Bed, Breakfast and Sex Ch. 12

Story Info
A mature woman and her collegiate lovers.
2.8k words
4.53
16k
5

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

On Saturday afternoon, Robby called and said that he had everything ready for the next day. Louise had Steve call and make a reservation at the Airport Hilton. He requested a room at the back, "To get away from the noise of the traffic." He was assured that his room would be at the back of the hotel, away from the road.

All day long, Louise was very nervous. She tried eating, but had no appetite. She tried shopping, but for once could not buy anything. Steve offered to make love, but she even turned that down. She made cold cut sandwiches for Mark and Steve, the only boarders there on that Saturday evening, and went to bed early.

At eleven o'clock the next morning, Steve showed up at the front desk of the Airport Hilton, and checked in. He paid cash (supplied by Louise) for the room, and took the key. The room was indeed around back. As soon as he got there, he made a phone call. Within fifteen minutes, Robby Alexander knocked on the door. Steve let him in, and Robby set to work.

The room was a nice large one. Though not a suite, it had a large bathroom and walk-in closet. The bed was a double, comfortable and freshly made. Steve thought that Dorothy would like it, and feel comfortable there, which was very important to the plan.

At eleven forty-five, Louise knocked on the door and was admitted. She came to check on the preparations, and wish them well. She was nervous, but under control. There were serious repercussions to be dealt with if this plan should fail, or if something should go awry. She kissed both young men, thanked them both, and left.

"You know," Robby said, as he worked around the room, "Louise is a very special lady."

"Yes, you are right about that. She's pretty special. I think I'm falling for her." Steve looked at Robby to see what his reaction was. He knew that Robby and Louise had once been a couple.

Robby looked at him for a moment, nodded and said, "Well, good for you. I wonder how she's gonna take what you're doing here today, though?"

"She says that she's got it all covered. I'm supposed to lay it on thick, and make sure this Ms. Kaiser loves it. After that, Louise says that she's got it all worked out."

"Okay then," Robby said, "let's call the lady, and get this show on the road."

Steve picked up the phone, and dialed the number he had been given. It was answered on the second ring.

"Hello," a soft feminine voice said.

"Hello, is this Dorothy?" Steve asked.

"Why, yes it is. Who is this?" Dorothy asked.

"Dorothy, this is Steve. We met briefly at Louise Blaisdell's house, earlier this week. I believe that we have a appointment."

"Oh yes, Steve. I've been waiting for your call. Where can we meet?"

"I'm at the Airport Hilton, room 126. That's on the ground floor, around back," Steve said.

"Good, I'll be there in half an hour. Should I bring anything?" Dorothy asked.

"No, I've got everything we'll need. I'm looking forward to meeting you again."

"Same here," Dorothy said, and hung up.

Steve took a quick shower, put on cologne, brushed his teeth, and slipped on a sport shirt and light workout pants, with no underwear. He then opened a cooler he had brought along, and set out cheese, bread, wine (a good Chardonnay) and smoked oysters. He darkened the room and lit a couple of candles.

"Hey, you're doing this up right, aren't you?" Robby remarked.

"Louise said that it was essential to our plan that we capture this woman's heart, or at least her fancy. Plus, the darker the room is, the less chance there is of your being discovered."

Five minutes later, there was a knock on the door.

The two men nodded at each other. Robby disappeared into the closet, and when all was ready, he opened the door. Dorothy Kaiser stood there. She was dressed in a peach-colored cotton knit sheath dress, with a plunging neckline clasped at the top with a small decorative medallion. Her already tanned legs were bare, and she wore opened-toed sandals. Her blonde hair flowed over her shoulders. Around her neck was a single thin gold chain. She had put on a light floral fragrance before coming, and it flowed over Steve as the breeze blew into the room. He had a brief thought that, as much as he liked Louise, this wasn't going to be much of a chore after all! Dorothy Kaiser was a very attractive woman with well formed breasts, a pretty face, and shapely legs and thighs. She smiled, revealing even white teeth.

"Hello, Dorothy. Come on in! It's really nice to meet such an attractive lady again."

"Thank you, Steve." Dorothy walked into the room and commented, "Well, you certainly have made it cozy in here. Is that wine?" she asked.

"Yes it is. I think it's a good one. Come on let's have some." Steve led her over to the table, held the chair for her, and helped her sit. Then he went around to the other side and sat.

Steve opened the bottle and poured each of them a glass.

Louise tasted it and said, "It's very good. You made a good choice."

"Thank you, Dorothy. Here, let's have something to eat. It's past lunch, and I haven't eaten."

They helped themselves to food, drank wine, and became more comfortable with each other. At one point, Steve moved his chair over to sit beside her. She responded by putting her hand on his arm and squeezing gently. Gradually, time passed, and they discussed many things. Louise looked up at him and said, "You are really quite an intelligent young man, Steve. I hope that you don't think ill of me for being here. I don't know how much Louise told you of my situation, but..."

"Dorothy," Steve cut in gently, "there's no need to explain. I take people as I find them, and to me, you are just a person in need of some companionship. I can certainly understand that. We all need someone to get close to every once in a while."

Dorothy leaned against Steve. The wine was making her relaxed. She said, "I'm glad you understand, Steve. Because I think I'm pretty lucky to be here with you today. As a married woman, my options are somewhat limited."

Steve pulled her close and kissed her lightly on the lips. He held the kiss, and Dorothy put her arms around him, prolonging the kiss. They broke, and then kissed again, this time rather passionately. Steve reached down and caressed a tender breast, then ran his hand over her hip and buttock. She was wonderfully firm and resilient. He couldn't understand how a man could ignore a woman like this.

Dorothy got up from the chair, and took him by the hand. She sat him on the bed, and stood before him. First, she slipped off her sandals. Then, she unclasped the medallion at her neckline. Turning around, she whispered, "Unzip me, lover."

Steve complied. Dorothy turned around, and shrugged off the dress. Underneath, she wore nothing but a lacy pink tulip cup bra and matching panties.

The scent of her perfume blended with another aroma; Steve could swear that the light musky smell was coming from Dorothy's heated pussy. It was the smell of sex, he realized. He leaned forward and kissed her belly button. She pulled him up, and pulled his shirt up over his head. Then she kneeled in front of him, and pulled down his loose pants. Immediately, his rapidly stiffening cock came into view. He heard her moan softly and lean forward to plant a gently kiss on the head of his member. Then she stood again and they embraced. He kicked off his pants, and they fell on the bed together, kissing passionately.

Steve purposely left her underwear on, while he used hot lazy lips on her breasts and neck. She sighed deeply, arching her head back to give him better access. Steve moved over her, kissing the tops of her breasts, and nuzzling in her cleavage. Dorothy unclasped the bra in the front, and freed her generous titties to his gentle hands and searching lips. "Oh yes, darling, suck them!" Dorothy gasped.

Steve's prick was fully hard now, and in this position, kneeling over Dorothy, it brushed against her thigh and flank. She reached down and began fondling it. Her warm hand found it already leaking, and she jerked it slightly. "Take my panties off," she whispered urgently. "I want to be naked with you."

She raised her fanny off the bed, as he slipped the panties down over her hips. Then Steve moved back up to her breasts and began sucking and kneading them again. Slowly, he left a trail of warm wet kisses down her stomach to the well-groomed patch of blonde pussy hair. He buried his nose in the curly hair and inhaled deeply. Dorothy Kaiser kept her pussy in perfect condition. She smelled wonderful down there: a mixture of womanly musk and light perfume. Positioning her carefully in the center of the bed, he said, "How would you like your sweet pussy eaten, Dorothy?"

"Oh yes, darling, eat my pussy! Lick it good!"

Steve placed a pillow under her butt, and then said, "Now, open those pretty legs."

Dorothy opened her legs to reveal a womanly, yet somehow youthful pussy. Fine curly blonde hair framed a nice tight pair of inner pussy lips, with her little sentinel of a clitoris peeking out from beneath the coral-pink folds. She was very wet, and milky-white cunt whey gleamed in the cleft. "Open yourself up for me, Dorothy," Steve said gently. Immediately, Dorothy reached manicured hands down, and pulled her labia apart. Steve started slowly at first, kissing and licking her pussy, but then picked up speed as his own ardor increased. She was delicious! He covered her entire pussy with his mouth, and stuck his tongue in her as far as it would go, then dragged it up against her clit. She moaned and said, "Oh baby! That was so good!" Steve continued licking her from her clit to her sweet and musky butthole. He rimmed her asshole and stuck a thick, warm tongue in her, and she went crazy, sobbing in pleasure and murmuring endearments to him. Finally, Steve settled on a circular and flicking motion, concentrating on her sensitized clitoris. As he increased the pressure, her cries increased also, escalating until he thought she might disturb the other hotel guests.

"Oh baby!" Steve cried, "your pussy is so sweet, I could eat you forever."

"Does it really taste good?" Dorothy asked.

"It is as sweet as honey. Get ready to come, baby!"

Steve covered Dorothy's pussy with his mouth and kissed and licked as if his life depended on it. Dorothy was emitting soft, sobbing moans and lustful mews of delight. Gradually the tenor and volume of her cries increased. When Steve judged it to be the right moment, he rapidly whipped his hot, wet tongue over her engorged clit, galvanizing her in orgasm, and causing her to scream in ecstasy over and over.

"Oh please baby, ease up a little," she gasped after a time.

Steve let her down slowly, kissing her pussy gently while the shock waves from her orgasm subsided. He crawled up her body and lay on top of her, kissing her ardently. She kissed him back even more passionately than before. "Oh god, baby, that was the best orgasm I've had in a long time!"

"It's not over yet, either," Steve said.

"I know. But before you put that big cock of yours in me, I want to kiss it a little."

Steve laid down on his back, and Dorothy started by kissing his chest and nipples. Then she moved downward on his body. When she got to his groin, she nibbled his pubic hair, and rubbed his rock-hard prick all over her face, worshipping it. Steve could feel her warm breath on it, then the sweet sensation of the first appreciative flicks of her tongue on his shaft. Dorothy kissed the lovely cock ardently. It was so huge! She wanted to do everything with it. She wanted it everywhere, in her pussy, mouth, and even her butthole. She covered the head with flat sucking kisses, then whipped her tongue across it, eliciting several delighted cries from Steve.

Finally, Dorothy had to have it in her mouth. She laid her head on Steve's belly, and curled her body around the center of her attention, his cock. Then she licked her lips and made her mouth very moist. With a final kiss on the head, she opened her mouth and plunged down on Steve's prick, and took it as far into her mouth as she could.

She had to moan from the emotion and the feelings it caused. His cock was so warm and big in her mouth! It tasted so good! It was slightly musky, but clean, and he leaked a constant stream of pre-come. Dorothy bobbed her head up and down, slowly at first, then more rapidly, all the while jerking the shaft with a strong warm hand. She missed this so much! For a fraction of a second, she felt regret that she wasn't doing this to her husband. But the regret faded almost instantly--he had not been interested in her for years.

Steve's murmured endearments only served to heighten her pleasure and delight in sucking this young man's prick. Soon he was saying, "Oh baby, if you don't stop soon, I'm going to come!"

Dorothy would not at all have minded a mouthful of this young man's sweet hot semen, but she wanted his cock in her pussy, and badly. So, she reluctantly stopped sucking him and laid down beside him with her legs spread wide apart and her knees up. "Come on, big boy, put that thing in me!" she cried.

Steve didn't hesitate a second. He sprang up and got between her legs. He crawled over Dorothy, and she grasped his cock and guided it to a cunt that was overflowing with juices. Steve lowered himself down to her and kissed her while at the same time languidly thrusting into her, and prodding gently at her innermost parts. They moaned together, mouths locked on each other, tongues wrestling. Dorothy threw her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Churning her pussy around his hot, hard member, she could only utter choking half-sobs and gasps of exquisite pleasure.

Biting his lip to keep from coming, Steve thrust in and out and around, varying his strokes, and massaging parts of Dorothy that she did not know existed. She became lost in her pleasure. All she could do was hold on for dear life. Her being centered on the fucking she was receiving, and nothing else mattered but the rushing journey to climax that she found herself on. Dimly, she heard someone crying out over and over again, and just as dimly, she realized that it was her.

"Oh Dorothy," Steve gasped, "your sweet pussy feels so good! It is so wet and warm! I'm not going to be able to hold out much longer before I come!"

"Oh, baby, fuck me!!" Dorothy sobbed. "Give me your come. Give it all to me!"

Dorothy felt herself beginning to slip. Her own climax was approaching rapidly. She murmured urgently to Steve, "Oh darling, I'm going to come any minute. Don't stop fucking me! Keep going! Ohhhh!"

And then, Dorothy felt the shock wave of her orgasm wash over her, and she lost control. She was rocked over and over again by the soul-shaking earthquake of the most intense, long-lasting, satisfying climax she had ever experienced. At the same time, Steve grunted sharply and shot bolt after bolt of achingly hot jism into her welcoming pussy.

They both trembled in ecstasy, holding tightly to each other, while shaken by the tiny, sweet aftershocks of their mutual joy. Finally, Steve rolled off of her, and she cuddled up to him. "Oh Steve, that was wonderful, wonderful! That was the best loving I've ever had!" It occurred to Steve that Louise had said the same thing. It also occurred to him that, even though he knew why and who he was doing this for, there was no denying that he was starting to like Dorothy very much. Their sexual chemistry was fantastic, almost as good as with Louise.

He turned to embrace her, and she crawled gratefully into his arms, and slipped into a light doze. He raised his head, and looked toward the slightly open door of the closet, where the lens of a camcorder had recorded everything that had gone on.

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers