Becoming Warm: A Furry BDSM Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chuckled, and replied, "Dear fox, you did not hurt me. You simply marked me, as I did you. We are, as I wished, equal." He sighed happily, "Besides, what set me off was you roaring out my name, followed by your bite. You made me cum harder than I've ever done."

I sighed, "Until you, I was a total virgin."

He kissed me deeply, and replied, "Mate, I am glad you gave that gift to me."

~=~=~

We dated for three months, before we decided that he should move into my house. We married exactly two weeks later, my brother and his own mate were best men. We eventually adopted a young shifter girl from an agency a few states away. Her name was Ella. She was a beautiful shifter, having not yet had her first shift. We knew that would come in time.

The one dark spot in our relationship occurred when Trace told his grandparents of his marriage to me. They told him never to call again. We decided that it did not matter to us. We would live happily no matter. And, Ella had the best uncles any one could ask for. We eventually moved to live near my brother, so that we could all take care of each other.

I took a job in that state as a prisons inspector. My job was to insure that prisons were held to the standards required by law, while still upholding what rights the residents still had. My job payed well, and I eventually came to own the company that was contracted to do the inspections.

Trace is an architect, and works for the company to analyze the blueprints, and make sure that code is followed. He is also payed rather well.

Life is good, and I no longer have to use the less-than-pleasant means to get my work done. And, what the best part about all this is, I am mated to the most incredible person any fur can be. Frankly, though, that should be the opinion of every person who has a mate he or she loves.

Is he perfect? No one is. But, he is perfect for me. And, finally, my life is full of the warmth and love I thought was nonexistent.

Now, I say to you, don't give up on love. If you give yourself time, someone will come to you. I promise it.

~=~=~

Author's Note:

Hello, everyone. This concludes the Becoming Warm saga. The story has been told, and I feel the finality of it. Thomas and Trace were an interesting couple for me to write about, and I feel I did them justice.

Sorry if the length is a bit shorter, but I thought this story was best told in this last chapter.

Thanks to my friends from ASLChat (You know who the hell you are...) who encouraged me. To the Literotica readers who wanted more of the story of Thomas, I give you this! Hope you enjoy.

And Finally, to the haters: Thank you for driving me to be a better writer, despite your hate. It is these messages of hate that have made me a better man, a better lover, a better writer, and therefore, I thank you.

To all of you following this saga, many thanks, and be well. Hope you like what you read.

Other stories are in the offing, and it is my hope they go well.

Love and life to you,

Aragon.

12