Bedtime Stories Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll listen if she'll let me, bro," Joey responded.

George clapped his brother on the back and started down the hall past him. "You're a good man, Joe. She's lucky to have an uncle she can trust."

Trust... guilt wrenched his gut. He wasn't sure the way he felt about his niece made him someone anyone should trust right now.

.......

Jenny came home from work just before supper dead on her feet. She went straight to get a quick shower then headed to her room wrapped in a two towels -- one around her torso and one wrapping her head in a turban. She could smell supper cooking in the kitchen. It smelled like her mom's meatloaf, and her mouth watered.

In her room she noticed something new on the bed. Pajamas, very cute pajamas. Where had they come from? Maybe her mom? She'd talked to her this morning about things with her ex, and her mom always knew when she needed some comfort. She dried off and slipped into her new night clothes. They were soft and comfortable, like a hug.

When Jenny walked in for supper, her mom exclaimed, "Those look new! Cute pajamas." Jenny stared back at her, confused. Her dad would never buy her pajamas; it just wasn't his thing. Could it be... uncle Joey? Her face flushed as she realized it had to be. It made sense; they had a reading... date... tonight. He knew she was hurting too. He'd bought her comfy PJs to help make things better.

She looked down at her perfectly painted toenails peeking out from the blue legs of her PJ pants. "Thanks, mom."

When she glanced up again, Joey caught her eye across the table. He looked embarrassed. Her breath caught in her throat, and she thought her heart might skip a beat. He looked so... vulnerable. She wanted to let him know that she knew it was him. Jenny mouthed across the table to Joey when her parents weren't looking: Thank you. I love them!

.......

Jenny looked away quickly, but her uncle Joey could tell her appreciation was genuine. She glanced down at the cute teddy bear on her shirt, and his eyes followed hers. He noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. Hell, maybe she didn't normally wear a bra with her pajamas, but he'd never really looked before. Her nipples stood out erect, pressing two pretty points against the thin fabric of the shirt he'd bought for her.

The idea aroused him immediately. She was sitting there across from him, in front of her parents, wearing pajamas he'd chosen for her. He'd held them in his hands, rubbed the fabric between his fingers. Her naked breasts were brushing against the same material he'd touched earlier, and she knew they were a gift from him. She knew and she LOVED them!

He had to reach under the table to make a discrete little adjustment. Looking up again, he caught her looking at him and wondered... had she noticed?

The meal was delicious, but long and painful. Her parents tried to make small talk while tiptoeing around the issue of her break-up. Joey said very little, and Jenny excused herself from much conversation, saying work had tired her out. She did look like she was struggling to keep her soft green eyes open. Joey hoped that didn't mean she'd back out on story time.

.......

After brushing her teeth later, Jenny started to walk down the hall to Joey's room, but she hesitated. She should have told him to meet her in her own room so the ball would be in his court, not in hers! She sighed lightly and remembered the pajamas she wore -- a sign that he was thinking about her. Surely he wanted her to come to him.

Joey had his bedroom door closed at 11PM. He was still deciding what to wear. He couldn't remember every having so much trouble getting ready to see a girl, and this girl was his own niece, whom he'd just seen at dinner! He finally decided on some very soft, plaid PJ pants and a white "wife-beater" undershirt.

He hadn't been dressed five seconds when he heard her knock softly on the door. "Joe?"

He crossed the room and invited her in. Suddenly he felt nervous! It made little sense, but he was like a pimply-faced kid on his first date!

They both stood there in the center of his bedroom speechless for a moment. Finally he grabbed the book from his night table and plopped down on the bed, patting the spot next to him. Jenny plunked down beside her uncle Joey, and he cleared his throat, opening the book to read a story.

"This is crazy..." Jenny whispered.

Crazy? Joey thought. Uh oh..

"Jen, we don't have to read. I know it's kind of a... little kid thing..."

Before he could say more, Jenny turned her head, tilted her face toward him and met his deep brown eyes. She saw apprehension there, and she was quick to allay his fears. "No... I mean... it's crazy that I feel so NERVOUS about sitting in bed with my uncle reading me a bedtime story like we did for YEARS growing up. It's crazy that I feel like I can hardly breathe. It's crazy that..."

She said all of that in one breath and then ran out of things to say. Joey cupped her cheek in his left hand and rubbed her cheek, chin and around her mouth with his thumb. "I know what you mean," he whispered. He pulled his hand away and turned to the book. He'd nearly kissed her!

Then he opened the book and began to read. It was a version of Little Red Riding Hood where Red was the villain, working as a lounge singer in a night club, hunting a bewildered, bar tending wolf. There were some great funny moments, and they laughed together, which lightened the mood. When he finished reading, he closed the book, but he really did not want Jenny to leave.

"One more story?" he asked.

"Sure," Jenny said. "How about I read the next one?"

She flipped through the book and finally chose a version of Cinderella, one of her favorites. "Once upon a time..." she began to read. Normally Joey did the reading, but he found he absolutely loved hearing her gentle voice slide over the words. She sounded like warm honey, and his eyes were drawn to her mouth while she spoke. Her lips were full, and they looked so soft. Her upper lip tipped slightly upward, kind of flirty, and her lower lip spread full in an almost-pout.

When she got to "...happily ever after," and looked up, uncle Joey was staring at her. His breathing was shallow, his muscles tense. His pupils were so large that his brown eyes were deep pools of darkness.

"That was beautiful, Jenny." When he spoke to her, his voice sounded different -- full and husky. She could smell the mint from his toothpaste and a musky, citrus scent that must have been his aftershave. She'd never noticed his smell before. His eyes moved from her eyes to her lips and back again, and she was certain he was about to kiss her.

Joey looked away quickly, begging himself one last time to get a hold on his feelings before he lost control and acted on them. He stared at the wall to his left so long that Jenny began to wonder if she'd upset him somehow. She should have responded!

"Thank you," she croaked, finding her voice caught nervously in her throat. Clearing her throat she continued, "Thanks for the stories. I'll go on to bed now."

Joey brought his right hand to her slender shoulder and held her in place. "There's no hurry. Do you want to talk like we did the other night?"

She settled back against his arm and let it rest against her shoulders. He could feel the tension in her body relax. "What do you want to talk about?" She was nervous, but less nervous than she had been knocking on his door earlier.

"How about... your day. Tell me all about it."

She recounted the mundane details and her many mishaps with clumsiness and forgetfulness. "What had you so out of sorts today, niece?"

Jenny began to blush. "I... don't know." The way she looked at him then made him suspect that she knew all too well and was afraid to say. Was she feeling what he was feeling? Anything close?

"I thought about you all day," he confessed. "I wanted to get you something to... commemorate our return to bedtime stories!" As silly as it sounded when he said it out loud, it was true.

She giggled. "You thought about ME? ALL day?" she said with disbelief.

"Yes, ma'am. I thought about little ol' you all doggone day. Couldn't get a blame thing done." She always laughed when he used funny voices like that.

"What did you think about?" She was shy about asking, but she wanted to know if his thoughts were anything like hers.

"Well..." he took some time to think about how to answer. "I thought about making you laugh. I thought about your smile. I thought about holding you the other night while you cried.... about your little girl innocence mixed with this new grown woman I haven't really gotten to know yet... but I want to."

Jenny took a deep breath and decided to go for it. "I... thought about you too. I thought about... how you always comfort me when I'm feeling down... how you look so... you're handsome in this really grown-up manly way, and I don't know how I missed that happening while you were away at college. I thought about how you make me feel safe. I thought about... about your eyes, and the way they seem to get bigger when you look into mine..."

Uncle Joey still didn't know if she'd thought about him THE WAY he'd thought about her. How could he find out? "Jenny... I know you're hurting. I don't want you to... to react to me any certain way because of that. I want to comfort you. I want to be around you. You're my niece and my friend and I love you... but something seems different between us. I don't want to take advantage of you. Do you... is something different to you too?"

He held his breath. He squeezed her tight against his side just in case he'd never get to do it again. "Uncle Joey?" Something about her calling him uncle in this context aroused him more than it should. "Uh... I know what you mean. But you're not taking advantage of me at all! You're being a perfect gentleman. I can't imagine you being anything but!" But she could... she could imagine him being all kinds of "anything but," and she'd been doing it all day.

"Maybe you don't understand what I mean, precious." He tried again, one last time before giving up. "I thought about you all day the way I'd think about someone I wanted to... be with. BE with. I have feelings for you that are new, and if you want me to push those aside and pretend nothing ever happened and go back to normal, Jenny, I will. But..." This was probably a really bad idea, but he pushed it out anyway. "...I want you to know that I want you. I think you are the most desirable, delectable, beautiful, mouth-watering woman I have ever encountered, and being in your presence lately has made my life seem more complete."

He couldn't believe he'd actually said those things, the very things he'd told himself it was a BAD IDEA to say to her. What happened to proceeding with caution?!

"Joe... Uncle Joey." She giggled a little. "I like calling you that." She was nervous, and it made her sound immature when she wanted to sound adult and serious. "I feel... I never realized..." She didn't know how to phrase what she wanted to convey to him.

Frustrated, Jenny let out her breath in a big huff. Joey raised his eyebrows and looked into her eyes intently. She squeezed her eyes shut to try once more. It was easier when she couldn't see him looking at her. "Joey, I've loved having you back home. I wish I'd spent more time with you over the past few years when you were here instead of wasting time with guys who weren't worth it. I wish I'd noticed before now how handsome you are. I wish I'd realized how kind, how talented... you know, you make the best pancakes I've ever had in my life! I love them... I love you, Joe. Not... niece-uncle. I. Love. yo..."

Before Jenny could finish, Joey leaned in and claimed her plump lips for himself. He sucked her pouty lower lip into his mouth and bit on it softly. Jenny moaned against his lips. So she liked that. He did it again.

He licked across both her lips. When she parted them, he pushed his tongue inside and found hers. She met his kiss with such urgency and desire. He'd never had another kiss like it.

Jenny rose to her knees, her mouth still connected to Joey's, and slung her right leg over his legs. She settled her round, young ass down against his thighs and continued kissing him.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer as she placed her hands on his strong shoulders, reached up and twisted her fingers into his thick, dark hair, pulling his face closer to hers. This wasn't what Joey had expected to happen, but he was loving it. He let himself go and just enjoyed the moment with his sweet little niece.

As their kiss deepened, Jenny felt the wetness from her arousal dripping from between her pussy lips, making her thighs slick and dampening her new pajama pants. It turned her on even more to know that, the wetter her uncle made her, the more she soaked the pants he'd gifted her that very day.

Soon Joey could smell the soft, sweet musk of Jenny's arousal. He wanted to feel it, to feel her. Joey removed his left hand from her waist and moved it between her legs. He brushed against the material of her blue pants and was surprised to find them absolutely soaked through. He groaned. "Oh, Jenny... You're soaking wet."

"You did that to me," Jenny whispered. Her lips were beside his ear now, and she flicked her tongue against his earlobe after she said it. "Do it more..." Then she sucked his ear lobe into her mouth.

That was one of the things that drove him crazy. How could she know? He grabbed her hips and pulled her firmly down against his lap, rising up to press his rock hard erection against her wet little pussy. He rubbed his cock up and down against her pussy through their pajamas until his pants were soaking wet too. With the added dampness, the material seemed thinner, and he thought he could feel his cock sliding between her actually pussy lips! She wasn't wearing any panties.

It was more than Jenny could take. She wanted MORE of him. She wanted to see him, feel him. She reached for his pants and tugged the waistband away from his taut abs. As he moved against her, she reached inside and sought his thick cock. Oh, it was so very hard. And big. It really was thicker than her wrist.

When Joey felt Jenny's warm hand wrap around his pulsing shaft, he groaned. He grabbed her arm, then grabbed her hips and lifted her from his lap. He hooked his thumbs into the waist of his pants on either side and, in one swoop, he was nude from the waist down. He wanted to give her foreplay and hours of pleasure; he didn't want to rush things, but right now, he couldn't think clearly enough to pace their play at all.

Jenny gasped. Even though she'd seen his cock before, it seemed even bigger now. "Joey... I knew you were big, but I had no idea... you're massive. It's beautiful." She reached for his throbbing erection and traced his thick veins with her small fingers.

Joey threw his shirt aside and sat there naked while she played with his manhood, enjoying the sensation of her tentative touch.

She loved the way she could feel his pulse when she wrapped her hand around his shaft. She'd never had the opportunity to just look at a man like this and enjoy his body and the way it responded to her touch. She felt powerful every time his cock jumped toward her gentle fingers.

"It won't break." Joey chuckled. "Do whatever you want with it, precious."

Jenny thought for a moment and then bent forward. She'd only done this a few times, and she was pretty sure she wasn't very good at it. But his cock was so... perfect... it begged to be inside her mouth, and she wanted to taste it!

Opening her mouth wide, Jenny slid her warm, wet lips around the tip of Joey's rigid length. Joey let out a sound that barely seemed human, "Unnnnngggh." He bit down on his fist to stop himself before he woke Jenny's parents.

As Jenny slid her soft, full lips down the length of his shaft, the sensation drove him absolutely wild. He managed to keep his voice quiet. "Jenny... ohhhh Jenny. I love your mouth."

He didn't know how she would react if he talked dirty to her, but he wanted to talk that way now more than he ever had in his life. He decided to try it. "Suck my fucking cock with that sweet little mouth. You're a good girl. Good niece."

Jenny was stunned. She never expected her uncle Joey to talk to her like that, but she was even more surprised at how incredibly hot it sounded rumbling from his lips in his low baritone. She let him fall from her mouth in her astonishment and responded, "Oh, Joey. Oh wow. Keep talking to me like that."

He did. He reached under her little t-shirt and grabbed her hard nipples, pinching them while she licked his balls. "Those are full of cum for you, sweetness. You're going to swallow all that cum for your uncle, aren't you, baby?"

Jenny nodded and returned to his shaft, taking him deep into her mouth, and, to his surprise, down her throat. Where did she learn to do that?! He'd have to ask later. When he was balls-deep, she began to gag a little, then eased him back out, flicking her tongue against his taut skin the entire way.

She drew back from him and spit on the head of his cock. He never expected her to be so dirty about it, and he moaned loudly as she began to use her saliva to jack him off. She pushed her lips around his head again, then licked circles around it like a lollipop. She sucked him hungrily and found that she was eager to taste his hot cum.

He felt his orgasm building quickly and knew he should warn her. He didn't know if she'd really want her uncle's sperm filling her belly. "Jenny... Jenny, if you don't stop, I'm going to cum."

She didn't stop. She answered, "Mhmmm," with her mouth still full of cock. The hum of her lips against his cock was amazing. She kept on, and, if anything, her vigor increased. He loved that she wanted his cum! Joey's body tensed and then his semen shot into her mouth in a thick stream.

"Jennyyyyyyyy." He muffled his cry with his fist in his mouth.

Jenny nearly gagged as the stream hit the back of her throat. She began swallowing immediately. It was so much she couldn't swallow fast enough, and his cum drizzled down her chin. When he'd finished she licked him once or twice more, cleaning the salty cum from the head of his spent cock.

"You... are delicious," Jenny asserted.

Then he kissed her, tasting his cum on her tongue. "You're amazing," he whispered back.

Joey let his head fall back against the headboard. He hadn't meant to just... sit back and let her pleasure him, but she had a gift!

"Jenny, that was the best... I've never had better... from anyone."

"Really? I've only done that a few times. I love your cock. It's perfect," she responded sincerely.

12