Becoming Veronica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I get you another wine Veronica before I go on break?" Shawn said

I smiled at him and said, "No I'll wait till you come back Shawn."

"By the way Shawn where is the ladies' lounge?" I asked.

Shawn point to the small doorway at the end of the bar before he said, "Down that hall and on the left Veronica."

"Thanks baby I'll see you when you get back." I said.

Shawn grinned and gave me a seductive wink of his eye as he turned to let his helper he was going on break.

I watched him as he rounded the bar and disappeared into the same small doorway he'd just pointed out to me.

After waiting a minute or two I slipped off my bar stool and walked along the bar toward the ladies lounge. Several gentlemen watched me intently as I moved slowly past where they were seated with their ladies. I enjoy having men look at me and took my time walking toward the small doorway.

A single dim bulb did little to light the hall and judging from the odor Grady's staff didn't give the lounges the same attention they gave the main room. The first door I came to was marked "Gents" followed by "Dolls". I turned the knob and opened the door entering a rather small ladies lounge. It wasn't much of a lounge. A single toilet and wash basin. I lifted my dress and slid my silk panties down my legs and over my shoes. Smoothing my dress down over my legs I crumbled up the undergarment and stuffed it in my clutch.

As I stepped back out into the hall I surveyed the remainder of it wondering where Shawn was taking his break. There were two remaining doors one a little further down the hall and a final one at the end. I surmised the end door led to the back alley behind Grady's. As I approached the third door I noticed it was slightly ajar and a sliver of dim light showed through the opening.

I slowly opened the door further. A strong hand grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me inside quickly. The door slammed shut. I was relieved and excited to see that it was Shawn who had roughly pulled me into the cramped stock room.

"What are you looking for Veronica?" Shawn asked.

Instantly I replied, "You baby."

Shawn moved behind me and pressed my body tight against a large wood support post in the middle of the room. His strong hands ran up my back keeping me from moving away. He leaned close to me and nuzzled his lips into my hair covering one ear.

"You found me Veronica, now what?" He said gruffly.

I pushed my ass back against him and could feel his hardening cock pressing at me through his pants.

"I want some of that Shawn." I said in a lustful voice wiggling my ass against his growing cock.

His hands slid up my back and circled me to squeeze my breasts finding and pinching my hard nipples. I squealed delightfully as his rough hands groped at my tits and his hard cock pressed against my ass.

His body pressed harder against me pinning me to the big wooden post freeing both his hands to explore every part of my body. One hand pulled my hair aside so he could kiss lick and bite at my neck.

"Hmmmmmmm that's it baby do me good!" I squealed.

Both of Shawn's hands slid down over my ass.

"You weren't lying earlier Veronica." Shawn said as he confirmed I was panty-less.

His hands pulled my dress up in the back exposing my naked ass to his strong hands.

"Yeah baby, give me that cock, fuck me fast and hard!" I exclaimed.

One strong hand pressed my tits hard against the wooden post while the other unzipped his pants.

"I'm gonna do you so fucking hard!" Shawn exclaimed in a horse voice.

Shawn pressed his rock hard cock against my ass sliding it between my cheeks.

"YES Shawn, fuck meeeeeeeeeeeee..." I squealed the word me extended when his cock slipped between my sopping wet cunt lips.

Shawn moaned loudly as he sank his throbbing cock fast hard and deep into me coating himself with my wet pussy juices. I pushed back and down with my hips wanting him to impale me with his first massive thrust.

"Yeah baby, that's the way I want it! FUCK ME!" I almost screamed.

His cock withdrew but instantly sank back into me deeper faster and harder then his first thrust.

"Oh fuck YES!" I squealed as Shawn drove that beautiful cock over and over again to the very core of my loins. My pussy tingled intensely from his incredible onslaught.

"Give it to me Shawn, give me that beautiful cock!" I encouraged him.

Shawn didn't speak but his constant grunts as he slammed into my soaking wet steamy depths only caused me to plead for him more.

"Oh goddamn baby that feels so fucking good. Your cock fills my pussy so good!" I exclaimed.

Shawn's hands returned to my tits squeezing and pinching the hard nubs at the very tips through the fabric of my dress. My nipples tingled nearly as much as my pussy as his expert fingers worked their magic.

I knew when I first let him pull me into this crusty back room that he'd give me what I wanted. A fast hard fucking to satisfy my needs. And Shawn was doing just that, driving me hard against the fuck pole in the middle of the room and closer to the orgasm I craved so much.

"FUCK ME SHAWN!!!!! I exclaimed, "Make me cum all over that beautiful hard cock!" I screamed.

I could feel his throbbing cock bringing me closer and closer to what I knew would be an incredible climax with each deep thrust he made into my wet hot pussy. I wanted it hard fast and deep, and I wanted an orgasm to match. Lactic acid built up in my thigh muscles as I pushed and thrust back toward him meeting his every stroke inside me.

The incredible swirling pleasure of that climax began deep in my loins and my hips began convulsing almost uncontrollably as the pleasure shot up my spine into my brain.

"OH FUCK GOD YES SHAWN!" I screamed as the all consuming pleasure of my orgasm built. "I'm cumming baby!" I exclaimed.

Shawn somehow found even more energy and began pumping his incredibly hard cock harder deeper and even faster into me.

His grunts became almost primeval as he assaulted my twitching pussy with every fiber of his being.

Wave after glorious wave of ecstasy washed through my entire body. My pussy flooded with climatic juices and Shawn's thrusts into me took on an almost splashing sound.

Weak kneed and nearly exhausted from this incredible fuck I grasped the post and held on for dear life as my orgasm peaked just as Shawn's cock swelled and began pumping sweet cum into me.

"RRRRGGGGAAAAHHHH!" He grunted as his cock pumped his seed deep inside my wet searing hot pussy. He's cum mixing with my own flood of juices. His hands roughly grasped my hips and he slammed into me one last time driving himself hard against my cervix, he froze deep inside as he balls emptied themselves inside my pussy.

"FUCK!" Shawn finally exclaimed. His balls nearly emptied and his beautiful fucking cock began to loose some of its swollen massiveness.

I straightened up causing him to slip from my steamy wet depths and quickly turned to crouch before him. My delicate hand grabbed his glistening cock and lifted it to my blood red lips and wet mouth.

His eyes met mine as I took him between my lips and began sucking the head of his cock eliciting the final droplets of his seed from his balls and cleansing his pulsing cock of our combined fuck fluids. His taste was salty, and sweet at the same time and I relished each and every drop I was able to drink from his marvelous cock.

As I knelt there before him sucking and licking at his softening cock Shawn watch me intently almost as if he wanted to memorize each incredible image of my mouth lips and tongue were providing.

He shook his head side to side in near disbelief of the incredible sexual experience we had just shared.

He finally spoke, "God damn it Veronica you are one incredible fuck!"

I smiled as my tongue licked at the tip of his cock head making sure each and every drop of his cum had either been pumped into me or gathered as a glorious post fucking cocktail.

Once I was satisfied that his cock had nothing more to offer me I slipped him inside his pants and zipped him up. He lifted me to a standing position and looked deeply into my eyes. "Fucking incredible!" He exclaimed.

I smiled and took a step back letting him memorize my appearance after being so brutally sexually assaulted. My nipples hard and taut showed clearly through the satiny fabric of my dress. I took his hand in mine and lifted my dress slipping his hand between my thighs to feel the sticky wet mess he'd made of me.

"I'll love spending the rest of the night feeling your cum inside me baby." I said. I wanted him to return to his duties knowing that while I sat at his bar our combined fuck fluids would be seeping from my wet slit staining my dress and keeping me warm inside.

"I've got to get back Veronica." Shawn said. "I want to take you home later and let you pleasure me with that incredible mouth and cunt again." He added.

I just smiled and nodded to him as he slipped past me toward the door. He was gone in a second leaving me basking in that tiny stock room feeling the incredible tingling of my post orgasmic mood.

Before I returned to the bar I stopped in the ladies room and wiped some of our fuck fluids from my crotch but letting the pool of wetness inside. Hoping to avoid the embarrassment of a wet spot on the back of my dress I slipped into my panties again almost knowing they would be wet before long and likewise my dress.

I walked back to the seat I had before but it had been taken by another customer, but Shawn directed me to an empty seat near his mixing station.

A glass of red wine was quickly placed in front of me and I smiled at him as he palmed my money and returned it without charging me.

Shawn was still sweating slightly and used a bar towel to wipe his forehead several times. I wondered if anyone in the place had heard our screams of ecstasy over the loud music. I again crossed my legs but this time with the incredible squishy feeling of a pussy full of cum.

I had another glass of wine on the house, and flirted with several men who were now stag and looking for a good fuck. While Shawn was busy filling a large drink order I slipped from my stool and quickly made for the door.

My panties were soaked, and as I walked home I could feel the wet spot on my dress against the top of my thighs. It had been an exciting and glorious introduction to the classier of speakeasies. An evening I'd remember for the rest of my life.

I never returned to Grady's, never saw Shawn again or wanted to. I was from that night forward known as Veronica Lacey casting off the final remnants of my good catholic girl image and becoming the vivacious, scintillating woman I wanted to become. A woman of the roaring twenties whose adventures may very well make her famous, or at the very least infamous.

*******A note to my readers*******
If you'd like Veronica's tales of the Roaring 1920's to continue please leave me feedback and we will together follow her adventures through a time that may have been our nation's most erotic of decades.

12