Becoming the Man He was Meant to Be Pt. 01

Story Info
Wealthy young man finds his true self when he leaves home.
95.6k words
4.53
71.1k
64
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Introduction.

This is the first book in the chronicles of the life and loves of Anthony Madison. This is my first attempt at crafting a multivolume novel and I hope that I will somehow find the time to complete these chronicles with additional books. However, I believe this book stands alone as a complete story even though there will be a few lingering questions to entice the reader to anticipate future volumes.

All sexual scenes depicted are between consenting adults at least 18 years old. The use of words such as kid, boy and girl is not intended to imply that any of the characters are underage. These are common terms that college age young adults use in referring to their peers. To artificially eliminate such terms would diminish the realism of the characters in the story.

Readers should know that a myriad of sexual situations are portrayed as the story progresses. Scenes including incest, S&M, bondage, bisexuality and homosexuality of both men and women are portrayed. If any of these are offensive to you or illegal in your jurisdiction please do not read further.

Finally this is a work of fiction. The characters in this story are part of a fantasy. Therefore, they do not have any concerns about diseases and unwanted pregnancies to deal with. There is no discussion of birth control, condoms or safe sex issues. Bad things do not happen in fantasy worlds. I in no way intend for my writing to advocate promiscuous or reckless sexual lifestyles. Please be as safe as possible in your real world sex lives.

Prologue

Ballmon College is one of the last vestiges of a once common tradition in American education. The small rural college of just over 2500 students admits only males. Even loss of federal funding could not persuade the trusties to change the over hundred-year long policy of not admitting females. The alumni are generous in their support of the school and the policy most of them heartily believe should continue. The bucolic campus is located in a remote rural area over a hundred miles from the nearest large population center. The nearest interstate highway interchange is almost 50 miles east of town.

The town of Endeavor grew up next to the college and provides for the needs of the faculty, staff and students. Nearly the entire population of 8000 is associated with Ballmon. The faculty and staff live there. The businesses get much of their revenue from the college and its students. The town's older population tends to be living on retirement incomes directly or indirectly related to the college. In general the college and the town enjoy a symbiotic relationship inside a cocoon-like existence.

Few outsiders have reason to visit Endeavor. It is far from the beaten track and few tourists or vacationers find their way to the town that seemingly has been forgotten by time. The one hotel's primary purpose is offering housing to visiting parents. The place is generally sparsely filled outside of move-in, move-out and visit days. Even then most parents opt for the more modern facilities of the highway side motels northeast of Endeavor. An occasional lost soul enjoys a night's stay in one of the old hotel's large antique filled Victorian style rooms. Those guests are mostly folks who get off the highway to enjoy a scenic country drive and find themselves lost. The charming town has a way of luring such visitors to turn happenstance into a pleasant evening in the type of town most only see in old movies.

Endeavor is a typical small-town with a broad tree-lined avenue at its center. The north half of the town's central artery is simply known as Main Street. The piece to the south of Elm Street is called College Boulevard. The road ends at the impressive main gate of Ballmon, which forms the entire southern boundary of the town. The remaining roads appear as a small grid-work placed amidst the patch quilt fields of the surrounding farms when viewed from above. Along College Boulevard and the south side of Ballmon Avenue across from the college's iron and brick fence are rows of large impressive homes mostly occupied by college professors and administrators. A block off of College Boulevard is the aptly named Fraternity Way. The eight houses there are no less impressive than the more visible homes of the main street.

North of Elm is the central business district of Endeavor. The hotel is there along with the majority of other small businesses that serve the town and college. Over the years the business area has spread off the four blocks of main it originally occupied and now includes several side streets. Hungry students and townsfolk keep a large number of small cafes and restaurants in business as well as more mundane places like the general store and Sam's Hardware. McDonald's and its kin have yet to find Endeavor and if the town council has its way they never will. The town's loan gas station does a big business as students tend to do a lot of driving to seek more exciting times at the joints over by the highway. While the town's bars are cheap and not overly picky about ID's they tend to be quite places. Even those that have juke boxes offer little opportunity for dance partners.

One problem of having over 2500 young men at a college on the edge of a small town is the lack of young women in town. There are never more than a couple hundred unmarried women and the college boys have to compete with local guys for their attention. The joints out by the highway offer only a slightly better opportunity for opposite sex companionship. An option for those students that aren't lucky enough to connect with a local and don't want to settle for dates with their right hands is the town's not so well kept secret, the red light area. On the east side of main is a small street called Prospect Lane. The six houses built around the turn of the twentieth century, were once owned by the town's wealthiest citizens. That was before the college grew and brought so many testosterone laden young men to town. For a price a horny young man can get his needs taken care of in the bedrooms of the six brothels. Though prostitution is illegal, no arrests have ever been made.

The town's two police officers as well as the citizens look upon the prostitution as a public service. People want their daughter's to be safe and feel having so many randy young men can only lead to trouble. The houses are clean and safe. The whores' health is assured by regular visits to the town's small medical clinic. The town's police as well as the campus police who really do most of the law enforcement in town only go to Prospect Lane if they are called to handle an unruly customer of which there are few. There is little crime in town. The students are under a strict behavior policy which is vigorously enforced. Violations result in heavy fines for students, which even the richest of parents are loathed to pay and expulsions are handed out liberally in the few cases that require such action. The townspeople tend to be law abiding and for those who stray the local codes are as strict as the college's rules. The town's small jail seldom has customers, but for those who do find themselves on the wrong side of the law there is a long stay awaiting an appearance before the town magistrate. There is no bail and few creature comforts in Endeavor's jail.

There is another not so well kept secret inside the cocoon of the small town and college. There are other ways that young men find to relieve sexual tensions. There is a large amount of same sex experimentation amongst the students of Ballmon College. Most believe it to be a natural part of growth and give it little concern except when the occasional student is caught with a cock in his mouth in some semi-public area. That is rare though as the remoteness of the area provides plenty of places to find privacy for almost any activity.

Most of the students who engage in such experimentation leave same sex play behind when they leave Ballmon. They explain it away and some even suppress the memory thinking of it only as a fantasy they had. Some try to justify their actions. Such excuses as being bored with getting it from whores or not liking the country bumpkin girls in town are common. Others embrace the time as an exciting part of their past to be relegated to memory as they marry and begin to raise families and build their lives. For some it leads to life-long bisexual orientation and some discover their true sexual orientation is gay during their days at Ballmon. There are also some who know when they arrive that they are gay. Somehow word of the small schools open atmosphere toward gay sex gets known in places where the school is scarcely known at all. Just as many local girls find their husbands among the men of Ballmon and move away, many gay students find their life partners among their classmates.

There is one real secret in Endeavor. This secret is very well kept. Only those in the inner circle of a small group know this secret. Few townspeople would even guess the nature of the secret. No incoming student has ever heard even a whisper of this secret. Most alumni and current students never were privy to the secret. Only a select few Ballmon Men, as those who are privy to the secret refer to themselves, ever learn the secret. Those who know the secret are members of an elite society which is a kind of super fraternity. Membership in this particular society offers great rewards. Violating the trust by divulging club secrets is said to be severely punished. Since all club matters are secret it is not known if such a betrayal has ever occurred.

The Elite Order of Ballmon Men or simply 'The Club' has existed for less than 25 of Ballmon's 140 years. It is housed in an elegant Victorian style mansion that sits on a knoll overlooking the town and college. It is part of a large estate that forms the western border of Endeavor. The estates owner and founder of 'The Club' is Anthony Madison, a Ballmon alum. Tony as he is known to everyone in town first came to Ballmon as a 20-year-old freshman. The now 45-year-old was orphaned when he was ten when his wealthy parents died in a plane crash. It would fall upon him to manage the investments and trusts that had provided for the last three generations of Madisons. His two sisters and younger brother as well as assorted cousins and untold future generations of Madisons depended on him.

Book 1 -- Tony Comes into his Own.

Chapter 1 -- Tony Grows Up

Young Anthony was immediately placed in the hands of an army of tutors while a group of trusties looked after the family fortune. His tutors taught the usual school subjects and in addition taught him about the world of high finance. At 17 he took over the management of the Mad Millions as he called them. He proved to be more than competent and in six months the trusties fired themselves leaving Tony in complete charge of the job. College had never been mentioned for Tony. He had already been trained for his job and clearly did it very well. But he knew that there was much missing in his life. Friends and lovers not the least of what was missing. He was not a virgin; sex had been part of his tutoring and on his 18th birthday his guardian gave him a live-in prostitute.

Tony slept beside the beautiful well paid woman and enjoyed sexual activities that most young men could only dream of. He always felt there was something missing even though he couldn't quite grasp just what it was he seemed to need. He did not believe it was merely that she was being paid to be his lover. He knew that there was something more causing his feelings. Most times he did not consciously think of her as merely a paid slut. She was his companion and sometime confidant. There was also a big advantage to his lover being a whore. It gave him complete freedom to experiment sexually. He quickly discovered his dominant sexual persona. He liked being in total control. He enjoyed indulging in rough physical activities and even occasional humiliation. His paid lover did anything he asked or demanded without complaint or question. Before he was 19 he knew he was and would always be a sexual dominant. It gave him great pleasure but there was something missing. Something he longed to discover and embrace as he had embraced sexual dominance.

However it was more than sex he was missing. He had not attended an organized school since his parents died. He had learned social skills from a tutor and was very good at interacting with people in the business world. But he did not know how to make friends. His only companions were employees and his whore. He was desperately unhappy. He also was becoming bored with his job. Managing the 'Mad Millions' was very easy for him. He was so good at it that by his 20th birthday he had grown the assets to over a billion dollars. At that time only a handful of families had that level of wealth. In addition, to a lonely social life and an increasingly boring job he loathed the crowded city. He reasoned that he hated the city so because it only reminded him that among millions of people he had no friends.

Tony decided that a regular college experience was the way for him to learn things that his tutors could not teach. He knew that managing the family fortune could easily be done part-time while going to school. He also knew that with technology it could be managed from virtually anywhere on the planet. All that remained was for him to find the right college. He looked at all of the major prestigious schools knowing that he could go anywhere he chose. The size of the check that he could write to their endowment fund meant guaranteed acceptance. None of those schools felt right. He did not want to go to a large school and get lost amongst tens of thousands of students. Many of the smaller schools he knew were located in cities where he would still be lost in the crowd. When he was close to choosing a very small school in rural Maryland, he accidentally stumbled upon Ballmon. He liked the Maryland school's location away from the city but was concerned about its extremely small student body and limited curriculum

Ballmon had more than double the students of the other college which allowed for a more diverse curriculum. It was even more remote and removed from city life which really pleased Tony. In addition, something told him an all-male student body was the perfect choice. The only problem was his age. He would be almost twenty-one before the new school year began. Ballmon tended to attract students directly out of high school almost exclusively. More over the in coming class was overwhelmingly from prep schools. Tony was young and rich but he was no kid and did not have daddy and mommy for support. Physically he was a very handsome, imposing, fully mature man. He could easily have been taken for being in his mid-twenties. Mentally, he was a mature business executive who had already succeeded among the sharks of high finance. He wondered if he could find friendships in a group of 18 and 19 year-old guys whose only concern was where they would get their next piece of ass.

He put aside those concerns and wrote a million dollar check to the Ballmon scholarship fund. He wrote another large check to his bedmate so that she would not have to sell her body to another man while he was away. The next few months were filled with a lot of introspection and some doubt. He was giving up a luxurious easy life where anything he could want was at his fingertips for the austere life of a college student in the middle of nowhere. He was giving up the culture of the city for the hominess of the country. He could only assume few luxuries and little culture would be found in Endeavor. He was giving up a sex partner that quickly acceded to any demand for what he assumed would be the sex life of a monk. He was giving up all that was familiar to him in exchange for the unknown. He was giving up a large penthouse apartment to share a tiny room with an eighteen year-old smelly, farting guy.

The idea of a roommate was the one thing that did not really concern him. In truth he had to admit to himself that it excited him in many ways. Some he understood, some he didn't. There was the hope for companionship and male camaraderie that he had never known. He knew that often college roommates became life-long close friends. He wanted that kind of friendship. There was something else that excited him and even invaded his dreams that summer as he waited for the day of his departure for college.

He imagined seeing his future roommate naked. The thought intrigued and somewhat tormented him, especially when it caused sexual arousal. He imagined different looking men, but all were handsome and always there was their cock hanging down from a small bush of hair and fully exposed asses seemingly calling to him. He had of course seen other men naked in his life, mostly at the Downtown Athletic club in the locker room after exercising. Though he was naturally fit, membership in such clubs was a tool of business. He had never given much conscious thought to the naked men he had seen in the past. But these dreams and fantasies made him realize he had taken note of the bodies of these men in his subconscious. He could recall many of them as he thought back. In addition, the idea of being in so intimate a setting as a small bedroom with a naked man somehow seemed different than his locker room experiences. For the rest of the summer he avoided the club's locker room for fear of becoming aroused in the presence of naked men. He hoped that when faced with a naked room mate he would discover that his thoughts were pure fantasy and he would not become aroused.

He did allow himself a small indulgence in the fantasy that summer. A few times while fucking his whore anally he closed his eyes and imagined he was fucking a man. He had fucked her in the ass many times before. He had pretty much fucked her every way a man can fuck a woman. But this was different; he had always known he was fucking a woman. But on these few occasions in his mind instead of his beautiful paid lover he was fucking a young man. He imagined that if he reached between his partner's legs, instead of a pussy he would find a pair of warm balls covered in soft fur and a hard cock twitching with excitement. In his head instead of the excited high pitched female moans that were filling room he heard the deep moans of a man nearing climax from having his prostate stimulated by the hard cock that was stretching his rectum wide open. Though he had cum in her ass many times, that summer was the first time he had dropped to his knees and licked his oozing seed as it leaked from her puckered sphincter. She squealed in delight at the pleasure it gave her not questioning his new behavior. He imagined going lower and finding a pair of balls to suck instead of a creamy cunt. Since the fantasy quickly faded away and his cock grew hard again while he licked and sucked the delicious female cum from her orgasming pussy he again assumed the thoughts were mere fantasy. He thought it was just a healthy erotic dream and not an indication that he wanted sex with a man in real life.

Finally, the morning of his departure arrived. Even though they had had a sexual marathon the previous evening he fucked her one last time. In a way it felt to him like the first time he had really made love to her. He knew she must have felt it also. She stayed in his bed while he showered. Before he could dress she begged him to let her suck his cock one more time. He agreed and she sucked and licked him with vigor until he fed her what little cum his body could muster. He had always been able to quickly recover sexually and deliver some cum even after many orgasms. She remained in his bed while he dressed, watching him and fighting tears. She stood as he prepared to leave. They had one last kiss, her naked and shaking, he fully dressed and anxious to leave. She told him for the first time that she loved him. Even though she was there because he had paid her she did love him and would have stayed with him for free at that point. He did not return her words even though he did feel something that he assumed was akin to love. He knew if he told her that he loved her he would not be able to leave her. He did not want to stay, he was anxious for his new life, and he did not want to take her with him. He left her a rich woman and she would likely soon find a new bedmate. That thought made him sad, but he could not ask her to wait for him. She however, planned to do just that.