Bedroom Pet Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica woke up. It was several hours later. The pet was screwing Jenny as she stood against the wall, her back arched and her face in total bliss. Sandra stood at attention, watching them with a blank, hungry stare, masturbating like a wild animal in heat. Monica smiled. She never felt so relaxed or calm. She felt like a sexy, used slut who was mindlessly serving her purpose. And she realized she was. She realized how much she loved her life. She realized how much she adored her pet. She knew it really, really loved her deeply. She looked down at her body, so perfect, so tight, and so curvy. She smiled again. She was born to be used up by her pet. It was heaven. She couldn't wait for more. Her pussy started to twitch again. It seemed like it always twitched now. She looked at Bob. He was lying on the bed. The flap on his head was open. There was no brain inside! Monica couldn't take her eyes away. She felt a deep, atavistic fear run through her head. She felt sick, on the verge of throwing up. She had to call the police. Something was horribly wrong. What the fuck had she been doing? She looked at her friends. Jenny was getting the shit fucked out of her by the pet and Sandra was jilling herself silly watching them. "What is going on here?!" she screamed. Her friends did not even look at her.

As soon as Monica got up from her bed, the pet disengaged from Jenny and moved quickly to the room's center. It started to glow. Monica couldn't help but take one quick look at the light...then another. Soon all three girls faced it, sighing and moaning, their pussies moist; there stares blank, their soft, empty smiles stuck on their faces. Monica looked at the bug for a while and then turned to her close friends, then at Bob. As she looked at him, she began to calm down. Soon she giggled. Bob had been used. Just like her and her friends. Everything was all right. She had been so silly to get scared. The pet was telling her that so she knew it had to be true.

She looked back at the pet. It's light was stronger than ever. She knew why. It had gotten the food it needed; its mental capacity for control growing ever stronger, ever nicer for her and the others. A nice, soft, warm, naughty thought bloomed in her head. "We have to bury this body in back. I have lots of room down by the creek. If someone finds him, everything will be ruined for us," she said to the other girls. Her two gorgeous, naked friends looked at her, still smiling. "Ok, Monica," said Jenny. Sandra licked her lips. "Was he good in bed?" she asked as her lips twitched. "Oh my god, yes," replied Monica. "Best fuck I ever had. The Master made him sooo good. I wish he could have just eaten me up." The girls all laughed.

Chapter 2

Four weeks after Bob's visit Monica was getting ready for her big night. Today was her 23rd birthday. She also had a sneaky suspicion that Tom would pop the question tonight. It would be her present. The best possible present he could give her. She was so excited. She loved him so much and couldn't wait to begin their married life together. She stood staring at herself in the mirror. She had on a lovely strapless dress. Not to gaudy but tasteful. The straps and low cut showed off the top of her smooth back and pert, full breasts. It was a perfect dress for a perfect night. She started to think about her future life as Tom's wife. All their plans would begin tonight. All the great things they had talked about and shared for years. It was like a fairy tale. It was all going to start for both of them tonight! Her pet sat on the bed behind her...and slowly started glowing. She could see the pretty, hypnotic colors in the mirror. She could feel her mind opening up, just as she liked it to. Her pussy rocked and her nipples expanded with blood. She began to receive the thoughts she so deeply craved lately. She just couldn't seem to get enough great new things to think from the pet. She wanted more and more instruction about how she should live her life. She now so embraced the feeling of having her thoughts and desires fed to her from the pet. She realized she did not want to have a single thought of her own anymore. She was just a pretty little toy to be filled with better, stronger thoughts of her pet. She reached out and clasped her engorged tit and grinned. "You're such a docile, easy slut," she said to her reflection. She kept thinking of more, pretty thoughts as her brain continued to marinate with pleasure.

The evening had gone just as Tom planned. He had taken Monica out to dinner at a very ritzy restaurant. Then they had gone to the cultural district to see a play Monica had wanted to watch for quite a while. She loved it. He kept watching her pretty heart shaped face all through the performance. Her big, beautiful, brown eyes, her pouty, pretty, full lips, her smooth cheeks and upturned nose. Her perfect little chin. Her long, curvy neck. She had to be the most perfect girl in the world. And her personality was just as great as her appearance. Never stuck up, never mean, always kind and considerate with others, and so smart and funny. He knew he was the luckiest man alive.

And after, things went even better. He had driven up The Hill, a romantic spot overlooking the city. He had pulled out a box and gave it to her: her birthday present. She beamed at him and opened it up with the smile and enthusiasm of a high school girl. She looked just adorable: so young, so alive, so pretty, so in love. Soon she got the box open and saw what was inside: a huge expensive engagement ring. She looked up at him in a way she never had before; nothing but complete and utter adoration in her eyes. Before he could even ask her the question she was smothering him in kisses as she kept saying "Yes, yes, yes, yes!" Monica was floating on cloud nine. She felt like a teenage girl who's Prince Charming had arrived!

The perfect night adjourned to Monica's house. She quickly sat Tom down in the living room and retreated to her bedroom. Discarding her dress, she quickly donned a tight, sexy bustier that showed off and inflated her gorgeous breast. She also had on a tiny micro skirt that barely covered her panty-less bottom. She felt like this was going to be the best night of her young life, except of course for her wedding night. She was beside herself with excitement and anticipation. After she changed she stood in front of the mirror, looking at herself with a critical eye. She stared at herself, admiring what she saw. She was hot. She was so very hot. Another pleasant new thought seeped into her fuzzy mind. A wicked smile creased her full lips. Her eyelids dipped. She thought about how her pet used her to use Bob for food, to make it stronger. So it could tighten its control on her even more. That had been so erotic. Seeing the pet suck the brains right out of his head. Her cunt started to hum. Her hand involuntarily rubbed it slowly as she watched herself in the mirror. "You are such a bad, naughty little slut," she murmured. For a moment, the thought surprised her. She was not bad, naughty or a slut. She was nothing like that at all. But then the idea came again, stronger, more insistent, riding like an intoxicating, irresistible drug and she knew it was true. She was a bad, naughty slut; really capable of anything. She wanted her pet to tell her what to do, what to think. Nothing was sexier to Monica than to think of herself as an empty, beautiful piece of flesh that needed to have thoughts pumped into her; just as the pet often pumped its strong hard limb into her waiting, begging cunt and ass. Just as Bob had pumped his cock in her pussy and filled her mouth with cum. She moaned. She licked her lips. She just wanted her body filled with sex and her mind with pretty colors.

She thought about Bob again...then Tom. Tom would never know what she had done. He didn't need to know. It was her body that had enjoyed Bob's cock...her mind that had had been controlled. It wasn't any of Tom's business and he could fuck off if he thought it was.

She took her hand out of her pussy, blew the mirror a lusty kiss and walked seductively, crossing one leg over the other, making her ass sway, to the living room where her fiancé waited. She knew she was hot, sexy and full of great ideas that the pet would use to control her dull mind and horny body all night long. Monica glanced at the mirror one last time as she moved. She looked as soft, obedient and controlled as she felt. The image gave her pleasant goose bumps. She was more than ready to be with Tom. She couldn't wait.

Tom and Monica had engaged in a bacchanalia of lovemaking. As always, he was an expert, gentle, patient love maker, hitting all her spots on queue and bringing her off over and over. She nestled in his arms, glowing with enjoyment. Suddenly she had an idea. An idea for a surprise that she had almost forgotten. She turned to Tom, kissed him and smiled. He smiled back.

Tom was tied up to the bed; his hands to the post and feet together. He had been shocked when Monica had suggested it. She had never before expressed an interest in bondage. But she looked so very sexy, so alluring, he realized immediately that this would be a fun new turn in their relationship. Monica leaned over him and kissed his stomach, then his face. "Baby, you made me the happiest girl alive tonight. Made my dreams come true. And now I am going to return the favor," she husked. She stood up and bent down under the bed. Tom was smiling, wondering what surprise waited. When she came back up she had a huge, odd-looking thing cradled in her arms. It looked like some kind of overgrown bug with three legs. Tom's mouth dropped. Monica had a lazy smile on her face and her eyes were half lidded. She looked like she was mired in an ecstatic, waking dream.

"What the hell is that?" said Tom in shock. Monica smiled at him then looked down at the pet with tender desire. She stroked it gently and it started to glow. He noticed that she shuttered slightly and her eyes closed for a moment.

"It's my bug," she replied dreamily. "I found it a couple months ago by the creek. Isn't it just the very best?"

"Jesus Christ Monica, that thing is big. It might be dangerous!"

She smiled at Tom. "Oh no Tom, it's not dangerous at all. Just the opposite. All it does is make my body feel ever so fine. It does all kinda cool shit to my pussy, my ass, my boobs. Gets my shit the fuck off. It makes me think things too. More and more it thinks for me. It tells me what I need to know and do to help it control me even more. I love that feeling when it fucks with my brain...how it is making my mind disappear...oh man, you have no idea how nice it feels, baby."

"Monica, put that thing down and untie me right now, please!" Tom was sweating bullets. He felt fear like he never had before.

Monica wet her lips with her tongue and ran her hand down her side. "I can't do that baby," she purred. "Not unless it tells me to. And it won't do that."

Tom pleaded with her, "Please, Monica. Put that thing down! I don't know what this thing is doing to you, but I love you. You can stop this. It's me, Tom, we're going to get married. Please fight this. Help me! We can do it together! I love you!"

Monica hesitated. She slowly bent over and put the pet on the ground like Tom had asked. When she stood up, her face was braced with emotion, fear. Tears sprung to her eyes. "I...love you...I love you, too." She ran to him and hugged him hard, sobbing uncontrollably. "Tom, I need help! Something is wrong with me. That...that thing..it wants to control me! Do things to me! Make me do horrible things!"

Monica ran over to him, hugging him hard.

Tom kissed her face, "Its ok baby. That won't happen. I won't let it. We won't let it. Just untie me. I will stop that fucker. I will deal with it for both of us. I will protect you. I'll kill that god damn thing!"

Monica kissed him again holding him tight, crying heavily. "Oh god, I love you so much!"

She reached out and grabbed the knot holding Tom's left hand to the post and started to untie it. The bug leapt on the bed and started to glow, its colors so much stronger now since the night with Bob. Monica could sense a tingle in her head; that old, familiar, warm, siren call to the basest, primitive parts of her brain. The parts of her brain that now loved and craved the pet's voice. She could feel the first soft, sweet strokes of her pet's desires tickling the animal side of her mind that the bug had dug into over the weeks and had expanded in her ever so craftily. She stopped untying the knot and glanced back at the bug. She blinked and shook her head. She had to think this out. She had to figure out how to help Tom and herself get out of this nightmare...get away from that thing. Her clit tingled at the same time her nipples did. She bit her lip softly. She stepped back and looked at the pet closer. She had to think about this hard and carefully. She couldn't afford to make a mistake that would jeopardize her or the man she loved and wanted.

Tom shook his head, "No Monica! Don't look at it, just untie me! Can't you see it's scared? We can kill it!"

Suddenly Monica thought of Bob again. As she did, her mind felt like it was a ripe fruit being peeled and opened by loving, caring, knowing, warm hands. How cool it had felt to let the pet use him for food; just like it used her pussy for a different type of food. How hot and sexy she felt when Bob/pet had fucked her brains out. How much she enjoyed having it shoot cum and that seed in her mouth. She remembered that incredible orgasm it had given her. The best she had ever had. Stronger and better than anything someone Tom could ever give. And a mindless slut like her needed that. She needed it hard like that. And often. She needed it rough and uncaring, not love and foreplay that a wimp like Tom would do. To get it rough like she deserved and longed for, to feel used and cheap and beat. She shook her head. Why did she think that? It just was not true. But once again the thought came to her, more insistent than ever, more appealing and seductive. Suddenly she knew what she had to do. The right answer came to her out of the blue. She was so grateful she had taken a minute to think this through. That she hadn't rushed to any stupid decision. She fully understood how to best help herself out of this mess and help her fiancé too. She had to act fast to help the both of them. She smiled at the pet and reached out and stroked one of its limbs. She had a small orgasm just from the touch.

She turned to Tom. "Baby, I know you are scared. I was maybe a little at first too. But this thing, it makes me feel so fucking good. Makes me feel like the no good, obedient stupid slut I am."

No, Monica, your not!" Screamed Tom. "It's making you think that shit. You are the smartest, nicest person I have ever met! We can make this stop!"

Monica slowly took off her bustier. Her round, firm boobs jiggled then stood out at attention. She grabbed both tits in her hands and ran her tongue over her plump red lips. She giggled, and then smiled. "But I don't want it to stop baby. I love it. I want it to get stronger! I want this feeling to get better. I want to think only what it tells me. I want to feel only what it lets me."

Tom shook his head in disbelief. "No, no" he muttered. "You have to think, Monica! It's what makes us human, what we are! That's how you can beat it! You can do it honey, I know you can."

Monica sashayed sexily around the room in a slow, blissful haze, running her hands over her hips, her sides as she walked. Funny how her brain felt like that all the time now; all stuffed with pretty cotton. She had thought about seeing a doctor for a while but then she realized that she just enjoyed that fuzzy, warm feeling too much. Anything that felt that nice had to be good for her. She listened to what Tom said, but it didn't sound like the truth. It sounded like he was trying to trick her. To make her give up something she enjoyed so much. Why would he do that to her? A new thought came to her: He wouldn't if he really, truly loved me.

She looked at Tom and knew everything would be ok. "Oh sweetheart, why should I think when I have found something so much smarter and better than me to do that for me? It has the right to think for me." She ran her hands over her body slowly. "It is so smart, so caring, so superior to me. And all I am is a very hot, sexy body with no thoughts of my own. My Master is teaching me what I really was made for...and that's way more than anything you ever did for me" she said snidely. "You don't know how easy and fun life is when all you need to do is what it makes you want to do."

Monica bent over and licked the pet with slow lascivious strokes of her tongue. "Yes baby," she cooed softly, "it has put me in heaven. I know exactly what my life should be now. I just want to belong to Him. I really do need that now, you know. I need Him way more than I ever needed you."

She picked it up and put the bug on Tom's chest. The glow flowed into his eyes and soon he became docile. Soon it crawled behind Tom's still head. Monica knew what was coming. Just the thought sent warm chills down her spine. She leaned over and kissed Tom on the lips. "Don't worry baby,' she whispered in her most sultry, seductive voice. "You will love this. We will fuck each other's brains out like we never have before. We're going to get off like you won't believe. It's like we will both sacrifice our bodies in worship of it. Just like me and Bob did last week."

Tom stared at her in disbelief. "Bob?" he asked numbly.

"Yes," she laughed haughtily. "Bob from work. What a great fuck he was. Made me cum like crazy all night. He knew just how to play with my body," she continued, running over her sides and stomach, then her ass with her hands.

By now Tom had given up. Monica's sexy taunting and revelation of her affair, his hopeless situation and pet's glow had reduced him to a state of immobile pacification. Only his open eyes and the agonized look on his face signaled that he was awake and still thinking.

Monica watched the pet slowly slice into the back of Tom's skull. As she sat and watched, tears ran down her face. But a pretty, joyful smile was on her lips and she kept rubbing her wet pussy, cumming again and again while she watched the pet begin to work on the man she had loved so much.

Soon the creature had burrowed into the back of Tom's head. His eyes flew open and he sat up. "Untie me," he commanded. Monica, her hands and arms shaking did as she was told.

As soon as he was free, Tom roughly threw Monica on the bed. He quickly began to tie her up, just as she had been. When he was finished, he stared down at her coldly. "You want fucked, don't you bitch?" he sneered.

"Oh god yesss...." She moaned. "I need it so bad.."

"You love being tied up and helpless, controlled, don't you slut? Love how it feels?"

Monica's shaking body twitched in a small orgasm just hearing his words.

"Mmmm....fuck yah I...d...d..do..."

"Tell me how you love being helpless and controlled!" Tom directed.

Monica's head was rolling side to side in ecstasy, her eyes fluttering.

"I..I...l...lo..love it so..f...fu..fuckin..m..mu...much! I need t...to..to..fee...feel like this."

"How?" he demanded, pressing the issue.

"H..h..helpless...t..to..tot..totally....c..con...cont..controlled.."

Tom's blank face smiled cruelly. "I know you do, bitch." And then he pounced.

Tom's cock was in her face before she knew it. She opened her full, wet lips greedily, desperate to have Master's/Tom's cock deep in her mouth. He began to face fuck her with a fury. His cock slapping and jamming into her lips as she tried to lick and suck him off through his frenzy. She couldn't stop her body from twitching and shaking with his every thrust. It was heaven. Soon he exploded with a massive orgasm. His jism flooded her mouth and throat as the gorgeous young girl swallowed like mad trying to ingest every drop of her man's cum. After a moment, he pulled back and blasted her sweaty face and heaving tits with warm, white jism. She purred and groaned as her pussy baked and shook with her own intense orgasm. After he was done, he left his cock dangling by her panting, moist mouth. She watched in blessed out haze as once again, the swelling she had seen in Bob's dick started in Toms. A swelling that moved slowly up his shaft to its head.