Bedroom Conversations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,097 Followers

And I knew, somehow, Peggy was gonna blame me. It was gonna be MY fault. We lay quietly in the darkness for a few minutes before the inevitable happened.

"Your girlfriend wanted to show you what you missed yesterday," Peggy said. "She might as well have been stark naked when that damn thing got wet. You never told me her beaver was so hairy."

"What can I say?" I asked plaintively.

"Five horny guys looking at an almost naked broad and five wives pissed off and that nerd laying in the sun reading a computer magazine and not noticing that his wife was running around almost starkers in front of his buddies."

Somehow I always said the wrong thing. I was trying to make it seem less important.

"Well, we'd all seen it before," I said.

"Bastard! And you all enjoyed it before! All five of you guys had fucked that bitch! And you were remembering it as she walked around naked for your entertainment."

"Darling, you were so nice to me last night that I hardly noticed Gladys in that bikini."

"And it wasn't just me," Peggy said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"It means that all five of you horny bastards got blowjobs last night. I talked to the gals and all of us had figured the same thing. It's the sports car thing."

"The sports car thing?" I asked, puzzled.

"Yeah. A dick is like an expensive sports car. The best way to be sure it stays out of trouble is to be sure it gets regularly serviced."

"And where did you acquire that little tidbit of wifely knowledge?" I asked.

"From Pam," Peggy said. "She's an expert on sports cars and ... well, on dicks as well."

"And Pam is sure that Rusty is being properly serviced?" I asked.

"She was the last time I talked to her. I think he's about ready to ask her the big question. I'm having lunch with her tomorrow when we get back."

"She's in love with him?" I asked.

"She's in love," Peggy said. "And that makes a woman helpless. She's trying to keep him satisfied -- he needs a lot of sex. And he's getting as much as he wants. She's afraid to complain about that whore Carolyn Ames. It's just like I was, when you were fucking that Detweiler bitch. I was scared to death of her, but I didn't dare say a word. All I could do was smile and try to please you and hope that you liked fucking me enough to make it permanent. Pam's in the same tough situation."

"And you pleased me and I proposed," I said.

"And I was so happy that I never said a word about that Detweiler bitch," Peggy said.

"It will be the same with Rusty," I said. "He'll propose and then he'll quit fucking Carolyn Ames."

"Men are such bastards," Peggy said. "But a woman can't live without one and when she finds the right man she'll do anything she has to do to get him."

"And keep doing it?" I said softly, stroking her belly.

"You horny bastard! Sam's wife was right."

"What did Sam's wife say?" I asked.

"She said that Sam made sure that the Detweiler bitch was here so the wives would all be user-friendly. And all five of us have been exactly that. You five horny bastards got more BJs and pussy than you could handle this weekend."

"Oh I think I handled it rather well. And, Darling, the weekend isn't over yet."

"Horny bastard!" Peggy said. "It's a good thing I'm still in love with you."

I felt her body motions in bed as she spread her legs.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,097 Followers
12