Bed, Breakfast and Sex Ch. 13

Story Info
A mature woman and her collegiate lovers.
1.8k words
4.51
13.6k
4
0

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

Louise watched in fascination and some jealousy as Steve masterfully made love to Dorothy Kaiser. Robby, Steve and Louise were watching the video tape Robby had made during Steve and Dorothy's encounter in the motel room. It was Monday afternoon.

Robby commented, "Despite the low light, the details are very sharp and clear. You can clearly identify both the people. Hell, it's nearly good enough for a porn movie!" Then, seeing Louise's frown, he wisely shut up.

Louise looked over at Steve, "Well, you certainly made it believable, didn't you?" she said a little testily.

"Look, Louise, I'm not going to say that I didn't enjoy it. I mean, Dorothy is pretty fantastic. But, I'm still with you on this. You need the protection that this tape can provide. And, after all, didn't you yourself say to be easy on her, that you like her a little yourself?" Steve had not been provoked. He had initially been against Louise even seeing the tape. He had wanted to keep it between himself and Robby. But she had insisted.

Robby said, "There's also an audio tape. In it, you can hear them addressing each other as 'Steve' and 'Dorothy'."

"It's a good thing that Robby knows his electronics," Steve said. "Most of the equipment he needed came right from work. He did a good job, too."

Louise came out of her reverie. On the screen, Steve and Dorothy were rushing toward a mutual orgasm. Their cries and moans could be heard clearly on the video tape.

"This morning," Robby said, "I went into work a little early, and made one copy each of the video and audio tape. One copy is yours to keep, the other can be given to Ms. Kaiser as evidence that you mean business. I think that once she sees herself on the tape, she'll be willing to keep quiet."

"Yes," she said absently to Robby. "Thank you." She squeezed his hand. She suddenly seemed sad.

"Well, I've got to go, Louise. I'm expected back at work," Robby said, getting up. "Besides, I think you and Steve have some talking to do."

Louise walked him out the door. On the porch, she gave him a hug and said, "Please don't be a stranger, Robby. I know that things can't be the way they were, but I'd still like to see you from time to time."

"Hey, I'll be around," Robby answered. "Besides, Steve's a nice guy. He'll take good care of you." Mock-sternly, Robby said, "I approve of that young man."

Louise gave a little laugh, hugged him again, and sent him on his way.

Inside, Steve had rewound the tape and put it back in its box. Louise sat down with him on the couch and said, "Well, what do you think we should do next?"

"Well, it's your call Louise, but I think we should follow the original plan. Contact Dorothy Kaiser, show her the tape, and tell her that if she reports you to the authorities, we'll send a copy of the tape to her husband."

"Okay, agreed," Louise said. Then, a bit hesitantly, she said, "What about us, Steve? You certainly looked like you had a good time with that woman. Am I out of the picture now?" Tears brimmed in Louise's eyes, and she sniffled.

Steve patted the couch next to him, and Louise slid gratefully over to him. She curled up in his arms, and they kissed tenderly. "Louise, you are not out of the picture by any means. I think you are very special, and I love making love to you. But I do admit that I sort of like Dorothy Kaiser, too. I wish that there was some way that we didn't have to coerce her into staying quiet."

Curled up in his arms, Louise thought over her options. She could give Steve an ultimatum: Dorothy or her. She could let Steve go altogether. Or, she could reluctantly try a compromise and share Steve with Dorothy.

She did not want to risk alienating Steve by issuing an ultimatum. She certainly did not want to give Steve up altogether and miss out on some of the best loving she'd ever had. Louise sighed deeply, looked up at Steve and said, "Kiss me, honey. I need to be kissed badly." Steve did so.

Then, Louise said, "Well, I suppose that there is a way that both Dorothy and I could have you. We would have to work out an arrangement to, um, share you between us. How do you feel about that?"

"Well," Steve said, "I am not a dummy, Louise. The though of having both of you is very exciting to me. I would do my best to keep both of you happy."

Louise stroked the rapidly growing bulge in his pants and asked, "How do you think Dorothy will take it?"

"About like you, but she'll get used to it," Steve replied. Louise's touch was rapidly turning him on.

"Okay then," Louise said, "let's do this. As long as we can keep Dorothy happy, we'll keep the existence of the tape to ourselves. But if she starts making noises like she's going to go to the administration, we'll start playing hardball."

"I'm okay with that. That way, as long as everyone is discreet, we can all be friends."

"Yeah, you rascal, and you get the best of both of us," Louise said playfully.

Steve kissed her again, and ran his hands over her breasts. He reached down and cupped a firm buttock. "Mmmmm. How about a 'nooner'?" he asked huskily.

"Sounds good to me," Louise said. She got up and headed upstairs to the bedroom.

* * *

Although Louise would never have admitted it, one of the reasons she was so excited at that moment was because she had been watching Steve's performance on the videotape. He was really a special young man, and quite a stud. After they had started cuddling, and he had reassured her, well, her pussy had begun to flow.

She quickly undressed him, then pushed him back on the bed. Still fully clothed herself, she crawled up on top of him and took his hard, hot dick into her mouth. Oh! It was so good to have a man when she wanted one! And what a man, too!

Louise genuinely loved sucking his cock, and she took as much into her mouth as she possibly could, eliciting a groan from Steve. She tongued his glans for just moment more, then reluctantly took her mouth off, and quickly undressed. Laughing, she threw herself on the bed beside him, and was soon wrapped up in his strong arms, enjoying his kisses and caresses to her breasts, thighs, and even her anus. Grunting a little, Steve whispered, "How would you like to take my cock up your little butthole sometime?"

She smiled up at him and said, "Anything for you, my darling."

Steve planted hot, wet kisses all over her titties, and then sucked them gently. Then he quickly moved down to her dewy snatch. Throwing her legs back, he practically attacked her pussy, eating her out with gusto. He licked her rapidly but gently all around her labia, then stuck his tongue as far into her sweet pussy as he could. "Get up on your hands and knees," he said. Louise complied, arching back so that her wet pussy with it splayed-open lips, and pink-brown dot of her butthole were displayed to Steve's admiring gaze.

"Are you going to sodomize me now?" Louise asked.

"Not this time. But soon, baby. I've wanted that sweet little butthole of yours for a while now."

Steve bent down and kissed Louise's tight little anal pore. He held the kiss, tasting her musky asshole fully. Then he moved downward to her flowing pussy, and renewed his attentions on her labia. Finally, he moved slightly lower, and gently caught her sensitive little clitoris between his lips. Louise went ballistic, and began crying out delightedly at his ministrations. "Oh Steve darling, that feels so good! Don't ever stop licking me! That's right, right there, don't stop! Oh, I'm coming! Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhh!!!" She collapsed forward a little, gasping for breath, but still leaving her butt in the air.

Steve could wait no longer. He got behind Louise, and rubbed the swollen head of his cock around in her wet, slippery pussy hair and outer lips. She moaned in pleasure. Then, changing his angle slightly, he pushed his cock into her pussy. "Unngh," he grunted in pleasure. Her pussy felt like a hot, wet, boneless fist around his cock. "How does that feel?" he asked breathlessly. Since they had begun fucking, Steve had learned to like it when they talked dirty during their loving. It increased his pleasure, and hers.

"Oh sweetie, it feels...so...good," Louise gasped, starting to move back against him.

Steve locked his gaze on her sweet little asshole. Not today, he thought, but soon. "Are you sure that I can put my cock in your sweet little butthole?" he asked.

"I can hardly wait to feel your huge cock in my tight, hot little butthole, baby," Louise said kittenishly.

Steve, inflamed by her words, began fucking her in earnest. He stroked her deeply and slowly at first, gradually building up speed. Louise's pussy responded by getting wetter and, if it was possible, even tighter. Her cunt felt like a hot, sucking mouth on his cock.

Louise was rapidly approaching orgasm again. She cried out, "Oh baby, fuck me good. Swirl your dick around some. Oh, that's good. Now in and out. Oh, just like that. Now faster!! Oh god, that's so good! Oh baby, I'm coming again!! Oh! Oh! Ahhhhhhh!!" she screamed out again and again as her climax ripped through her.

Steve stroked her long enough for her to get the most out of her orgasm, then said, "My turn now, baby. I want to come all over your pretty tits!" He stroked a couple more times, then felt the sperm start to flow up his cock. "Okay, now!" he cried out.

Louise quickly leaned forward and turned around to face him. She took his cock in her mouth, taking the first couple of spurts of come down her throat, then leaned back and jerked his dick while bolt after bolt of thick, white semen jetted out of him and onto her face and breasts. Steve groaned in ecstasy while Louise milked the last sticky-hot drops of come out of his cock, then rubbed the head of his dick through the pools of come on her breasts. She finished by taking him back in her mouth, and gently suckling him for any come that was left. He collapsed on the bed, and she crawled up beside him and hugged him to her, gluing them together with his sperm. Thus reassured, Louise slipped off into a light doze.

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers