Bee and David Ch. 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching in, she pulled out a medium sized, lily white square box.

"Just a thank you for being you."

A squeal rang through the room.

She dropped the box and held a pair of glitter Christian Louboutins.

"Oh my God! You didn't!"

She threw her arms around CoCo's dainty shoulders.

"I love you, Cleopatra Colt!"

CoCo laughed. "I love you too, babydoll."

"These must of cost a fortune," Bianca let her go.

"No, I got some connects in L.A and they hooked me up and there's more."

Bianca gestured towards the bed. They sat as she collected more gifts.

A black unmarked rectangular box slid out alongside a smaller beige one.

Ripping the bow off, she opened the black one and her mouth dropped.

"Oh you are the best friend ever!"

She pulled out a turquoise strapless dress with a vinyl waistband. It subtly warmed her heart and a faint memory jogged through her.

It was soft yet edgy. Feminine and stunning.

She reached for the smaller box and opened it.

Looking up at CoCo, her heart melted.

An 18 carat, gold necklace with a half heart pendant set in white diamonds radiated.

"I've got the other half," she told her.

Bianca looked over and CoCo ran it through her fingers.

"I don't know what to say. Thank you so much. You didn't have to, though."

"Girl, hush. I had some amazing shopping sprees in L.A. and I thought about how little we spoke since I left. Consider this guilt spending."

"Really expensive, guilt spending."

They shared a laugh.

*knock*

*knock*

"Uh, Bee, you've gotta come out right away, girl," Dre's voice lifted them from their laughter.

"Um okay," Bianca hesitantly told him.

Putting away her new dress she asked for CoCo's help in putting on the necklace.

She gladly obliged.

Bianca slipped on the Louboutins and tested her balance. After a few minutes, she felt the familiar feel of control wash over.

She needed this.

Walking past her closet mirror, she barely recognized the stunning young lady who looked back.

She grabbed her black leather wristlet as CoCo led the way out.

*********************************

Walking back towards the living room she saw her friends standing in a circle, clearly fascinated over something or someone.

"Hey," she called out. "What's up?"

The figures one by one moved to the side so that her view of their interest popped out.

She smelled that familiar scent of smokey mint and her heart raced.

Sitting comfortably with a snug smile and twinkling gray eyes, was David.

The air chilled as silence sliced through.

"Hello, darling," he smiled.

She saw the girls blush and rolled her eyes.

"Hey Gabby," she greeted trying to hide a smile.

He rose and sauntered over to her. Eyes blazing with a steel grace. Lips set into a wicked smirk.

She held steady, watching his long strides set in supermodel mode and that cocky way he ran a hand through his hair.

He reached for her hand and laid his signature kiss on it.

Turning to her group of eager friends, his smile widened, making all except Lanely and Kari, groan with lust.

She had to admit, he did look exceptionally piquant.

Creased black slacks hung deliciously over loafers. Another crisp linen shirt cloaked his broad, muscular physique. The top three buttons lay open, showcasing a light, well defined chest.

He pulled her into a hug. Wrapping his arms around her waist and sliding them up her back. A fresh yet sharp flowery perfume besieged his understandings.

Her arms draped around bulky shoulders as she held him close.

He never wanted to let go.

Seeing her dressed so divinely sexy, really got him raging. Her figure fitting dress showed enough without showing too much. She sprouted in the red bottoms that sculpted her shapely calves.

Her hair!

He shook his head, thinking he was imagining it but she changed her hair.

Once thick and artfully curly, her dark mane, now bone straight, hung majestically over her shoulders and dangled neatly towards her waist. Still thick and full, not one curly strand remained.

The beautiful half heart pendant suspended between her budding cleavage set the tone for her outfit.

Sexy.

Sumptuous.

Pristine.

His domineering side set in.

How could he let her out looking this delectable? Some shark toothed prick would swallow her whole.

She turned and introduced him to her friends while he devised a plan to keep an eye on one of his most important treasure.

"Guys, this is David. David, these are my best friends."

With the individual greetings over with, she turned to him.

"This is a nice surprise," she crinkled her nose.

His grip on her waist tightened, "Can't a fellow just stop by to say hi?"

She squinted at him.

"I'm watching you, Crete," she joked.

He smiled as his dimples deepened and kissed her bare shoulder.

"You look so beautiful," he complimented.

A shiver ran through her.

The tense atmosphere disappeared as drinks were passed around.

"You did eat a proper meal before hand?" he questioned. Silvery eyes a light.

She looked up.

Inane, composed posture giving nothing away.

"If I say yes, will you stop worrying?"

He passed a champagne flute filled with a rose color liquor to her.

"No. You're a rare gem," he conceded, pulling her face to his. Mannish yet manicured fingers tucked under her chin. "And I'll always worry."

She chuckled.

His eyes traveled down to her flawless....everything.

The spicy lipstick she wore turned her lips a luscious scarlet.

He itched to bite them.

"See something you like?" she baited noticing his provocative stare.

Bits of gray swirled in his eyes, hypnotizing her.

"Yes," his voice dropped to a sensual tone. Seeing her dressed so hot and out of her usual element made his mouth water. "You look amazing."

She looked down, "Thanks," she mumbled. "Do you wanna come with us?"

"Maybe later, I've got some tedious legal stuff to take care of. I wanted to see you off and say behave."

She nodded, "Gabby, I'm a woman. We were created to misbehave."

A mischievous smile played on her lips.

Laughing, he kissed her hand again and started for the door.

"Leaving so soon?" CoCo called.

David turned back to the expectant crowd.

"Yes," he grinned, eyes honing in on Bianca. "But, you'll be seeing a lot of me."

And with that he was out the door.

Their attention turned back to her.

She swallowed the contents of the glass in one sip.

"Not talking about it tonight," she warned them. "Somebody refill my glass."

They groaned in frustration.

"Someone's been a busy bee," Maddie hummed fixing Cynthia's little black dress.

Ignoring Maddie's prodding, she handed her glass to Lanely who dutifully indulged her.

"Who bought the Rosè?"

She saw two opened bottles on the dining room table.

"Your mystery man did," Dre said, rolling his neck and snapping a finger at her.

"Keep talking and we're gonna make you the designated driver," Bianca snapped back.

"Child please," Dre laughed at her in a voice entirely too high pitched. "I made you the drunk you are today."

She laughed at his feistiness and accepted the fresh glass from Lanely.

His cinnamon colored face peeked over; wide, tawny orbs of enchantment flooded her.

*Thanks* she mouthed.

He raised his glass with a light smile and nodded.

"All of this wine sipping is really cute but who's taking shots with me?"

They turned to CoCo, setting up shots of tequila.

Bianca downed the rest of the sweet tasting drink and grabbed Lanely.

Everyone else walked over to the dining room table and grabbed a shot of tequila.

Raising hers, she made a toast.

"To good friends and the will to be young, adventurous and carnivorous."

A loud cheer rang out followed by a groan after tasting the potent shot.

She felt the warmth spread through her belly as a slight numbness relaxed her shoulders.

This was gonna be a good night.

*******************************

Cell phone glued to his ear, David rattled off instructions to his security team.

"Marc, you, Anderson and Hans stay close by. You've got visuals of the entire group as well as your directions. Make sure they say safe. Especially Bianca."

"Yes sir," Marc responded. "We'll check in every 45 minutes."

"Make it every 30."

David hung up and took a deep breath.

Pretty soon, he wouldn't have to be this overprotective. She'd be his and he could keep her safe.

A slow smile appeared as he walked out of her building and thought about the utter shock that encompassed her face upon seeing him.

God, she was so immaculately beautiful. It pained him to leave but in order to get closer he had to give her space without really giving her space.

A dark blue SUV pulled up and he hopped in.

"David," the driver's thick Irish accent spoke. "Another stakeout?"

David gave his mate a chuckle. "Kiaran, thanks again for this man."

"Ay no worries, lad. I still owe you for yesterday, thank you for handling it so well. I'm forever in your debt."

"That's what friends are for."

"So who are we tailing tonight?" Kiaran asked.

David looked over at the crowd of people leaving his love's building.

They walked past the tinted SUV, laughing loudly and in good spirits.

His jaw clenched when he saw Bianca and Lanely arm in arm.

The way he looked at her. It seemed so familiar but rubbed David the wrong way. He rubbed David the wrong way.

Lanely helped her into the waiting limousine, letting his hand slip down he placed it just above her bottom.

He bit his lip and a look of lust crossed his face as he checked out her statuesque figure.

David's eyes roared, "Them."

He made a mental note to dig up some information on Lanely. He might be trouble.

*********************

They pulled up to the newest club in central Belmont.

The line was wrapped around the block.

"You know the owner of Sinister?" Bianca asked CoCo as Lanely helped her step out.

"Yeah, we had a little fling last year," she informed her. "When I told him I was coming back to the Chi, he jumped through hoops to get me to come. So we're VIP, drinks are free and we get to use the exclusive bathroom."

They walked past the bouncer flashing the VIP bracelets.

The soft sound of an electro-pop song hummed as they walked through the second entrance.

Security escorted them to the VIP area; a huge balcony style terrace that overlooked the main dance floor.

A velvet rope seperated 2 VIP areas.

She glanced over at the other area and noticed a group of men staring.

CoCo said something to catch her attention but she couldn't hear over the music.

She looked back over and they were all still staring.

Turning around she looked over her shoulder, certain they were looking at something behind her.

Her entire group made their way over to their own secluded area, leaving her a few feet behind.

She turned back around and all but one dark figure sat looking at her.

She gave an awkward wave which he eagerly returned.

His heart dropped when she flashed her mega-watt smile and followed her friends, his eyes never left her. ********************************

"Here you go," Lanely yelled giving Bianca another drink.

"This is the third pineapple vodka you've bought me. Are you trying to get me drunk?" she baited him, her words slightly slurring.

"Yes," he joked. "But hey, I'm feeling a little buzzed myself. You could take advantage of ME for all I know."

She laughed at his dramatics.

Turning back around she glanced at the other VIP area. The dark figure was still staring at her.

Maybe it was the excessive alcohol but she got really annoyed.

After steading herself she made her way over to their area.

The bouncer held the rope back.

She strutted over to the group and sat down next to the attentive guy whose eyes never left her.

His eyes widened a little at how much confidence radiated from her.

"Hi," she sternly greeted, staring into his icy blue eyes.

He leaned over.

"Hello baby," a deep Southern voice took her by surprise.

"Is there a problem? You've been staring since I got here," she asked, jaw slightly clenching.

His smile twisted into a malicious grin.

He moved closer and for the first time all night a bad feeling rolled over her.

There was something off about him but in her intoxicated state she couldn't put her finger on it.

She looked across and Lanely watched her.

Looking back to the ominious stranger, she waited for a response.

"No problem, little lady. Just admiring your beauty."

"Thank you," she gave a tight smile. "But it's really impolite to stare. I hope I won't have to worry about you behaving this way the entire night. Seeing as how we're balcony neighbors."

He let a coy smile slip and for the first time since they met she took in his presence.

A southern boy. Faded blue jeans, dark blue tee and boots. Boots?

*Who the hell wears boots to a club?* she thought.

His corny "Everything's bigger in Texas" belt buckle made her scoff.

"No worries at all, sweetheart. I'll be seeing you around," he told her.

A dark shadow crept over his cobalt blue eyes, chilling her.

She stood.

"Enjoy your night," she told him, an aloofness sprouting.

"Hey, you okay?" CoCo asked once she returned.

"Peachy," she downed the rest of the drink.

They took more shots and she felt the numbness sink in.

"Let's dance, mamì," Lanely whispered to her.

She smiled and nudged Cynthia, letting her know they were headed to the dance floor.

She pulled out a pair of black slip on flats.

Bianca never danced in heels, the fear of possibly breaking her ankle outweighed any fashion mistake.

She dashed down the steps leaving Lanely a few feet behind.

He coursed through the crowded dance floor, calling her.

She lost her sensibilities.

Let her inhibitions go.

He grabbed a hold of her waist just as the tempo increased.

A mix of a techno bass and Rihanna's "We found love" hypnotized the scene.

She threw her head back just as the strobe lights erupted.

Holding her from the back, he watched as her hips swayed against his own.

They moved with a wild yet subtle fury.

Bianca led the way, fistpumping to the raveneous beat and moving as dangerously as a viper.

Lanely held her close and tried to keep up.

He loved her in this element. Hell, he LOVED her.

After an hour of what some would describe as erotic dancing, they parted, never noticing the figure watching.

He danced with a flirty Cynthia but his eyes never left Bianca.

An hour after someone pinched her ass for the third time, she decided to step away from the dance floor.

Grabbing Maddie and CoCo, she dashed to the exclusive bathroom with a full bladder.

After washing her hands, she caught Maddie staring at her.

"What?" she asked.

"Don't what me, here," she handed Bianca her phone. "Call ya cute little beau, and stop leading Lane on. You know that boy loves you."

Bianca rolled her eyes, "He doesn't love me like that and I'm not leading him on, Mad. We were just dancing!"

Maddie sucked her teeth and walked towards the exit. "Whatever helps you sleep at night, sugar."

She rolled her eyes and balanced on her tip-toes in the mirror.

Her hair grew to three times its straightened width.

All that dancing had it reverting back to its original curly state.

She looked wild yet tender and alluring.

Grabbing a band from her purse, she teased her hair into a high ponytail, taming the thickness for now.

She walked past a dimly lit corner not noticing the figure studying her.

"Bianca spotted near the east wing bathroom," a voice reported.

************************

David stood watching his love near the balcony.

Seeing her dance with Lanely made him livid.

He had always been the jealous type.

She approached the lower level bar and ordered water. Her emotions were getting the best of her as she took grateful sips.

The hairs on the back of her neck stood up as her hearing heightened.

She felt his presence before she saw him.

Looking over from the bar and towards the balcony, she froze.

His glacial gray stare stopped her heart and the music.

The only sounds she heard were the pounding of her heart and a faint yet identical sound.

Before she had a chance to blink, he descended the stairs and walked towards her.

In a state of rebellion, she rose and made a dash for the crowd, that mischievous smile lay etched on her lips.

If he wanted her, he'd have to catch her.

Game on.

12