Bedroom Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate turned down the music and looked at me. "What are you doing?"

"I stripped."

"Not all the way," Crystal said.

"You want me to strip naked?" I was incredulous.

They both nodded and then turned the music back up. There was only about thirty second left to this miserable song and I stood up and took off my underwear. They giggled, and I knew why. "I'm a little nervous," I argued. Of all the times I've been betrayed by an erection, you'd think the one time you want to be big, it wouldn't be a problem. I wasn't exactly tiny, but in my current state, I'm sure any pictures of guys they might have seen online would be way bigger.

So, as the music ended, I just stood there without a stitch on looking at the girls laugh at me. I felt like my guy downstairs was shriveling back into me by the second. "Look," I said. "I was a good sport, now make good on your promise and show me something. See if you can impress my dick, and I promise it will impress you."

"Sure," Kate said between giggles. "What do you want us to do?"

"Strip," I said obviously.

They both shook their heads. "Not quite. Ask us to take something off, and we will."

This was their game after all. "Fine, take off your tops."

"How predictable," Crystal sighed, but they complied.

"One at a time," I said, my dick already beginning to stir at the thought of them shedding clothes.

Kate went first. She slowly undid the tie in front of her shirt, creating an open front in the top. She pulled the two sides straight down, letting me see the center of the lacy white bra I had picked out and pushing her cleavage together. Then she turned around, flashed the wall, by opening the shirt completely, and then looked over her shoulder at me as she slid the sleeves off. She shook her hips a bit as she turned around, letting me see how the soft white cups held her perfect breasts snug against her chest.

Crystal was next. She unbuttoned her blouse from the bottom, pulling the shirt wide after each one to show me her tight stomach and the diamond stud in her navel. She kept that pattern all the way until the last button, giving me a brief view of a brightly colored bikini top before the shirt closed again for the top button. She didn't turn around, but after undoing the top button, she just let the shirt hang naturally. It stayed closed for a while, but after shaking her shoulders a bit, her large chest pushed through, and the halves of the shirt slid down either side.

She had massive breasts, too, barely squeezed into one of Kate's triangle bikini tops. It was a bright yellow tropical print that, contrasted with her deep tan, made her skin come alive. She gently pulled the shirt off her shoulders and let it slide backwards off her arms. She put her hands on her hips and struck a great pose.

"Better?" Kate asked.

"What do you think?" I said, my hand moving down to heft my new size. The girls looked down and smiled. I wasn't erect, but I was definitely engorged now.

"Much better," they both said. Kate turned to her dresser and pulled out some underwear and tossed it at me. "You like girl's underwear? Then put these on."

I held up the sports bra and large white panties. "They're from my chubby days," Kate explained, "they should fit you."

The panties were beyond granny panties. They had some type of control top that would probably go up several inches past my waist. They were an extra large pair, and looking at Kate's slim waist, I had a hard time believing these were hers. The idea that they wanted me to put on her mother's underwear did cross my mind.

"Put them on or my dad finds out," Kate said.

I did as I was told. I put one foot through at a time, and the leg holes were not easy to pull up over my thighs. It was even harder to stuff my swollen package inside the narrow strip that made up the crotch. Each of my balls took turns sliding out either side as I shoved the other in. The girls laughed. They better get naked by the end of this or I would be very upset.

The crisscross banded top of the panties hugged tight against my abdomen and I could see how these could slim your appearance. My dick was straight up inside. It would be tough to get an erection in these, and if I did, I would still be several inches from poking up above the waistband.

Now the bra. It was a sports bra with no cups and was not an extra large. I was pretty sure this was something she wore now while working out. Still, it was a very stretchy knit material, and the give in the bra usually used for stuffing in breasts, I used just to get it around my chest. It actually wasn't too uncomfortable once I got it on. In the process of shifting my body to get it on, my left nut slipped out again, and I didn't bother to fix it. There was no more music anymore, and I just stood there with an exasperated look on my face when I was done.

"You look very pretty," Kate said as both girls laughed. I didn't mind. Their laughter was deep enough to make their breasts jiggle. "And since you heard, that I masturbated last night thinking about you checking me out, and since you want to try on my underwear and be in my room, you should also learn how I get off."

She turned around and produced the vibrator she. "Now you will do it like a girl does it." She handed me the vibrator. I looked at it, and then at the straight jacked my dick was in. With my sack squeezing out of either side of the panties, it almost looked like I had huge pussy lips. But I didn't. What was I supposed to do with the vibrator?

"Use it through the panties," Kate explained.

"Maybe if you showed me how you do it-"

"Not a chance," Kate cut me off. "I know a pervert like you has seen enough videos on the internet to know how it is done. Now get to work."

I wanted to argue. But I didn't know what to say. I thought being the sex toy for a couple hot teenage girls would be thrilling, but so far having them laugh at me and dress me up in girl's underwear and then have me masturbate with a vibrator wasn't that much fun. The lack of "fun" translated to my dick, and it started to shrink back down inside the white vise around my body.

I removed the plastic texture pad that was on top of the vibrator and just used the three metal nubs. I turned it to its lowest setting and started to massage myself through the panties. I found the base of my dick easily enough, but the vibrations tickled more than anything else. I tried rubbing it up and down, but I didn't know how this was ever going to excite me enough to actually be successful.

"With guys-" I tried to explain.

"You're not a guy right now," Crystal interrupted. "You need to learn to do it like a girl."

"Do girls ever use visual aids?" I asked.

Kate's eyes unconsciously went to the boy band poster that hung over the foot over her bed. It was positioned so she could see it straight on if she were sitting up in bed. Dirty little girl. Kate saw that her eyes betrayed her. "What do you want?"

"Take off your shorts and skirt."

The girls looked at each other and nodded. I turned the vibrator off, but kept rubbing myself as the girls gave me a little show. Crystal went first this time. She first smoothed out the skirt on her legs, rubbing her hands over her hips and butt. She rotated her hips a little as she rubbed, getting her self in a groove. Eventually, she moved her fingers to the back zipper and pulled it down.

She turned around and slowly slid the skirt down. The bikini bottom beneath was loosely tied, and it started to come down with the tight skirt as it slid over her round ass. She felt the cooler air on her cheeks as she gave me a half moon, and paused to pull the bottoms up before continuing to slide the skirt down.

Soon the skirt was on the floor and she bent at the knees to stick her ass out toward me and shake it around. The ties at her hip were calling out to me as they flopped around on her legs and butt, but she pulled herself up before I could reach out to grab one. She turned around to show off the front. She had a great stomach and smooth tanned thighs that the yellows and oranges in the bikini brought out beautifully. I would get those offer her I promised myself.

Kate went next, and didn't turn around. Instead, she undid the button on her shorts and pulled the zipper all the way down showing off the white front of the thong she was wearing. She left them alone for a while, letting her hands roam up her body, cupping her breasts and rising above her head as she bent her knees to wiggle her but down to the floor and back up again.

When she was back standing straight, her hands went to her hips with her thumbs inside her shorts. She pushed down on them slowly, revealing more of the white thong until I could see it curl back under her body. She did turn around then, showing off her tight ass in the thong and bending at the waist to pull her shorts all the way down, showing off the bulge of her pussy lips through the thin fabric. She held that pose for a couple seconds, wiggling her ass and then stood back up and turned around.

I was hard now, and I continued to rub the metal nubs of the vibrator around my cock, feeling the veins move and slide under the pressure. Both of my balls had escaped out the sides of the panties, and I tried to shift in my seat to pull them down in the back to give me a little slack.

"You don't have it on," Crystal critiqued. "You have to turn it on at least or it won't work."

It would work fine if they kept stripping, but I satisfied her by thumbing it on to the lowest setting. The vibrating feeling was not unpleasant, but it wasn't what I was used to. The more I thought about it, the more I realized my position of wearing women's underwear and masturbating to an audience. I felt the pressure in my cock start to lessen, and I knew I needed more.

"I think you guys need to keep taking things off."

"I don't think so," Crystal said with a smile. "You need to earn this show, and you won't get to see anymore until you do what we've asked."

"Well, you need to give me something," I pleaded. My eyes spotted a pump lotion container on Kate's vanity. "How about you two apply lotion to each other?"

They both looked where I had and saw the bottle. They exchanged looks and shrugged. "Okay," Kate replied.

"Men," Crystal sighed, "they are so high maintenance. He's really like a little girl." They both looked at my outfit and laughed again. However, they did (bless their hearts) go get the lotion bottle.

Crystal did Kate first, pumping the white lotion into her hand and the rubbing it onto her friend's back. She started slowly, but soon moved her hands in big sweeping motions, following the contour of Kate's hourglass figure, over her hips and rubbing her bare ass. Her fingers slid under the back of the bra strap and rotated around so the tips of her fingers just caressed the side of Kate's breasts. The shorter girl purred at this, and then they got into it.

Crystal liberally added moisturizer and went all over her friend's body, creaming her thighs and stomach, her fingers playing with the top of the thong, dipping inside an inch or two with each pass. Crystal massaged the ribcage, her knuckles pushing up under the hard bottom of the push-up bra and revealing the bottom of Kate's full breasts.

Kate moaned and purred as Crystal's fingers worked the moisturizer into her. And I worked the vibrator into me, pushing hard into my cock and rolling the head of the device over every inch of my throbbing member.

Soon Kate had had enough and she turned to do Crystal. Instead of pumping it into her hand first, she tilted the bottle and shot the cream at Crystal in the front. It looked like a cum shot to me, splashing against her breasts and dripping down her stomach to outline the top of her bikini bottoms. Kate wasn't deterred by the edges of clothing either. The string bikini top didn't have the hard under wires or padding of the bra, and Kate's fingers slipped easily under the brightly colored triangles to massage Crystal's massive breasts.

She was aggressive and fast, but also careful, not letting me see anything other than the cleavage I had seen before. She was fully cupping each breast, and as she moved her hands in and out of the suit, she made sure the small triangles always fell back in place. Crystal was oblivious to her level of exposure though as her head was rolled back and her mouth open in a silent moan. Her shoulders rolled back and forth, with her massage, enjoying ever bit of it. I saw Kate tweak her tits a few times, and when she finally removed her hands, Crystal's nipples were poking through the thin material.

The two girls were facing each other, giving me a side view of the action, and as Kate wrapped her arms around her friend to spread the moisturizer, I watched her pull the bikini bottom into her butt crack creating an impromptu thong. Kate worked the butt cheeks, kneading them like dough, lifting and pushing them together with vigor.

Above, their breasts were now pushed together, shifting their cleavage up and down as Kate moved about her friend's body. She put her fingers under the side ties and rotated them back to the front. Her finger tips found the jackpot deep in the front of her bikini, and Crystal went rigid as she bit her lip and thrust her hips against the curious fingers.

I was building up fast, watching the show in front of me. The unorthodox method of jerking off was not speeding things along as it should, and I knew if I could have my dick out in my hand, I could hit them from where I sat. Instead I was built up to the brink, but I didn't know how to push myself over the edge.

Watching their bodies mash together should have been enough, but I knew I needed just a little bit more. "You guys should kiss," I said weakly, my voice coming through as squeaks.

As if they had been waiting for me to say just that, Crystal tilted her head back down and met Kate's coming up. Their tongues touched first, pushing their way into each other's mouths as their breasts continued to roll against each other. Their hands curled around their bodies, feeling up each other's asses and pulling at their bottoms as if they needed to come off.

I agreed, but right now I had to deal with the fact that I was about to explode. "ahhhhAAAHHH . . ." I started unconsciously, and the girls in front took a brief pause in their oral exploratory adventures to turn cheek to cheek to look at me while their hands paused on each other's butt cheeks.

I know about that spot right in front of the anus that if you apply pressure during sex, the orgasm doubles and quadruples in intensity. There was plenty of pressure their now and I could feel my contractions as my body tried to push my ejaculate past. Finally the pressure was too much and I cried out as my body sat up straight. I dropped the vibrator on the carpeted floor and my hands when to my cock. It was still pinned to my abdomen, but it convulsed the same, filling Kate's panties with shot after shot of cum.

The girls watched in amazement as the white cotton became wet and transparent, revealing the amazing sexual activity below. It was probably one of the largest cum shots I had ever had, as I had been too nervous to jerk off in my friend's house, so it had almost been a full week. Yet none of it flew through the air and just worked its way through out the panties.

I finally relaxed when it was over, leaning back in the chair, exhausted. The girls released each other and came over to kneel next to me to get a closet look. Their faces were inches away, but they didn't touch me. Instead they watched as the rock hardness of my erection left me, and my dick squirmed in its own liquid like an eel in an aquarium.

They mumbled something to themselves, but my head was ringing, and I didn't hear it. Instead I flexed my dick muscles a few times, more for myself than them, but they giggled and chatted all the more as I did it.

"You did a good job," Kate finally said, moving away from me and standing up. Crystal moved away too, but she stayed low, her eyes still fixed on the unique sight in front of her. "Now it is time to clean up. Follow me."

She started to walk to the door, but I was still sitting down, breathing hard. "Wait a minute," I struggled to say. "I'm not going anywhere like this." I was wearing a cum soaked pair of granny panties and a sports bra.

"You will go where we say, or you will not see anything else," Crystal argued.

"I think I've done enough to see everything you have," I argued.

Kate put her hands on her hips as she stood at the door. "Remember who was snooping in whose bedroom. We don't have to show you anything and I still have every right to tell my father what you were doing and what you . . ." she motioned toward my soaked panties, "did." She opened the door. "My mom is still in the basement for at least another hour, and Dad and Jeff won't be home for another 2 hours at least. Come."

I didn't have the strength to argue, and I wanted these panties off me as soon as possible. I got up on weak knees and stumbled after Kate, with Crystal walking behind me. I heard her chuckle at how my sweaty butt must look in the underwear, but I didn't care. I would get these girls in the end. I knew I would.

The trip to the bathroom was short, and Crystal hurried in behind me to shut the door and lock it. The shower and tub were separate and the shower stall was nice and big. There was a flip down chair in the back of it so a woman could shave her legs in there.

"Get in the shower and take those off."

I didn't need to be told twice. I pulled the sticky panties off and hoped they were eventually going in the trash. My dick felt relieved to finally be free of that confinement, and I could feel the blood flowing again. For now I left the panties on the floor of the shower and turned on the water. I pulled off the sports bra too and didn't need to be told how to clean off. The girls sat on the large double sink and watched as I soaped up my balls and cleaned off everything.

After a few minutes I thought I was as clean as I was going to get and I turned off the water. "Not yet," Kate said. "Your time as a girl isn't over yet."

I stood naked and dripping wet in the shower, looking very much like a man, by skin red from the hot water and my dick still big. What could she want me to do know?

Kate pulled out a can of feminine shaving cream and a pink razor. She shook them in her hands as she smiled at me.

"I am not shaving my legs," I told her.

"No, no, of course not," Kate agreed. "That would be evidence everyone could see, and we would be here all night. No, you are going to shave your balls. No girl really has that hard a time shaving her legs, we do it so often. But to look good in a bikini, there is a lot more tender shaving that guys never have to experience."

Not true, I thought. I've shaved my balls before. If you want your girlfriend to put her face down there, you might as well try to make it as appealing as possible. "Okay, I'll do it, but I was promised more skin if I cooperated."

The girls nodded reluctantly and they both started to reach up behind them to unhook or untie their tops. "Stop!" I called. "I get to do it." They looked uncertain. "You want me to shave? Then I take your tops off. Don't worry, I don't bite." There was another silent exchange between them and then they walked over the few steps toward me.

I turned to Kate first. I wanted to leave the bigger breasts for lasts, but I also thought Kate was being too bossy and needed to get stripped first. She was still holding the shaving cream and razor in her hands and didn't move when I reached for her. Her eyes went up and down my nakedness until I was too close for it. My fingers gently brushed her shoulders, knocking the straps from their purchase. I pulled them down over her arms a bit, revealing some more cleavage and making her breasts jiggle.