Becoming the Perfect Sister

Story Info
This is more of reality for most transsexuals.
2.1k words
4.01
39.9k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I ever thought about becoming a woman, I thought I was losing it upstairs in my mind. Where I lived, no one ever thought about dressing like the opposite gender- and that included me. Besides, I was fairly lean and loved to lift weights at one of the local gyms whenever I could.

So anyways, I get back home to my apartment and crack open my e-mail. I have over a dozen e-mail accounts I keep tabs on, and one was strictly personal- my primary account from the cable company I get my internet through.

It was in that address that I got a message from an old friend of mine. Sheila Downing and I knew each other, even though we didn't date, and could easily turn to the other whenever we needed a little 'pick-me-up'. Sheila moved to Seattle a couple of years before, but before she went we exchanged e-mail addresses so that we could stay in touch.

Sheila was the one I told of my penchant for using ladies as my inspirations in gaming- well this time, she dropped me this notice in my box...

I know of your experiences with women in gaming. Well I took one look at your picture you keep online and I have a question for you... why don't you go girl for this one time? Come visit me in Seattle and I'll help you even.

Well at the moment I couldn't say no because I wanted to see Sheila once again- but her surprising me by asking me to become her girlfriend for the day really surprised me. She told me to pack a few days worth of menswear and my toiletries and hop Horizon Air's Evening flight to Seattle, which I did without hesitation. Just being around her really made my day and I wouldn't miss this opportunity.

~*~*~

Arriving that evening in Seattle, Sheila met me at the airport and we drove out to her house in the Queen Anne neighborhood of the city, and along the way she told me that a man who uses lady characters in his gaming is more in touch with his feminine side. Now that I couldn't disagree on, so I understood her logic about becoming her girlfriend for the day.

"We'll do our special day tomorrow," she told me, "Tonight, I just want to be your hostess as we have ourselves a good time." "Just being around you is awesome, Sheila," I told her, "Even if it is to spend a few hours."

Once we arrived at her home- a very nice 3 story Victorian- she ushered me inside and we got my suitcase settled in one of the upstairs bedrooms. Once we were back in the living room Sheila asked me why I didn't move to Seattle like I wanted to, and I actually told her that I couldn't afford to- the rents in the city were so high, I couldn't even afford an apartment downtown.

"But it's more than that," I told her, and she asked me why. "There is one picture I keep in my bedroom to remind me," I told her, "That picture is of you, but I couldn't even take it off when you moved- it's because I have this crush on you, and I can't want anything else. I don't care if you're wealthy- I've always loved you, but yet I've been hurt when I saw you in high school with the hunks." By the time I finished my explanation, I was in tears and I couldn't even look her in the eye.

Sheila came over and brushed a tear off of my cheek and said, "I'm glad you came out and told me that... because I didn't know about your feelings for me, in that you kept them so tightly bottled up." When I looked in her face with a worried look, she told me, "I've also had a crush on you, even through high school, and I didn't know how you would feel about me. When you told me just now, I knew you were the right person for me." She then closed her eyes and brushed her lips against my own- this wasn't a tentative kiss, this was a caring kiss that told me she loved me and I returned it with the same caring I felt about her.

Sheila then asked me, "Why don't we do a yard sale, since it's spring, and sell off what you have- save your clothes- and have you move in with me?" "I got a better idea for that," I said, "Why don't I call my friend and she sell it for me on consignment. She is the Owner/Manager of a Rent-To-Own Store in Clarkston." I was instantly on my cellphone, arranging for her to clear my house out and sell off the furniture- the dishes and cookware she would donate to a local thrift store, and the clothes she would ship in my direction.

With that out of the way, Sheila smiled at my initiative and kissed me again. This time, we shared a passionate kiss before I said, "There was one thing I wanted to talk to you about." Once I had her attention I said, "There was something I was looking at doing, and your e-mail brought those feelings out in me once again." When she asked me what it was, I said, "Most women in our hometown told me that I would look a lot better as a woman, given my physique. Originally, I thought they were out of their minds." "But you rethought it when I e-mailed you with my proposal," she replied, "That, and a good look at a full body photo of yourself, and you did see the truth of their words."

With a loving embrace, Sheila then said, "It's still early evening, and stores are still open downtown- why don't we make you over into a woman and go do a little shopping?" So we went up to her bedroom to begin what would be an amazing transformation...

~*~*~

She had me get undressed and go into her bath, which was more than four times the size of mine, and she slathered me with an ugly green cream that had a chemical smell on it. She put it on everything from the neck down while telling me it was a hair remover she used often to remove unwanted hair on her own body- after waiting a decent half hour for it to do its magic on me, Sheila told me to shower it off while she got my razor and shave gel from my room. She knew I needed to be clean shaven for this to work.

While I was shaving my face, Sheila was in her closet and chest of drawers getting out an exquisite outfit for my transformation. Once I was shaven she smiled as I saw what she laid out... she had me put on a black bra and then slipped some heavy silicon items into the cups. These I learned were breast forms that were made for my chest size, and would make me at least have a partial hourglass shape. The bra was made of satin and lace, and felt so exquisite on me.

She then had me put on a black satin garter belt and seamed black silk stockings. These felt so awesome on my now hairless body that to have this kind of feeling, I knew I would want to be a girl if I could... and Sheila was giving me that opportunity. She then slipped on the black satin panties over the garter straps, completing my underwear transformation.

Sheila then sat me at a makeup table prepared for me and prepared to make over my face. She laid foundation first all over my face up to my ears before plucking my eyebrows into a feminine shape. Then she added foundation to my beard area to cover up that area of my face.

With the help of eyeliner and eyebrow pencils, she prepped my eyes before giving them each a double coat of mascara to lengthen and blacken them. She then blended shades of black and crimson and lined the area inside my lids to give them color. Using a red tone of blush, she gave my cheeks and nose some color before using powder to lock it all in.

Holding my head still, she lined my lips with a crimson liner pencil before putting two coats of lipstick on them- then, because my hands had trimmed fingernails, she put long false nails on in crimson and painted my toes in the same shade to finish the makeup part of it.

Once I was back on my feet, she put a black silk wrap-style dress with red piping on the outside edges of it. It was fastened at the neck with a clasp, and down the front with silk-covered buttons in black. She then wrapped a red patent leather belt on me at the waist and tightened it. Once I stepped into a pair of black patent leather pumps with a 3in. heel, I had to take a look at myself in the mirror.

If my boner wasn't tucked away in the panties, it would have practically given me away... I looked so stunning in the outfit, now I wished I were a woman- and even though she was dressing as an equally stunning lady, Sheila knew of my amazement and told me, "Now you know what we mean when we said you'd make an elegant lady." When I asked if we could completely transform me into a woman, Sheila said that we could- but it would take years of hormone therapy and surgery. "But we would make you into the stunning lady you see yourself as," she finished- and at that, I smiled.

Once she was finished, she then leaned in and gave me a deeply passionate kiss as she placed a wig of shoulder length red hair on my head and fastened it in... and as we looked, you couldn't tell if we were lovers or sisters. Sheila picked up on this and said, "We can still use your name, as it's a unisex name, but if anyone asks we're sisters and that you flew in to visit without any clothes- which will be the truth."

~*~*~

We drove to one of the shopping centers and we had a blast shopping for me. Sheila took me into Victoria's Secret and we shopped for lingerie and other beautiful things for my new existence. She literally went to town shopping for me- all kinds of lingerie and bed clothes, an emerald green satin corset that was boned to start making me have a feminine body and other items for my life. All during this time she was on her cellphone talking to someone I could only hear her name being Janet.

By the time we finished, we had spent over $1,500 on lingerie- and that was only the beginning. Sheila then said, "I made an appointment with a Gender Transition specialist for tomorrow at our home. Be up and ready by 10:30am, because that's when she'll be there. But our shopping has only just begun- now, let's get you some clothes."

Sheila went to town for my new life... an emerald green evening gown and a classic little black dress, 5 different day outfits and different pairs of shoes for them and the dresses, and she even had my ears pierced with diamond studs along with other pieces of jewelry. By the time we ended the shopping, Sheila had spent five thousand dollars out of her checking account on just me. She then suggested that we go to a nightclub and dance the rest of the night away- that, I was more than happy to do.

~*~*~

The next morning I was awake at 9am, showered and dressed back as a gentleman before joining Sheila for breakfast. During this time we laid out our day and evening- and our day would begin with the Gender Transition Specialist, who arrived a half hour before scheduled with Sheila's knowledge. Janet Gartner, as Sheila introduced her, was extremely knowledgeable at her specialty- and we started with profiling my feminine side. With Sheila's help, we set up the feminine profile of Diane for me and Janet gave her a prescription of hormones for me to take as that would be the beginning of my road to feminity and an appointment with her in two weeks time to remove my adam's apple, to create a feminine voice for me.

Sheila suggested that Diane travel with her for some more shopping and to pick up the prescription and so we went back up to my bedroom to make me back over into my new alter ego. This time, we got out the white blouse and red miniskirt for this outing, along with the red pumps with a 4in. heel. With bronze and crimson making up my face and nails, we departed for some more feminine fun.