Becoming Veronica Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stuttered as he replied. "Veronica you are Angelo's girl I couldn't...."

"Vince I want to please Angelo in every way possible. I want to be able to take all of him when I give him a blow job but I have trouble when it touches my throat." I admitted.

Vince's cock was now fully erect and tented his trousers clearly outlining its size under the fabric of his pants.

"Veronica, Angelo would kiss us both if he ever found out." Vince warned.

I smiled and said. "He won't find out and after you've trained me to suck cock we'll be finished. It's not like I am going to fuck you Vince."

Vince smiled and said. "Well if you put it that way I suppose it would be okay."

I knew he still had second thoughts about any kind of sex with Angelo's woman but like most men his little head was thinking for his big one.

I moved toward him as I slipped the robe off my shoulders giving him his first glance of my full succulent tits and taut nipples. Vince slipped his shoulder holster off and laid it on the top of the toilet as his other hand moved toward his pulsing cock.

As I stood before him I traced the outline of my red lips with the tip of my tongue and said. "No kissing Vince and don't you dare try to fuck me." I warned him.

He smiled as I started to bend at the knees and said. "No problem darling but part of giving good head is pleasuring your man with your tits."

As I settled on my knees in front of him I looked up and replied. "Well then I suppose I'll use my tits to make you happy Vince."

Vince's hands came to rest on his hips as I slid my long sexy fingers up along the front of both thighs. His eyes were glued to my face as one hand slid along the length of his hard cock and the other slowly started undoing his belt buckle.

"God Veronica you're so fucking gorgeous I can't believe this." Vince exclaimed.

His cock strained against the fabric of his trousers as I slowly massaged its length and his belt buckle fell open. I moved my hand up and with deft fingers undid the clasp of his pants and slowly pulled the tiny tap of the zipper down.

As I slide my hands around the waist band of his trousers I looked up at him. His eyes were bigger than saucers and stared intently at my face.

"Vince please tell me how to pleasure a man with my mouth." I asked.

Vince only nodded as my fingers released the material from his hips and his trousers slid down around his ankles.

I lowered my eyes to gaze at his rock hard cock still covered by the white cotton fabric of his jockey shorts. It stretched at the material begging to be released from its cotton confines.

Very slowly I again stroked his taut thigh muscles with the tips of my nail eliciting a sensual moan from him. His cock bulged to one side and I used my delicate fingers to stroke its length as I brought both hand up to the elastic waist band of his jockeys.

I hooked both forefingers under the band and slid my fingers around his hips and peeled the material down over his ass cheeks stretching the front even tighter over his pulsing erection. He moaned softly as my nails teased the exposed flesh of his ass before I again moved them to the front.

"So far baby you're an expert at this!" Vince exclaimed.

I smiled widely and licked my lips moistening them in preparation of beginning my cock sucking lesson.

Vince quickly moved his hands to the bottom button of his shirt and in an instant his shirt fell open exposing his very hairy chest. He slid the material off his shoulders and let it fall behind him in a heap on the bath room floor.

As I hooked two fingers inside the waist band of his jockeys and began stretching the elastic material away from him I said. "Time to unleash this monster."

I knew before I exposed his cock that it indeed was a monster having sized him up with my delicate fingers and hands a moment earlier.

As I peeled his jockeys down the monster reared its head. A beautiful shade of blood engorged purple with a flaring corona and smooth as silk flesh. The connecting tissue on the underside below the head was stretched taut and as I continued to expose its length pulsing veins filled with hot Italian blood stood out from the shaft.

I opened my eyes wide and smiled up at him as I finally peeled the cotton under garment down his thighs and dropped them to join his trousers around his ankles. His balls hung heavily in his scrotum and I had to resist an instant urge to cup them in my hands and massage their size.

Vince had again returned his hands to his hips and was staring down at me with his big passionate eyes as I leaned back to take the whole sight in. His cock has to be at least seven inches and very thick in girth. It stood at full erection twitching to be sucked. Its length curved up toward his belly and when he clenched his pelvic muscles the head actually touched his abdomen above the thick curly patch of pubic hair just above where the shaft joined his loins.

"Touch it baby take it in your hand and feel how it throbs." Vince said. I couldn't wait to feel it throbbing in my hand and instantly moved on hand up to circle the shaft at the very base. I could feel his heart beating and surges of blood pulsing through the matrix of veins along the shaft.

"Oh god Vince it's so big and hard." I exclaimed as my hand slowly stroked up toward the flaring head.

My thumb and index finger formed a sensual circle around the hard shaft and Vince groaned deeply as that soft circle slid over the sensitive flesh of his corona. As my fingers moved up to the tip of his cock head I cupped the tip in the palm of my soft hand and extended my finger tips down over the head and corona. With a slow twisting motion I massaged the corona with ten digits of pleasure.

"Hmmmmmmm God damn." He whispered as his cock rewarded me with a tiny droplet of pre-cum in the palm of my hand.

"Ohhhhh baby you are so hot." I exclaimed as I smeared the droplet of cum over his cock head.

The moisture made his cock head glisten and the aroma of his manhood caused my saliva glands to flood my mouth.

We were both ready for my cock sucking lesson to begin and I wasted no time starting my training.

Leaning forward I extended the tip of my tongue and flicked it against the taut tissue where his cock head and shaft connected.

"Hmmmmmmmm." Vince moaned as the warmth of my tongue first touched his cock.

Holding the head in my hand I licked down the shaft and onto his massive scrotum and hard cum filled balls.

Before I began licking back up the pulsing cock shaft I said. "Tell me what you like Vince."

My eyes were wide open staring up at him as my tongue again reached that sensitive spot between shaft and cock head. I pulled his cock down and slowly circled the corona with my tongue and continued circling the flaring cock head until I reached the tiny slit at its tip.

Vince finally spoke. "Take it between those beautiful lips baby."

Even with me pulling down on the rock hard cock before me I still had to raise myself up off my haunches to slip the head over my lower lip and onto my wet tongue.

As I closed my lips around the head Vince again moaned deeply feeling the wet warmth of my oral cavity engulf his pulsing cock. As I began moving forward to take more of his big beautiful cock in my mouth I released my hand hold on the shaft.

Vince flexed his muscles and it twitched up causing the top of his corona to rub against my teeth. I opened my jaws wider while keeping my lips locked around the shaft and lifted myself even higher off my haunches.

I pulled back letting it slide over my wet tongue a string of salvia pulling from the tip of my tongue to the tip of his gleaming cock head. The spit string broke and it fell down across my chin and dripped into my cleavage.

"I certainly pick the right teacher Vinnie." I whispered as our eyes met.

Vince instantly replied. "Suck it Veronica."

I did as teacher asked and moved forward again to slip his hard cock inside my wet mouth. This time I kept my jaw wide open and my slippery red lips tightly around the head until the corona slipped beyond them.

I felt Vince thrust forward slightly as more of his cock shaft slipped between my lips. The sharply curved shaft caused his head to slide along the roof of my mouth and a second later if could feel the tip touch the uvula hanging from the back of my soft palate.

I instantly gagged and pulled away from his rock hard monster. As I lifted my mouth off his cock I grasped it with one hand only about half of the pulsing shaft was coated with my oral juices.

I stroked him slowly as I said. "There's my problem Vince I can't keep from gagging when I take a man's cock deep in my mouth. And baby this curved monster is even harder to take deep."

"Veronica what you need to do is learn how to relax your throat muscles. Let the tip rest against the back of your mouth until you don't want to gag then slowly press it deeper." Vince suggested.

"I'll try baby but I'm afraid it will make me gag and throw up." I explained.

"If you feel like you're going to throw up baby just lean over and use the toilet." Vince said.

I smiled sheepishly at him as I moved forward to again take his hard erection between my lips. I moved slowly until the pulsing tip pressed against the back of my soft palate and then stopped for a moment trying to relax my muscles. Vince must have loved how that felt because his muscles flexed causing the tip to press upward tighter against the top of my mouth.

I gagged again my mouth flooding with salvia as my eyes teared up. I resisted the urge to withdraw his throbbing cock from my mouth instead opening my mouth wider as I stared up at him hoping he would tell me what to do.

"Try it again Veronica." Vince encouraged.

I closed my lips around his shaft once again and after closing my eyes to concentrate on my task moved slowly forward until the head again touched the back of my throat. I tried my best to relax the muscles but once again I gagged deeply as I pressed him tighter against the entrance of my throat.

The urge to throw up was so strong that I actually pulled off his cock and leaned toward the toilet.

That disgusting urge subsided and I turned to look up at Vinnie who was slowly stroking his cock waiting for me to recover. Tears were running down my cheeks and my lips and chin were coated with salvia.

Vinnie smiled at me and offered. "Maybe the curve in my shaft is too much for you to handle at first Veronica."

"Maybe Vinnie but what can we do about your shape?" I questioned him.

Vince took a step back kicked of his shoes and stepped out of the legs of his trousers. He walked backwards into the hall and then lay down on the soft carpet in the hall.

"Come here baby." He said as he reached his hand toward me.

As I crawled toward him Vince said. "Let's try sixty nine position baby."

I instantly understood that in the sixty nine position the curve of his cock would cause the head to slide across my tongue instead of against the roof of my oral cavity as it approached my throat. I also understood that it would place my loins in close proximity to his mouth and I wasn't sure I wanted him eating my pussy.

"Okay Vince I'll try that but I don't want you giving me head." I said.

No problem Veronica." Vince replied.

I smiled at him and then straddled his torso with my knees. His cock still soaking wet and completely erect pointed toward my face. I moved down enough so I could capture him between my soft tits and then pressed them together. Vince instantly thrust up smearing the juices coating his cock between my tits. His deep guttural moan confirmed that he loved that sensation.

As I fucked him with my tits I concentrated on relaxing my throat muscles trying to prepare my oral cavity for his onslaught.

"Suck it Veronica." Vince said after I'd pleasured him with my tits for a minute or two.

I slid back moving my knees closer to his shoulders as I lifted his cock off his abdomen. The throbbing head now a deep purple color. I could actually see the blood pulsing through the veins along the shaft and his balls now were drawn tightly up against each side of the shafts base.

From the looks of his cock this oral lesson wouldn't last much longer before he'd be filling my mouth with his hot salty cum.

"Now baby suck that big cock!" Vince urged.

I opened my mouth and lowered my wet oral cavity over him. The head slid over my tongue and in an instant reached the back of my throat.

Vince moaned as I swallowed trying to command the taut muscles that kept him from the hot wet flesh of my throat to relax and give him access.

I pressed harder down over him and for a moment thought his pulsing cock would slide through but as before I couldn't resist the urge to gag and lift up off his glorious cock.

I grabbed his hard cock as it slipped from my mouth. Saliva spilled from my open mouth bathing his swollen erection completely. As I slowly stroked the length Vince urged. "Try again Veronica you're almost there baby."

I knew what he actually meant was that he was almost there and rather than continue my first lesson in sucking cock deep in my throat I decided to give my teacher his reward for a good lesson if not totally successful.

"Vinnie lets save it for another lesson." I whispered as I opened my mouth and took only the head between my lips.

He moaned softly as I sucked hard on the flaring head and licked at his soft corona with my tongue. My delicate hand stroked him as I sucked his beautiful cock.

"Baby I'm gonna cum if you keep that up." Vince exclaimed.

"Hmmm ah ha." I moaned not slowing my strokes or lessening the suction I was applying with my mouth.

I circled his corona over and over with my tongue while sucking the hot wet flesh in my oral cavity tightly around his cock head. I wanted him to explode in my mouth I wanted to taste his salty cum. "Oh god Veronica don't stop baby!" Vince exclaimed as his cock swelled even larger.

An instant later I tasted the first of his juice as his balls pumped runny seminal fluid into my waiting mouth first. It tasted thin and very salty and only coated my tongue.

Vince groaned deeply then exclaimed. "Oh god Veronica I'm cumming!"

His cock nearly exploded inside my mouth. Thick sperm filled cum shot into my mouth hot sweet cum that instantly filled my oral cavity. I sucked harder on him as stream after thick stream pumped out of him. His muscles tensed as I continued taking every drop his balls could pump into me until it began oozing from the corners of my mouth and dribbling over my hand and down his rock hard cock shaft.

I love the taste of his sweet cum and swallowed a mouth full letting it slide down my throat as his balls still pumped smaller shots into my oral cavity.

As I kept sucking and stroking his beautiful cock Vince groaned over and over. His hips twitched involuntarily as his orgasm began to subside.

I lifted my mouth off him to say. "Give me more of that sweet cum baby." I quickly dropped my open mouth over his cock head to suck the last of his incredible orgasm from his cock.

His balls rewarded me with a final oozing shot of sweet cum. As a way to reward his cock for such a tasty load of cum I lowered my mouth on him and pressed the sensitive cock head against my throat.

I'm not sure if it was the passion of the moment, or the added lubrication of his cum in my throat but his cock head slipped through the tight opening. I had no urge to gag and seized the moment pressing his slippery cock into the searing warmth of my throat. I didn't stop my throaty plunge until my lower lip was buried in the thick cum soaked patch of pubic hair at the base of his shaft and my nose nuzzled against his awesome scrotum and tightly drawn balls.

"Oh fuck Veronica!" Vince almost screamed as my throat squeezed his twitching cock.

It felt incredible having his cock buried in my throat. My brain instantly memorized the feeling of muscles stretched of air passages blocked by throbbing cock meat. I felt a tingling in my throat almost as if his beautiful cock was rubbing against some strange oral clitoris. This feeling was wonderful but the need for life sustaining oxygen forced me to lift enough to gasp in lung filling air. I instantly plunged my throat on him again holding his cock deep in my throat as long as possible burning the awesome sensation for ever into my brain.

My muscles quickly became accustomed to being stretched to their limit and as they did I actually started fucking his softening cock with my throat.

"Oh god baby that feels fucking incredible." Vince said hoarsely

His cock surged and his thigh muscles tensed as he exclaimed. "I'm cumming again Veronica."

His words had hardly registered in my brain before I felt a thick hot stream of sweet cum being shot deep in my throat. I swallowed his second offering and continued sliding my searing throat flesh over his throbbing cock. His cock didn't explode as it had before rather it kind of oozed cum into my throat. Vince's pleasure was just as intense as the first time he'd cum clearly shown by his deep throaty moans as this second climax peaked and I continued pleasuring him with my newly discovered oral talents.

As his pleasure subsided and his cock softened I let him slip from my throat and mouth and began licking and kissing it as I stroked him slowly.

"God damn baby!" That was incredible Vince whispered.

I giggled and asked, "Do I get extra credit baby?"

"You get anything you want Veronica." Vince replied.

I lifted my cum smeared face from his loins and looked back over my shoulder at him. A smile came to my lips as I said. "What I want is for you to give me cock sucking lessons as often as possible Vince. I love the taste of your sweet cum baby."

I slid off his sweaty body and knelt beside him giving his cock head on final kiss I said. "But now Vince I've got to get dressed and have you take me to a couple places. I want to pick up a few things and get back here before Angelo returns.

I got up and stepped over Vince and into the bath room where I started cleaning up. As he got up and began putting on his jockeys and trousers he said. "Veronica we're going to have to be very careful. Angelo would kill us both if he found out about your lessons."

"Not to worry baby I'm sure we can be discreet." I replied.

I had no intention of my involvement with Vince going beyond an occasional blow job but I did love the taste of his cock and the sweet thick cum it rewarded me with.

A half hour later Vince was opening the car door for me and we headed off to my apartment so I could pick up my things and let Carla know she'd have to find another room mate.

To Be Continued.......