Becoming My Wife’s Bi-Fuck Toy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lube up those beautiful smooth legs Mike," I heard S say.

I heard Mike rubbing lube in to his palms and then waited for him to make contact with me again. God, it felt so good the way he spread lube over my hairless legs. Every stroke seemed to be intensified by the smoothness of the skin, especially as he worked his way up and rubbed my inner thighs, triggering a slight shudder through my cock which then began to dribble as I imagined it was just inches away from Mikes face.

"Now put these on him."

I was slightly confused as Mike lifted up one of my feet and then I realised who the second pair of thigh length latex high heels S, had removed out of the box, were for as he slipped my foot into the boot. Out of everything we had done recently, I was unsure about wearing women's boots. This was something I was just a little uncomfortable about, compared with feeling excited about sucking Mike's cock for the first time or S taking me up the ass with her strap-on. Maybe there was a fine line I was not willing to cross between becoming a submissive fuck toy and becoming a sissy cuck husband.

Mike pulled up the latex boot over my knee and almost to the top of my thigh. It was quite uncomfortable to stand up and balance in and I was still not sure about all of this until he zipped up the back of the boot and I felt the incredible tight sensation of being sheathed in rubber. Mike did not need to take my other foot; I carefully balanced on one heel and offered it to him, impatient to experience the same sensual feeling again.

"You look so sexy in those boots Matt," S commented.

Without waiting for an answer S stood directly in front of me, tracing her fingers down my neck and chest.

"Lube my hole Mike, make it nice and slippery while I suck my husband's cock."

S pulled my hips towards her and took all of me in her mouth. I imagined Mike walking up behind her, his cock hard, throbbing and dripping in precum as he began lubing up her hole for the first time. S bit down on my cock making me flinch in pain and surprise and then pulled away.

"Come on Mike, don't play with it, lube my fucking hole. I want 3 of your fingers inside me," S reprimanded before returning her attention back to my cock.

Mike obeyed, which made S moan with pleasure as she sucked hungrily whilst rocking back and forth, spit roasted on my cock and mikes fingers.

S withdrew slightly, "Fuck my ass with a dildo Mike; fuck it hard as you masturbate my strap-on."

S returned back to my cock, taking it deeper as Mike inserted the dildo up her ass, the more he thrusted the more she was forced on my cock, I could only imagine the scene in front of me as Mike fucked her hole and pulled on her strap-on cock; the mere thought of it was speeding me towards another ejaculation.

S picked up the pace as Mike thrutsed more forcibly, S moaned louder in pleasure, then relaxed her lips from my cock, her breath was becoming shorter and shorter, then suddenly her hands moved along the top of the latex boots I was wearing, her nails dug in to the flesh at the back of my exposed thighs and pulled me towards her, driving my cock deep down her throat forcing me to cum as her own climax shuddered through her.

"Clean him up Mike," S ordered breathlessly, "and then bring him to the bed."

Mike began to greedily suck my cock, maintaining my erection.

When done he untied my restraints, my arms really ached and I felt the blood rush back into them as they fell to my sides. Mike helped me towards the bed as I was unsteady on my feet from my climax and also my inexperience in heels.

"Now it's Matt's turn to clean me up." S said, her breathing was returning to normal.

With that, Mike bent me over the end of the bed and I felt S direct me towards her, I was half expecting to suck on her cock, but instead I was met by her warm wet pussy.

"Matt's ass is all yours to tease Mike, bring him to the edge again while he cleans me."

She forced me deeper into her sex and I began to suck on her juices as I felt Mike pull my cheeks apart and begin to lick around the rubber moulded bristles rubbing the opening of my hole.

My cock strained in anticipation and pleasure, and I began to rock backwards and forwards between S's cunt and Mike's probing tongue. I could feel S gently gyrating in rhythm, and Mike's warm breath on my ass. His hands then moved up and down my legs and latex boots, up my inner thigh then caressed my constrained smooth balls and shaft, drawing cum from my cock. He returned back to my hole, slipping his finger under the strap and lubing me with my own cum.

I began to moan in pleasure and as if this was a signal, S pushed me deeper in to her with one hand as the other hand scrapped down the back of my spine, causing me to arch my back, and allowing Mike to probe my ass deeper.

"Give him what he wants Mike," I heard S say.

Then suddenly she pulled the harness at the top of my ass and released the catch. The strap between my cheeks slackened then fell between my legs, exposing my eagerly awaiting smooth rose bud to Mike.

My legs almost gave way in excitement, having imagined this for so long. Mike's fingers lingered at my hole, teasing it open as he pushed and rimmed my ass. I pushed at my ass muscles, opening my hole slightly to welcome his warm tongue into my entrance whilst S rubbed my face deeper into her; she was getting warmer and wetter.

Mike stopped rimming me and I felt his hands on my waist as he moved himself closer, S pushed me away then slid the double ended dildo back in to her.

"Suck and fuck me Matt," she ordered pushing her black cock in to my mouth.

Mike placed his cock at my hole, teasing me, knowing I wanted it so badly, I tried to push backwards, but S held me firmly on her cock, pulling me and making me gag as she plunged herself deeper down my throat.

Mike shuffled closer; the tip of his leaking cock twitched gently at my entrance, exciting and tantalising as I flexed my rear muscles to take him inside.

Then simultaneously Mike thrusted forward as S pushed backwards and I was impaled on his cock. I let out a gasp of pain and pleasure as Mike hit my prostrate and squeezed my hips to ensure he was as deep as possible. Fuck he was huge, filling my hole deeply causing a pleasurable dull ache deep inside.

"Fuck him hard Mike," S ordered, pushing my head back, then pulling me closer, thrusting her cock back in my mouth.

Mike did not need to be asked twice, I felt him withdraw then lunge back inside in rhythm to S's movements. I was in ecstasy, as he slid his shaft in and out, banging against my prostrate, balls slapping against my ass cheeks; forcing cum to relentlessly dribble from my cock. S was reeling in her own word, forcing me deeper on to her cock, which in return was stimulating the dildo inside her.

I was so fucking close, wrapped up in experiencing what I had longed for months, Mike's cock firmly inside, along with the added excitement of wearing thigh length latex boots, and having my mouth fucked by S.

S's breath became quicker and shorter as she started to climax, and in reply Mike's thrusts became stronger and more forceful. Then S came with an almighty scream, pushing her cock down my throat, Mike's shaft and balls stiffened and I was wild with excitement and anticipation waiting to feel his spunk shoot inside my ass.

Mike dug his fingers into my waist and violently pulled me onto his cock then I felt him cum; warm spunk filled my ass. He twitched then sent a second load deep inside, he thrust his hips forward, banging once again against my prostrate and as he shot his load for the 3rd time I relaxed and clenched my sphincter muscles around Mike's cock, feeling his cum dribble from my hole. I reached my climax and I came all over the bed and S's thighs, S quickly wiped the cum from her thighs and rubbed it on her strap on before shoving it back in my mouth so I could taste my cum on her cock.

Mike withdrew completely from my ass, I could feel I was open, my ass stretched as much as it could. I squeezed more of his cum out my ass and Mike instantly began to suck on my cum filled hole.

I groaned in pleasure and let out a large gasp as Mike grabbed my cock and wanked my second load of cum on the bed.

I had finally become my wife's bi fuck toy.