Bedrock Bedrooms Ch. 3

Story Info
Pebbles & Bam Bam share a golden moment.
1.1k words
4.29
107.5k
28
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 01/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twohard
twohard
46 Followers

“Ohhh baby that was fantastic” Bam Bam let out in a satisfied sigh as Pebbles young lithe body detached from his wilting cock with a lewd sucking noise, Pebbles was astride Bam Bam’s body as she had just finished riding his large prick. “Glad you enjoyed it honey” she said as she bent and sucked on Bam Bam’s nipple “I know I did.” with that she rolled off and lay beside her satisfied boyfriend.

Pebbles and Bam Bam were lying in the cool grass at their favourite spot near Slate river, this is where they came when the urge to fuck got too much and they needed some privacy. As Bam Bam lay there all he could think about was his girl having wild sex with her mother and a fucking dinosaur, was that weird or not, as Pebbles had told him about her fuck session with Wilma and Dino he had steadily got hotter and hotter, his thrusts into her tight cunt had gotten deeper and stronger and finally when Pebbles had told him how Wilma had squatted over her and pissed in her mouth that had been the last straw, his cock dove deeper into her pussy than ever before and he had shot a load of cum a T-Rex would have been proud of.

Bam Bam couldn’t believe the thought of Wilma pissing on Pebbles would of turnred him on so much. He turned to Pebbles and idly played with her small hard nipples, Pebbles looked at him and smiled, “Pebbles” he whispered in her ear, “Yes darling” she answered, “Would you do that to me, you know, would you piss on me” he asked tentatively.

Pebbles sucked in a deep breath and almost moaned as she replied “ I would love too, it felt so good when Mom pissed on me, I would love to soak your body in my hot pee.” Bam Bam’s thick cock stirred at Pebbles reply and started to grow against his thigh, he trailed his finger through Pebbles smooth hairless cunt and could feel her fuck passage start to moisten, “Do it babe, soak me with your piss.” he moaned and he reached over and easily lifted Pebbles above his chest, Pebbles was held suspended over her lovers body by his bulging arms.

She spread her slender legs and her pussy was directly above his awaiting mouth, she reached down and started to rub her twitching clit, then pull on her smooth cunt lips, pushing her finger along her slit and slightly into her wet cunt. As Bam Bam looked up and watched his girl wank her bald pussy inches from his face, he could feel his 10” cock start to twitch as it hardened and grew until it was rubbing at Pebbles fudge hole, he could see straight up into her pink love tunnel and watched as the walls of her pussy contracted and relaxed as she frigged her dripping twat.

“Ohh Bam Bam here it comes.” she moaned as she rubbed the opening to her piss tube, and then a waterfall of hot, salty urine flowed out of her cunt and all over Bam Bam’s face, he eagerly drank in the hot liquid as it poured into his mouth and down his face. “Fuck it is so hot and tasty.” he thought as he felt the piss go down his throat, his cock was now pushing at Pebbles dark asshole, Bam Bam relaxed his arms and Pebbles let out a little scream as she felt the throbbing head of his large cock enter her butthole. Slowly Bam Bam let Pebbles sink onto his waiting dick until all 10” were buried in her shit hole and her pissy pussy was rubbing on his washboard stomach.

Bam Bam knew he wouldn’t last long, not with his cock buried up her ass for the first time and not after drinking Pebbles piss for the first time as well. He let out a loud roar and Pebbles felt his pumping cock pulsate as he fired thick white cum into her bowels, this triggered her own orgasm and she gushed her cunt cream all over his stomach.

Betty Rubble was taking a walk, she was missing Barney, well more to the point she was missing his thick hard prick, it had been three nights now and she was getting stir crazy waiting his return tonight. As she walked along the bank of the Slate river her thoughts were on her husband and what he would do to her when he got home tonight, that was when she heard her son’s voice coming from the bushes, she was about to call out when she heard Pebbles voice as well, and they both sounded very funny. Quietly she walked towards the voices and parted some branches and there before her astounded eyes were her son and Pebbles butt naked and in the middle of making love.

Her son, her wonderful loving son, had Pebbles in his arms above his body, and all of Pebbles charms were in full view. Betty couldn’t help but admire Pebbles firm young body, her small perfect tits, her tight stomach and her beautiful bald pussy.

As she watched Bam Bam lowered Pebbles onto his cock, “Mmmm” she thought “it’s going up her ass, now I would love to try that.” She admired her son’s beautiful cock, it had been a long time since she had seen Bam Bam naked and boy had he grown up, and now his fat red cock was fucking her best friend’s daughters ass. “Fuck that must hurt’ she thought, but looking at Pebbles face she could tell that it wasn’t hurting one bit.

Then Pebbles moaned and she let fly with a stream of piss into her son’s face, “ Holy hell, she’s pissing in my boy’s mouth and he’s loving it” Betty thought and without knowing it her hand flew to her aching cunt and as she watched her son fuck Pebbles ass and drink her hot pee, she frigged her sopping pussy until at the moment Bam Bam shot his load into Pebbles, Betty also let loose with the biggest load of cunt juice she had ever had, it flowed out of her cunt down her legs and pooled at her feet.

Betty quietly turned and sneaked back to the path and all she could think about was her son’s big cock fucking her, while Pebbles Flintstone pissed in her starving mouth, and as she walked she left a glistening trail of her cum behind her.

As Pebbles pissed on Bam Bam she happened to look towards some bushes and there she saw Mrs Rubble frantically masturbating as she watched Bam Bam and her make love, Pebbles could see most of Betty’s lower body and it looked great to her as she fingered her hairy twat, “Mmmm “ thought Pebbles “new pussy” and she wandered into a daydream of her eating out Betty while her Mother was filling her tight ass with a couple of fingers... Mmmmmmmm...

twohard
twohard
46 Followers