Bed, Breakfast and Sex Ch. 09

Story Info
An older woman and her collegiate lovers.
2.2k words
4.49
14.6k
5

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

It was later that same night, about ten o'clock and Steve was just arriving back home from the library. He was a little tired, but he felt good, all the same. He had just completed some research crucial to a major paper he was working on. He closed and locked the front door of the house behind him. The downstairs was pretty much dark. Everyone must be studying or gone to bed, he thought, climbing the stairs up to the second floor.

Steve's bedroom was the first on the right as he arrived on the second floor landing. He opened his door and entered. As a general rule, Steve kept his room very neat. His clothes were picked up and his bed was made. That was why he noticed the note on his bed right away. He picked it up and unfolded it. Inside, in Louise's handwriting, was a brief message. It read: "Steve, please come alone to my room as soon as the house quiets down. I need to talk to you. Louise."

Puzzled, Steve put the note down, undressed down to his underwear, grabbed soap and towel, and went across the hall to take a shower. The hot shower both relaxed and invigorated him. He went back across to his room, and put on an old set of hospital scrubs he often slept in. Just as a precaution, he brushed his teeth. Sensing the need for quiet from the tone of the letter, Steve was careful as he walked down the hall to Louise's room. He saw light under Mark's door only. Steve smiled wryly: Mark was a typical math major. He was probably working on some esoteric formula on his computer.

He reached Louise's door, and knocked softly. From inside Louise's voice quietly asked, "Who is it?"

"It's Steve."

"Come on in."

Steve opened the door and stepped inside. Louise's large bedroom was dark except for a shaded lamp in one corner, and a couple of candles burning on the coffee table. Louise was standing by the window. The scent of her perfume wafted over to him. It was something slightly musky and sweet. She was wearing just the right amount of it. Louise herself was wearing an expensive mint green satin dressing gown. Her strawberry blonde hair was loose and flowing over her shoulders.

Now, Steve was not a stupid man. He knew that something, probably a seduction, was in the works. And he was basically okay with it. He had admired Louise Blaisdell for quite a while. But he had been reluctant to make a move, for fear of being rebuffed.

But here, tonight, it looked for all the world like she was not only ready, but even willing to make the first move. She turned to him smiling, "Hello Steve. How are you tonight?"

"I'm just fine, Louise."

"How is school going? I don't seem to see you as much as I do the others. Is everything going well?"

"As a matter of fact, it is," Steve replied. "I just finished some rather tough research on a paper I'm doing. It is quite a relief to have it finished."

Louise sat down on a large comfortable overstuffed chair and said, "Please sit with me for a while. Would you like something to drink? I have a little brandy, and I have a little cold dry white wine."

"How about a little wine? I'm not much of a hard liquor drinker," said Steve.

"Two white wines it is."

Steve sat down, and admired Louise in the candlelight. The candlelight shined in her hair and eyes. The gown she was wearing was short enough to reveal a shapely pair of legs and trim thighs. As she leaned over to pour the wine, the front fell open a little, revealing milky-white, medium-sized breasts. Steve felt his cock stir slightly.

"Move your chair a little closer. There, that's good. Now, what is this research paper about?" Louise asked, leaning over closely to him.

Steve could tell that Louise had already been drinking some. Her eyes were ever so slightly unfocused. But, he didn't mind. He liked Louise and found her interest exciting. He described his paper in detail, proud of his premise and conclusion.

Louise listened, very impressed with the young man. She had known he was intelligent, but she had not really realized how intelligent. She found him very attractive in a way that was different from the other young men.

"It sounds like a very good paper, Steve. I'm sure your instructor will be as impressed as I am," Louise said truthfully.

Louise could feel herself loosening up, and becoming very aroused. Steve had not worn any scent, so what she smelled was pure young man. She found it as intoxicating as any wine.

"Steve," said Louise, huskily, "I want you to know that I find you very attractive."

"The feeling is mutual," replied Steve.

"Then please kiss me."

Steve leaned over and pressed a light kiss on Louise's upturned lips. She tasted wonderfully of wine, and scent, and fresh womanhood. Louise got up and stood in front of him. She let the gown slip from her shoulders. She stood before him now in green silk g-string panties and nothing else. Slowly she straddled him as he sat in the chair. He put his arms around her and pulled her close, pressing his face in the cleft between her swelling breasts. He inhaled her sweet musky fragrance and kissed her tits ardently. Louise sighed heavily and threw her head back, enjoying his hot, lingering kisses. Steve caressed her back and shoulders, then moved down to cup her firm buttocks. He found her exquisite. She leaned down slightly, and they kissed wetly, exploring each other's mouths avidly, hungrily. Steve's fingers were in the crevice between the globes of her ass. He gently pulled her open and massaged her anus, then moved lower, and slipped a finger into her slippery vaginal folds. Louise pulled off his shirt and bent down to kiss his chest and nipples. Then, she got down off the chair to kneel in front of him. The front of his loose scrub pants was tented around his large erection, and a small wet spot on the fabric indicated the pre-come leaking from his cock. Louise untied the drawstring and tugged the pants down, freeing his cock. "Oh yes, baby! You have a very nice cock," she said breathily.

She bent forward and began kissing his flat belly, then quickly moved lower until she was nuzzling his pubic hair. She gently took his iron-hard dick in one hand, and began planting soft warm wet kisses all over the head and shaft. Steve moaned and slid forward in the chair, giving her better access. "Put it in your mouth, darling," Steve said quietly," I want you to suck it for me."

"Oh I will, I will," said Louise in her best sex-kitten voice, "but I want to play with it a little first."

Louise could not get enough of this young man's cock. She rubbed it all over her face, over her lips, and touched her eyes with it. It was so huge and warm! She slowly, lovingly ran her tongue up and down the thick brown shaft. When she could wait no longer, she gave a little cry and took as much of his prick into her mouth as she could.

Something about the subservient position she was in excited her even more. She was totally wrapped up in Steve's cock. Grasping it lightly at the base, she jerked it slightly up and down, in rhythm with her sucking. Finally, Steve could take no more, and whispered, "Oh baby, you're going to get a big mouthful of come if you don't stop that right now!"

"That wouldn't be so bad," Louise said coquettishly, but she still stopped, because she wanted that big cock in her pussy.

She stood up in front of him. Steve leaned forward in the chair, and pulled her panties down in one practiced motion. Then, he stood up. Placing his hands under her arms, he lifted her effortlessly up. Louise's legs went around his waist, and Steve's cock slid deeply into her pussy. Louise gasped. His cock felt so good inside of her!

Steve hugged her close to him, and slowly worked her up and down, up and down on his cock. The swollen head explored Louise's most intimate spaces, and nudged at the opening to her cervix.

They walked together like that across the room, and Steve laid her gently on the bed. Resisting the urge to begin thrusting, he withdrew his cock as Louise made a disappointed sound, and worked his way with a trail of wet kisses down her body. When he reached her strawberry blonde pussy hair, he paused for a moment to inhale her sweet womanly fragrance. Steve had had plenty of women in his life, young and older, and he had come to the conclusion long ago that young inexperienced girls had nothing on beautiful older women. The more mature women had a way of making a man feel very special, as if he was the only man in the world for them at that moment. Steve loved that about them.

Settling himself down on the bed between her slim luscious thighs, Steve began eating Louise's pussy, using every bit of skill he had at his disposal. She was oh so sweet, and her cunt was beautiful. Her pussy hair was plentiful, if not exactly thick, and her pussy lips were generous and well-formed. Steve took first one, and then the other in his mouth and sucked gently, then ran his tongue up and down her moist chasm. Louise spread her legs more, and held her pussy open for him. Steve pushed back her thighs just a little, and lovingly kissed and sucked her tart little asshole. On and on he went, varying his speed and pressure, and avoiding her clitoris until just the right moment. Pretty soon, Louise was moaning and groaning loud enough to wake the hall, and Steve was glad her bedroom was on the end.

Finally, Steve completely covered her pussy with his hot, wet mouth, and began sucking and nuzzling gently on Louise's swollen little clit. This drove her over the edge, and she began babbling and sobbing incessantly. "Oh baby suck my sweet pussy! You're making mama's cunt feel so good! Oh god that is good. Yes! Right there, don't stop, don't stop, don't....Ohhh! Oh, ah ah ah!" Louise screamed out her orgasm, quickly placing the pillow over her mouth to stifle the noise. Steve gradually eased off on the pressure to take her down slowly. When he was done, he kneeled between her legs, and began rubbing his cock gently on her pussy, between the lips. She was slick, and hot, and wet, and the friction triggered another series of orgasms.

Louise looked up at him and said, "Now, baby! Put that big cock in me now!"

With a single smooth motion, Steve placed the swollen head of his phallus at the entrance to Louise's pussy, and shoved it in. She was so wet that he glided in easily. Holding her knees back, Steve thrust in and out while watching his cock plunder her cunt. Louise reached down to touch his cock as he moved in her. Then she held out her arms, and Steve, himself lost in the sensations, threw himself on top of her. Their mouths locked together in a passionate kiss, and his dick plunged in even deeper, taking Louise's breath away. They moaned in unison, still locked in the kiss. Steve ground away at her, and Louise met him stroke for stroke. They were like a well-oiled fucking machine, and every movement brought the couple closer to a cataclysmic climax.

Louise could do nothing but hold on tight. She wrapped legs and arms around Steve and whispered urgently in his ear, "Ohhh...fuck...me!!!

"I'm gonna come soon, baby," Steve said.

"Hold out a few seconds more," urged Louise. "Let's come together if we can!"

"Okay, I'll try."

Together they worked for a mutual climax. "Oh, that's it, sweetie, just a few more strokes and mama's gonna come right with you! Oh, that's it. Oh, now give me all you've got! Do it to me now!"

Steve pounded Louise's pussy with everything he had. She met every stroke. Then, she was crying out hoarsely, and bucking against him in ecstasy. At just that moment, Steve's heavy balls overflowed and gave up their load. He felt a thunderbolt of pleasure shoot through him, and his thick, warm jism jetted in spurt after heavy spurt into Louise's pulling, sucking pussy. Steve practically convulsed in pleasure, and was almost unable to keep moving, but he managed to fuck right through his orgasm, slowing down gradually as his prick became more and more sensitive. Once again, the lovers locked in a kiss. They held it until they had to come up for air. Finally, they lay still, Steve atop Louise, while he gently kissed her neck. After a while, he reluctantly got off of her. She immediately cuddled up next to him.

"Oh Steve baby, that was absolutely the best loving I've ever had. Absolutely the best!"

"We aim to please, little lady."

"You sure pleased this little lady."

Completely sated and very tired, the couple dropped off to sleep. They awoke later that night and made slightly mellower love. Afterward, Louise told Steve her plan.

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers