Becoming the Snow Princess Ch. 01

Story Info
Dominatrix begins her career on the other end of the lash.
3.9k words
4.08
26.2k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kusanagi
Kusanagi
26 Followers

Retired AV idol Yuki Kusanagi, a.k.a "Snow Princess," tells the story of submitting to Mistress Reiko, on camera.

My name is Yuki Kusanagi, but when I was working my screen name was the "Snow Princess" because "yuki" means snow and my skin is translucent white. My hair is super-dark black so the contrast is startling. I have rather full lips for a Japanese girl, and for even more contrast I always wear drop-dead red lipstick. With my small eyes and (naturally) thin arching eyebrows, I can look rather frightening when I wish, which has served me well. When working I always wore totally white outfits, and all of my "implements" are white as well; white leather. My white tools have turned many an ass red, both on and off the screen, but when I started in this business, it was at the other end of the lash.

I never used the title "Mistress," partly because Reiko, my Mistress, was always "Mistress Reiko," and partly because I liked being called "Princess." I always had my subs call me Princess Yuki. They'd say, "Yes, Princess Yuki," or "No, Princess Yuki," or "As you wish, Princess Yuki." Then I'd beat their ass anyway. I fucking loved it. I'd just imagine they're some nasty little boy that just jerked off to some of the schoolgirl porn videos I made before becoming a dominatrix.

Do you think the men who watch these things films are all pedophiles at heart? I mean, once you no longer look convincing in a school-girl uniform, and unless you have great tits, or you're willing to go into S&M, your career is as good as over. I started out doing bondage, so I didn't mind returning, especially since when I came back, I was the one wielding the whip.

The story I want to tell here is about my first time as a sub. My Mistress's was Reiko. We met when my friend Rie and I entered a bodycon (body consciousness) contest at a somewhat tacky Juliana's knock-off in Shinjuku.

Most the girls looked like bar hostess (a look I knew something about, thanks to Mom), so I went for a different brand of trashy. I wore a black leather halter top, black leather mini-skirt with the sides slit to the waist, black spike-heeled knee-boots, black fishnet stockings. Not exactly Goth, but I took advantage of my white skin and added black lipstick. Perhaps it was too much. I didn't expect to win, but I had hoped for something. Nobuko hadn't come for the contest, so she was wearing a just a skirt and blouse, though Rie talked her into mini that was a size too small, as was the blouse. Put up her hair and give her some glasses and she'd look like a porn version of an OL (office lady), one of the four main porn costumes, the others being schoolgirl, nurse, and stewardess.

In her modified red Chinese dress, Rie looked like oversexed anime, or one of the characters from the video game, Street Fighter, she had no problem winning most creative costume. She had wanted best overall, or at least sexiest, and was somewhat bummed out.

After the contest, one of the judges, a very elegant though somewhat severe looking woman in her late twenties introduced herself to us.

"Yamada Reiko," she said. "I like your costumes. In fact I voted for both of you." "Thanks," Rie said, "though I was hoping for the top prize."

Rieko laughed a little at this. "You were hands down favorite for most creative as soon as we saw you. Doesn't mean you're not sexy." Then she said, looking at me, "most of the judges didn't know what to think, though I like this look."

"I didn't expect to win," I said. "I'm just here to play."

"Perhaps I should let you get back to that," she said, "though I was hoping to speak with you."

"Me?" I said.

"All three of you," she said. "I have one of the private lounges reserved."

"I'm going to dance some more," Rie said, returning to the stage.

I looked at Nobuko, but she just shrugged, so I said okay.

The lounge was on a second level that over-looked the dance floor and was surprisingly quiet concerning only a large dark window separated us from the noise of the club. Good whiskey and ice were on the table waiting for us. Nobu and I drank timidly while Reiko made small talk. Then she laid it out for us.

"I have a business proposition for you," she said. I knew that she hadn't asked me out simply to chat. Not a woman like this. I hadn't told her I was bi, but I thought that perhaps she wanted to put the make on us, (which I was of course up for). That must be why she judges these contests. But a business proposition?

"A business proposition?" I asked innocently.

"I'm connected with a video production company, and we're always looking for new talent."

"New talent? Me?" I said. I'd always thought I was hot, but not that hot. Then it dawned on me. So that's why she's a judge. "You're talking about porno." Nobu and looked at each other.

"You look shocked," she said casually, taking a drag from her cigarette. "I hope I haven't offended you."

"Hmm, a no, you just caught me off guard."

"Are you interested? " she said. "The pay is good."

"Why me? Because I entered that contest."

"You're an exhibitionist," she said. "And you look like you'll say yes."

I admit that I'm pretty loose sexually, but is it there on my face for everyone to read?

"Nobu-chan, what do you think?" I ask. Nobuko staring down at the dance floor.

"Up to you," she said distantly. "You'd be making the video."

"You're not interested?" Reiko asked. Nobuko shook her head, but Reiko continued . . .

"Too late for those guys," Nobu said. "Hey Yuki, I'm going to join Rie. Come get us when you're finished. I was nice meeting you Yamada-san." And with that she left.

Reiko said nothing for a moment, then it hit her. "She doesn't like guys."

"Not at all," I said. "Never has. Not really."

"Are you two . . ." she said, letting the rest hang.

"We're best friends," I said, then changed the subject. "Let's say I agree. I don't know anything about making a video." Reiko took a moment before responding.

"That's fine," she said. "We specialize in working with amateurs. But that doesn't mean that the videos we make are of amateur quality."

Porno, I thought to myself. At least I wouldn't have any trouble getting laid, even if I didn't get to chose who I was fucking. That wasn't really a problem, I just wasn't sure I wanted how many hundreds of guys watching me do it. She gave me her card and I promised to call soon.

***

It was raining when I arrived at the station, and Reiko was waiting for me with an umbrella. She was wearing a very expensive navy suit and a white silk blouse open at the collar. Her skirt hugged her hips and came to just above her knees. Her shapely legs were encased navy stocking, and she wore three-inch heels, also navy, and probably Italian. Her only accessories were a diamond tennis bracelet and matching stud earrings. I felt positively childish in my old school uniform (thought I'd seen the last of this damn thing long ago), but she had asked me to wear it. She'd also asked me to braid my hair in pig-tails that hung behind my ears, dangled above my breasts. And of course I knew why. The guys who buy porn videos love watching school girls getting fucked.

"I wasn't sure that you'd call," she said after greeting me.

"I almost didn't," I said. "Then I almost called you back. To say I wasn't coming after all."

"The cars over here," she said, taking my arm lightly and guiding to the white Mercedes-Benz at the curb. She opened the back door for me, then got in next to me. When the door closed, the driver pulled away from the curb. Wow, I thought. A Benz, and a driver. I knew that Reiko had money, but I never expected this. It is well known in Japan that gangsters like Benzs, and that much of the porn industry is connected with the mob, but I was too thick, or perhaps too nervous, to make the connection. She introduced me to the driver, whose name was Shoji. He said, "Hey."

"Nice to meet you," I said.

"He's the cameraman as well," Reiko said.

"Oh," I said. Then I noticed that he was wearing just casual, everyday, though somewhat hip clothes, not dressed like a driver at all. His long hair was in a pony-tail, and he wore wire-rimmed glasses. I smiled. He reminded of my first.

"You said that you almost didn't come," Reiko said. "Why did you?"

"You said I could come and discuss it with you, so I came."

"But you came planning to stay." When she invited me to do this, she said if I agreed to make the video, I should plan to stay overnight.

"I thought I might say yes."

She smiled at that. "Here's how it will work. We'll run an on-camera interview tonight. All our videos begin with an interview. After that, we'll have some dinner, then you can decide. If you say no, we'll take you back to the station. If it's yes, we'll start shooting in the morning."

"That sounds all right," I said. "Can I meet who I'll be appearing with before I decide?"

She laughed a little at that, and I felt foolish for asking. Especially since I had pretty much decided to do it.

"There is one more thing I need to ask. How do you feel about S&M?"

"S&M?" I swallowed hard, and my chest was tight, but it wasn't all fear. I instantly recalled how wet I'd become Miss Matsui had spanked me, and that familiar tingling began between my legs. What was this? I knew that being bi put me on the fringe, but how far out there was I?

"Do you want to go back to the station?" Reiko asked. I didn't answer right away, and she leaned forward to talk to Shoji.

"No, wait," I said. "I'll do the interview, then decide, just like you said."

"That's my girl," Reiko said, patting me on the knee. We rode the rest of the way in silence.

The station itself was far enough away from Tokyo, but were we really in the country now. After a time, we pulled into the drive of a big, wooden, American style A-frame house.

"Wow," I said. "Is this your place?"

"No," she said with a laugh. "It belongs to a friend."

"Some friend," I said.

"I've always thought it was kind of tacky. It's nice inside though," Reiko said. Shoji took my bag, and I followed them into the house. It had a Japanese-style entrance way, but the rest was American. Off the entrance was a spacious kitchen, with a tiled floor, and a tiled counter that ran along two walls, then jutted out to separate the kitchen from the dining area. Beyond the counter, was the same tiled floor, and a long, glass-topped dining table, and beyond that the "living room." I say "room" but the whole space was open, completely uncharacteristic for Japan, where cramped rooms are the norm. The far wall was mostly glass, and beyond that a wooden deck, and a big, fenced in yard.

It was no longer raining, but it was misting, so I thought it strange that the interview was to be conducted on the back patio. I was seated on an iron deck chair and Reiko sat down across from me, except that she under the ledge, and I was out in the open. The camera was in the house, just behind the open sliding glass door. Reiko explained to me that the camera would be on me throughout the interview. Then she asked my name and age, and I gave my name as Yuki Tanaka (as she had told me to earlier) and said I was eighteen.

"Okay, Yuki-chan," Reiko said, "Tell me how you feel about sex?"

"About sex?"

"Yes, do you like sex?"

"Yes, I do."

"Have you ever made a video before?"

"No." I figured the one we had made with Maki didn't count.

"How about S&M? Have you ever played bondage games."

"No, never."

"But you know that we'll be making an S&M video here, don't you? How do you feel about that?"

"I'm a little scared." Actually, I was terrified, but the fear was making wet. I seriously doubted I could walk away from this now, but I was wondering how much longer this interview was going to go on, as I was starting to pick up the moisture from the air, and was getting a little cold as well. I must have shivered, because Reiko next asked me if I was cold. I answered yes, hoping we could end this, or go inside, but she just nodded.

"Do you know what's involved in a video like this?"

"Some, not really much." Actually, I had only a very vague idea. I had never seen an S&M video as extreme as the one I was about to make.

"You're going to be asked to take a lot." Not knowing how to respond, I simply put my head down.

"And you won't be taking it from a man," she continued. "You'll be taking it from a woman."

"A woman?" I said, looking up.

"Actually, you'll be taking it from me."

She really ambushed me with that one, and my face must have showed it, because Reiko couldn't hold back her smile.

"How do you feel about that?"

"I don't know," I said flashing a brief smile. "If I have sex with you, will I become a lesbian?" When I saw the tape later, I had to admit that I was pretty convincing.

"No," she said with a laugh, "I don't think so." Then she became very serious. "You should know right now that this is not a staged bondage video. Once we get started I have every intention of hurting you. And I plan on enjoying it."

I also stopped smiling and I looked down at my hands folded in my lap. My chest became tight again, and my heart-beat picked up. Now I was frightened. Maybe I couldn't do this after all. Would they really simply take me back to the station if I said no?

"You said that you have no experience with S&M, is that right?"

"Yes, none at all."

"I know you must be scared, but you don't need to be. I've been doing this for long time, and I'm very experienced. That means I know how much you can probably take, and I won't push you beyond your limit. But I decide your limit. Once we start you can't complain that I'm hurting you, or ask me to stop. If you do, I'll just turn up the intensity. If you disobey me, you will be punished. Will you be able to obey me?"

"Yes," I said, before I even considered what it meant.

"Do you promise?"

"Yes."

I was scared and I was cold, but I was feeling something else as well. The adrenaline was flowing and I was having trouble sitting still.

"Are you still cold?" she asked. I was, and my hair was wetter, and my clothes were getting a little damp.

"Yes."

"Maybe you should take your blouse and skirt off."

"Do what?" I said.

I knew I'd made a mistake was soon as the words fell from my lips, but she had completely surprised me again. She reached over and slapped me across the face. "Is there something here that you're not understanding? You promised to obey me."

I just sat there, looking bewildered.

"You looked confused," she said. "What is it?"

"Are we starting now? I thought . . ." The rest wouldn't come out. I simply looked at my hands again.

"This is just a test of your obedience, to see if you can follow instructions. There's no use going on if you can't. I will tell you this. I have no intention of hurting you tonight. Now what's it going to be?"

I unzipped my blouse and pulled it over my head. Then I stood, unzipped my skirt and stepped out of it. I wasn't wearing my usual underwear, and instead had on a bra and plain white panties. I handed my blouse and skirt to Reiko and started to sit down.

"No one told you to sit down," she said. I remained standing with my hands in front of me. "Put your hands to your side and face away from me. Hmm. You've got a cute little ass. Pull those panties down and give me a better look. That's enough. Yes, very nice. Okay, pull 'em back up and sit down. Not much in the way of tits though. Maybe that's lucky for you." Lucky? I thought, what's she talking about? I later learned what she meant, from Nobuko and Rie, but I'll save that story for later.

The chair had gotten wet while I was standing, and the cold water now soaked my panties making me even more uncomfortable. Undoubtedly exactly what Reiko had in mind. They were, however, already wet from my dripping pussy, which I didn't understand because I didn't feel at all horny.

"Tomorrow, I'm going to spank you, and you will be tied up part of the time. I'm going to abuse you in other ways as well, all with the aim of humiliating you. By the time we're finished, you will obey me completely. If you don't, you will be whipped with this." What she showed me had a handle about 20 centimeter long, and attached to that were about 15 to 20 strips of leather which were about 40 centimeters long. I can calmly recount the dimensions now, but at the time it just looked scary.

"Tomorrow, if you decide to continue, will you obey me, without question?"

"Yes."

"And from now on, you must call me mistress."

"Yes, mistress."

"I want you to know that what is going to happen to you is going to hurt, but it will hurt mostly only while it is happening. By the next day, you'll feel almost nothing. And if there is any pain past that, it will be very dull, and won't last. I'm telling you this so you know that there is really nothing for you to be afraid of. Do you understand?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Good. Now take off the rest of your clothes."

I reached down and pulled off my shoes and socks. Then I lifted my ass enough to pull my panties down, and stood when I had them off. Being that I was so self-conscious about my breast size, I removed my bra last. When this was done, and I stood naked in front of her, she took me by the wrist and pulled me to her. She took one of my nipples between her fingers and rolled it gently. It swiftly became hard under touch and I moaned softly.

"Oh, you like that. How about this?" she said, putting her other hand against my vagina, parting my lips and placing her fingers against my inner moistness. "What's this, wet already?" I parted my legs some to give her better access, and though my knees felt a little weak, I moved with the rhythm of her hand. I could feel myself starting to leave when she slipped two fingers into me. That almost sent me, but at that same moment she pulled and twisted my nipple hard, and it popped from her grip. It wasn't so much that it hurt (which it did), but the sudden viciousness of the act that stunned me. Seeing my face Reiko gave out a small laugh.

"Weren't expecting that, were you?" She said, bringing her wet fingers to her mouth and licking my sex from them. I shook my head. "Now I want you to go down this walk-way here about half way, turn around, and sit down formal style." Now what, I thought. I turned to see where she wanted me to go. Across from the sliding door there was an opening in the railing and steps that led to a walk-way that cut across the yard to a gate in the back. There was a high wooden fence around the yard. That's why they used this house. I liked being naked outside, but this sure wasn't anything like that night in the soccer field. Then she smacked my ass once with a hard swat.

"Get going," she said. "We don't have all night to do this." I went down the steps and sat where she said. The walk-way was wet, but only my shins and the tops of my feet were against the ground, my ass resting against my heels. I folded my hands in my lap, and waited for whatever was coming next. If this was simply a test of my obedience, then what was the real thing like?

Reiko stood up, and I thought, here it comes, but all she did was pick up my clothes and go into the house. The camera was still trained on me though, so I thought I'd better not move. Of course, I could have ended it at anytime, but for some reason I wanted to see it through, at least this so-called interview. I had always thought that S&M was about whips and ropes, and the desire to feel or administer pain, but sitting there naked in the cold, wet night I began to understand that it was also about control through humiliation.

I felt like I'd been sitting there forever when I saw Reiko descend the steps and walk toward me carrying an umbrella. She had changed into a robe, and was wearing outdoor slippers. She squatted at my side, holding the umbrella over both of us. Maybe this was finally over.

Kusanagi
Kusanagi
26 Followers
12