Bed Buddies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was the bi scene there? I heard that it is an everythang goes kinda place. That is the reason why I hadn't been. I didn't know how I would dig that kind of scene."

She giggles. "I ain't gonna lie to you. Bi is big there. But there is no pressure. You do as much or as little as you want." I hear her giggle again. "But, I will tell you this, don't knock it until you have tried it. This chick begged to lick me while we were there. The guy I was with wanted to watch so I gave in. I wish I had done it a long time ago." I hear her sigh. "I can't wait to get it done again."

Wow. That is unexpected. "So are you bi, girl?" I find myself more curious than I let on.

There is heavy sigh. "Girl, I don't know. I just know that I loved getting my kitty licked by another kitty. I don't look for chicks, but I don't turn them down if they wanna 68 and I owe 'em one." We both laugh at that.

"I feel ya. Sometimes you just want someone to lick it the right way." I decide I am not going to try to label her. After all, a good pussy lick is a good pussy lick.

She poses the question to me. "Have you ever had another woman lick you or you lick a woman?" She seems casual when she asks that question, but I can tell she really wants to know.

"Nah," I try to sound nonchalant. "I have had a lot of bi friends but that has never been my scene. I don't judge it but I have never been there."

"Hmmm," I can hear her thinking. "How about I will meet up with your friend if you let me lick you?" There is a little pause. "I mean, I am not going to lie. I am finding myself attracted to you and want to try it out on you. I have never been the one to give the licks to a chick before."

Now, ain't that some shit. Here I am trying to be all selfless and find some skins for my best bud to knock and this happens. How does a girl get outta this one?

"How about you let me think on that one?" All I am trying to do is extricate myself from this situation without losing a shopping buddy or a fuck buddy for Barry.

I hear Tamryn laugh. "Don't feel any pressure. I won't be trying to lick you while I help you buckle up your heels. I can always help you shave your pussy without trying to make you cum for me. We can still be girls."

Girls. Yeah, girls. We can still be girls. Only thing is, with that last statement, she put all the subliminal "I want to eat your pretty kitty" messages in my thoughts. As she meant to do.

I laugh. "Damn you play dirty." In my world, dirty and sex are synonymous.

Tamryn gives a knowing chuckle. "If you are going to play, might as well do the damn thang. That is my motto, girl."

I know I better end this call before I end up doing the damn thang and Barry is out one cut buddy. "I feel you, girl. I think that about a lot of stuff. I am going to go ahead and call my friend, if you don't mind. I think you are sexy and I think he will think you are sexy, too."

Tamryn starts singing, "If you want my body and you think I'm sexy come on, Suga, let me know. If you really need me just reach out and touch me. Come Suga, just say so...

We both dissolve in laughter. I love silly people, and this girl is as silly as me. I think I hear her hiccupping in the background.

"OK. I am done," Tamryn says as she tries to compose herself. "You tell him about how sexy I am. Let him know I have a thick clitoris that loves to be licked. And you think about how I want to lick your clitty. And if you don't like it, you can always stop me. Just think about it."

"Yeah, yeah," I sound cool, but my lower lips are clapping at the thought. I never thought that a girl could turn me on like this. "You are a hoot. Really! When do you want to hook up?"

"Me and you?" her voice sounds a little breathless. "I am ready tonight!"

Well, damn she wants to lick me bad.... "Um, I was talking about me introducing you to my friend." I try not to think about how it would feel for her tongue to slide inside me slowly licking my juices. My hand starts to absently pull on my nipple.

"If you remember, our deal was that you let me lick that pussy. I know you want me to give you head, baby. It's okay." Tamryn sighs. "I wanna taste you as you cum. Something about you makes me know I have to taste you at least once." She sighs again.

"Tamryn! Girl, are you masturbating while we are talking?" My eyes are almost bugging out of my head thinking about it.

I hear her start to suck on something. "I was. Girl, I came already. Something about you has me so wound up. Now, I am just licking my cum off my fingers. There seems to be more than usual. Guess that is your fault." I can tell Tamryn is really trying to bait me.

"How about you can lick me right before you do my friend? He would be so turned on by that. And, somehow I know you would be turned on by licking my cat in front of my friend." I can't believe I have just set up what amounts to a threesome!

"You are on!" Tamryn squeals into the phone. "I think it would sexy to have you in my mouth and him in my ass. How is Friday night for you?"

My hand was thinking about the picture she painted and almost started to play with my clit without me knowing. I am going to have to get a handle on myself. Or maybe I need to get laid before then so I don't get turned-the-fuck out by a chick.

"Let me call him to make sure, but Friday works for me." I can't wait to talk to Barry about this girl!

"Sure. Let me know. I will make the arrangements. All you guys have to do is show up ready to have a lot of fun and some great cums, okay?" Tamryn sounds so excited about this.

"Sure," I am excited, too. Man, I can't help it. I think I am going to definitely get laid before Friday.... "I will call you Thursday for the details."

As soon as the call has ended, my fingers are all over my sex. It is so wet it is dripping. Before I call Barry, I masturbate and cum hard twice. I was planning for it to be once, but I felt the need to cum once riding my dildo. All while I was cumming, I was thinking about Barry fucking me while Tamryn licked and sucked my clit.

When I finally stop shaking and cumming, I lay back breathless and call Barry. "Barry! What are you doing Friday? I want you to meet this girl that I think would be great for you."

Barry sighs with resignation. "Sure, I am available."

Boy, is he in for a surprise....

12