Bedroom Conversations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,086 Followers

That was a tender thought. She was having tender thoughts now. She wasn't mad any more.

"Do you ever think about where that ring was the night before you proposed to me?"

That's a dumb question. I had bought the ring the week before and it had been in my pocket all week long.

"I ... I'm not sure what you mean," I said, genuinely puzzled. Where was she going with this?

"The FRIDAY night before you proposed to me!" Peggy was talking louder. Her voice seemed to echo in the dark bedroom.

I shook my head. What the hell was she talking about?

Peggy paused a moment, then as though reading a script, she said, "The Friday night before you proposed to me you parked in OUR SPOT, with that bitch, and you fucked her, with me looking out of my third floor window at your Plymouth, bouncing up and down."

"You were between her legs and your pants were down around your knees and MY ENGAGEMENT RING was in your pocket! Rubbing her thigh! And you were fucking that bitch!"

Peggy was right. It was the last time I had fucked Gladys. It was sort of a sentimental, good-bye fuck, but probably I'd better not mention that now. I don't think Peggy would appreciate it quite the way I did.

"That was twenty-four years ago," was all I could think to say.

"Yeah," said Peggy, "and I remember it like it was yesterday, you bastard."

I rolled over and embraced her. She was sulking. This was gonna take a lot of soft talk and caressing. It would, of course, be worth it.

SATURDAY NIGHT IN BED

I lay quietly in bed in the pitch-black bedroom hoping Peggy had forgotten about Gladys Detweiler. Last night had been hell! No such luck.

She spoke softly. "I thought about that bitch all afternoon."

Well, there it is. Might as well answer her.

"What made you think about her," I asked innocently.

"I was shopping at the market and saw a special on Guernsey milk -- it's supposed to be rich in beta carotene."

"Yeah, that's what they say, but why ... "

"There was a picture of Guernsey milk cows with those big udders hanging down."

Uh oh, I thought. She's gonna talk about Gladys Detweiler's tits. Gladys had big tits all right. She always wore tight sweaters to show them off.

There were some stairs in front of the Union Building on campus and Gladys liked to wait near the top and then bounce down those stairs smiling and waving at me as her big boobs jiggled energetically. It was a sight to see.

A sight for me to see, that is, not for Peggy. One day Peggy and I were walking to the Union and Gladys pulled that stunt. Peggy never forgot that.

I decided to say nothing. Maybe this conversation wouldn't go any further. Fat chance!

"The bitch looked like a milk cow! Guys were standing in line to play with those udders," Peggy said.

Best to say nothing, I thought. Peggy was right, though, those tits were fun to play with. Especially when Gladys sucked your dick -- she sucked cock like a gourmet!

"That bitch gave Bob a blowjob."

"Bob? Who's Bob?" I asked.

"My room mate's brother. Bob told Sally all about her technique."

Uh oh, I thought. I don't like the direction this conversation is going.

"She'd get those big udders out for Bob to play with and then she went to work on his balls. She did you the same way. Right?"

"Well ... I ... I ... I'm not sure I remember exactly."

"Yeah! You expect me to believe that 'Don't remember' shit? You remember! That's why you're starting to breathe heavy."

I've got to learn to control my breathing. Maybe if I stay quiet she'll change the subject.

"Bob said she'd play with his balls with both hands -- a thumb and forefinger on each testicle -- and her little pinky fingers would work their way up, tickling his scrotum all the way back to where the sun don't shine. By the time she started sucking his dick he's be so far gone that it was only moments before he went off like a damn Roman candle."

I remembered that technique. It really felt good!

"You're remembering that now aren't you? You bastard! I can tell by the way you're breathing."

Shit! I gotta control my breathing. She's inside my head again! What the hell can I say?

"That was twenty-four years ago," I said weakly.

"Bob said she always sucked him off first to slow him down so she could enjoy a long, leisurely fuck. She did you the same way! Didn't she?"

"Well ... I ... I'm not sure I remember exactly."

"Oh you remember all right, you bastard! She did it in the back seat of that beat up old Plymouth to slow you down so you'd fuck her longer -- with me and my room mate watching from our room on the third floor."

Her roommate! My God! I'd had an audience!

"Sally and I saw that Plymouth start to bounce up and down and we knew your blowjob was over and you had started to fuck that cow."

"That bitch sucked off half the guys on campus. She specialized in your frat brothers in Phi Chi."

I shook my head no in the dark. "I don't remember her doing that."

"She sucked off your room mate, didn't she?"

"Well, yeah, I ... I guess she did," I said lamely.

"She sucked off all three of your lab partners from gross anatomy?"

"Well, yeah, I ... I think she did them too. But ... but not all at the same time."

"And God knows how many other guys in Phi Chi!"

"Shit Tom! Did you ever stop to think that every time you kissed that bitch you were kissing lips that had sucked the dicks of half the guys in med school?"

What could I say?

"I only fucked her for two months," I said.

"It was a long two months," Peggy said. "And every Saturday night I'd get naked for you in the back seat of that beat up old Plymouth, jealous as hell of that big-breasted bitch that you had fucked the night before. And I was so crazy in love with you and so afraid of losing you, that the only thing I could figure to do was pump my ass to please you as much as that slut had."

"I loved you too darling," I said.

"My room-mate, Sally, said you had me exactly where you wanted me -- pumping my ass to keep you happy and giving you all the user-friendly pussy you could handle."

"Darling, I didn't have you where I wanted you until I got a ring on your finger," I said.

"You picked a lot of cherries those years on campus before you got mine. All the girls talked about it -- you were the big stud on campus. Gals bragged about being in the back seat of that damn Plymouth. I was so afraid of losing you I couldn't stand it."

"I may have picked some cherries before I got yours Peggy," I said, "but yours was the last one I picked. Gladys Detweiler couldn't remember losing hers."

"Yeah, but you fucked her every Friday night for two months! With me watching from my bedroom window with my room mate Sally. And after you dumped the bitch she figured out a way to latch on to Sally's boy friend and she started fuckin him."

"She fucked him in the parking lot - under that same damn tree -- with me and Sally watching. The only difference was that he had a ten-year-old Ford. But it bounced up and down almost as much as your little Plymouth."

I just laid there trying to think of something to say. There didn't seem to be anything that would calm her down. So I reached over and started to stroke her knee gently.

"Bastard," she said. But she didn't move away.

I slowly moved my hand up her inner thigh. Her breathing became a little heavier. I rolled over on my side and cuddled up to her, my other hand on her breast. She spread her legs a little.

"I'm still mad," she said, but she was breathing harder.

"I know," I said and leaned over and kissed her neck and tickled her with my tongue moving it up toward her ear.

"You're still a bastard," she said.

"For twenty-four years?" I whispered.

"Well you WERE a bastard," she said.

"Shit! Those damn hands!" Peggy said. "I'm getting wet and user-friendly. You don't deserve it."

"No I don't baby. But YOU deserve it, don't you think?"

"Yeah, I guess I do. But promise me you won't think about those big udders while you're having your fun with me."

My hand was now in that curly haired beaver and there was no way I was going to think about anything except that hairy beaver.

MONDAY NIGHT IN BED

I was awake in the pitch-black bedroom when the night's gossip began.

"My luncheon group talked about you today."

"Oh? And what did they say about me?"

"They talked about how gentle your hands were when you examined them."

"Women! Jesus! I can't believe that six grown women sat around a table at lunch and talked about me doing pelvic examinations."

"They wanted to know if your hands were that gentle with me in bed and I told them how you took charge of me last Saturday night when I was pissed about Gladys Detweiler."

"I told them that you moved one hand up my thigh and the other on my breasts and I got dripping wet and user-friendly in a couple of minutes. I forgot all about that Detweiler bitch and you just crawled into the saddle and had your fun with me."

"Jesus! I don't believe this! Women don't talk about sex with their husbands around the luncheon table! I can't believe you all do that."

"Of course we do. We do it all the time. That's how we find out about pecker drop and dyspareunia. Trish talked about how rough Art was when he played with her pussy. I told her to get used to it, there was no reason to worry about that."

Well THAT got my curiosity up. "And just why shouldn't she worry about that?"

"Because Art's a urologist."

"He is, but ... I ... ahh ... I guess you lost me somehow."

"Art deals with guys all day long and doesn't do many pelvic exams on women -- he does rectal exams on guys all the time. Shoves that long finger right up a guy's ass and checks out his prostate - one guy after another, all day long. He's just naturally rough. Probably treats pussies the same way."

"Oh," was all I could say. She was right though. Art did my rectal exam last month and he's got a strong finger. I went up on my toes! It's like lifting weights I guess -- you get stronger each time.

"Anyway, each gal talked about how soft and gentle your hands were when you checked out her pelvis. Pat even said it turned her on when you examined her."

That triggered a memory. Last month when I did Pat's annual physical, my nurse, Gail, had set her up for a pelvic to start with and when I finished the pelvic Gail left the room with her Pap test.

Pat then asked me if she could get up and I had said yes. So she just whipped off the sheets and pushed them aside, dropped her gown off her shoulders, and she was buck-naked. Then she got up and bundled the sheets and laid her gown on the table, and stood by the examination table a moment. Finally, taking her time she sat on the table and smiled at me -- all of this time, showing me her body, naked and unconcerned.

"She said she was turned on?" I mumbled, remembering her behavior.

I could picture her in my mind, sitting there buck naked, and saying, "Are you gonna examine my breasts next?"

With that, she had put her hands behind her head and pushed her elbows back causing her breasts to stand out in a sexy manner with her big nipples rock hard. Of course she knew that this was a standard position for inspection of female breasts during breast examination, but the way she did it she was showing off her breasts for me to look at.

Pat had just sat there, buck naked, showing off her tits and beaver and smiling at me. Jesus! Was the bitch turned on? Now that I remember it I think maybe she was! And she began moving around a lot on the table showing me her Playboy class naked body. I had quickly grabbed the examining gown she'd removed and put it back on her again -- I was afraid Gail might come back in and see her improperly draped.

As I was remembering all this Peggy suddenly asked, "What are you thinking about so seriously?"

I told her the story in detail and Peggy started to laugh. "She was trying to turn you on and not having much luck."

"Oh? And how do you know she wasn't having any luck?" I asked. Shit! Was Peggy inside my head again?

"I know how your mind works, darling. You were standing there looking at that naked bitch cavorting around on your examination table flashing her tits and ass and you were worrying that Gail was going to come back into the room any minute and see her naked without a gown or drapes."

Shit! She did it again! That's exactly what I was thinking! How the hell does she do that?

"Some women expose themselves to their doctors when they get a chance," Peggy said. "Being naked in front of a man turns them on, but I didn't think Pat would do that to you. I can't believe that any bitch would think she could interest you just by being naked. Hell! You see naked women all day long -- most of them on their backs with their legs spread wide!"

"Well from time to time I do see a gal who flirts when she's naked but Pat is a friend of yours. It surprised me."

"On the other hand," Peggy said "do you remember Pat in that skimpy bikini at the club pool? She likes to show off her body. The guys at the club all like to look at her. Sometimes I feel sorry for Joe. Some girls have a touch of exhibitionism and I think Pat is like that."

Peggy rolled over on her side and threw one leg over my body. "It's a damn good thing I trust you, baby. Can I interest you in using those soft hands all the gals talk about? I've been thinking about going to bed with you ever since the girls at lunch told me how soft you hands were when you examined their bodies. Why don't you start with my breasts?"

"Horny bitch! I was hoping to get some sleep."

"Sure you were! I can feel how sleepy you are! It's pressing against my leg."

WEDNESDAY NIGHT IN BED

Peggy had been chuckling to herself all evening and I knew she had something funny to tell me after we went to bed. She did! Moments after the lights went out she started.

"I had lunch at the club today with the girls."

"And what did you talk about?"

"You'll never guess!"

"Well, that's for certain."

"Today the club had its weekly dessert special. It was cherry pie and Pat suggested we should talk about ... "

I interrupted her. "Don't say it! I'm not gonna believe this!"

Peggy laughed. "Well we did! We talked about how each of us lost our cherry."

"I can't picture a luncheon table with six menopausal old broads sitting there ... "

"I beg your pardon! We are NOT menopausal and we are CERTAINLY NOT old broads!"

I chuckled.

"You'd damn well better laugh! Menopausal old broads! I can't believe you'd call us that!"

"But seriously Peggy. Did you really talk about what you gals did when you were teenagers in the back seats of old cars?"

"We did and some of the stories were pretty funny. Pat was a riot talking about Joe. Everyone in the dining room kept looking at us when we laughed."

"Pat lost her cherry to her future husband?" I asked.

"Yeah, me and Pat both. Two out of six ain't bad!"

"You're gonna tell me these stories aren't you?"

"Don't you wish! NO! I'm NOT gonna tell you who your lady friends at the club were banging when they were teenagers! But some of the stories are so good that I have to tell you."

"Okay what did Pat say that was so funny?"

"Well, Joe used to ... you know ... use his tongue ... "

"If you're gonna talk dirty Peggy, do it right. Joe used to eat pussy!"

Peggy laughed. "Yeah, that's what Pat said and anyway, he did that on every date and one night was especially nice and there was a moon and she'd had a lot to drink and Joe gave her very special pleasure with his tongue and the next thing she knew her cherry was ancient history."

"Anyway, that night when he kissed her good-night at her sorority house, she looked up into his face and said ..." - Peggy started to laugh - "she said to him ..." more laughter.

"Come on Peggy get yourself under control!" I said.

"She said to him," Peggy said, choking back her laughter, "Pat said to him 'Okay Joe. Tonight you ate your last piece of cherry pie.' And when she said that the whole table burst out in hysterical laughter. Everybody in the dining room looked at us and knew we were telling dirty jokes or something."

"And then -- get this - the waiter comes over to the table and tells us that there's more cherry pie in the kitchen if we want some -- I think he misunderstood what Pat said about the last piece of cherry pie. And then everybody breaks out laughing all over again."

"And then Lois whispers, 'Too bad there's only one piece of cherry pie in each kitchen -- I could have used an extra piece for Bob' and everybody starts to laugh again."

"Jesus! Women! You didn't tell them about us did you?"

"You mean about that big oak tree in the Sigma Kappa parking lot and that beat up old blue Plymouth you used to drive?"

"Well yeah, you didn't ..."

"I certainly did. Margie started talking about your soft hands and how gentle your voice was when you did a pelvic and she asked me if your hands were that way when you were in medical school and I said you hadn't changed a bit."

"Jesus, you didn't."

"I did. And then Margie said 'With that gentle voice in your ear and one of those soft hands creeping up your thigh you didn't have a chance -- not a chance! All you could do was spread your legs and giggle.' And I said that was exactly what happened. I just spread my legs and giggled. And it was still happening!"

"I don't believe this. You told those women about us?"

"Yeah and I told them about Gladys Detweiler too and they said I was right to get mad at you about her. They thought it was terrible for you to fuck her in OUR SPOT with me watching."

"I didn't know anything about OUR SPOT and I didn't know you were watching. I never thought of you as a God damned peeping Tom."

That did it! I should never have called her a peeping Tom. She started out again about Gladys Detweiler and that Plymouth bouncing up and down in OUR SPOT and I kept telling her it all happened twenty-four years ago but that didn't seem to matter. It took me half an hour to get her calmed down.

THURSDAY NIGHT IN BED

Peggy chuckled in the darkness before she spoke.

"Margie talked about your soft hands again today. You did her annual exam yesterday and your hands turned her on big time."

"Did Margie say that?"

"Not exactly, she just talked about how soft your hands were. But I had coffee with Gail today and she told me about Margie's exam. Now I know why Margie always talks about your soft hands."

Gail, my office nurse, was a classmate of Peggy's in nursing school and they were close friends and often had lunch or coffee together. I had been in the OR most of the day today.

"What exactly did Gail say?"

"She said Margie got a hard on."

"Well," I said slowly, "her clitoris may have gotten a little bit erect ... but ..."

"A little bit?" Peggy laughed. "Gail said it was as hard as a rock and standing out like a big lead pencil!"

"What else did my loyal nurse tell you?" I was a bit irritated that Gail had shared with Peggy what she saw, but she was a great nurse and I guess girls will be girls.

"She said Margie has a big loose pussy." Peggy laughed. "A four finger pussy and your hand just slipped in real easy almost up to your wrist."

"Margie's fifty years old. She's had three kids and I think Bill has been using her hard for the better part of thirty years. She's stretched out a bit."

"Doesn't she do her Kegels?"

"I've explained those exercises to her but I don't think she does them regularly."

"If a gal wants a tight pussy she's gotta exercise those muscles every day. Without good pelvic muscles when she gets older she's gonna start to drip urine every time she coughs. Didn't you explain that to her?"

"Darling I always try to do my job!" I said, a bit frustrated.

"Well baby I do my Kegels every day," said Peggy. "I'm not gonna have MY hubby check out pussy all day long -- some of it prime young stuff -- and then come home to a big loose one. I'm as tight as I was that first time you pulled my pants down in that beat up old Plymouth!"

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,086 Followers