Bed Talks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gggrena
gggrena
391 Followers

My wife worked on my cock for I while, saying nothing, until I couldn't hold back anymore and came in her mouth. I couldn't see her, but I'm sure she swallowed it as she always did. Then she repositioned herself by my side as before.

"Did you swallow his cum too?" I asked, feeling brazen after her blowjob, but certain that I would get a negative answer.

Much for my surprise she shortly replied, "Yes I did."

"I don't believe you," I protested.

"What better way to make an impression on him..." she argued.

What kind of impression did she want? A blowjob wasn't enough?

I was still savoring the after-moments of a powerful orgasm, but didn't want to forego hearing the remainder of her story, "What happened next?"

"Nothing happened."

"Nothing happened?" I insisted in disbelief.

"I walked out of the room and didn't look back. I had already gotten what I wanted."

After all of her punishing me for my curiosity, her saying she had simply left him in that manner seemed too easy to be true.

"Didn't you want to feel some pleasure too?" I enquired.

"Oh, but I did feel pleasure, my love, I had had his cock in my mouth," she enthusiastically replied.

What a dirty slut! I didn't say it, but the words formed in my mind. This lewd behavior wasn't new from Sarah towards me, her husband. But I never thought she could have been so lascivious with someone whom she didn't have a relationship with. I knew Sarah had had other lovers before meeting me but, somehow in my mind, I had this idea that those sexual relationships had been bland and naïve. Now I knew better. I wasn't the only man in the world to know my wife's sexual expertise. Unless...

An old thought returned to my mind and I voiced it, "Did that really happen? You were messing with my mind, weren't you?"

Sarah's lips approached my ear and whispered, "You know it's the truth."

Her response left no margin for doubt, but I still had doubts.

"Really?" I insisted, wondering aloud.

"Now you know, my love, how bad I was. Does it turn you on?" she said as she climbed on top of me.

"Yes," I openly said, expressing my true feelings for the first time that night. It didn't make sense to pretend otherwise, not anymore.

"Does it turn you on knowing how I touched David?" she insisted and passionately kissed me on the chest.

By now I was entirely in her web, "Yes."

"Then you are a bad boy too," Sarah said playfully. She took my cock in her hands and gave it the last incentive it needed to become fully erect again. "Do you want to know what happened next?"

"You said you walked out of the room and didn't look back..."

"And I didn't lie. Nothing else happened... that day," She lead my cock to her special entrance and said in conclusion, "Let's keep that for other occasion."

gggrena
gggrena
391 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
39 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

Love where this is going

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

So far, all familiar Femdom agitprop ground. But, I have a bad feeling about this, I mean for the MC’s future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very erotic dialog between the husband and wife, expertly written. I'm always howling about other writers stories needing a proofreader, but the distractions were few in this one. Excellent. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Could Not Grade the story.

I liked the story, but could not give a star grade.

The 1 through 5 stars are missing so I could not tally a vote.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
she will try IT on again

enough said ... been there

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bed Talks Series Info

Similar Stories

Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Husband's Roommate Wife teases his roommate.in Loving Wives
More Stories