Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny responded "Sure," and we both removed our stockings. As Jenny handed me her stockings, I sat down on a padded bench and requested, "Actually Jenny dear, please put the stockings on me."

I returned Jenny's stockings to her and raised my leg so she could clothe it in her thigh high mocha stocking, noting she was taking the opportunity to caress my upper thigh rather familiarly. Good girl! I thought. I glanced over at Karen and saw her watching us very intently. Jenny switched legs and dressed me in the second stocking in the same attentive fashion.

When she was finished, I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. I said, "Yes, that is much better. " I then asked Karen, "Can you see the outline of my panties through this dress?"

Karen bent down to examine my hips closely and replied, "Well, if you look closely, I suppose the panties are slightly noticeable."

I then ordered Jenny, "Honey, come and remove my panties for me."

Jenny approached me so smoothly and casually as I lifted up my dress, that to an outsider her performing this intimate task might appear to be an everyday occurrence. She ever so slowly slid my panties down my legs, obviously doing so for our mutual pleasure. Karen's eyes were sparkling and she never glanced away from the operation.

"So Karen, what do you think? Do I look good enough to eat?"

Karen blushed as she responded, "Ummm... you look elegant and sexy?"

"Thanks, but you haven't really answered my question."

"Um," she paused.

"Do I..." I began in a sensuous, italicized voice as I slank vampily closer to her, "...look good enough..." I continued, now posing right in front of her, "...to eat?" I finished seductively. I stared intimidatingly into her green eyes, awaiting her answer.

"Um yes, ma'am, you look good enough to eat," she whimpered.

I leaned close to her ear and whispered, "Thanks." I then blew hot, moist air into her ear before returning to the mirror. "This is perfect," I said. "What do you have for my little Jenny?"

Karen, having somewhat regained her senses, responded, "Of course. I think that if you're wearing gold, your companion should probably wear something in red."

"Good call," I responded. "You know your fashion, sweetie."

Karen left and I grinned at Jenny bragging, "I have her horny as hell right now."

Jenny replied, "I know, my pussy is wet just from watching you tease her."

"Wait till you see what I'm going to make her do next!" I teased as Karen was returning with a gorgeous little red number. I accepted it from her and said, "Jenny dear, why don't you go and try on this one?"

Jenny took it and went into the change room. As if this were only small talk, I asked Karen, "So I hate to be blunt, but I must ask, are you a lesbian?"

Karen shook her head and replied, "No, no. I have a boyfriend in college."

"Oh," I lamented (only slightly), "That's too bad, you're a very pretty woman and my little Jenny would love the opportunity to please you."

Before Karen could respond, Jenny came out looking sexy and gorgeous in a sleeveless red cocktail dress that barely reached her knees. I looked it over and said, "Well, this dress clearly needs black stockings." I picked up my stockings that were neatly folded on a stool and handed them to Karen. "Will you please put these on her?"

Karen accepted the stockings from my hand without question and somewhat awkwardly slid them onto my young slave's legs. When she was done, Jenny, displaying some newfound confidence, posed seductively in the mirror. She was awkward, but still adorable. It was at this moment that Karen achieved a stunning revelation and she asked Jenny "Wait a minute, I know you. Don't you go to my school?"

Jenny, slightly nervous responded, "Yes Karen, we have English together."

Karen confessed, "I'm barely passing that class, writing flowery gibberish and I don't really go well together." She paused before continuing, "You look really different all dressed up, I kind of thought of you as more of a..."

Karen was searching for the right word when I stepped in, not exactly coming to her rescue and supplied, "Geek?"

Karen shrugged embarrassedly, "Yeah, I guess."

Jenny, surprising even me, responded brightly, "Well, my Mistress decided I needed a makeover."

"Your mistress?" Karen asked baffled.

"That's right," Jenny responded perkily.

I broke the awkward moment by saying, "Yes, Karen. Jenny is my little slave. And do I have a deal for you!"

Karen, still baffled, responded, "You do?"

"My little slave here has a crush on you. She would love to go into the change room and eat your pussy, wouldn't you Jenny?"

"Very much so," she responded a bit too eagerly.

I added, "And Karen, she is new to eating pussy, but she's a fast learner." I moved again to stand right in front of her and take her breath away with my own sex appeal, "Would you like my sex slave to please you?"

Karen, finally taking it all in and regaining her usual self-confidence, agreed, "Yes, I would love to have your sweet little geek please me."

I smirked, "I thought you might. Why don't you take her somewhere and help her out of that dress? You'll find her very obedient, and please take your time."

Karen took Jenny's hand and led her out of the public area, past some storage shelves and into a less elegant but spacious change room, obviously for the staff. After less than a minute I heard her soft, low moans beginning. I had tailed them, but I waited another minute before following them into the room itself. Once I did, I looked down at Karen, who was seated with Jenny between her legs, and asked her, "Karen, have you ever eaten pussy?"

"Yes, ma'am," she responded.

"Good. Would you care to taste my pussy?"

"Very much so," she responded.

I laid her on the carpet and with a bit of awkwardness, I straddled her face so she could begin licking my pussy as Jenny resumed eating hers. Karen had clearly done this many times before, as she got me hot quite quickly. She also kept moaning into my pussy as she was pleasured by my little minx. I could tell Jenny had just made her cum when a muffled scream vibrated through my pussy. She kept licking me until I demanded, "Finger fuck me too, slut." She obeyed, sliding two fingers into my wet hole. This was all it took to bring me to orgasm and I came all over her fingers and face. I pulled her up and kissed her hard. Then I broke away and said, "Jenny, tell Karen your fantasy."

Jenny blushed bright red and it obviously required some effort for her to look Karen in the eyes and she had immediately reverted to shy, but her voice was steady as she told Karen, "I masturbate every night fantasizing about you and your cheerleading friends making me your squad's lesbian slave."

Karen looked at me and then back to Jenny, before stepping up to her and giving her a warm, sexy hug (all three of us naked save for our stockings by this time) telling her, "Oh Jenny, I'm going to make that fantasy come true for you! You'll be a great little toy to play with at next weekend's cheerleading retreat." She paused before continuing, "We happen to need a trainer for our squad. Do you want to be our trainer?"

"Oh yes!" Jenny squealed.

Karen leaned into Jenny and kissed her passionately, her finger reaching down and sliding into Jenny's tight cunt. She pumped it in and out as she announced confidently, "Bonding time: cum for me, slut. " Jenny moaned as Karen rapidly finger-fucked her new slave. Jenny let out a soft scream as she came hard on her dream girl's finger.

I concluded the hot moment by saying, "All right. I think we now have everything we came for. Karen, if you could ring these two dresses up for me please, that would be great."

"Of course, ma'am," she said as she wiped her face, threw on her clothing and left.

I looked at Jenny and asked, "So, how was that?"

"Oh thank you, Mistress! That was so amazing!"

"You're welcome. Get dressed honey, we need to go find some shoes for these dresses. And something suitable for you for everyday: those runners are terrible!"

"How can I ever repay you for all this?"

"Oh honey, the pleasure is all mine. You're a great girl, and don't you ever forget it. Besides, if I get to make all the decisions about how my sweet darling slave is going to look, it's only fair that I pick up the tab."

We both got dressed back into our original clothes, although we both kept each other's stockings. I paid for our outfits, gave Karen my card telling her to give me a call sometime, and we headed back to the car.

The next couple of hours were uneventful as we bought the shoes we needed (including a pair of open-toed two-inch heels for Jenny for school), enjoyed a nice dinner and shared some great conversation. I learned that Jenny loved to read and wanted to be an English teacher. She liked 80s movies and 80s music (so my choice of Sade-style pussy-pleasing had been a welcome decision (and Sade if you're reading this, the author doesn't mean anything personal except that I love your music)) and wished she could be just like Molly Ringwald.

After dinner we went to my house, freshened up (having too little time for much fun in the shower), changed into our cocktail dresses and headed to our final destination of the night. This was the exclusive Le Chateau Club, a sprawling lesbians-only night club that specialized in discretion and an upscale clientele. We entered the walled-off ballroom section of the enormous club and found ourselves a table near the dance floor.

A few women, all immaculately dressed, were dancing to some Britney Spears song I couldn't remember the title for and thought pretty much sucked. Jenny began watching the dancers and after a couple minutes her light bulb flashed on. Jenny looked around at me like a little girl, not quite prefacing her question with 'Mommy' and asked, "Is this a gay club?"

I smiled indulgently and answered, "Yes it is, my dear."

"Oh," said Jenny as her gaze returned to the dance floor where a pretty young redhead was making out with a much older brunette. I allowed Jenny just to watch and become immersed in the sexual vibe of the club. As the next half hour went by, the club filled up and the dance floor became a stage for more soft porn. Women in various degrees of dress, or often undress, were dancing, kissing and caressing each other.

I finally asked my wide-eyed pet, "See anyone you like?"

Jenny scanned the room and responded, "Everyone here is so beautiful."

"This is where the rich and beautiful come to let loose," I explained. "See that blonde over there in the lavender dress?"

Jenny spotted the woman in her late forties and said, "Yes, she's very attractive."

"Do you recognize her?"

Jenny looked more closely and said, "There's something familiar about her, but I can't place where I've seen her before."

"Ever watch the evening news on CTBV?"

"Oh my God, is that Candace Carter?" Jenny asked, stunned.

"Wow, I can't believe it!"

"Oh, there's more. See that slender, long-haired brunette at the bar with all those people around her? She's the one wearing the dark green skirt, white blouse and green pantyhose."

Jenny looked over and acknowledged, "Yes."

"Does she look familiar?"

"Not really," Jenny responded, "maybe," trying to place her.

"That's the governor of our state, Daphne Greene."

"Oh, and she is wearing green; that's funny!"

"She always wears green. She is the total opposite of submissive and she loves young girls. It's only a matter of time before she'll come over and try to hit on you."

Jenny, amazed, asked, "Really?"

"Yep, now this club is very unique. In addition to this ballroom it has a restaurant, a cocktail lounges, many backrooms, a large fully-padded room they discretely call the Rumpus Room where anything goes, and various generous-sized ladies rooms. You can dine, dance, just watch, or you can participate in just about anything you can imagine; what are you comfortable with this evening?"

Jenny considered all this before answering, "I don't know. The entire place is really overwhelming."

I pointed to a table near the back and asked, "See that action over there?"

Jenny peered over and answered, "I don't see anything, just a woman sitting at a table by herself with her eyes closed."

"Look more closely, under the table."

"Oh my god, is that a girl down there eating her out?"

"Yes it is."

"Wow, and they're doing it in public!" Jenny exclaimed, avidly watching the scene from afar.

"Oh you'd be amazed at what goes on here. So my dear, I just need to know what you're comfortable with. I can protect you from the predators who will attempt to devour you, or if you prefer I can step aside and allow them to tuck right in."

Jenny looked around and finally decided, "Well, why don't we just see what happens?"

I laughed heartily, "Oh Jenny darling, I may have created a monster!"

After Jenny had spent some time gazing around the club and remarking on further points of interest, all of them scandalous, she finally said, "I have to pee."

I pointed to where the nearest bathrooms were and informed her "Anything goes in there too, so don't be surprised by what you see or by what you might be asked to do."

"Um, ok," she said.

Jenny got up, looked at me one last time, and headed to the washroom. I got up immediately after she left and approached three ladies sitting at a nearby table and spoke right up, "Hello, you three ladies are all quite attractive. I'm not one for small talk; I'm horny, my slave is in the bathroom with who knows what happening to her and I need an orgasm. If one of you would be willing to eat my delicious pussy, please come over to my table, tell me your name and then crawl under the table to please me."

Without pausing for a response, I then turned and walked back to my table. I watched as the three girls engaged in animated discussion and after a couple minutes a short, plump, dirty-blonde, mid-twenties girl in an ugly flower sundress approached me.

She greeted, "Hi, my name is Zelda."

I said, "Hi Zelda, you're here to eat my pussy." It wasn't a question, of course.

She blushed and replied, "Yes."

"Why did you choose to come over?"

"I find you very pretty and I was turned on by your aggressiveness."

"I see. Have you eaten a lot of pussy before?"

"No, I've only been into girls for the last couple of months."

"Have you eaten out your friends?"

"Debbie, the chubby girl in blue, is my girlfriend so yes many times, but only recently; Ophelia is just here to watch; she's actually straight, and engaged to be married to a man in a couple of months."

"I see; well, I think I like you, so why don't you get to work?"

"Yes ma'am," she responded and crawled under the table.

I asked her to remove my panties, which she did, and then I opened my legs so she could begin her meal. Her two friends were watching as their friend disappeared under my table. A couple minutes later Jenny returned to the table but hesitated when she noticed I had a guest.

I reassured her, "It's ok Jenny, take a seat. How was your bathroom break?"

"Educational," she responded.

I chuckled, "I thought it would be. What did you see? You weren't gone long enough to join in on any action, were you?"

"No," she responded, "I walked in and a couple of ladies were just fixing their make-up, so I went and found an empty stall. As I sat down I heard some moaning from the stall to my right and realized the club had provided a peephole, an elegant-looking one about an inch-and-a-half in diameter with a stainless steel rim, then decorated top and bottom with painted eyelashes, of all things! I decided not to look, but as I went tinkle, I became fascinated by the moans and the dirty talk. "

"What was said?" I asked.

"'Eat my cunt you whore, and make me cum you fucking dyke.' She didn't sound angry, but she didn't sound very nice, either. Or maybe she was just treating the other lady... her whore, I guess... the way she wanted to be treated.

"I finished going pee and decided I had to know what they looked like. So I did peek and saw a very large naked black woman with a clothed, skinny white girl between her legs. The black woman's breasts were larger than anything I could ever imagine and I was mesmerized by them. Her nipples were large and hard.

I jumped when she announced in a booming voice, "Whore, it looks like some other whore is watching us. Look over there and let her admire your face with my pussy juice all over it." The girl looked up and grinned at me right through the peephole with her face dripping with juice. She couldn't have been older than twenty, but the sight of her happy face drenched in pussy juice got me really hot. I finally panicked a bit so I jumped up and left. The black woman called out, "Oh honey, you'll be back, no one can resist my nectar, so when you do come back, knock twice and when I answer, cry out loud enough to fill the room, 'I am a white whore who needs black pussy!' I couldn't help calling back, "Maybe!" then quickly washed my hands as I heard her scream, 'I'm cumming, slut!' A couple girls at the next sink beside me smirked at the stunned look on my face, but they didn't say anything as I rushed out of there.

I moaned (because Zelda was doing excellent work down there) as I said, "That was Big Rosie; she pretty much lives in that stall. She can be very nice if you prove yourself, but she has an extremely high opinion of herself that everyone, including me, agrees with. I really like her. You want to go back and pleasure her, don't you?"

"I don't know."

"Well, the fact that you didn't say no when she spoke to you means that you do. And it will definitely be worth your while: Rosie has one of the most delicious pussies you'll ever taste! Usually when the place is really hopping, there's a long line of pussy eaters waiting to go into her stall."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Have you ever...um..."

"Have I ever been between Rosie's black tree-trunk legs?"

"Yes?"

"Oh, a few times. Although like her, I enjoy being in charge. So I'm usually the one being eaten out. Never by Big Rosie, but there are always plenty of submissive sluts around, enough to satisfy not only us, but also many more dommes."

"Oh."

I looked over at Zelda's two friends and imperiously raised an arm over my head and snapped my fingers for both of them to come over. They talked to each other for a bit, debating whether they should. Zelda's girlfriend Debbie prevailed and they both walked over to my table.

Before they arrived, I said to Jenny, "The tall one isn't a lesbian; want to see if I can get her between my legs?"

"Sure, but why would she do that if she isn't a lesbian?"

"Oh, she's curious. I've kept my eye on her as she watched me and some other people."

The two arrived and I greeted, "Hi, I'm Megan and this is my slave Jenny."

Debbie replied, "Hi, I'm Debbie and this is my friend Ophelia."

Following my gestured invitation to sit down, they each took a seat at my table.

I smiled, "You're Ophelia the tragic Hamlet character?"

Ophelia sighed, having endured this constant question for many years, "The one and only."

I continued, "Of course Ophelia died because of a forbidden love that she couldn't fulfill."

Ophelia contemplated that summation and replied, "Well, the rejection of her love and her father's death did drive her crazy."

"Or," I toyed, "The fact that she couldn't have the forbidden joy she so desperately wanted and craved, led her to become so obsessed by its lack that she went insane."

"Well, that is a reach," Ophelia prevaricated.

"I don't think so," I said. "But just a minute please, your friend is getting me close." I pressed both my hands on the table and awaited my approaching orgasm. It took another minute, but a small but pleasant orgasm had me shaking the table slightly. I said, "Zelda thank you, you may come out now."