Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you would be ok with it?" Karen questioned.

"Yes, although I'd rather she be straight and eventually get married and have kids and all the other typical American family dream stuff," I answered honestly, hoping my daughter was just curious and not actually gay.

"It's 2010, Mrs. Wyatt, she can still get married and have kids even if she marries a wife instead of a husband," Karen pointed out, using my own words against me.

"Oh, I know," I agreed, but rationalized, "but it's still particularly tough to live in today's world as a gay couple unless you move to San Francisco."

She shrugged before asking me a question I wasn't remotely expecting, "Have you ever had a lesbian experience, Mrs. Wyatt?"

"My goodness, no," I responded.

"Does the idea disgust you then?" Karen asked, sounding like I'd offended her.

"Oh, no, no, no, it's not that," I tried to recover, "It's just that I grew up in a much more black-and-white time. You met a boy, got married, had kids and so forth. Being a lesbian back then almost made you a pariah, like being from the wrong side of the tracks."

"So you've never thought another woman was attractive?"

"Oh sure, I mean of course I know when a woman is good-looking. I've often compared myself to other women, especially when I was married and I saw my hubby checking out the younger ones."

"But you never were tempted to do anything with them?"

"No," I answered honestly, wondering how this conversation had shifted from Karen's coming out to my own non-lesbian lifestyle.

"Never?" she asked, her tone shifting in a way I can't explain, but which implied she thought I was lying.

I too quickly responded, "No, never."

At that moment, Karen spilt her half-full glass of iced tea onto her cheerleader's top. "Oh shit," she cursed, "I'm so clumsy. If this stains, coach will kill me. I've already wrecked one this year."

At that moment, Karen spilt her half-full glass of iced tea onto her cheerleader's top. "Oh shit," she cursed, "I'm so clumsy. If this stains, coach will kill me. I've already wrecked one this year."

Instantly leaping into Mother-crisis mode I ordered, "Here, hand it to me. I'll throw it in the wash right away."

She quickly obeyed and stunned me when I saw she wasn't wearing a bra and her young, firm breasts were suddenly uncovered directly in front of me. I froze in a slight daze, staring at them. Karen asked, her tone innocent and sweet, "Is anything wrong, Mrs. Wyatt?"

Her words brought me back to reality and I stammered, pretending her firm naked breasts hadn't had any effect on me, "N-n-n-n-no, nothing. I'll just go and throw this in the wash."

I began to leave, but Karen ordered me, "Stop! I got some on my skirt, too." She slipped out of her skirt and was now wearing nothing but beige thigh high stockings and what appeared from the tiny pink triangle in front to be a thong. Not able to speak, I took the skirt and top and quickly rushed downstairs, my head a mess. While I tossed the clothes in my washing machine I tried to straighten out my head, not able to erase Karen's almost naked body from my mind. I took a deep breath and chanted to myself over and over, 'I am not a lesbian, I am not a lesbian, I am not...' Finally reasonably confident in my self-control, I went back upstairs. Karen was still sitting at the kitchen table, still half-naked, still captivating.

"I'd better go get you a robe," I managed, and fled upstairs to Jenny's bedroom. I returned breathlessly and handed her the robe.

She stood up, "Can you please put it on for me, Amy?"

A strange request, but wanting her covered up as quickly as possible to derail the impact her nudity was having on me, I obliged. My hands shook slightly as I stood in such close proximity to this gorgeous and manipulative girl who was causing me to question my sexuality. She backed up to me as she reached her arms through the sleeves and once it was on, she turned around so we were eye to eye. She leaned in, I thought to kiss my lips, but instead she kissed my cheek. A tingle spread to my vag... sorry, 'cunt', and I desperately tried to ignore it.

She excused herself to go to the washroom and I waited, the whole time running through... I don't know, song titles beginning with the letter 'J', anything to try and extinguish a fire that was getting hard to ignore. She came back a couple minutes later and placidly... totally unlike me... sat across from me, returning to our conversation as if it had never been interrupted. "So you have never...ever...thought about another girl sexually?"

"I didn't say that," I replied, attempting to make a joke about it.

"So, you have thought of a girl sexually?" she asked, her tone giving just a hint of flirtation.

"I imagine every woman has at some point," I responded, attempting desperately to make it seem generic and not personal...certainly not about her and me.

"Ya think?" she grinned, which confirmed to me that she was indeed flirting with me. While my head tried to resist the temptation, the fire in my belly was getting harder to ignore.

I shrugged, still desperately attempting to keep things casual, "Of course."

I heard a thump under the table and Karen cursed, "Ouch, shit, I stubbed my toe again."

"Are you OK?" I asked, motherly instinct again luring me into dangerous waters.

"I think so, but can you come around and take a look?" she asked, turning her chair away from the table.

Without thinking, I went around, dropped to the floor and took her stockinged foot into my hand. "I don't see anything hurt, Karen. I think you..." I began and, as I looked up, I saw her completely uncovered pussy, her robe 'casually' draped to the sides of her legs.

"Do you like what you see, Mrs. Wyatt? Amy? You did say I could call you that," Karen asked, her wicked smile giving the lie to any last illusion of innocence that may have existed.

"P-p-pardon?" I stammered, thrown by a sudden air of inevitability in the room.

"You heard me Amy, do you like looking at my cunt?" she asked, before adding, "You sure seemed to be enjoying it the other day."

I began to stand up but felt her hand on my shoulder. "Don't get up yet, Amy. Take a good look at the cunt your daughter loves to lick."

Hearing her confirm my suspicions about my daughter's recent explorations sent a chill up my back, but I obeyed and remained on my hands and knees, staring at the teen's shaved cunt. It looked so inviting. I couldn't explain it, but suddenly I wanted nothing more than to taste my daughter's friend's cunt. I knew I should stand up and end this silliness right now, but instead I just stared like a teenage boy at his first strip show.

"You want to lick it just like Jenny does, don't you, Amy?" she teased, opening her legs wider.

I didn't say anything, although the fact that I was on my knees in my kitchen and staring at her cunt was probably answering the question already. I tried to resist, to escape, but I couldn't. I was helpless and completely at the whim of this beautiful eighteen-year-old.

"Answer me, slut!" she roared, startling me completely.

Being called a slut should have startled me back to reality. I was definitely not a slut. But instead the harsh derogatory slur had my pussy getting damper. I stammered like a shy fool, "I-I-I-I don't know."

"You don't know? Are you sure?" she teased, sliding a finger inside her cunt. I watched in voyeuristic awe as she pumped that hypnotic finger in and out. After a few seconds she pulled it out and brought it towards my lips.

Without even thinking I leaned forward and opened my mouth. She pulled her finger back a bit, although her scent still lingered just above my nose. "Beg to suck my finger," she ordered.

Again I should have prevented this; should have halted my humiliating fall, but all I wanted was to suck her finger, to taste her juice. "Karen, may I please lick your finger?"

"Are you sure you want to?" she questioned, the sticky, fragrant finger just poised there in front of me.

Each question weakened my resolve a bit further, "Yes."

"Yes what?" she asked.

"Yes, I don't know...Karen?" I replied, unsure what she wanted me to say.

She explained, "As soon as your mouth touches my finger, you are mine. I will become your Mistress and you will become my slut...my cunt...my lez. Is that understood?"

The harsh reality she was presenting to me had me reconsidering my desire to submit to her. I was not a lesbian! And certainly not a cunt! While I pondered this, she dipped her finger back in her cunt, recoating her fingers with her juice. She brought it to my lips and explained, raising the temptation tenfold, "Just to give you another hint of what you'll be missing if you decline."

As soon as her finger touched my lips, I extended my tongue and tasted the forbidden nectar. I didn't know what I thought it would taste like, but one taste and I craved more. I leaned forward to satisfy my craving, but she moved it just out of my reach.

"So you're ready to submit to me completely?" she asked.

"Yes," I whimpered without hesitation, my panties now sticky with my own fluid.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Mistress," I announced, officially committing myself to a commitment I didn't yet completely comprehend.

She rewarded me by placing her finger to my lips. "Good slut, now clean my finger."

I obeyed, eagerly, like a puppy being rewarded for doing a trick. I savoured her juice, using my lips and tongue to get every drop of it from her finger.

Once I was done, she asked, "Do you want some directly from the source, Jenny's Mommy?"

Tossing in my daughter's name was obviously being used to shame me even more, but I was in way too deep to back out now. My eyes stared at the wet, shining pussy directly in front of me. "Yes, Mistress," I submitted.

Karen repositioned herself so her pussy was perched at the lip of the chair and only inches away from my face. "Do you like what you see?" she teased.

"Yes, Mistress," I responded, a slight moan escaping me.

"Are you wet, slut?" she questioned.

Humiliated, I nodded my head in the affirmative.

"Give me your panties," she demanded, before adding, "actually, get naked, slut."

Mortified, I stood up, pulled open my robe and allowed it to drop to the floor. Wearing only my nightie and panties, I felt so vulnerable! No one had seen me naked since my husband passed. I trembled like a drug addict going too long without a fix as I struggled to get my nightie over my head. Once I was wearing only my panties, I hesitated, a bundle of nerves.

"The panties too, slave," turning her chair to face my new location.

This newest word, 'slave', provoked extra leakage to dampen my panties for some unfathomable reason. I was willing to be her slave? I knew that I already was, so I obeyed and handed her my panties. "Holy shit, slut, you're soaking wet! Why?"

"I don't know," I answered honestly, standing naked and horny in my own kitchen.

"Don't you?" she teased, tugging down on my hand, indicating I should fall back onto my knees. Once I was there again in this submissive position, my eyes on the same level as her cunt, she added, "I think you know exactly why you're wet. You want to be my slut, a lesbian sub just like your daughter. You're in exactly the same position your precious little dyke daughter was just a few days ago...on her knees between my legs in this very house just before you rushed upstairs to 'rescue' her. Are you ready to submit completely?"

"Yes, Mistress, I'll do anything," I admitted, trying to ignore the humiliation I felt from the reality she kept reminding me I was in.

"I like that. I like that answer very much," she purred. "Go ahead slut, taste your prize."

I leaned forward, full of trepidation, very slowly. The closer I got to her wet cunt, the more intoxicated I got from the scent alone. Finally, after almost forty years of life I was tasting my first pussy, and as soon as I did I knew there was no turning back. I licked slowly at first, but once her pussy got wetter from my tongue and the juices began to leak, I became determined to coax out more and more of her juice. I licked and I sucked. I probed her pussy lips with my tongue, penetrating her moist depths with my tongue, wanting nothing more than to bury myself inside this fragrant and tasty cunt. Her whimpers became moans, and after a few minutes of random licking and sucking, I felt her hand pressing on the back of my head, pulling me in deeper. I was soon rewarded for my eagerness with an explosion of her cum coating my mouth, lips and nose. She held my face tight against her pussy till long after her orgasm had subsided. Once done, she praised me, "Well, you are an eager little beaver, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, oddly thrilled by her approval, my face now sticky with her cum.

"Crawl up to your bedroom, slut, we're just getting started," she ordered me.

My pussy tingled in anticipation of the further pleasure I desperately craved. I dropped onto all fours like a dog and began crawling upstairs to my room like a puppy, humiliation and desire tearing me apart while she followed me.

Once we arrived in my room she demanded, "Get up on your bed, slut, and stay on all fours."

I obeyed and turned my head to watch behind me, both disappointed and nervous as she left the room. My nerves came flooding back as I wondered where she was going. She was gone a couple of minutes before returning, now wearing a strap-on cock. I briefly wondered where she could have gotten such a toy, but decided it no longer mattered.

She got on the bed, "Does my slut want to be fucked?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, wanting nothing more, partly because it had been so long since I'd been fucked and partly because of this utter submission at the hands of this powerful cheerleader.

Her plastic cock touched my pussy lips and I quivered just a bit, hornier than I'd ever been in my life. "My, my, you really are one horny bitch! Hard to believe you're a dyke virgin. Well, your daughter was too, until just over a week ago."

Every time she mentioned you Jenny, my shame doubled, yet no matter how much I knew I should stop this before it went any further, my desire to come and even to be humiliated overwhelmed me.

Without warning she thrust the plastic cock deep inside my wet pussy and I screamed, "Aaaaaaaaaah, yes!"

Holding the cock deep and motionless in my cunt she asked, "Who owns you?"

My only desire was to come, and the only way to come was complete submission to this radiant, beautiful, powerful teenager, so I answered, "You are, Mistress."

Her single quick withdrawal and thrust back in only increased the hunger in my cunt. "And you will do anything I ask, my dyke?"

"Yes, Mistress, anything," I whimpered, just wanting her to fuck me, ignoring the potentially unlimited consequences of such a commitment.

Three more quick thrusts assaulted my pussy, bringing more urgency.

"Beg to come, slut," my new Mistress ordered.

Propriety long gone, I pleaded like a nasty whore, "Oh Mistress, fuck your slut, she needs to come so baaaaaaad!"

Satisfied with my pleas, at last she began to fuck me hard and fast, each purposeful thrust filling my pussy. Each hard plunge had me wetter and closer to my much-needed orgasm. As my moans got louder, she suddenly pulled out and ordered, "Flip over on your back, slave!"

I quickly did, assuming she planned to continue fucking me. Instead, I watched in dismay as she removed her stockings and used them to secure my wrists to the bedposts. I stared at her in utter horror as my helplessness soared, as did my desperate need to come. Once she had me tied securely, she removed the strap-on and again left the room without a word. Frustration filled me, both from my helplessness and my need to come. This time I must have waited over forty-five minutes before she sauntered back in, drinking a glass of water and texting on her cell phone. Before I could react, she took a picture of me in the most exposed, vulnerable and humiliating position I'd ever been in.

She shrugged, "Just in case my slut ever decides to deny her proper place on her knees as my slave."

She set the water glass down and left again. I wondered if my humiliation would ever end and realized that Jenny could be coming home soon. I called out, "Mistress, please untie me: Jenny could be home any minute."

Karen came back in, helpfully I thought, but in her hand was now a vibrator. She walked over and not at all gently shoved it into my cunt. I whimpered, again my desire to come overriding any other concerns. She straddled my face and lowered her cunt onto my lips. I began licking, as I assumed she expected me to, when I heard the front door slam shut downstairs and suddenly I was frantic. My bedroom door wasn't even closed! All Jenny would have to do was walk down the hallway and she'd see me like this!

Calmly Karen explained, "Be a good little slut you whore, and I will allow you to come. But there's no reason to hide your new status from your daughter, it's the same as her own. Like daughter, like Mother, I suppose."

Defeated and restrained, I accepted my role because I couldn't do anything else, the toy buzzing shamefully inside me as Karen called out, "Get your ass upstairs, Jenny!" She rubbed her pussy on me, using my face and lips to get herself off. I licked as best I could in my almost suffocated state position for another couple of minutes until I heard Karen scream at the top of her lungs, way over the top, "That's it Mommy, I'm coming, lick your Mistress's cunt, yesssss!" She collapsed forward, her cum dripping onto my face.

I lay still, dead certain that by now my daughter must be in my room watching, yet with most of my attention distracted by the toy inside me. My hopelessness was confirmed when Karen purred brightly, "I bet you're dying to know how this happened?"

My Mistress moved aside and I was looking straight into your eyes Jenny, as you looked back and saw me in my totally humiliated state. You were obviously stunned, your eyes were wide and I didn't hear a single word escape your lips. I begged for a forgiveness I knew I could never deserve: "I am so sorry, Jenny, so sorry. I just couldn't resist."