Bed Talks Ch. 04

Story Info
Husband becomes too comfortable with Allyson.
5.8k words
54.8k
42

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gggrena
gggrena
393 Followers

Allyson used to be my wife's best friend. At least, that's how Sarah introduced her when I first met her. The two women had known each other when they were both freshmen in college and they had shared an apartment until their graduation. From those days, I only know what has been told to me because I wasn't a part of Sarah's life back then.

When Sarah and I began dating each other, the two women were no longer as close as they had apparently been in the past. Although they never became estranged, when Sarah and I got married, the distance between the two women grew even more. I always felt I had had a part in this. Despite my wife's best efforts, I never empathized with Allyson. I never liked her because I had always felt she didn't show any liking or respect for me either. My wife claimed that I was just projecting my own feelings into Allyson's actions, so that I wouldn't feel bad about myself. I disagreed with her and we both agreed to disagree.

Anyway, they may not have been spending much time together anymore, but their bond was still strong. My wife nurtured genuine affection for her friend and they both displayed a protective behavior concerning each other. In fact, there were moments I felt like Allyson didn't like me because she believed I wasn't good enough for Sarah. However, a couple of recent episodes forced me to question their loyalty to each other.

First, I learned Sarah had seduced Allyson's boyfriend, at the time they lived together. My wife claimed that she had done it to prove to herself that she could have him if she wanted to. This was a behavior I was still trying to reconcile in the woman to whom I was married... It isn't unusual to see rivalry between friends but, in my wife's case, the competition seemed to have risen to grave proportions.

Then, after years of my suffering arrogance and contempt from Allyson, it had only taken a bolder approach on my part, in our last encounter, for Allyson's ice to melt. No matter what her true opinion about me may have been, apparently, she didn't mind flirting. It made me wonder... What if Allyson's antipathy towards me was just a different way of dealing with the same rivalry? Sarah had found her soul mate and Allyson had not. What if she was indelicate to me because I was the object of her envy? The more I thought about it, the more I felt tempted to, somehow, explore this matter with Allyson on future occasions. It didn't take long for me to get what I desired.

I was arriving home from work. Usually, Sarah leaves her job earlier than me, so I wasn't surprised that she was already in the house when I opened our apartment's door. Allyson was there also.

"Hi, love!" my wife said. "Allyson came to see me."

I kissed my wife and greeted her friend with a smile.

Allyson replied with a murmur, "Hi."

"You came home earlier today," Sarah said.

Driven by this remark, I looked at my watch. I wasn't early. In fact, I was a bit later than usual. The traffic had been insane. Still, not knowing why my wife had said such a thing, I didn't contradict her and just shrugged.

For a moment there was an awkward silence, as if both women had forgotten what they were talking about, a moment that made me suspect they might have been talking about me.

It was Allyson who broke the silence, "I think I'll be going now."

"Yeah... It's getting late," Sarah reinforced. Then she asked me, "Please take Allyson home."

"That's not necessary, I can..." Allyson quickly tried to reply.

Sarah had her mind set though, "Nonsense. It's no trouble. Isn't that right, love?"

"Sure," I complied.

My wife was proposing that I exchange the comfort of my house after a workday for the stress of the chaotic traffic and the companionship of Allyson. A few days earlier, this request would have been a nightmare. At that moment, being alone with my wife's friend for a while felt like a treasure on a plate.

Despite the initial discomfort, Allyson reluctantly accepted the offer. She was still nodding her acceptance when Sarah reminded, "Don't forget your bag."

Driven by my wife's words, I instinctively moved my attention downwards to the paper bag Allyson was holding. It was a small sack, the type that is usually given in clothing stores for small items. The bag's negligible weight was resting on top of our sofa's arm, thus relieving the strain on its handles and allowing a decent view of its interior.

Allyson tried to react fast to conceal it. She moved the bag away from the sofa and blocked its view from me with her legs. Too late though. Inside, I had recognized a familiar black piece of cloth: the daring short skirt my wife had worn a few days earlier. There was no doubt in my mind Sarah wanted me to see it. Seemingly displeased with my wife's stunt, Allyson sent her a subtle accusing look. Sarah responded with a mocking smile while I just stood there not knowing what was going on. Despite the elephant in the room, no one said a thing and, a few seconds later, Allyson and I left.

We spent the first fifteen minutes in the car in silence, except a few remarks related to the hellish traffic. Allyson was carrying her bag in her lap, hugging it as if she was protecting its precious content. Above her tall boots and below her skirt, I could see her left knee and a small part of her leg.

I had always felt physically attracted to Allyson, despite her arrogant nature. How couldn't I? Allyson was a gorgeous woman, who knew how to take care of herself and be noticed. However, lately, she had grown on me. Under her polished manners, there was a kinky and dirty mind. Also, Sarah had been adopting her friend's persona in our sex games, in quite a hot and imaginative fashion, by the way.

Under other circumstances, I would have been more subtle. However, this time, I let my stare wander freely to my hot passenger's legs, avoiding being ridiculously obvious but with no worry of being caught. In fact, I wished Allyson to notice me checking her out, just to see how she would react.

Occupying my mind was also the pending matter of the sexy short skirt that Allyson was carrying in her bag. I could have just asked Sarah about it later... But the temptation of exploring this mysterious subject with Allyson first was too good to let pass.

"Is that Sarah's skirt you're carrying?" I finally asked.

"No," Allyson replied. Then, with visible discomfort, she added, "Actually, this skirt is mine."

"It looks like the one Sarah wore the other day."

This time, I didn't get any answer.

"I can't remember seeing you wearing it. I bet it suits you perfectly," I insisted.

Allyson was staring at me, scrutinizing my behavior. I wanted to read her reaction too, but I kept my poker face and didn't take my eyes from the red light in front of us.

The memory of her friendly reaction when I praised her lips, a few days earlier, encouraged me to insist, "An attractive woman like you wearing such a killer skirt... Any man would remember."

"Do you want me to wear it for you?" Allyson asked. Surprisingly, she sounded like she meant it, "I can do it now... in my apartment."

Amazed by her invitation, this time I couldn't help myself from staring at her. Not even in my best imagined scenarios, had I expected such an open reception to my advances, especially when she had shown some discomfort earlier.

Allyson looked me in the eyes and I was sure she desired me. Friends or not, neither Sarah nor this woman had any scruples in taking each other's men.

Our gazes remained locked for a while. The perfect moment for a kiss... if I desired to go that far...

"It's green," Allyson said, breaking the momentum.

"What?"

"The light is green."

The traffic light had turned green, who knows for how long, and I realized the mad honks coming from the cars behind us were addressed to me. I focused myself back on the driving task and avoided looking at or saying anything to the woman next to me for the rest of the trip. She kept quiet too.

As long as Allyson had shown some reluctance or indecision about my advances, I had felt safe in messing with her. Now I was entering into dangerous territory. Nothing could stop me from having this gorgeous woman... nothing but my conscience. Temptations can be tricky, especially when opportunity presents itself and we are overconfident regarding the result. If I wanted to remain faithful to Sarah, the best thing I could do was to drop her at her place as quickly as possible and go home. However, when we arrived, Allyson asked me if I wanted to go up with her. Against all reason, I said yes.

I dropped my sexy passenger in front of her building, before searching for a free spot to park my car.

"I can handle this," I said out loud to myself while leaving the vehicle.

A couple of minutes later, I met Allyson in front of the building's entrance. For a brief second, the woman stared at me idly and seemed surprised that I was actually there. In that moment, I realized the invitation had been a bluff and I had called it.

"Follow me," she said nevertheless and I obeyed.

Allyson must have thought she could safely provoke me without having to worry about the consequences. I followed her inside, strengthened by her hesitations, but also hoping her tease wasn't over yet.

When her apartment's door closed behind us, Allyson got straight to the point, "Why are you here?"

"You invited me, remember?"

Allyson smiled: a wicked smile. Then, she led me to her living room. There, she put the bag she was carrying on the top of the small table, standing in front of the sofa, and took the short skirt from inside.

"I wasn't lying when I said this skirt is mine. I thought it was gone... but it seems like your wife kept it with her all this time," Allyson said. Then she probed, "I have the feeling you know something about this item... Am I right?"

"Yes," I shortly replied.

A cat appeared from the next room to greet its owner. Allyson dropped the skirt on top of a small table present in the room and warmly held the pet in her arms. Meanwhile, she asked in a purposely casual tone, "What did she tell you?"

Allyson was trying to determine what I knew about that skirt's history. This meant that she hadn't talked with Sarah about it, or that maybe she didn't trust what my wife had said to her. However, I also desired to hear her version of the tale, so I only gave away enough to convince her that I wasn't lying. "I may have heard something about that skirt, two young women and two black guys you met in a bar."

There was a hint of hesitation and discomfort in her body language, but she didn't look at me. Allyson gathered all her haughtiness, which reminded me of her previously arrogant nature, and then she said, "Well... I'm not ashamed and I would do it again."

I smiled but she didn't see it.

Years ago, Allyson had led my wife to fuck two black strangers they had met in a bar. It felt a bit awkward to show the knowledge of my wife's sluttish past to another person, but if Allyson's words were meant to upset me with her lack of guilt, then she had failed miserably.

"I appreciate a determined woman," I said.

"Determined?" Allyson asked as if we were talking about two different things. This time, her gaze left the small kitten and she looked at me. "Are you sure you know the full story? Your wife sucked me into the situation."

"So, you blame Sarah..."

"Yes, I blame Sarah." After a small moment of silence, Allyson continued, "Your wife seduced two strangers and took them to our apartment. She made out with them in front of me and, then, she pulled me into the situation until both guys were screwing me." Allyson kept doing small pauses between sentences to assess my reaction to her words. Finally, she added, "And now I find out she told you about it. Makes me wonder..."

I was astonished. Allyson's version confirmed my wife's story but... the roles were inverted. Why would Allyson confirm the story and change their parts?

Anyway, I didn't confront her with the discrepancy between the two accounts. Instead, I put on my poker face and replied, "That's what married people do. They tell things to their spouses..."

Allyson quickly countered, "Really? Does she tell you everything?"

"Yes," I dared to say.

"I'm surprised."

"Why?" I asked, just like Allyson intended me to.

"Doesn't it bother you seeing your wife spend so much time with a former lover?"

At first, I reacted defensively to her words, not knowing what she meant by them. Then, I remembered David, Allyson's former boyfriend. David and Sarah had spent some time together while at a college reunion a few weeks before, an event I had attended also.

"I don't feel threatened by David," I assertively said.

Allyson opened her mouth in surprise and renewed discomfort, and I realized I had said too much. However, before I had time to mask the truthful meaning of my previous words, she stunned me twice with her reply, "I wasn't talking about David. You know about him and Sarah too?"

"Yes, I know about him," I quickly responded, an effort to hide my surprise. Allyson wasn't supposed to know about it... Moreover, if Allyson wasn't referring to David, then who was Sarah's former lover with whom she had been spending time?

There was a small moment of silence afterwards, while Allyson pretended to be giving her full attention to her pet. Still, her source of enigmatic sentences wasn't over yet, "You do realize Sarah is playing you... don't you?" Then, as if I had suddenly disappeared from the scene, Allyson put the cat in the floor and followed him out of the room without saying a word.

"Are you hungry, Jake?" I heard her say to her pet.

A lengthy sigh escaped my mouth and I smiled, entertained by her efforts to mess with my mind. Allyson was quite a challenge but I was determined to not allow her poison to affect me.

Sarah had told me a secret that involved her friend. Now, Allyson sought payback by telling me something about my wife. Allegedly, Sarah was spending time with a former lover and he wasn't David. It was probably a lie, but even if it was true, I was secure that there was no foul play on my wife's part.

Since my host had ignored me, I made myself at home and sat on the sofa present in the room. In front of me stood the small table, where the short skirt had been forgotten.

A couple of minutes later I sensed Allyson approaching from behind. In her hand, there was a glass of red wine, but she hadn't bothered bringing one for me. Her boots were gone. In bare feet, she walked around the sofa and stood on the other side of the small table.

"Comfortable?" she asked with a mix of amusement and reproof.

"Yes," I shortly replied.

Allyson looked at the piece of clothing present between us. Then, while she carefully studied my reaction, Allyson warmly said, "I was wearing that skirt when I fucked those two guys..."

That's exactly what Sarah also claimed to have done. At least one of them was lying. Why would any woman want to take credit for such a thing?

"So, Sarah is playing me..." I said, expecting Allyson to proceed with her argument.

"Do you know why you are here?" Before I had time to repeat my previous answer, she added, "You're here because Sarah sent you. Sarah wishes you to be here... with me."

"What are you saying?" An image of Allyson and me naked in bed appeared in my mind. I'm sure I led her to picture something of the same sort when I asked with a smile, "Sarah wants us to play together?"

Allyson didn't answer. Instead, she countered with a question of her own, "Would you like that?"

This time, I was the one not giving a response.

For a moment, Allyson stood silent, wetting her lips in the red wine. When idle, her posture was confrontational, as if she were holding her ground against me, but every small move she made with her body also carried a sensual loveliness.

"If I had to guess..." Allyson began. "The two black strangers... David... If I had to guess, I would say you became aware of those episodes in bed. Does your wife tease you a lot with our adventures?"

I resisted the best I could to provide her any answer, but my desire to make our conversation much more personal and intimate was stronger than my desire not to give her too much information. Although I felt I was giving away something Allyson shouldn't know, I honestly responded, "Yes."

"Which means you like to hear about it," she said. There was malice in her voice. "Yet, she is hiding the best parts from you."

Allyson walked towards the sofa and sat next to me. For a couple of seconds, her proximity felt threatening.

With a low voice she suddenly changed the course of the conversation, "You lust after me, don't you?" In any other occasion, her immodesty could have been annoying, but in that moment, it sounded hot. Then, she concluded her idea, "I don't mind... I love to feel your eyes undressing me."

Despite her inviting words, Allyson wasn't seeking any physical contact with me and kept a safe distance. This reminded me of her real nature. Allyson was a teaser; she was still bluffing. Still, I couldn't help myself from feeling flattered. I found it hard to believe Allyson would act like this if she didn't feel some form of attraction for me too.

"It's getting late... Sarah is waiting for me..." I said, purposely mentioning my wife's name.

I didn't mean to leave just yet, though. However, not knowing it, Allyson quickly played the card she had been hiding in her sleeve, "Did you know we used to be lovers?"

"What?!" I let out of my mouth in the middle of a confused smile.

"Sarah was obsessed with me," Allyson bluntly said. Then, with a softer tone, she continued, "She confessed a few times she was... in love. I wonder if she still is... My interest was only of a... sexual nature though."

Entertained by the idea, my smile opened even wider, but Allyson kept looking at me in silence, with a serious expression in her face. After a few seconds, my smile faded and all that was left in me was awe and disbelief.

"Why don't we go forth with what really brought you here?" Allyson openly said. For a moment, I thought she was ready to jump on me. Much to my surprise, Allyson got up and took the short skirt lying near with one of her fingers. While displaying the sexy piece of clothing before my eyes and prior to leaving the room, she naughtily said, "Give me a second to change."

My eyes followed her on her way out. Still in shock, I got up and quickly walked to the exit. I was about to leave the apartment when, at the last moment, I stopped and looked back toward where Allyson had gone. The light in my host's bedroom was on, so that's where I headed for.

The door was open wide. Allyson seemed happy for having been followed, but she showed no surprise. It was as if she was expecting me. She still had the same clothes on and the sexy short skirt was still in her hand.

I took a step forward into the room before stopping.

"I used to wear this skirt when I desired to allure men," Allyson said. "But I don't think it will be needed now."

Then, Allyson got rid of both skirts: first, she threw the one she had been holding to the bed; a couple of seconds later, the skirt she had been wearing slid along her hips and legs, and dropped on the floor. Only her vest, which drooped along her body, prevented me from seeing her thighs all the way to the top. Slowly, allowing me to enjoy the sight of her, Allyson walked towards me. I didn't move, not even when our bodies connected.

Against the wall opposing me, there was a big full-length mirror where I could see Allyson's body from behind. When she reached for me on her toes and her arms enveloped my neck, I witnessed in the mirror her vest rise, allowing me to see her buttocks and evidence of her red thong panties.

"Sarah wants to be with me again... through you. She wants to feel my scent in your body when you go back to her," Allyson whispered on my right ear.

gggrena
gggrena
393 Followers
12