Becoming the Alpha Male Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks Buster. You're mighty fine yourself. Her gaze settled on my penis. Let's get in the shower."

One advantage of town homes is that they have very big hot water heaters. Mom and I lingered in the shower. I washed her hair and thoroughly lathered every inch of her spectacular body. Her boobs might be small, but her low gentle mewls as I gave them an comprehensive cleaning showed they were mighty sensitive. I got on my knees to clean her legs, moving up to her butt and sex. Mom, her hands grabbing the top of the shower door, was soon rocking her hips in rhythm with the scrubbing I was giving her ass and vagina. Still, respecting her desire to set the pace, I advanced no further.

I didn't have long to wait.

"Use your fingers on me."

I stood up, slipping a pinkie in her rectum and another finger in her vagina. Her cunt gripped my finger. She leaned against me and her breathing deepened and slowed.

"Oh my fucking God, that's... ohhh... that's so good..."

I tipped her head back and kissed her, my tongue spearing into her mouth. We continued to kiss, hard and deep, as I worked her with my fingers. Finally, she broke the kiss and pressed her head against my chest, moaning deeply.

"Grab my ass hard. With both hands."

As I did she centered her sex on my thigh and started sliding it up and down. I put a hand on each ass cheek and pulling her tightly against my leg.

"Put a finger in my asshole."

Who was I to argue? I did.

"Move it around."

I started sliding it in and out and circling it around within her. Her asshole was incredibly tight. I could feel her muscles trying to push the invader out. All the time she slid her cunt up and down my leg.

"Feels so good baby, feels so good. Mommy's going to come on your leg. Fuck fuck, oh yeahhhhhhhh! I'm coming, AAAAIIIEEEEH."

I held her, supporting her through and after the orgasm while the water cascaded off our bodies.

* * * *

Over the next three days we got in two work-outs a days and most evenings enjoyed a long run. While still limited to mutual masturbation, we brought each other off several times a day. Mom loved showing off. She brought attention to herself with an assortment of elaborate sunglasses and long dangling earrings. Her clothes unabashedly displayed her new body. She wore fuck-me-now shoes which jacked up her fine ass and lengthened her magnificent legs. We spent one afternoon roller-blading, she in a bikini that distracted more than a few men. Mom could also be crazy kinky. One night we hit the dance floor, she in a gold dress so short and tight that it left nothing to the imagination. After two hours of dancing she dragged me out to car where we jerked each other off. People wandered by the car. Some even openly enjoyed our show; that turned her on even more.

She loved hanging all over me. In turn, I always had a hand on her. She enjoyed it when I found an excuse to brush against her ass or tits. She had that look, like she could fuck you all night and then want to fuck some more.

* * * *

One of my favorite moments of the trip was sitting on a blanket with her listening to music at an outdoor concert. Mom was wearing a red and white striped one piece dress that fell to her ankles, but featured a thigh high slit. She also wore four inch red pumps, red nail polish, red sunglasses, long dangling earrings which ended in large circles, and was carrying a bag that matched her dress. As I said, she liked to draw attention to herself.

I was sitting with my back against a tree. Mom was between my legs, her hands on my thighs, leaning against me. I was wearing a pair of loose shorts. After Mom finished an ice cream cone bought from a passing vendor, she shifted her position. I felt her hand crawl up my pants leg and start stroking my cock. I looked around in panic. No one was staring. I looked down; Mom's body and long flowing dress probably obscured what was happening.

Mom noticed my concern.

"Afraid someone will see what your nasty Mom is doing?" she asked.

"A bit."

"Don't worry, they'll be looking at this."

With that she put her right leg in the position of an inverted "V," entirely outside the slit. The leg, and it was a magnificent leg, was exposed halfway up her hip. Any man looking this way would be straining to catch a peek at her pubes. At the same time she pulled her hand out of my shorts and reached inside her bag. She coated her hand with baby oil.

"Unbutton your shorts."

Against all sane impulses, I did.

She reached behind herself and down my shorts, took the head of my cock in her hand, and started a series of twisting movements around the head. To a causal observer the movement would be imperceptible. I accepted the inevitable, relaxed, and savored what she was doing.

At first she held the head of my cock in place, swiveling four fingers around it. Eventually she slipped her thumb to the underside, finding the most sensitive area directly below the head. I found myself moving my hips in a humping motion. I looked around. Our movements were slight and with the sky darkening it was unlikely anyone who did not already know what was going on could figure it out. I closed my eyes, intent on focusing only on the horny bitch my mother was becoming and the incredible sensations her hand was bringing me.

Mom felt my body relax; she had me where she wanted me.

"This is what you want, isn't it honey? To turn your Mom into a brazen slut with no boundaries."

Mom started to turn up the heat.

"Son, you have the most delightful cock. I love this big pole. Mommy's become such a bad little filly, all she can think about is playing with your fat dick. Is Mommy becoming the kind of horny slut you want?"

She was increasing the pace . My breath was coming in short hard bursts. My hands were tightly clenched fists pushing against the ground.

"Buster, if you come in your shorts I promise to suck the dried cum from them later."

The band finished a song and the crowd burst into applause. Thank god. I grunted hard and blew my load into my shorts. Mom withdrew her hand, licked the cum from her fingers, and joined the crowd applauding the musicians. I did the same.

* * * *

On the morning of our fourth day and final full day at the beach Mom announced the good news: she had reached her weight goal. After we got back from the gym she asked if I recalled what had started our affair.

"Sure, the night that Dad made a joke about your weight, you came upstairs. You were upset. I rubbed your back."'

"Right, Buster. I want a celebratory back rub right now."

She stripped and lay on the bed. I noticed something in her ass.

"Mom, what's that?"

"It's a butt plug. I forgot it was there. Take it out, gently. Haven't you seen one before?"

"Actually, no. I've heard of them, but I've never seen one."

I pulled it from her butt. It was blue, about 2 ½ inches long, and flared.

"My anus is very sensitive. I slipped it inside before we got on the treadmill. It feels great and the distraction doesn't hurt when I did the speed work. Now, my back rub."

Mom had wanted me to see it and to remember the comment about her sensitive butt. But, still, I didn't want to rush things, they were moving along just fine. I put the butt plug down and commenced the massage. I spent about fifty minutes on her back and neck, arms, and legs, drawing appreciative soft moans.

It was time to follow-up on her comments about her butt. After five minutes of straight massage on her backside, I pulled her ass cheeks apart and ran my tongue up their length.

She squirmed. "Mmmm, feels good. You like my butt, don't you baby. I know you love looking at it. It turns me on when your eyes wander down there."

"Mom, your tush is fucking amazing."

I returned to my oral attentions, eventually focusing on the brown anal bud. I licked its surface and tried to force my tongue inside, but it was simply too tight and muscular. I further spread her ass cheeks and had some success. Mom sighed as I tickled just inside her anus with my tongue. It started to wink open and shut, allowing me to push in further.

I could smell the flow of oily juice from her pussy. I slipped a finger into her pussy and transferred the juice to her labia in slow lazy strokes. I returned my thumb to her vagina and, taking my time, found the g-spot while I stroked her clitoris with my index and ring fingers. Not too much, just consistent, moderate, pressure. I wanted it to last. I continued my oral assault on her anus.

I pushed her along slowly, but Mom was getting into it. As she got more excited, she got more vocal: "Lick Mommy's hard ass baby. Mommy's ass is on fire. Ohhhh god baby. That's the way."

She started humping my hand. By now I knew her well enough; she was headed for an eruption.

I increased the pressure on her clit while tongue-fucking her asshole. Mom pulled her ass cheeks apart so I could stick my tongue further into her. She started jerking her hips up and down, losing control of her movements.

"All I can think about is sex, I've missed so many years, so many, I am a slut, I want to be a slut, a son-fucking slut, yes, yes, help me, yes, yes, oh gooddddd, fuck, fuck, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

She bucked underneath me, bashing my face with her ass. I was tempted to ram my dick in her still spasming cunt, but instead finger fucked her with almost savage power. Her cunt welcomed the intrusion and gripped at the fingers. I placed my other fingers on her clit, pushing hard. This initiated a series of follow-up orgasms as she continued to writhe and moan. Finally she collapsed on the bed, face first, breathing hard.

A few minutes later she rolled over, "Hey Buster, there is some lubricant in my bag, fish it out. Smear it on my anus, then lubricate inside.

I did so, taking my time, focusing on stimulating the inside of her rump. I was on the right track; she moaned. After I finished she asked me to lay on my back. She kissed my mouth, nuzzled my ears and neck, and licked my nipples as she moved down my chest. I ran my hands along her toned body. Finally, she coated my dick with lubricant and straddled me, her knees on either side of my hips. She slid my tool along her anal crevice. We were both well-lubricated, it moved without resistance. She centered my cock on the anal bud and lowered herself, slowly increasing the pressure.

"I used to love this Buster, but never tried it with one as big as yours."

With that I could feel her sphincter stretch and give way. The head of my cock popped inside her. Her short grunts, which originated deep in her solar plexus, reflected a combination of pain and pleasure. She supported herself with her hands on her thighs as she held my cock just inside her ass and flexed her muscles. Those muscles exquisitely worked the head of my cock. My penis had never been so intensely stimulated.

I let her know it, "God, my cock has never felt anything like this. Fuck Mom, your ass is like a vise."

I closed my eyes and relaxed, focusing my attention on my penis, not wanting to miss a single sensation.

Then Mom took another inch into her and repeated the process: holding my cock in place while tightening, relaxing, and flexing the muscles of her perfect ass.

"Fuck Mom, so fuckin' good God your ass is tight, Jesus fucking Christ, so good...."

As my cock explored ever deeper recesses of Mom's well-lubricated rectum, she softly cooed sounds of contentment, until inch by inch, she was sitting on my pubic bone. I felt her ass grudgingly expanding to accept me.

I looked up. Mom's mouth was slightly open and her head rolled back on her shoulders. Her nostrils flared and her breathing came in short bursts. There was beads of sweat on her face and rolling down her tits.

"How does it feel Mom, pleasure or pain?"

"Both, feels good, hurts good. You told me no pain, no gain, Besides," and here she looked me directly in the eye and smiled, "a little pain can be sexy."

That was a side of Mom I might want to explore.

Mom did not allow me to plunge in and out, but instead rolled her hips in an oval pattern while working my cock over with her muscles. Now, I'd like to say I was able to hold out until I brought her off. If not that, I'd like to say that I stayed hard after I came. If I said either, however, I'd be lying. Mom's ass was the sweetest tightest place my cock had ever been. Her ass muscles, which she had worked to perfection over the last months, worked my shaft with unprecedented intensity. I was soon chanting, "Fuck Mom's ass, fuck Mom's ass," until, like Mt. Vesuvius, the lava was not going to be denied. I let out a yell and exploded in her rump.

After I regained my senses I looked at Mom, who was still straddling my now limp dick. She had a huge grin on her pretty face.

"Ever had anything that good before?" she asked.

"Nope."

"Better than Patricia's?"

"What exactly did you two talk about in the hot tub?"

"Don't avoid the question."

"Yes, better than Patricia's."

She moved forward, bringing her sweet cunt to my face, "Good, now eat my pussy."

It was clear she had liked my dick up her ass; she was dripping wet. Her pussy lips were slightly separated, displaying their pink inner walls. I decided to take my time. I gave a short lick to her clitoris, waited a couple of beats, and did it again, a couple of beats, and again. "Nice," I heard her say in a husky voice. She was aroused, but not on the verge of coming. I nibbled the inside of her left thigh, returned to her clitoris, and then turned to her left thigh. After spending a few more moments with her clitoris, I lowered my head and licked and tongue fucked her vagina.

"Mom, you have the sweetest pussy."

"Sweeter then Patricia's?"

Mom enjoyed dirty talk. I decided to up the ante.

"Don't know, we might need a side-by-side taste test."

Mom was not going to back down.

"I think we can arrange that."

I continued reaming her cunt with my tongue, occasionally licking the outer lips of her vagina. I stuck my tongue inside her. "Ohhhh! God!," Mom moaned. I lapped the sweet nectar from inside her burning snatch. I gently sucked one, and then the other, of her pussy lips into my mouth. The taste, mixed with her aroma, was intoxicating. Could you get high on pussy?

I ran my tongue all around the folds of her pussy lips before plunging it back into her cunt. Mom moaned as I licked all around, pushing my tongue against her inner walls. I had pussy juice all over my mouth and my cheeks and I rocked my head, experimenting with the varying sensations I could give her. Mom started cooing, her eyes closed, her entire being focused on what I was doing between her legs. Her breasts, nipples hard, rose and fell on her chest in time with her deep slow breathing. I slipped a pinky into her anus, where, aided by a combination of my cum and the lubricant, I explored the first few inches. Her reactions confirmed what she had said earlier, her asshole was extremely sensitive. The frequency of her moans was increasing and she was now rubbing her sex up and down on my face. Her hands were on her breasts, pulling on her nipples.

I turned my attention to her labia, running my tongue along its length, raking her clitoris hard with my tongue and sucking it into my mouth.

Mom was whimpering. Her movements were becoming wilder and she started writhing. She cheered me on. "Eat Mommy's pussy. You're such a good pussy eater. Eat Mommy's pussy baby. Use your tongue on me baby...." Soon, as I continued by assault, she lost the ability to put together a sentence, the room instead reverberated with her growls of delight.

The flow and increasingly pungent smell of her pussy left no question I was on the right track. I paid close attention to her clitoris, sucking it into my mouth while lashing it with my tongue, then maintaining continual contact with that nub by sliding my tongue all over it. At the same time I fucked her ass with my pinky. Her bottom started bouncing up and down as she fucked my face. Her arms were by her side, her fists clenched. Her body stiffened and her hips jerked downwards, mashing her sweet sweet cunt in my face.

"Yeah, on yeah, god, so good, too long, need, need, fuck, yeah, oh god, ooh goddd, ohhhh, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK, CUMMINGGGGGGG."

She exploded, drenching me in her syrup. Convulsions swept the length of her body; her cunt clamped and unclamped. She sucked in great drafts of air. I held her clit against my upper lip and applied increasing pressure to it with my now all but numb tongue. In the next instant the air was squeezed out of her lungs by the next powerful spasm. She had shot off again. I started to repeat the process when, in a dazed voice she said, "No more baby, can't take any more, you eat Mommy so good."

She lay next to me. We exchanged sweet passionate kisses, savoring the joy we had bestowed on the other. Eventually she asked me to hold her and, nestled together, we fell asleep.

* * * *

Mom's movements woke me up. I was laying with my stomach against her back, my right arm draped across her breasts.

"You sleep well lover?" she asked.

"Yeah, how long?"

"About an hour." Mom's voice suddenly turned serious. "What would you think of my having breast augmentation surgery?"

Mom had made enough comments about her breasts to let me know she was not happy with their size. The trick: I had to be completely happy with her breasts while being fully supportive of her desire to change them.

"Mom, your breasts are great. Is surgery something you are seriously contemplating?"

"Yeah, I consulted with a doctor about it."

"Mom, as hard as you have worked to get back into shape, you should do it if that's what you want. You've earned it. I have only one concern."

"Which is?"

"That it won't spoil what is happening between you and I."

She rolled her body into mine. "Don't worry about that Buster. In fact, I would like you to be there when I tell your father and take me to the clinic on Wednesday."

"Have you decided on how big they're going to be?"

"How big do you think they should be?"

More tricky ground. I ventured this answer: "Not mine to say. There is certainly nothing demure about the powerful sexy body you've built. Anyone who looks at you knows you're a confident strong woman dedicated to taking care of herself. If you would want to accentuate your curvy build, I say go big."

"I'm looking at D cups."

"I'm not sure exactly what that means."

She sat up and demonstrated with her hands.

This was going to be fun.

12