Bed, Breakfast and Sex Ch. 04

Story Info
An older woman and her collegiate lovers.
2.4k words
4.52
19.5k
6
0

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

The next day was Sunday, and she still had the house to herself. After eating breakfast and reading the paper, she decided to take a drive. She lived in a relatively small city, and it didn't take long to reach the country. She wandered aimlessly for an hour or so, and then found herself in the small town that Robby had moved to when he graduated. She drove around until she found the small electronics firm where he worked, but it was obviously closed for the weekend. She stopped at a pay phone and looked up Robert Alexander in the phone book. Sure enough, there was the address: 112 Herbert Street. She found a convenience store and bought a town map. Herbert Street was on the north end of town, in a good section.

Louise got into her car, and drove over to Herbert Street. She cruised slowly up the street, until she found the address. Robby's house lived in a duplex apartment, and according to the phone book, he was in the "B" side. She pulled into the shade of some trees, and waited. She found herself marveling that she was actually stalking, yes stalking, her old lover. But she missed him so! Robby had been a stud and a nice guy. He had been a great kisser, and a wonderful lover. He could carry on an intelligent conversation, and he was a good listener. But when Louise started hinting around about him staying with her indefinitely, he got scared, and announced that he was moving out when he graduated. "I'm really sorry," he explained gently, "but I'm not ready to make a commitment yet." Louise had almost gotten down on her knees to beg--but her dignity forbade it. In the end, he had left. He had not really gone that far away, though. Their two towns were only about 25 miles apart. Louise rationalized that if Robby had really wanted to get away, he would have gone farther.

Louise jumped as the front door of Robby's apartment opened suddenly. He came out and got quickly into his car. Louise saw with some relief that he was alone. Damn he looked good! He was just as tall, blonde and handsome as she remembered him. He had cut his formerly long hair, and Louise thought that it made him look more mature. He still had a great body, she thought appreciatively. Just thinking about his body made Louise's pussy tingle. She wanted to stick her hand down into her jeans, and caress her moist labial folds, but she stifled the impulse. Later, she would get naked, use some oil, and rub herself raw! Sighing, she started the car and drove home.

When she got home, it was only about three o'clock. She warmed a large pot of soup that she had frozen before, toasted bread in the oven, and left a note telling her tenants to help themselves. Then she went upstairs to her room with a bottle of wine. Later, she could hear her tenants downstairs, but nobody disturbed her. She felt a little better that the house was no longer empty, but she still felt lonely.

The next day being Monday, Louise got up early, prepared breakfast for everybody, and saw them off to school. Once again, she had the house to herself, but she didn't mind so much on weekdays, when she could keep busy. Mark and Lonnie came home for lunch, then ran back out, saying they had classes, labs and practice all afternoon. Everybody else seemed to have disappeared.

Danny Kaiser, the freshman, showed up around two-thirty with an armful of books, and ran up to his room. On the way up the stairs, a magazine fell out of his backpack, and he quickly stooped to get it. As it happened, Louise was right behind him on the stairs, and she picked it up for him before he could get to it. It was a copy of a popular and very graphic girlie magazine. Danny blushed furiously, and snatched it quickly from her when she held it out. Later, when her work downstairs was done, Louise went upstairs to rest and maybe nap for a while before preparing dinner. Danny's room was the second on the left after reaching the second floor landing. His door opened inward, and Louise could see that it was partially open as she walked quietly down the hall.

Something told her to tiptoe as she walked down the hall to her room. As she reached the door to Danny's room, she couldn't help but peek in. Through the crack, she could see that he was lying on his bed, facing away from her. He was wearing only his tee shirt. The open girlie magazine was lying on the floor beside the bed. Danny had his cock out, and was slowly squeezing and stroking it. His eyes were closed, and he seemed to be concentrating totally on what he was doing.

Louise made up her mind quickly, and tiptoed down to her room. Suddenly, her sex was wet with desire. She stripped off her jeans and panties, sprayed a light perfume on her neck and pussy, and slipped on a man's oversize flannel shirt. She left her room, and quietly stole back down the hall to Danny's room. Inside, nothing had changed, except that he was stroking his cock more energetically, apparently concentrating on his orgasm. Louise slipped inside the room, marveling that the door did not squeak, and stood beside the bed. Danny must have sensed something, because he stopped what he was doing, opened his eyes, and stared openmouthed at her.

"Oh lord," he stammered. "Ms. Blaisdell, I didn't hear you come in! I was just..."

"I know what you were doing, Danny. I came to see if you needed any help."

"Help? I don't know what you mean," Danny stammered.

"Here, let me show you." Louise unbuttoned and slipped off the flannel shirt, revealing her nakedness. Danny gawked and licked his lips. "Do I look all right, Danny?" Louise asked.

"Yes ma'am," Danny said.

Louise quickly knelt beside the bed. She took hold of Danny's cock gently. "Let's see what you've got here," she said. His cock was surprisingly large--at least seven inches, and moderately thick as well. It was already very hard. "I'll bet I can do better for you than those girls in the magazine." With that, Louise began gently jacking his prick up and down, squeezing it a little. A drop of clear pre-come oozed out of the head, and Louise bent over to lick it up. Then she nuzzled him gently, rubbing the head of his dick over her cheeks, and touching it gently to her eyes.

"You have a very nice young cock," she murmured throatily. She began kissing his cock all over the shaft, starting at the root in his pubic hair, and working her way to the head. Teasingly, Louise took a little of the head into her mouth. Danny moaned quietly. His hand stroked her cheek, and caressed the back of her neck. Louise left his cock and stood beside the bed. She took Danny's hand and guided it to her very wet pussy. "Do you feel that, Danny?"

"Yes."

"Let's go down to my room, where we can have a little more privacy."

Hand in hand, they went to the end of the hall, and entered Louise's room. She locked the door, turned, and embraced Danny passionately. She didn't know what had come over her. Something about seeing him playing with himself had made her extremely horny.

They fell on the bed together. Danny was nervous and a bit uncertain, but Louise guided him along expertly. They kissed again and again passionately, and Louise fed him her hot and swollen breasts, which he devoured eagerly. His skin was warm and musky and fragrant, and she kissed and gently bit his nipples as well. She laid him out on the bed, and moved quickly down to his engorged cock. Grasping it firmly, she kneeled between his legs and took him deeply into her mouth. He moaned in pleasure, and so did she, as she tried to get as much of his man-meat into her hungry mouth as possible.

"Oh, that feels so good!" he whispered urgently to her. "Suck it deeper!"

Louise did her best to comply. She whipped her tongue across the head of his cock, and suddenly tasted more pre-come. He was starting to tense, and she tough he was going to spurt right then, so she stopped. She let go of him and crawled quickly up his body. Throwing herself on him, she kissed him again and whispered, "I want you to do something for me, lover."

"Anything, anything," he groaned.

"Have you ever kissed a woman's pussy before?" she asked.

"No, I've never done any of this before."

"Well, today you're going to learn. I really need my pussy licked. Get between my legs."

Danny quickly got between her shapely legs. "It's beautiful," he said, looking closely at her moist sex.

Louise drew her legs up and spread her labia. Her sweet pussy was now completely open to Danny. "Now Danny, my sweet, lick around the outside first. Tease me by licking in my hair down there. Don't go in the middle yet. That's it. Oh yeah, that's so good, lover. Now gently, gently, suck my pussy lips. Yeah, like that. Oooooh, my that's good. Do it some more. Does it taste and smell good, darling?"

Danny looked up from between her legs and said, "It's wonderful Ms. Blais...I mean Louise. You have a very, very nice pussy."

"Now Danny darling, are you ready to take the plunge, so to speak? Just dive in and use that hot tongue of yours.....oooooh, that's right!! Oh, oh, oh, keep going!!"

Danny meant to keep going. He grabbed her slender thighs, and held them back while he ate her pussy up. He ardently ate her pussy out, diving into her, sticking his tongue as far into Louise as he could get it, then moving down to lick and suck at her puckered asshole. Louise was moaning and squealing in ecstasy.

Danny had transported her to another world. She could feel herself floating on a tide of feeling, rushing toward orgasm, a wonderful. Danny's tongue was hot, so hot, in the moist chasm of her pussy. He licked and laved her until she was about to scream, then opened his mouth and covered her entire pussy with a wet sucking kiss. His tongue whipped across her sensitive clit three, four, five times, and Louise found herself sobbing with pleasure as climax after climax ripped through her. Finally, she had to push Danny's head away.

Danny got up and lay down beside her. Louise could feel his hot, hard dick against her belly. They kissed once again, and Louise could taste herself on his lips. She didn't mind at all.

"Oh my my! You are something else! Who taught you to eat pussy like that?" Louise asked, beaming down into her young lover's face.

"You did. Of course, it helps when you have such a nice pussy to eat," Danny replied.

"Let me catch my breath, boy, and I'll show you something else as well."

They lay together a few minutes quietly. Danny's cock (How big it was!) had not gotten any smaller or softer. She caressed it gently and said, "Are you ready to put that thing to some good use, young man?"

"Your wish is my command, lady fair."

"How romantic. Now, lie on your back."

Danny did so and Louise straddled him. First she laid down on top of him, crushing her breasts against him, and kissing him again and again. Danny returned each kiss with passion. Then she raised herself up, and carefully placed her pussy on top of his cock, with her wet pussy lips cradling it. She began moving back and forth, back and forth, gently stroking his rock-hard penis. Danny gasped and closed his eyes. The feeling of her wet pussy lips was pure bliss. Louise then reached down quickly and slipped him inside of her. His cock whipped up into her tender depths, nudging insistently at her deepest parts. Louise gasped with the pleasure, and bent down once again to embrace him. Danny gripped her hips to spread her thighs a little, then began thrusting into her at first slowly, then more rapidly. Louise raised up again, and began moving with him, meeting his strokes, and impaling herself even deeper on him. Her pussy was lubricating even more now, and soon she was dripping wet and he was very, very deep. Both of them had their eyes closed in ecstasy. In unison they worked for a mutual orgasm. "Oh baby," Louise said urgently, "wet your finger and stick it in my butthole."

Danny touched her around her wet pussy and lubricated a finger. Then he had her pause in her movements for a second, while he gently inserted his finger into her tight smooth butthole up to the second knuckle.

Louise groaned and began moving again. Danny moved with her, keeping his finger deeply in her anus. Her pussy and ass muscles flexed, and he had to fight to keep control, but he wanted her to come first, if possible. He was rewarded when she began to gasp, "Oh baby, oh Danny, keep going, don't stop, I'm going to come soon. Oh!! Fuck me hard!!" And she screamed loudly and flung herself on him, shivering in ecstasy.

Danny removed his finger and embraced her tightly. Their lips locked together, and he began working for his own climax.

Urgently Louise whispered in his ear, "Come on, Danny honey, give me that sweet hot come. Fill my hungry pussy with it! My pussy is sucking your cock! Your cock feels so good! Give me all your come baby!" Louise worked her pussy up and down on his prick, round and round, milking him. He was getting closer and closer. Louise sat upright and leaned back, so he could see all of her lovely body, and his cock sliding in and out of her hot, wet cunt. That was what did it for him. He groaned, "I'm coming, oh I'm coming," and Louise plunged deeper down on him. Rocking back and forth, she pleaded with him, "Give me that come baby!"

With a final grunt Danny grasped and held her around the waist as the semen boiled up the shaft of his aching cock and he let loose spurt after hot spurt into her clasping pussy. Louise felt him come, and this triggered another smaller climax in her. She fell onto him, their lips melding together as rapture flooded them, just as his thick sperm flooded her pussy.

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers