike," greeted S as she kissed him sweetly on each cheek.

"Hi," replied Mike, returning her kisses. "Hi Matt," he nodded, knowing no contact could me made unless S directed him to do so, but at least I had the benefit of Mike looking me up and down, pausing as he looked at my protruding cock with the additional caging.

S closed the door, there was a faint click as she locked it, signalling that the evening had begun and Mike and I were now under her direction.

"The rules are quite simple tonight boys, you already know what you can and can't do."

We nodded.

"I will direct you as and when I feel fit to do so, but the rest is your evening to freely explore, excite and abuse each other. Do you understand?"

We nodded again in confirmation.

"To get things started, Mike, get undressed and then take Matt in to the shower room and secure his arms above him."

I watched as Mike undressed, yet again admiring his toned torso as he removed his t-shirt. He unbuckled his belt and undid his trousers letting them fall to the floor so he could step out of them. Mike stood in front of me, almost naked apart from the white thong he was wearing, his erection clearly evident along with the signs of precum soaking through the front of his thong. He slipped it off, releasing his smooth impressive cock which twitched and squeezed more juice from its tip.

I turned around and moved towards the shower. I could feel my ass puckering, knowing Mike was behind me, secretly hoping he would break the rules and force his thick cum lubed cock right up my hole.

Mike took a leather strap, which was hanging on the shower tap, and secured my hands together. I lifted my arms above my head so he could fasten them to the hook in the ceiling, just above the shower head. Mike ran his hands down my arms, one hand stopping on the back of my head which he pulled towards him so he could begin kissing me, whilst the other hand continued to brush down the side of my body, over my hip, and over to the middle of my ass cheeks. He pushed, bringing our crotches together. Our dribbling cocks and balls now locked against each other.

I let out a gasp as Mike's cock twitched against mine; the feeling of being bound and secured was such a new direction for us, being unable to touch him, being totally under his control was so fucking exciting.

"Mike!" S interrupted.

We both froze, fearing we had done something we were to be disciplined for.

"Take the cream on the shelf and spread it all over Matt's body before you continue."

Mike broke our embrace and took the cream from the shelf. He smiled when he realised what it was and popped the lid open and squeezed it in to his hands. The sudden unmistakeable smell of ammonia filled the shower room and I immediately realised it was hair removal.

I was far from a bear and knowing how I felt having a smooth ass, crack and sack, I was really sure I would love having all my body hair removed, especially since it would be Mike who would be applying the cream and washing my body off to reveal my new smooth hairless body.

"Spread the hair removal everywhere from the neck down only Mike," grinned S, "you can untie his arms, would not want to get some of that stuff on his hair. Well not this evening anyway."

Mike untied my arms and began to rub the hair removal cream on them. He then did under my arms, worked down my chest, back and over my ass. He then bent down in front of me and applied the cream from my ankles to my groin. Mike stood up, smiled and stepped back towards S. I could feel the cream warming and tightening on my skin, my erection continued to strain against its restraints as I imagined what was to come next.

"Arms are starting to burn slightly Mike," I said breaking the silence.

Mike turned to S who nodded her head in approval. Mike started to delicately scrape off the cream and hair on my arms then continued to the rest of my body. Once done, mike turned on the shower and warm water began wash over my body. Mike picked up the bath puff, soaped it up and rubbed my body free from any remaining cream. Slowly but surely my glistening smooth naked body began to emerge as the warm water washed away all my hair.

"Do you like your fuck buddy all smooth Mike?" S asked.

"Yes," replied Mike

"Would you like to restrain him again and make him your fuck toy?"

"Yes," replied Mike, his wet cock grew rock hard.

She was sitting on a chair in the corner of the room, nestling on her butt plug and slowly rubbing her soaked panties in to her pussy.

"I want you two to make me so fucking horny that I will want more than my fucking fingers up my cunt to satisfy me tonight," she ordered as she continued to pleasure herself.

Mike immediately turned me sideways, got in the shower and began fingering and rimming my ass. Fuck I was hard, the pain of the cock cage now beginning to hurt more, my stretched balls aching at his touch and the thought of completely becoming Mike's fuck toy.

I could see she was so turned on watching Mike rimming my ass while reaching in front of me and stroking his hand up and down my shaft by the way her pussy lips were opening in response to her touch.

"Well done boys, you're just making me so fucking hot watching you two cocksuckers," S said. She opened her legs wider, resting them on the arms of the chair and pulled her panties to one side, revealing her smooth dripping cunt. S inserted two of her fingers and began to masturbate.

"Take him in your mouth Mike and suck him and wank him as roughly as you can until he cums in your mouth," S ordered, her breathing becoming heavier as she wiggled herself against the butt plug and slipped another finger in to her pussy.

Mike immediately turned me round, grabbed my shaft and pulled whatever skin he could back against the cock ring then plunged me deep into his mouth. I gasped, both in pain and in ecstasy as he bit down on me and flicked his tongue over my crown.

S continued to rock back and forth on the butt plug, her fingers, wet with her own juices, continued to rapidly slide in and out of her. She raised her hips arched her back; I knew she was close. She forced her fingers up her cunt as far as they could go and then sank deeply on to the butt plug, triggering her climax which in return forced my cock as far down Mike's throat as possible. My balls stiffened, painfully expanding against the two steel rings and I exploded in harmony with my wife.

"Mike come over here and cover my body from the neck down in lube," S ordered as the final tremors of my orgasm ran through me.

Mike moved over to S, took the huge tub of lube from the bed and dipped his hand in. S stood facing me, compelling me to watch as Mike moved behind her and began to rub lube over her shoulders and around her neck. I was still recovering from Mikes fantastic blow job, my arms were aching slightly from being fastened above my head, my legs still felt a little wobbly, but my cock was springing back in to action as Mike laid his hands on my wife for the first time.

"That's good Mike, you have one hell of a touch," S said, looking me straight in the eyes.

Mike continued to lube down her back, bringing his hands up the side of her body and delicately touching the side of her breasts. My cock continued to grow to the soft squelching sound of the lube as his hands glided over S's body. S raised her arms in the air and Mike's hands continued their journey and lubed up and over the top of her arms, her fingers, which appeared to briefly hold Mike's, then back down the underside of her arms to her armpits.

"Reach round and lube my breasts Mike."

Mike grabbed more lube from the tub, moved closer behind her and reached around her to cover her breasts with lube. I hung there helpless, unable to join, watching Mike gently massage her breasts, pushing them together, reaching under them and teasing her erect glistening nipples.

"That's so fucking good Mike," gasped S as she began to push her body against him and slowly gyrate her hips.

Mike continued down her chest, her stomach and stopped at the top of her shaved sex. S groaned, pushed against him further then looked at me.

"Continue Mike, work your way up my legs then lube my sex and ass cheeks slowly while Matt watches."

Mike bent down and began to work his way up her legs. I could do nothing but watch Mike and S, I could see the spark they had between them and was wondering if she was going to fuck him tonight. I had no feeling of jealousy, after all she had watched us often enough, but I did wonder how I would feel seeing my wife with another man.

There was more pain from below, and it was pretty obvious I would be so fucking turned on watching her suck his cock, and to see him sliding his impressive cock into her. I would love to be underneath these two as they fucked, licking and lapping up their combined juices as Mike's cock entered her pussy.

Mike now had one hand on her pussy and the other on her ass. Slowly and gently he lubbed both areas, but made no attempt to penetrate her. Instead he rubbed the palm of his hand over her clit, whilst the other hand pushed between her cheeks and I could only imagine that he was doing the same with the plug up her ass.

S groaned a little as she moved in rhythm to his touch, "no wonder Matt can't get enough of you Mike."

After a few minutes of rubbing and gyrating, S suddenly broke away from him.

"Now Mike," S continued, "dress me in my new directors clothes."

S moved out of Mike's reach and opened the box which was lying on the bed. She took out a shiny thick back double ended dildo and placed it on the bed, and then she took out a latex catsuit, which I guessed was the same catsuit she had spoken to Di in earlier, full length gloves and two pairs of thigh length high heel latex boots of different sizes.

S picked up the dildo, squatted down slightly to open her snatch and slid half of it straight in until the mid-section rested against her entrance, then surprisingly reached to her rear and pulled out the butt plug, which she tossed in my direction.

"Help me with the catsuit Mike," S ordered as I looked down at the shiny plug which had come to rest near my feet.

I brought my attention back to the scene unfolding in front of me. Mike took the catsuit from the bed and helped S step in to the feet. He then pulled it up her legs and stopped as he got to her thighs so he could smooth out the lower half of her lubed legs. He then continued to smooth out and pull up the catsuit to just below her dildo. S reached down and pushed the dildo through a hole in the front of the suit so Mike could continue to enclose her ass in smooth black latex. He took extra care to ensure the latex was pushed between her cheeks not only to extenuate her curves, but also to make certain the rear internal sheath was pushed right up her ass.

S pulled up the front of the suit and slipped in to the arms as Mike began to zip up from the base. S wiggled a bit to help Mike as he zipped up the back of the suit to the top of the neck to encase her whole body.

"Now for the finishing touches Mike, take the cloth out of the box and polish my black latex skin," instructed S as she pulled on her thigh length boots and enclosed her legs and thighs in a second layer of latex.

Mike polished her body, wiping away any traces of the lube to reveal a deep glossy shine. When finished he stood back to admire his work. The tightness of the catsuit erotically extenuated her curves, her breasts pushed together by the cut of her suit and her hard nipples pushing through the latex. She looked like a silky black goddess ready for fucking with her black rubber cock jutting out in front, twitching in excitement as her hungry cunt contracted around it.

"Looks like my fuck toy is feeling left out," S smiled, "I think we should have him join in the fun. Put this on him Mike," Said S handing him the latex hood I had last worn the night I had first met Mike and Jane.

Mike took the hood from S and walked up to me with a huge smile on his face. I bowed my head forward so he could put it on, but Mike lifted my chin so he could hold eye contact for a couple of seconds. He slid the hood over the top of my head and stopped, kissed me then pulled it over my face. The familiar feeling of excitement returned as my sense of sight was removed and I felt the tightening of the latex on my skin and around my neck as Mike zipped up the back of the hood.