Bedtime Stories

Story Info
Friends intervene in a yet unconsumated relationship.
1.5k words
2.62
58k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Sherl, where's the most unique place you've ever done it?” Corrine, one of the girls inquired as the rain continued to slide down the window as though it were keeping all their intimate secrets.

"The most unique ever or the most unique with Howie?”

"Well of course with Howie. I mean we are talking about our men here after all. Not everybody gets to hear all the gory details of our sex lives,” Angela added as she brought in the popcorn.

"Couldn't we just watch the movie?” Sherl encouraged nervously.

"She's hiding something,” Melanie spoke up.

"Could it be because they haven't done the deed yet,” Tamara grinned childishly.

"Does that make me so bad?” Sherl defended herself.

"It makes you abnormal is what it makes you. Look at him girlfriend! Your man has got it goin' on and if I didn't have AJ already, I'd be all over his case in a heartbeat baby!"

"So what's the deal Sherl? Are you or aren't you doing the nasty with him?”

"NO. I don't have any gory details to share with y'all. Let's just watch the movie in peace OK?” she glared at all of them.

They backed off the subject but Tamara got on the cordless and went into the kitchen.

"Tamara?” he picked up her voice instantly on the other end.

"Hi sweetie. So what are you guys up to tonight?”

"A little work. Why?”

"I think you might be more interested in what could go on over here.”

"But I thought you girls we're doing a ladies only party tonight.”

"Well yes but I have a little tidbit of info you might be interested in. Seems Howie and Sherl still haven't done the horizontal boogie and I was thinking maybe

"Say no more. I think we can wrap things up here.”

"You're the greatest. "
"We'll see you in a little while.”

"Ahh!"she turned to the assailant squirting the water gun at her.” I have to go,” she said grabbing the spray bottle she used for ironing off her counter and defending herself.

"See ya,” he returned as Tamara dropped the phone running from her attacker Corrine.

"What's going on?” Howie inquired as his friend turned off the cordless in hand.

"We're gonna wrap things up here. It's Friday night and we're on a mission,” AJ commanded their collective attentions as he entered his living room.

"What kind of mission?” Brian spoke up.

"Just all of you get in the truck and you'll find out soon enough.”
"What are we doing at your girl's house Age?” Howie inquired.

"You'll see soon enough ,” AJ burst through the front door.

"Nothing like making an entrance.”

"Something tells me he's got a good reason for doing this and would you look at that, there's mine,” Brian shuffled off over to Melanie as Howie took notice of Tamara and Sherl's absences from the room.

"So what's up man? We crashed their little party and Tammy and Sherl are nowhere to be found.”

"Yes they are. Yours probably just went running off to hide in some unknown corner of the house. Is there something we should be knowing about that you aren't telling us about you and Sherl D?”

He was hesitant in his answering of the question at hand.

"You may as well tell me Howard because Tam already spilled the beans.”

"Why is it so imperitive that we compare notes about our current sexual relationships?”

"Because we're guys. That's what we do. Let's see if we can't find them.”

"Okay,” he reluctantly followed his friend throughout the house finally arriving at Tamara's bedroom door. He knocked on the door and Tamara asked,” Who is it?”

"Who do you think it is?”

"Hang on.”

"I can't do this,” Sherl stated.

"Yes you can. You look gorgeous. Break his heart,” Tamara moved to answer the door.” Hello gorgeous,” she directed her remark to AJ.

"So good to see you.”

"Where's Sherl?” Howie inquired.

"In there,” Tamara directed him into the bedroom as they returned to the living room which was now free of all parties involved.” Damn girl! You certainly know how to throw a party.”
"You think?” she kissed him.

"Sherl?” he inquired as he opened the door to the sight set before him.

Tamara had set up the perfect romantic evening for them. The way Sherl wanted it to be. She sat with her legs crossed in a dusty rose floor length silk gown with small white rosebuds embroidered into the bodice and a slit clear up onto the hip as her leg swerved over to reveal her silky chocolate skin against the dim light. She sat quietly as he entered the room. He sat down next to her.” Okay, who put you up to this?”
Annoyed by his reaction, she moved from the bed and turned the overhead light on.” Did you even dare to look at me?”
"Oh come Sherl.”
"Did you ever stop thinking and just do something?”
"I'm sorry Baby.”
"Don't call me Baby anymore. Just Sherl to you from now on.”

"That's not what this is all about is it?”
"No. Just once I'd like to know you've thought of me in more than just an emotional manner. I am a woman in case you haven't noticed.”

"Come on Sherl. We've only been dating six months.”
"According to my time clock, that's three months too many we've wasted,” she turned the overhead light off returning to the bed. She placed one of her knees between his legs already attaining the reaction she wanted from him. She looked down into his blazingly brilliant brown eyes skillfully relieving him of his shirt. Seeing there would be no more arguing, she captured his lips with hers; twisting, taunting and tasting every crevice. His tongue journeyed from her mouth downward onto her body. Captivated by the sillohuette illuminated by the soft light shed on her ample bosom, he took the straining nipple between his teeth as his free hand sought out the delicated curves of her frame. As he continued to attain the pleasure of her thigh, she slid his black button down off his shoulders. His touch was briefly interrupted as he pulled his shirt the remaining length of his arms and returned to his well deserved prize. Before he could return to his task, she pressed him back toward the bed. She removed the belt adorning his slacks between her lips. His hips shifted slightly allowing her access to their removal. She happily returned to greet the swelling creature standing before her greedy eyes. She slowly teased the tip of him before engulfing him in the pleasure of her mouth. She continued her attack; pushing every button until he cried for mercy. Considering her options, she slid back over his body still draped in her silky cover.” Do you wish to continue?” she taunted as her tongue slightly outlined the shape of his lips.

With a silent answer, he relieved her of her silky cover as his mouth once again met with the fullness of her bosom. She shivered with delight at the feel of his mouth upon her body. It was everything she had imagined. He was so swift and gentle she hadn't even realized he had taken control over her as he continued his journey down the intoxicating scent of vanilla enveloping her. He nipped against the softness of her inner thigh as she felt his tongue interrogate her inner being. His tongue eagerly wove through her ripening folds as he landed upon her tantalizing protrusion. He expertly toyed with it until her back flew off the bed; her hands grasping at the sheets for dear life. She felt him release her of his excrutiating torture as he returned over her.” I really hate to ruin this moment but

"She left some on the table,” she referred to the foil covered objects on the bedside table. He returned to her, she not thinking he could drain her of any more energy than he already had, he seized her body with the utmost power as he filled her completely. His eyes met hers intermittently as their bodies continued moving in unison to the rhythm of their increased pulses. She pulled him deeper into her until she united them in their release. He rolled off of her, holding her gaze as his body refreshed itself She smiled toward him.” What?”

"You never cease to amaze me.”
"You always manage to convince me what we're doing is okay.”
"And?”
"It was better than okay. It was beautiful.”
"Just going to prove that you really do love me.”
"I never stopped thinking about you ever,” he brushed the stray dark strands carressing her cheek away from her face. The intensity from his gaze sent her heart into overdrive as their short lived romantic moment indicated they may overstayed their welcome.

"Just a second,” Sherl produced.” Til next time,” she softly lay a kiss upon his lips and let him get dressed.

She pulled her silky lingerie back on just as he opened the door.

"What happened?” Tamara squeezed Sherl for answers.

"We were just in here talking.”

"My sheets say you were doing some different kind of talking. Fess up.”

"You really wanna know? Buy the book one day and you'll find out.”

"No fair.”

Before rounding up the rest of them, AJ stopped Howie halfway down the hall.” What happened with you two in there?”

"We fought about not having sex,” he smiled glowingly.

"Who won?”

"That's between her and I."