Bed and Breakfast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God! You are beautiful," I whispered hungrily, my eyes trapping his. He groaned as I ran a fingertip slowly along his swollen length.

I stepped away then and began to strip. As my clothes came off, his eyes never left my body. They were filled with a sense of wonder, as if he couldn't believe what was happening and feared that he would wake up at any moment from a dream so excruciatingly beautiful that it could not last. It was a long time since any one had looked at me like that and I felt my stomach lurch with desire.

I pulled him into the bath after me and turned on the spray. He flinched as the cold water hit him before I quickly turned the temperature to warm. His eyes followed me as I picked up the soap and worked my hands into a lather.

Then I began to work on him, to run my soapy hands over his body, carefully avoiding the junction of his thighs and his now turgid flesh. On my gentle urging, he lifted a leg and placed his foot on the edge of the bath. I reached behind him and cupped the cheeks of his ass in my slick hands, gripping, kneading, parting them. Then I slid a forefinger down the valley between his cheeks, pausing for a moment to tease the puckered opening of his anus. He looked at me questioningly. I smiled at him softly to reassure him as my finger resumed its journey down his crease.

"It's alright," I whispered.

When I felt his body relax, my finger returned to his tight little rosebud. I slowly explored the ridges and folds around his soft brown hole until he began to tremble in my arms. Then, I increased the pressure and slid my soapy finger up to the first knuckle into his ass. He groaned at the unfamiliar intrusion, but didn't pull away. I thrust all the way in, smoothly impaling him on my finger and then began to finger fuck him. His body went rigid at first, the muscles of his ass clutching at my finger. Then he relaxed and I felt his sphincter open as his hips began to surge back and forth in rhythm with my finger.

I pulled his face down towards me so I could watch him as I finger fucked him. He looked me in the eye for a moment, then blushed and looked away. I withdrew my finger from his ass and strayed lower to cup his silken balls in my soapy palm. He groaned as I rolled his balls in my hand, gently squeezing and pulling them.

Then, when I was sure that the waiting must have become physical pain, I reached for his swollen cock. I squeezed him gently at first and then began to stroke him. He moaned at the wet, soapy friction and his hips began to move of their own accord fucking my fist. I let him, until the movement of his hips became ragged and jerky, signaling the onset of his orgasm. When I released him, as he teetered on the verge of his cum, he groaned in frustration.

As I gently rocked his trembling body, calming him, I whispered in his ear. "I am not going to let you cum for a long while yet, not till you beg for it. And before the night is over, you will."

He whimpered softly, in half protest, but said nothing. It was as though he had now yielded to his fate, to the joy that the night would bring and the exquisite agony. When he regained his breath, I slipped the soap into his hand and said, "Do me."

He slowly lathered my body, using every ounce of his self control. His cock twitched with need as his hands traveled over my body, exploring the silky skin of my legs; my soft, firm breasts, my nipples now hard as pebbles; the soft, blossoming folds of my pussy and the curves of my ass. When he had lathered me all over, I guided his slick finger to the opening of my anus urging him to penetrate me. His initial resistance, his fear of hurting me melted away as my soft brown rosebud flowered open against the tip of his finger and I drew him into my depths. He gasped at the tightness and the heat.

"Do you want that hot, little hole, baby?" I whispered, "You want it, don't you? But not tonight ... Tonight, I have other plans for you."

He moaned, his mind now aflame with the image of his hard, thick cock slipping into my tight butthole. My hips rose and fell for a while, savoring the feel of his finger twisting in my depths. I finally lifted myself off reluctantly, not wishing to tip myself over the edge and lose control.

I dried his body with a fluffy white towel and then dried myself as he watched me, poised on the edge of the bathroom counter. I led him by the hand into the bedroom and pushed him playfully onto the white satin sheets of the bed that I had made so carefully in anticipation of just what we were about to do. He lay on his back on the sheets, his hands by his sides, his legs apart, his cock so hard that I thought it would never go soft again.

I climbed onto the bed and settled myself between his thighs. I gripped the base of his cock and just held him for a few seconds, savoring the feel of his throbbing flesh between my fingers. Then I gently tugged the velvety skin of his erection downwards. As his foreskin rolled off the head of his cock, a clear drop of liquid formed at the tip, hung poised for a moment and then rolled down his flesh. I caught the drop of liquid with my tongue halfway down his length and then licked up the silvery wet trail that it had left. When I reached the tip of his cock, I sipped the tiny pool of pre cum that had gathered there. His ass clenched and lifted off the sheets. I pressed my free hand on his hips flattening him down and then engulfed the head of his cock in the soft wet heat of my mouth. He moaned.

I suckled the head of his cock at first, sucking him softly. After a while, I lifted my lips off and began to lick him slowly, methodically, with long laps of my tongue. When he was wet all over, I took him into my mouth again and slid my lips all the way down his length until I kissed his balls. I held still for a while, reveling in the feel of his cock, like the throb of a heartbeat, in my mouth. And then I began to work on him in earnest, sliding his erection, wet and glistening, out of my mouth till the very tip and then plunging him in again until the tissues of my throat yielded under the pressure of his cock.

He was trembling all over now, his hips straining off the sheets. I felt his hands move down into my hair and I braced myself, afraid that he would use his hands behind my head to drive my mouth down, harder and faster, onto his straining cock. But he merely stroked my hair softly as I worked on him. My eyes filled with tears at the infinite tenderness of those hands. I knew what effort of will that restraint must have required and I marveled at this young man whose body I held in my arms.

When my arms began to ache from holding down his bucking hips, I released him and slid up his body, now covered in a thin sheen of sweat.

"Roll over," I demanded.

He hesitated for a moment and I asked him playfully, "Don't you trust me?"

"With my life," he said. His eyes did not mirror the mischief in my eyes. They were solemn and serious.

"Then, roll over," I said quickly, suddenly embarrassed by the naked emotion in his eyes, "I want that beautiful ass."

He blushed, but did as he was told. I slid a big pillow under his hips so that his turgid cock hung above the sheet like a ripe, exotic fruit. I knew that what I was about to do would stimulate him beyond endurance and I didn't want him rubbing himself off on the sheet. I wasn't done with him yet. Not by a long shot.

I settled myself behind him and prized open the cheeks of his ass, exposing his quivering butthole to my hungry gaze. I ran a slow finger down the crease of his ass, over his balls and along the length of his cock. I wet my fingertip in the liquid oozing from his cockhole and slowly worked the liquid into his anus until it was wet and glistening.

Michael groaned as my head dipped and the soft, wet tip of my tongue flicked across his anus. I licked off the pre cum first and then gently probed his soft, brown hole with my tongue. He resisted at first, the tight ring of his anus unyielding. I slapped his rear in protest and he slowly relaxed, letting me in. As my wet tongue slid into his anus, writhing and flickering, he gasped. For a moment, he was still and then his hips began to move of their own accord, fucking back on my roving tongue.

After a while, I let him squeeze my tongue out with the muscles of his ass and drifted downwards to his balls, now tight with longing. I first wet the silken skin of his balls with my tongue and then took them into my mouth. I hummed softly in the back of my throat, making his balls vibrate on my tongue. The sounds that he made were no longer recognizable -- guttural, strangled, animal like.

When I finally popped his balls from my mouth, his cock was dripping pre cum in a thin silvery trail to form a wet circle on the satin sheet beneath him. I pulled his cock backward, sucked the head into my mouth and drank the liquid that had formed at the tip. His hips were fucking the pillow now, his cock yearning for some friction, for release. I let him go and rolled him over onto his back.

When he realized that I meant to make him wait even longer, his hand unconsciously reached for his cock, now desperate for stimulation. But I was too quick for him. I caught his wrists and flattened his hands by his sides. I knew that if he wanted to, he could easily flip me over, rip my thighs apart and fuck my cunt to end this torment. I would not have had the strength or even the will to resist. But he yielded without protest. At that moment, he was the most beautiful, the most erotic sight that I had ever seen -- his body open and helpless, his hips fucking the air blindly, desperately craving the orgasm that I withheld.

I was more aroused than I had ever been in my life. As I waited for his breathing to slow down, I rubbed my cunt against his body, leaving a trail of wetness on his hard muscled thigh. My throat was so constricted with longing that I could barely speak.

"Play with me," I pleaded, as I pushed down on his shoulders, urging him to slide down my body to my pussy, now wet and pulsing and hot as an open furnace.

He spread my thighs apart, flattening them on the sheet. For a long moment, he just gazed at my wet, swollen cunt before his fingers began to gently explore me. He gripped the outer folds of my pussy delicately between the thumb and forefinger of each hand and spread me wide open, exposing my pink, inner flesh. His fingers slid through my inner folds and along the rim of my aching hole. He then gripped the fleshy hood of my clit and pulled it back, fully exposing my sensitive nub. He slid the hood up and down a few times, as if curious to see how I would react. My body began to tremble. He looked up then to meet my eyes.

"Oh, God, Ashley," he whispered.

His slow exploration of my cunt was driving me insane. I didn't want him to tease me like I had teased him. I wanted him to drain me, to take the edge off my hunger so that when I finally fucked him, I could retain some semblance of control. I reached down to grasp the back of his head and pulled his face towards my cunt.

"Take me, baby," I pleaded.

He dipped his tongue into the groove of my cunt and then drove upwards with one long lick, splitting me open from stem to stern. Gurgling sounds that I was barely aware of spewed from my throat as he continued to lave me. Just as my hypersensitive body began to crave for even more stimulation, he shifted downwards and thrust his tongue deep into my core. As he tongue fucked me, he reached upwards and gently squeezed my clit between his fingers. I exploded.

As my body bucked and twisted in the grip of my orgasm, he continued to work inside me, his tongue fucking into my spasming depths. My body was jerking with the aftershocks of my cum when he finally withdrew his tongue only to thrust two fingers into my ravaged hole. He finger fucked me languidly, teasing me again into mindless arousal. After a while, he withdrew his fingers and smeared my juices on my nipples, which were so hard they hurt. He then drew each nipple between his lips, sucking them, cleaning them of my juices while my thighs opened and closed in a vain attempt to somehow stimulate my cunt. There was an insistent throbbing in my clit which seemed to be directly wired to my aching nipples.

He finally took pity on me. He knelt between my thighs, cupped the cheeks of my bottom in his palms and lifted my pussy towards his mouth. As I eagerly offered myself to him, I felt my entire pussy being engulfed in wetness. When I craned my neck upwards, I saw that he had enveloped my whole cunt in the hot wetness of his mouth. I babbled incoherently as he chewed and sucked and licked my trapped flesh. Until finally, he caught my clit between the flat of his tongue and his upper lip and sucked. My body went rigid and then relaxed. As the waves of my orgasm radiated from my clit to every extremity of my body, I screamed.

He gently lowered me to the sheet to let me recover from my cum. But he wasn't done with me yet. As I lay back, drained, I felt his hands push my thighs back towards my breasts and away from my body, opening me up completely. My pussy juices had flowed into my crack and I shivered as I thought of my anus, wet and glistening, exposed to his gaze. I desperately wanted to feel Michael's tongue on my butthole. It had always been incredibly sensitive. I remembered how Nancy, my roommate in college, had discovered that about me when she seduced me during our first term together. After that, whenever we made love, she teased my anal hole for hours, with her fingers and her mouth, reducing me to a whimpering mass of flesh before she fucked me to a cum.

While I ached for Michael to taste me there, I didn't want to ask for it. I wasn't sure that he would want to, but I willed him on with every cell of my body hoping that he would. And he did.

When his tongue slashed across my anus, I went to pieces. He slowly explored my puckered hole, his tongue sliding over the ridges and folds around it. After what seemed like an eternity, he slid his tongue into my anus which drew him in like a hungry mouth. As he tongue fucked my ass, he began to run the thumb of his left hand round and round the rim of my pussy hole, massaging it. I was insatiable, not as if I had two explosive orgasms so close to each other that they felt like one, but as if I hadn't cum in days. When I could no longer stand the exquisite teasing, I jerked up, impaling myself on his thumb. He flicked his hand around, trapping my clit between two fingers and rolling it. And that is how I came again, with his tongue in my ass, his thumb in my cunt and his fingers teasing my clit.

I couldn't take any more of this. I reached down to tug ineffectually at his shoulders, too weak and drained to pull him up. He took the cue and slid up my body to lie beside me. His face was drenched in my juices. I took his face between my hands and whispered, "Thank you."

That was how I felt at that moment -- grateful - for everything, for the miracle of his body in my arms, his gentle hands, his soft lips which had whipped me into such a frenzy. He looked startled at first when I thanked him. Then he smiled - a glorious, joyful smile which filled my heart. I gently licked my juices off his lips, his cheeks, his chin, his throat, tasting myself on his skin. I kissed him deeper, sucking his tongue between my lips, both of us aroused by the unspoken memory of where it had been.

He waited patiently while I cleaned him up. Then, when I was done, I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Do you want to fuck me?"

I felt a small tremor pass through his body.

"Oh, God, Yes, Ashley!...Please."

I laid him flat on his back and lowered myself onto his quivering cock. At the first contact of his cock against my pussy, I paused. I took his cock in my hands and gently rubbed the head up and down my velvety folds, wetting him, teasing him. He groaned. Then, I lowered myself further, drawing in my breath as his thick cockhead expanded and then slipped past the ring of muscle at the mouth of my hole. I held still for a moment, reveling in how my cunt gripped his cock like a hungry mouth. I slid slowly down the length of his shaft, inch by inch, until he was fully engulfed and my pussy lips kissed his balls. He twitched inside my cunt.

I knew that too much friction too soon would tip him over the edge, so I remained still for a while, soaking his throbbing flesh in my juices. Then, I began to grind my hips in small tight circles, at the same time surging up and down almost imperceptibly, teasing him. He had lost all control of his limbs and he was now twitching and jerking beneath my body.

I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Do you want to cum, Michael?"

He was so far away that he didn't even seem to hear. So I asked again.

"Do you want to cum, baby? Tell me you want to cum."

By some supreme effort of will, he clawed himself back from that faraway place that I had driven him to and begged, in a voice broken with need, "Oh, God, Ashley. Please ... let me cum."

I knew that I couldn't deny him or myself any longer. I finished him then, with one long stroke of my hips. On the upstroke, as I drew him out, his eyes fluttered open and his body went rigid. Then, as my wet cunt slid down his trembling flesh, he exploded, splashing my walls with wave after wave of cum. He thrashed about in the throes of his orgasm and I held him down with the weight of my body until he quieted. Our combined juices trickled down his now softening length, seeped out of my cunt and pooled in the junction of our bodies.

I continued to lie on him, listening to him breathe, measuring the slow rise and fall of his chest. My limbs felt too heavy to move. I suddenly remembered the food in the kitchen.

"We forgot all about that dinner I promised you," I said ruefully.

He lifted his hand to stroke my hair.

"It doesn't matter," he said, "I would rather dine on you any day of the week."

"Oh, I can be dinner anytime you want me to," I mumbled groggily, as I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

12