Becoming Veronica Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES BABY!" I exclaimed as his broad tongue slid up along the swollen wet lips and flicked at my erect clit.

Angelo moaned as his tongue teased my clit. His fingers held my lips apart exposing the wet pink fuck flesh just beyond. Again he licked at the wet flesh and once again he flicked his tongue at the hard nub at the top of my slit.

Again and again Angelo licked up from the tiny piece of flesh separating my ass from my pussy each and every time his tongue dipped further into my hot flesh and then flicked at my swollen clit.

"Please baby don't stop I love how you eat me!" I whispered.

My eyes were long before closed and the only thing I want to concentrate on was the incredible pleasure of his oral assault on my pussy and the self induced tingling in my tits from my own hands.

"God you taste so good Veronica." Angelo said between licks.

"I'm so fuckin wet for you baby!" I replied.

Angelo shifted his hand some and dipped his middle finger between the glistening lips.

"YES Angelo!" I exclaimed as my internal muscles clamped tight around his finger like it was a smaller version of his beautiful cock.

He withdrew his finger and again spread me wide open. A moment later his mouth clamped down on my pussy and his tongue slipped inside replacing his finger.

"OH MY GOD YES ANGELO!" I squealed as he slowly began tongue fucking my hot wet hole.

"Yes baby tongue fuck me!" I pleaded.

His mouth was mashed against my wet loins and again and again he drove his tongue inside. As he tongued me his nose rubbed against my clit adding to the awesome pleasure he was giving me.

I slid my hands from my tits to my thighs and pressed them down harder against the bed trying to spread myself wider open to his wonderful oral invasion.

Incredible lapping sucking slurping sounds came from my loins as this beautiful lover pleasured me like no other had ever pleasured me.

Ever so slowly the shards of pleasure spread from my pussy and crawled up my spine to my brain. I reached down and placed my hands on the back of his head pressing his mouth tighter against my tingling pussy.

"Oh god baby that's it eat me like that!" I begged.

I lifted my head off the bed and looked down between my tits to watch his oral technique. His mouth nose and most of his cheeks glistened with the moisture of my pussy.

He was completely immersed in the oral pleasures he was providing. I knew if I let him continue he'd drive me to an incredible climax. But I wanted that orgasm to happen with his cock buried inside me.

Somehow I found a way to beg him. "Angelo please fuck me baby please."

Angelo lifted his face from my wet pussy. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Give me that beautiful cock baby!" I exclaimed.

He slowly stood up between my legs. That beautiful erect cock stood straight out from his groin the sweaty tails of his silk shirt hanging on either side.

Angelo peeled the shirt from his shoulders and tossed it aside. His chest and abdomen glistened with sweat. One hand grasped his rock hard cock while the other slid along my thigh as he moved closer to me.

"I want that cock baby! Give it to me now Angelo!" I exclaimed.

Standing straight up he moved toward me guiding his cock head toward the searing heat of my pussy.

I could feel its presence before it even touched me. With his incredible erection poised to penetrate my soaking fuck tunnel Angelo release his grip and moved his other hand to the opposite thigh. Pressing down hard with his strong hands he spread me open. The slippery lips of my pussy parted exposing the gapping hole of my fuck tunnel to his cock.

I fully expected my glorious man to impale me in one strong incredible thrust. I expected to feel his cock head slam into my cervix and fill me with his rock hard cock.

But my awesome lover had other ideas. He leaned forward and slowly slipped just the head of his cock between my wet pussy lips. He had my legs pressed to the side and firmly against the mattress. I reached down to my sides and grabbed the edge of the bed trying to pull myself down toward him and driving my quivering pussy along his rock hard cock shaft.

But my awesome lover had other ideas. As I pulled my loins toward him he moved back so that only the head of his cock remained inside. Ever so slowly he began fucking me with just the tip of his cock rubbing the corona across my wet swollen lips and every few strokes he would let it slip out and rub it up over my hard clit.

I stopped trying to impale my pussy on him and decided to just lay back and let Angelo control the tempo of our love making. He watched me intently as he pleasured my pussy with just his cock head. I began moving my head from side to side as the sensation of incredible pleasure increased.

"God Angelo that feels so fuckin good." I whispered.

I knew that eventually the sensation would be too much for him to handle and that sooner or later he'd lean forward and drive that glorious cock to the very pit of my loins. I knew that my pussy would accept his invasion and grasp every beautiful inch of his cock.

"Oh baby your pussy is so fuckin hot." Angelo said.

He closed his eyes tilted his head back. I knew he wanted to sink his cock deep and I pleaded with him to do just that.

"Please baby no more teasing give me every fucking inch of that big cock." I said.

Angelo brought his head front and opened his eyes. As he leaned forward and put his outstretched hands on either side of my arms he slowly thrust his hard cock into me.

I moaned soulfully as it sank inside my hot wet pussy impaling my fuck flesh with its length and girth. I clenched my internal muscles around it as it sank deeper and deeper finally reaching maximum penetration and bumping against my cervix.

"Oh god baby it's so fucking hot!" Angelo exclaimed.

It felt massive inside me. I wanted to feel it buried deep in me so I lifted my legs and wrapped them around Angelo's waist locking my heels behind his back.

"Let it soak there for a moment please Angelo." I begged.

Angelo was more than happy to fulfill my lusty request and I doubt he could have withdrawn his beautiful cock even if he wanted since I had a death grip on his waist with my legs.

I massaged his cock with my pussy's muscles eliciting a deep guttural moan from his throat.

"Jesus Veronica you have such awesome control of your pussy." He remarked.

I giggled and replied. "It's a talented little pussy isn't it baby?"

Angelo just nodded in agreement enjoying the sexy massage I was giving his big cock.

He ground his cock into me as he bent at the elbows and slid his arms beneath my body.

His sweaty chest crushing into my own sweating tits. Coupled together in such and intimate position I turned my head and whispered in his ear. "Fuck me now baby."

Angelo is a strong young man but I was about to discover just how strong.

With my heels locked behind him and his arms firmly grasping my body he straightened up lifting me from the bed. The weight of my body caused his cock to sink as deep as possible and he stood there at the foot of our altar of lust still soaking in the searing heat of my loins.

"Oh my god Angelo!" I exclaimed as I began trying to bounce on his mammoth rock hard cock.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and held on for dear life as the shards of pleasure began shooting up my spine to my brain.

He slid his hands down to grasp my ass once again proving just how strong his upper body is. He started lifting me off his cock and I instantly clenched my muscles trying to keep him buried inside me.

As he lifted me I could feel his flaring corona rub over my g-spot sending my loins into a sexual frenzy.

"FUCK ANGELO!" I squealed as the intense pleasure of our upright position increased.

Just before his cock head was about to slip from my steamy pussy he let me sink down on him driving his cock head hard against my cervix.

"OH GOD BABY!" I screamed.

Again Angelo began slowly lifting my weight but this time I helped by pulling myself up with my arms and legs knowing that the plunge back down would drive me closer to an incredible orgasm.

As his cock sank into me once again his pulsing corona rubbed over my g-spot causing that orgasm to crash into me.

"OGOD OGOD CUMMING!" I screamed not being able to verbalize in any other words.

My brain went completely numb but my pussy was on fire as I began lifting and dropping myself on his glorious cock driving my climax to the absolute peak of sexual pleasure.

"YES BABY YES!" I squealed as my pussy flooded with climatic juices.

Sweating profusely my body easily slid up and down on his chest and I rode that beautiful throbbing cock right through the most incredible orgasm.

"OGOD BABY!" I exclaimed as my orgasm peaked. I could feel my juices flowing from me and I knew they would be running down his thick strong thighs.

Angelo held me tightly to him as I began the slow sensual slide from the heavenly heights of pleasure.

"Oh baby!" I cooed in he ear.

Angelo brought his lips to mine and kissed me deeply his tongue exploring my mouth as surely as his cock explored my pussy.

I matched ever move of his tongue with mine and sucked hard on it with my lips.

Locked together at the loins and mouths Angelo turned and slowly took the few steps needed to reach the side of our bed. I still held firmly onto my awesome lover with both my arms and legs as he pressed his knees against the mattress.

Angelo began bending at the waist and I clung to him until I felt my ass and back touch the fabric of our bedding.

Once my weight was supported by the bed I released my arms and let them fall stretched out toward the top and bottom of the bed. Angelo kept his arms under me and lifted me to move upward as he pulled his knees up onto the mattress.

Coupled together missionary I turned my lips to his ear and begged him. "Fuck me Angelo!"

He pulled his hands from under me and slid them down to grasp my ass. I reached up and again wrapped my arms around his neck keeping his chest firmly against my heaving tits.

"Give it to me baby. Give me that big cock!" I pleaded.

Angelo's hips lifted and he slowly withdrew from my searing heat. I could feel my pussy lips spread as the flaring corona slipped from my wet pussy.

He paused for only a moment then impaled me with that beautiful cock hard and fast until it slammed into my cervix.

"Ogod yes!" I exclaimed.

Angelo moaned as he felt the flaring corona slid over my g-spot as he again slowly pulled back.

I felt his hands squeeze my ass as again he plunged into me his balls splashing into the flood of orgasmic juices his piston like cock was pumping out of me.

"Fuck me Angelo give it to me hard!" I squealed.

He groaned soulfully and pulled back faster then before and not as far. There was no pause between his withdrawal and the next passionate plunge into my swollen pussy.

I knew he was beginning to feel the searing heat of his flood of cum boil inside his balls and began pulling his hips toward me in unison with his rapidly increasing assault on my sopping wet pussy.

"Cum for me baby!" I begged as he began fucking me as fast and hard as he could.

He drove that glorious cock into me over and over. Our loins slapping together with every thrust.

"Fuck me Ang..!" I screamed as his cock swelled its pulsing shaft filling with hot cum as he reached for the peak of pleasure.

My lust for his cum filled my entire being. I wanted him to pump every drop deep inside me bathing us both in searing hot seminal fluid and his thick sperm filled cum.

To my incredible surprise just as I thought I'd feel that first hot shot of cum pumping into me Angelo straightened up and pulled his cock outside my throbbing pussy. He grabbed it and began stroking its swollen glistening shaft as it exploded a thick stream of cum shooting toward my sweaty tits and splashing over one taut erect nipple.

I instantly realized that Angelo didn't want to chance an unwanted pregnancy and urged him on saying. "Yes baby shot that sweet cum all over me."

A second stream pumped from him landing squarely in the middle of my cleavage. I slid my hands to my body and began smearing his sticky cum over both heaving tits and taut nipples coating my chest with his hot juice.

"YES!" He screamed when I reached up and grabbed his throbbing cock stroking it as he shot another load onto my belly.

My cum coated fingers sliding along the shaft and over the flaring head as it began oozing and dribbling the final few drops of sweet cream.

Angelo's hands were free and he used them to spread his seed across my body as I slapped his cock against my abdomen. He leaned forward pressing his sticky cock between our bodies and slowly humped my pelvic mound sliding his cock through the small patch of cum smeared pubic hair.

Sweat poured from ever inch of his body. His forehead covered with glistening droplets of salty sweat and as he leaned over me it dripped on my chest.

"C'mere baby." I said as I reached up and pulled him down on top of me pressing his sweaty chest into my cum coated tits.

Angelo instantly brought his mouth to mine and kissed me tenderly as we basked in the glow of our love making.

"Why didn't you cum inside me Angelo?" I asked already knowing why.

Angelo lifted his head and replied. "I wanted to baby but I wasn't sure if you'd want to change that."

I smiled and said. "I'm not looking to have a baby Angelo but if I was I'd be happy to have yours."

Angelo lowered his head and slid off my body. His cock drug across my thigh leaving a thick trail of his cum. I lifted my head and looked down over myself. My tits and belly were coated with cum. My tiny patch of pubic hair was matted flat. I must have looked a mess but I didn't care. My wonderful man had pleased me beyond my wildest dreams. I could only imagine what dreams he'd fulfill as time passed.

To be continued...