Bed Buddies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leans down to kiss my ankle. "Oh wow...I see you left your heels on for me." She starts to lick the patent leather on the side of my shoe. "That is so sexy, girl. You know what I like, don't you?"

I can't believe how erotic someone licking my shoe is feeling. I don't know if it is because it is a good feeling or if it is because it is just so taboo, but fuck, it feels good. I need to start detaching from this situation. I could see this not going the way I planned.

I stare off into the corner while her licks start twirling up my legs. First one ankle, and then another. The back of the calves, the sensitive fold of my knee. Against my will, my thighs start to part. Tamryn smiles against my knee and moves up closer against my legs.

Tamryn's breasts are swinging free. I can feel her nipples pressing into my legs as she nibbles and bites my thighs. As she moves in closer, she makes a move to pull me into her a bit. The movement changes my position. Now I am laying on the bed, more than sitting.

I get a surprise when I look up. There is a mirror showing me every movement that is happening on the ceiling. I see Tamryn, a lighter brown than me, dressed in only a garter belt with stockings and heels. Her hips are gyrating as she kisses and licks the little crevice between my thighs and kitty lips.

I close my eyes. I can't believe that I am starting to get into this. Tamryn's light licks are driving me crazy. I wish she'd move her licks over just one more inch...

Even though I am not looking in the mirror, I can feel Tamryn moving. Her hips, gyrating in sync with mine, find the tip of one of my heels. Tamryn's hot box, and it feels so hot, is grinding against my shoe. She starts to slide up and down against my foot, no longer just concentrating on the shoe. I can now feel her clit, slick with her essence, rubbing against the top of my foot.

While I am getting use to that feeling, Tamryn decides to go in for the bullseye. All of a sudden, I feel her lips suctioning on my clit. Her tongue starts doing this crazy dance on the underside of my now fully alert clitoris.

From the corner, I hear a "shit, yes!" I had almost forgot Barry was in the room. I can just barely hear the squishy sounds of him stroking himself with a steady pace.

I open my mouth to tell Barry that it is his turn. Tamryn all of a sudden starts twirling two fingers in and out of my weeping sex. It feels like she is hitting my g-spot a couple of times with each twist. Instead of words, I can only utter moans of pleasure.

My hips start mashing into her face. Instead of backing off, Tamryn pushes her face into my waiting puss even more. It is like she is starving for my taste.

My foot is now glazed with her juices. The more she gets excited, the more that she shoots onto my foot. The slicker my foot becomes, the more she grinds onto me. I feel her back off my foot and start to fuck against the tip of my shoe. As my shoe slides in her hole, I can feel her walls shaking against my foot.

I can tell she is cumming as she goes into overdrive on my pussy. With her free hand, she starts to finger my ass. That is all I need to push me all the way over the edge.

I grab her head and scream over and over again as I orgasm. It is so intense, that I can feel my body doubling over in ecstasy. Every time I feel like it is dying down, she starts to suck and lick with everything she has. My throat is hurting from screaming, but that is the only way my body can stand all this pleasure at once.

I can sense that something has changed in the room. I look in the mirror above the bed. I can see Barry has gotten up from the lounger. He is now buried to the hilt in Tamryn's ass. As she is licking me with vigor, he is slamming into her ass with the same gusto.

It is only when Tamryn starts to cum does she release my kitty from her mouth. With her face shining with Lynn cum, she raises her face and starts to mewl as she suckles my nipples through my bra. Her body is shaking all over, vibrating on Barry's thick shaft.

With a "grr!", Barry pulls out of Tamryn's back door and his cream flys all over her back and in her hair. A few splashes land on my breasts. Tamryn hurries to lick it off.

With my pussy throbbing and sopping wet, I am replete. I can see the same look in Tamryn's hooded gaze. And I hear Barry sighing in happiness in the background.

Oh shit! In the afterglow I can really see Tamryn's face. Now I know why she looks so familiar! This lady whose face is covered in glistening girl juice and ass is covered in Barry's nut is none other than Doctor Tamryn Stick-In-The-Ass. As in one of the other doctors in Barry's office. As in, oh shit...!

I don't even know how to explain this one to Barry. I see that as it is sinking in for me, Barry sees Tamryn for the first time. I mean, he really sees her. His jaw drops ever so slightly.

Tamryn smiles up at him. And, then she does a double take. I can see in her eyes she recognizes Barry as well.

I hear Barry's growl from the bottom of the bed. Not the sexy, I-am-gonna-cum growl. The Lynn-is-in-deep-shit growl. He looks past Tamryn and points his finger at me. I see it curling, demanding that I come to where he is standing.

"Lucy," Barry said in a horrible rendition of Ricky Ricardo, "jou got some 'splainin' to do."

12