Bee and David Ch. 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am. And happier because you're here with me right now," his hand moved to caress her full lower lip.

She unconsciously smiled, "You seem too good to be true. Forgive me for being a bit skeptical. "

"Why should you be? You're a knockout with the drive and smarts to rule the world. I'd love to have a woman like you on my arm."

"Would you?" she asked in an incredulous voice.

"Of course. I'm never letting you go my dear. I'm a man who gets what he wants and right now, I want you."

An electric shiver crept down her spine.

She nervously bit the corner of her mouth.

He watched her through hooded eyes, "You know what that does to me."

Once again, he reached up and saved her bruised flesh.

"Don't second guess yourself, love."

She wrapped her hands around his neck.

"Stop telling me what to do," she threatened.

He smiled, "Yes ma'am," then slapped her butt.

A girlish grin appeared on her face and she bit his shoulder.

"Ow!'

"See," she giggled, "I'm not all talk."

He ran a hand through her hair then grabbed a handful and yanked her head back.

A surprised gasp escaped her as he had full access to her throat.

He nibbled on her collarbone and trailed delicate kisses along her throat.

"Pull harder," she encouraged.

He grabbed more hair and yanked it back so far he almost thought he broke her neck.

She had a seemingly high tolerance for pain.

Her hands clutched the arms of the chair.

His bites got rougher. Her body hotter.

He let one last kiss linger on the base of her throat. A soft growl rose and he pulled back.

A faint purple bruise laid in the spot he teased the most.

"There's sooo much sexual tension between us, my dear."

He trailed a hand up her thigh. The smooth dark flesh and warmth that her treasure hid caused his movements to become rougher.

"What do you purpose we do about it?" she baited.

Aloof and cool dark saucers watched him.

"Give yourself to me."

He reluctantly trailed away from her heat.

"Its not that easy. I'm not that easy."

Using that devilishly long and burly finger, he traced the path of the hidden hickie.

He smiled at his handywork.

She laughed, unaware of his skills of possession.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"We're moving soooo fast."

His thumb caressed her chin, "Do you want to slow down?" he gave her a chance.

"I don't know."

His heart plummeted.

"Are you done with the nosh?" he pointed to their leftover breakfast.

She nodded.

"Let's get you showered and dressed. "I want to show you something before you head home."

************************

She slipped into the warm lace flats.

Bianca had to admit, as overprotective and mysterious as he was, David knew more about her and what fit her body then she ever thought.

The endearing lavender and lace strapless dress let her breathe while snugly accenting her.

He stood across the suite, leaning near a window and talking on his cell.

The air left his body the second she walked in.

"Yeah, yeah, no just bits and bobs. Okay. I'll give you a bell later."

He picked something up and sauntered over to her.

She shifted nervously under his blazing gaze. Thinning her faint pink lips, she smoothed the already perfect dress out.

He made her so nervous lately.

That cool panty dropping smile he unleashed, made her melt.

He was a hot summer day and she had the unfortunate fate of playing a scoop of double chocolate ice cream.

David admired the sweetheart neckline. Tender dark flesh peeked out as her bust sat proud.

"You know, a simple tee and some jeans would have done the trick. Not that I'm being ungrateful."

He used his forefinger to tip her face towards him then planted a knee weakening kiss on her.

"And miss you looking this heavenly?" he replied.

She laughed under him.

"I've never met a woman who fills out simple pieces of cloth so well. I'd bet you look good wearing a feather."

His voice chilled and he pulled her closer.

Unraveling the necklace he took off last night, he leaned over her shoulder and fastened it.

Stepping back, he got a full view.

She radiated beneath the frilly lace and fair lavender. Glowing brighter than any piece of jewelry he owned, she dropped that smile and he turned red.

"Its reassuring to see that I can have an effect on you, too."

He shook his head while a lascivious smile cradled his lips.

"I must be a plonker because I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Rubbish," she teased, imitating him.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled a lengthy hug from deep within.

Her heart beat slowly, and it scared her. It was as if it tried to match a distant beat.

She pulled back in shock as she realized what her body was doing.

*Too soon,* she chastised her heart.

"You okay, love?" David asked, feeling her tense up.

"Yeah," she looked everywhere but at him. "Just remembered my phone's dead and my friends have probably been trying to contact me."

He let her go and walked over to the bedside table; picking up her phone, he handed it to her.

"You're rarer than you let on. Shall we go?"

She looked down at her phone and her face fell.

Over 45 missed calls and over half of them were from Lanely. 56 new texts and 22 voicemails.

"My clothes?" she asked.

"Marc will load everything in the car," he held out his hand. "Come."

She took it and followed him out of the suite and into an exquisitely decorated hallway.

The antique details and modernly sophisticated paneling popped out.

He held her hand tighter whenever others passed.

She squeezed his every time a woman gave him the eye. Which was frequently. She wanted to draw the word "mine" across his forehead just so they'd stop eyeing him.

But he wasn't. No matter how many times he hinted at how he wanted to be hers, he wasn't. She wasn't a piece of property either.

*We're just having fun. Nothing more,* she told herself.

They stepped into a half crowded elevator.

An elderly white couple smiled warmly at them.

The woman, in a much younger black couple, threw daggers at Bianca. She smirked then rolled her eyes.

Bianca laughed softly.

Her boyfriend on the other hand checked her out every chance he got. When Bianca's callous eyes met his toffee colored ones, he winked.

She squinted and threw him a hardened look before turning back to deepen her embrace with David.

Surprisingly, he was staring ahead. His jaw clenched.

As soon as the door to the lobby opened, he flew with Bianca out and gracefully dragged her to the front doors.

Looking her over once more, the new pissed expression threw him through a loop. Her hands were firmly placed on her hips.

"What?" he asked innocently enough.

She leaned closer, "Don't drag me. I don't care how uncomfortable the situation is."

"He practically eye humped you."

"Guys have totally stared at me in worsening ways. I'm not a piece of meat and I don't parade around like it," she moved closer and threw her arms around his waist. "When will you realize I'm tougher than I look?"

He sighed then looked down into her bewitching brown eyes.

"Maybe never. I feel this need to protect you at all times, Bee. You're the kind of girl a guy would come back for."

She felt something stir within her at that moment. Like an ancient force waking after a long slumber.

Her glow intensified and her eyes burned into his.

"Don't make promises you can't keep," she whispered.

A sleek black Mercedes-Benz pulled up.

"I won't," he promised. "You're my honeybee."

*************************

"Don't ever do that again! You could be dead right now!" Cynthia screamed into the phone.

Bianca rode smoothly next to David and held the phone a few inches from her ear.

She returned all the texts, listened to every voicemail and returned the missed calls. Everyone from Kari to Dre were worried until she called and rectified everything.

Cynthia was another story. Bianca purposely called her last because she knew she was gonna rip her a new one.

"Do you understand me, Bianca Michelle Wilson?!"

She sighed, "Yes, Cynthia. I'm sorry I had you worrying, babe."

She laced her apology with sugar and soon enough Cynthia forgave her.

"I'm not yelling, I just worry is all. When will you be home?"

"Later maybe after 5?"

"Okay, hey I forgot to ask if it was okay that Chad was staying over for a few days? I'm gonna be visiting Stephen in Palos Hills."

"Yeah, its fine. I haven't seen Chad since we graduated. Is he still a little heartbreaker?"

"More like full blown Casanova. That's part of the reason why he's staying. He's gotta week out of school and my parents don't want him hanging around the house causing trouble while they work. I swear ever since he joined the football team, he's become a monster," she gossiped.

"He can't be that bad. Leave him with old Bee for the week. I'll straighten him out."

Cynthia laughed. "Okay, don't say I didn't warn you, he's getting dropped off at around 7 tonight. See you later, baby."

"Bye, Cyn."

She hung up and turned to David.

"All better?" he asked.

"Yes," she groaned snuggling closer to him. He held her hand. "They worry too much."

"They love you, Bee. Its normal."

She shrugged. "Where are we going?"

"Somewhere special," he replied as the car made a sharp turn.

They passed a sign.

## Beverly estates.##

They drove farther west and after not passing a house for almost 10 minutes, they pulled up to a dashingly massive mansion.

It was a grand home.

The outside proudly stood, ivory colored with a huge balcony near the top and a large front porch wrapped around the bottom.

They pulled into the draped garage.

The driver opened her door as David got out.

She looked up and for the first time noticed Marc.

His silky green eyes shone even in the dim lighting.

"Thanks, Jean-Marc."

She smiled and he unconsciously blushed.

"My pleasure, ma'am."

She held out her hand and delivered a firm handshake.

"Please call me, Bianca or Bee," she encouraged.

David walked around to their side just as Bianca dropped her worldly smile again.

He noticed his mate's face turn red as a strawberry.

Marc lowered his gaze as David snaked an arm around her waist.

"Yes, ma'am."

David caught her attention and nodded in another direction, "This way, love."

He led her through a door.

***********************

"Whoa!"

Her surprise echoed through the lobby.

The house was twice as big on the inside.

"It has a Neo-Renaissance foundation with Baroque features."

A marble stairwell elegantly spiraled down, and laid about ten feet away from them.

The great room smelled of fresh oranges. She looked up.

A grand chandelier stood watch over them.

"Crystal chandelier, nice," she complimented.

"Diamonds actually, but thanks."

"Diamonds, " she gasped. "There must be hundreds of them!"

"Thousands. Three thousand and forty seven to be exact."

He came up behind her. She turned to face him.

"You're too rich for my blood," she joked.

"You're priceless my dear. Besides money can't buy everything."

He grabbed her hand and led her through double doors and past a stainless, modern kitchen.

"Ladies," he greeted a group of middle aged, cheery eyed women.

They smiled professionally.

"This is Bianca. She's a very special friend of mine."

They greeted her, "Hello, Bianca!"

"Good morning, ladies" she beamed back.

David led her through a Neo Grec style archway and down stone steps.

They stepped into a lavish entertainment room.

It was twice a large as the suite from the Drake.

A plush dark carpet outlined the room and romantic colors clung to the furniture.

"Have you ever seen the movie: Rosemary's baby?" he asked her.

"Only a million times, its one of my favorites!"

He chuckled at her excitement.

"Great, well I'm sure you'll enjoy it a million and one times."

He led her to a row of soft seats. They were invisibly attached creating a living room love seat effect.

"You brought me to your house to watch a movie?"

He nodded draping his arm around her like teenager.

Playful gray orbs forced a sincere smile to the surface of her lips.

"Okay, I'll bite."

He grasped his shoulder, "Hopefully not to hard, eh?"

She feigned insult and gave him a push.

"Such violence," he grabbed her wrist and planted a soft kiss on the inside. "You're much to delicate to be sooo tough."

"If only you knew."

He cocked his head to the side and gave her a curious look, "The mystery that is Bee."

She smiled and cuddled up on the couch next him.

His massive physique seemed less daunting wrapped around her fragile build.

Within seconds a woman, David greeted as Hope, was at their side with drinks.

The movie started and soon they were bundled within each other and enjoying the theatricals of Mia Farrow.

He snuck little peaks of her facial expressions as the movie progressed.

He'd never get over her captivating beauty. The sheer genteel of her nature. If only she knew.

The scene approached where Rosemary character was taken by the devil.

Bianca's heart accelerated. The forbidden taboo of being forced remained a constant battle within her.

She clenched her thighs. Bit her lower lip.

David watched, fascinated at her sudden arousal.

He ran his fingertips along her bare shoulder.

A shiver flowed through her.

She looked over.

A salacious glow overtook his eyes.

For the first time in forever, she blushed and looked down.

His gaze was sooo enticing.

Those expertly large hands slithered back over her warm skin.

She looked back up and was caught in a predatory gaze so fierce everything below her belly button clenched.

Stormy gray eyes ate her alive.

Devoured her very soul.

She opened her mouth to protest for what she knew was coming next.

Only a low carnal groan escaped.

That was all he needed.

In milliseconds, his lips were upon hers. Tasting a sweetness he was sure couldn't be artificially copied.

She groaned, low and bawdy into his mouth and once again, ended up in his lap.

The neat little bun that took her so long to pin up became a frizzy up-do.

He wanted more. She could sense it.

Their kisses become deeper, wetter. More primal.

It happened at much slower rate than she expected.

He leaned in and clasped her face between his hands. They were much gentler than she remembered.

Grabbing his hands, she held them to the side.

He conquered her. Experienced lips expertly moving through innocent ones. His tongue softly caressed the inside of her mouth. She tasted like fresh mint and cinnamon sugar.

He seductively bit her lower lip. A silent "ouch" echoed off.

He needed to feel her. She grew red hot on his lap.

"Let me touch you," he demanded through pained kisses.

He tried to loosen her grip.

She shook her head.

"I can't," escaped her in a huff.

He grabbed her wrists and pulled them forward, their teeth scraped against each other as the embrace halted.

"Why?" he pulled back flustered and red.

She shifted beneath him and caught her breath.

"I--," she tried to move but he caught her in an iron grip. "----Just can't."

"No, you're fibbing," he accused.

"Fibbing?"

*Fibbing* he mouthed.

"Why don't you want me to touch you?"

She paused and desperately tried to avoid his glacial eyes.

"Its nn-not that" she stuttered.

*Fuck* her stutter was back.

After 15 years of overcoming it, this godlike specimen of a man brought her issues to the surface in the span of a week.

David looked at her with a worried expression.

He had never seen her so discouraged, so lacking in confidence. A part of him felt bad as he was the cause of it.

Bianca took a deep breath.

"I think---" she looked up at him.

Soft, loving steel eyes studied her.

And at that instant she knew. Their pull was more intense now. Something had a chance to bloom.

She mentally cursed herself, "I should go home."

He grew two heads.

"Now?" he wheezed.

"Yes, now," she answered.

Once delicately joyous eyes quickly hardened.

She couldn't.

No, she wouldn't.

"Are you okay?" he asked, again.

"Just not feeling well all of a sudden," she stared down at the plush carpet.

He accepted the obvious lie.

Pulling out his phone, he called for Marc to have the car ready.

Grabbing her hand, his gentle exterior never faultered.

He helped her into the Mercedes and held her tightly as they drove silently to her apartment.

The only sound was of Frank Sinatra belting about some dame who broke his heart.

Her sour mood seemed to fade but his eyes never left her.

They pulled up in front of her residence.

"Are you sure you're alright, darling?" he asked again.

She looked over and managed a small smile then shook her head yes.

His lips thinned and he ran a hand through his salt and pepper hair.

"Stop lying, what's wrong?"

She squinted.

Before he had a chance to react, she gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Goodbye, David."

She grabbed the Marc Jacob oversized travel bag her clothes held and leaped out of the car.

David exited shortly after but before he had a chance to call her name, she was half way up the stairs to her apartment.

Damn, she was fast.

He sighed and climbed back in.

Marc drove off.

"Why do they run?" he absent-mindedly asked his old friend.

Marc chuckled. "American girls. They're, how do you say, wild and uninhibited. Its the chase, my friend."

David nodded with a smile, "If its a chase you want, Bee, its a chase you'll get," he smirked, pulling his IPad out and setting his next plan into motion.

***********************

*That's the end of Chapter four. As you can tell the spark between Bee and David is really heating up, despite Bee's reluctance to let him in. Those of you who are patiently waiting for the sex scenes need not wait any longer. While the next chapter will tease you, when we finally approach the consummation of Bee and David, it'll be well worth it. Shoot me some feedback or leave a comment. Constructive criticism is well appreciated. I can only learn and grow. Ciao, CoCo*

12