Becoming Online Jennifer Ch. 01

Story Info
Paul finds switching roles exciting.
2.8k words
4.21
26.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writedoctor
writedoctor
318 Followers

Spread sheets. Payroll. Quarterly taxes. Could anything be more boring? Paul sat at the desk staring blankly into the monitor and reached for his coffee. Shouldn't complain, he thought, the salary is good and ample time to goof off. I need something different, a variation in my life. The owner of the trucking company, Mr. James, was semi-retired and Paul was in line to take over managing the fleet. Hassles from drivers, D.O.T. and bitchy port officials were inherited.

Minimizing the document, Paul dialed into a favorite, free porn site and was greeted with an ad for the new, short video of the day. Barbara's luscious, bare breasts were colorfully displayed. Her fingers tucked inside pink panties. Would you like to see me masturbate? Oh yeah, Paul mumbled and clicked the play button.

The bedroom setting was amateur but pleasing and Barbara's eyes bore sexily into the camera. Her hips writhed, the digits obviously finding sweet, enjoyable spots. Barbara moaned, bringing the moistened fingers up, painting each areola enticingly. Paul's cock churned and he lewdly cupped his ball sack. He could almost smell her womanly scent. He thought of licking those erect nipples and groaned in the quiet office.

Barbara's self-love show was highly arousing. Paul's hardon about to burst from it's confinement. However the digital numbers in the lower right corner brought reality about and the fantasy diminished. Mr. James would be making his mid-morning appearance shortly causing Paul to close the screen. In the bathroom he unzipped and released the monster, devilishly tasting his pre-cum. Paul splashed cold water onto his face and returned to his desk.

"Good morning!" Mr. James warmly greeted Paul.

"Hello Mr. James. Everything's under control so far."

"Good. I appreciate your efforts. Last night I attended a dinner over at the terminal and won a years subscription to one of the local internet providers. Looks like more or less an advertising gimmick but here's the CD that came with it. I messed around with it some but go ahead and download it. You might find it interesting."

Paul quickly scanned the smallish booklet. They offered some online games, a community bulletin board, ads and chat rooms. He'd never actually indulged in that sort of thing, thinking it juvenile however this site seemed aimed toward the adult crowd.

"Thanks. I'll try it out."

Mr. James smiled. "My wife and I are going to the mountains for a few days. You have the con, I know you can handle it."

Paul quickly finished the payroll, made copies and faxed it to the accountant. He inserted the disk named Georgia-Chat, the necessary files were downloaded and also created an icon for the desktop. Here goes, Paul said while double clicking and entering the new realm.

The home page was colorful with an easy to read map of the site. As advertised the game section included: backgammon, chess, trivia, scrabble and others that could all be played interactively. Classifieds included: want ads of every imaginable item.

Must be over 21 please! read the chat room icon. Moving the mouse, Paul was electronically inserted into a space occupied by nearly 15 people. All strangers with ingenious nicknames. He, of course, was MRJ being the initial program registered by his boss.

Welcome aboard MRJ a person typed. There seemed to be a stirring conversation going on revolving local politics mixed in with many off color jokes. Paul read as line after line appeared on the screen like a ticker tape machine. He smiled enjoying the flippant remarks.

Although a complete novice to this medium, Paul caught on easily. Several of the members had cute avatars, perhaps a likeness of themselves. He casually added a comment and read through many of the self-explanatory directives, rules etc.

Ginger69: Hello MRJ! Haven't seen you before. May I PM you?

MRJ: Hi Ginger, I'm new to this. What's PM? In seconds a musical note sounded and a smaller box appeared stating Ginger69 has sent you a private message. Paul read within the square.

Ginger69: Hi! What brings you here today?

MRJ: Oh hi. I just got this program and decided to check things out. No-one else can read this? New to all this.

Ginger69: Nope this is private. Just you and me. So what brings an older man like yourself here?

MRJ: I'm not old! Just turned 40.

Ginger69: Yeah right. I read your bio. It's cool though. I'm not nosey. Just double click on my screen name.

Bio? What the hell? Paul thought noticing that Ginger's nick was all in green letters. Following her lead another, larger square appeared showing Ginger's online information. Her bio. Ahh, I get it.

MRJ: No honestly, I am 40. This is my bosses program, and account. Really. Just testing it out. My name is Paul.

Ginger69: That's cool. I like honesty. Sometimes people get on here and purposely pretend or mislead about who they really are. Are you at work? Single?

MRJ: I'm at work yes. In an office dealing with transportation, trucking etc. Yes, single. Yourself?

Ginger69: Divorced and stay at home Mom with 2 kids. Hey, I have to run now. Catch you later?

MRJ: Hope to see you again.

Ginger69: Hugs!

And just like that, poof, she was gone. Paul smiled while reading Ginger's bio and viewing her pictures. She was a true redhead, a plain but good looking woman with huge breasts. Ginger's children were young, she was attending night school and very interested in dating. Paul met and chatted with a few of the other, friendly members before getting back to work.

The following day Paul raced through his assignments, made the necessary calls and right after lunch signed on, hoping to make another connection with the redhead. Sure enough Ginger was on. However her nick had changed somewhat with an AFK which Paul soon found out meant she was away from the keyboard. 10 minutes later her nick changed back.

Ginger69: Hi Paul, how's it going today?

MRJ: Good! Nice to see you again. Are you free to chat?

Ginger69: Oh yeah. Just got through with a hot and heavy session with a guy. He's such a turn on.

MRJ: You mean you have someone there? Oh wow, I won't interrupt or anything.

Ginger69: Ha Ha! No silly, I meant we had sex online.

MRJ: What? Huh?

Ginger69: You really are new to this Paul. Haven't you ever done phone sex? On here it's called cyber sex or whatever you want to call it.

MRJ: Well yeah I've done the phone thing. Sorry to sound dumb I just haven't heard of cyber sex.

Ginger69: It can be really hot if you're with the right person and stuff. Do you RP?

MRJ: RP?

Ginger69: Yeah, role play, You know like act out certain fantasies or a dream or a story. Are you a kinky guy? Straight? Hey sorry for all the questions but we have to find out about each other, right? Tell me what you like as in fetish or anything else. You mentioned you're single so are you seeing anyone special or just masturbate?

Paul's mind raced trying to answer Ginger's queries and almost blushed from her bluntness. What had he tapped into here? An obviously outgoing and sexual woman.

MRJ: Well to start I enjoy acting out some fantasies but they seem to happen mostly in the bedroom. Most times with a willing partner. If not, I do masturbate. Why lie to you, right? Kinky? Hmm, somewhat. I have to say you've sort of caught me off guard but I'm liking this.

Ginger69: Good! Maybe you can call me sometime after we get to know one another. I love to talk as much as I like typing. At work are you in a place with privacy?

MRJ: Yes. I share an office but am alone today, why?

Ginger69: Because I swallow and want your cum.

MRJ: Oh my!

Ginger69: Imagine I am there. Kneeling between your legs. My hands stroke your inner thighs. Moving towards your crotch. I look into your eyes and lick my lips. I feel the bulge in your trousers. Do you like this?

MRJ: Yes. I can imagine you. I've seen your picture.

Ginger69: I love cock. I need cock. I undo your belt, unzip and slowly pull your pants and underwear down. Your cock springs to life and my fingers wrap around it's thickness. I love the soft skin surrounding a stiff penis. So, Paul...are you getting hard?

MRJ: Getting there.

Ginger69: Smiling. If you're into this then let your cock and balls free. Okay Paul? Smile.

Paul's cock was indeed bulging. He was surprised at how quickly he'd become aroused by Ginger's words. Paul locked the office door, undid his pants and returned to the keyboard.

MRJ: God...this is such a turn on. Wish you were here, really.

Ginger69: I am there. Can't you see me? Wet lips kissing the soft underside of your cock. Your balls are heavy. I like that. Taking the tip into my warm mouth. Sucking. Mmm. Licking your shaft. Smile.

Paul's legs were spread. He cupped his balls and moved the skin of his towering erection up and down. Paul was amazed at the effect simple words on a screen could have.

MRJ: You're good Ginger. Total hardon. Love being talked to.

Ginger69: Giggle. Most men do. My cheeks collapse around your engorged head. Sucking hard. I swallow your length. Choking. Saliva runs onto your balls. My pussy is wet, soaking my panties. I want to sit on this huge cock but want to taste your cum more. Paul...please. I want your cum. Want you to cum in my mouth. My fingers are stroking your big cock. My tongue laps the front of your sensitive cock. Cum for me.

Paul's wrist was a blur. Leaning forward, he ejaculated a rope of warm cum into a wad of tissue. Paul lovingly painted Ginger's pink tongue with white jism. She engulfed his prick and swallowed the sweet froth. Paul groaned aloud from the powerful, spontaneous orgasm and sweet rivulets of pleasure washed over his stiffening torso. Cumming in delicious spurts, he was lost for minutes with the imagery provided by Ginger.

Ginger69: Hey Paul, still with me? Giggle.

MRJ: Ohh wow. That was awesome...whew...

Ginger69: Did you cum a lot?

MRJ: Oh yeah...

Ginger69: Cool. Love knowing that. I'm very turned on here also but have to tend to some domestic things first. Whine. Catch you later?

And just like that, poof, she was gone. Paul was stunned at the interactive spontaneity he'd just had with an unseen person. Postured as such in the office, pants around his ankles, cock subsiding and holding a load of sperm, Paul felt a tad silly but fulfilled at the same time.

Over the weekend Paul thought of the new found medium he'd stumbled upon. For some time he'd written brief, erotic stories based on imaginative masturbatory fantasies. A new, uninhibited character entered Paul's nightly writing, Ginger the redhead.

It was several days later when Paul finally connected with Ginger again. They chatted like old friends meeting in the grocery store or having a drink at a bar. The walls of his office faded, he was with Ginger.

Ginger69: So do you ever get online at night?

MRJ: Sometimes. I don't even have this program on my home computer...yet.

Ginger69: Well you should Paul! I can chat more when the kids are in bed. We could do some serious role play. I'd like that.

MRJ: Okay with me, Have been thinking a lot about that and you. God that sounds weird, huh?

Ginger69: No...not weird...unless you're too kinky for me which is highly unlikely. Giggle.

That evening Paul stopped at the local retailer, purchased a copy of Georgia-Chat and raced home to play with his new toy. The program easily installed, Paul filled in the personal bio information and an icon appeared upon the desktop display. It stood out, brand new, beckoning, amongst the myriad of others.

It was a warm night. Paul retrieved a cold beer, stripped to shorts, settled into his favorite leather chair and signed on with new nick, writedoctor. He recognized two or three people he'd met but interacting with Ginger would be most welcome. Being his typical, horny self, Paul idly perused an erotic literature site and surfed an explicit porn area.

At 9:30 Paul yawned and checked back into the chat room. She was there.

writedoctor: Hi sexy!

Ginger69: Hi. Do I know you?

writedoctor: It's me, Paul? Didn't know if I'd see you tonight.

Ginger69: Oh! Cool! Took my advice, huh? Finally got the kids to sleep. How've you been? I'll have to check out your new bio. Wink.

writedoctor: It's fairly accurate. I'm normal.

Ginger69: I sure enjoy you. It's so nice and quiet here tonight. Sipping wine, relaxing. Feeling kinda sexy...wanna play?

writedoctor: Does a bear shit in the woods? Of course! Sitting here almost naked. What did you have in mind?

Ginger69: I love role playing. We could set a scene, a place. Do you have any specific fantasies you'd like to act out? Tell me and be honest about the ones you masturbate to.

writedoctor: Specific? Hell I have lots of fantasies. Umm, guess one is incest. Always wanted to fool around with my younger sister. Is that too kinky?

Ginger69: Are you kidding? Oh wow, think we've hit on something! I have this vivid, recurring fantasy that I get off on.

writedoctor: Tell me. You have my undivided attention.

Ginger69: Okay. I've just graduated from high school and for years secretly wanted to have sex with my older sister. She's a total knockout. 5'10", long brown hair, pretty, gorgeous breasts and figure. Jennifer's always had lots of guys after her and she's smart and goes to college. When she comes home for break, I do the laundry and masturbate while smelling her panties. Jennifer innocently flirts with me and makes me blush talking about sex and stuff. She turns me on so bad. One weekend her college is having an invitation for potential students and Jennifer suggests that I stay with her. She has a large, second story apartment near the campus and her roommate, Cheryl, won't be there. That night, after the meetings and dinner we go back to her place. Instead of my usual pj's I wear a frilly negligee and Jennifer seduces me. Whew. What do you think?

writedoctor: Mmm...that's very hot. Wish I was her.

Ginger69: Well, that's the point silly. Could you be Jennifer and finally seduce me?

Paul's mouth was dry. His penis squirmed at the thought of being Ginger's older sister. Kissing and driving her younger sibling wild with passion, hearing her screams of delight as she made love to every inch of her skin.

writedoctor: Yeah. I'd like that a lot.

Ginger69: Smile. Let's do it. I'm moist Paul.

After a long day, the girls were alone at last. Jennifer locked the door. She poured them each a glass of wine and put on soft music. When Ginger entered the living room in such lovely evening apparel, Jennifer's heart skipped a beat. Jennifer had secretly wanted to seduce and make love to her younger sister. The time was perfect.

They had kissed before but not quite like this. Jennifer's full lips brushed teasingly then crushed into Ginger's moaning mouth. Their tongues dueled wildly. Ginger was intentionally steered into the bedroom.

"Are you sure you want this?" Jennifer asked.

"Yes. More than anything."

Jennifer softly kissed Ginger and delicately removed their clothes. The seduction was slow, loving and non-evasive. She found and teased every wispy nerve of delight. Ginger moaned as her sister's mouth suckled her nipples and licked their way down to the dewy, nether area. Ginger's dream was coming true, Jennifer's tongue snaking around her bulbous clit and tasting feminine secretions.

In what seemed a delicious eternity, their scenario erupted literally as Ginger attained a soul searing orgasm at her computer. Paul's cock was leaking an unbelievable stream of pre-cum.

Ginger69: Oh God Paul...I haven't cum like that...that hard in a long fucking time. Man oh man...you are very, very good. Are you ready to cum...Jennifer?

writedoctor: I'm so close...yes.

In a strange, fantastic twist, Ginger began to eat her sister's steaming pussy. Paul's nipples ached from the gender duality. The mouthing sensation upon his blood engorged member sent him over the edge, spilling again and again. Ginger slurped like a good girl.

Ginger69: Mmm...bet you came good. Love your taste. Smile.

writedoctor: Oh. What you do to me...so...different.

Ginger69: Nite-nite. Tuck me in, Jennifer?

writedoctor: Goodnight pretty girl. See you soon. And yes, I will tuck my little sister in. Smile.

Paul's mind was awhirl as he cleaned up the copious amounts of cum. The sudden change to a feminine role was extremely arousing. The character buildup was forming. Paul liked the way he felt about Jennifer.

He caressed the soft, blue panties. Rubbing them over his shaft. Pantyhose would be nice against smooth, shaven balls. His clit stirred to life again. Next time, Paul thought, Jennifer will be better equipped to meet and connect with Ginger.

Next: Becoming Online Jennifer: Chapter 2

writedoctor
writedoctor
318 Followers