Bee and David Ch. 04

Story Info
Bee gets lost.
5.2k words
4.56
15.4k
12

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Hey, everyone!, I know you're all like "its about damn time this gal gave us an update". And you're right. I wanna start by thanking EVERYONE for their comments and feedback. Granted, some it was hard to handle. I'm not used to negative feedback but I took it into account the fact that I want to perfect my work so criticism is the healthiest factor. So there. By the way, this chapter is short. I'm working with an amazing editor and our flow of communication is still being established. Without out further ado, here's chapter 4. Love, CoCo*

********************************

**2 weeks later**

She never thought it would happen at a time like this. She had changed. Everything changed. Her attitude, her demeanor, and her cheerfulness was gone. She was lost again.

Laying in her bed, Bianca stared up at the ceiling. Her head pounded as she thought about the events of the past few weeks.

She spoke slowly to herself: "All those years of carefully keeping my romantic feelings on a back burner and in less than a week, I find herself hopelessy in---."

**BUZZ!**

Her phone rang, breaking her from a deep thought. Thinking seemed to be all she could do, seeing as how words seemed to fail her lately.

Something told her it was David. She had been ignoring him for almost two weeks. He had called, texted, left voicemails for her to call him back and even came by her place. But she wouldn't see him, like a coward she hid in her room.

And now here she was. Back in front of that mirror. This time the only thing that peeked back was that shirt he slipped on her the first night they spent together. She couldn't resist putting it back on. It was so soft and smelled of him: hazy peppermint. She wrapped herself in a hug and pretended it was from him. She did miss him, but it really was for the best. Pushing him away seemed so much easier than the alternative. Than actually admitting that for the first time in her entire life she actually felt something intimate for someone else.

Being on the receiving end of romantic gestures she was used to letting guys down. She just didn't see it; didn't see the beauty that attracted them. Raking a hand through thick curls she leaned closer, trying to see what it was that made her so wanted. She scrunched up her nose, bit her bottom lip until it turned bright pink and sighed. All she saw was a dark, troubled girl. She felt so alone and empty at times.

The only people Bianca ever really let in were Lanely and CoCo, in fact she was damn near mute the first few months she came to stay with her grandparents. Emotionally, she was still a fragile shell. The death of her mother still rang soundly in her concious, still haunted her wach night. There was so much David didn't know. If he did know, she was sure he would want nothing more to do with her. He'd leave her too.

It took years for her to accept the fact that she had image issues. Body issues. She'd starve herself as a kid. Eating only when exhaustion was close. She was cursed with a plump figure and dark skin. Dark eyes that made her fragile soul even more vulnerable. The training was worth it though. Training herself to be an emotionless wall and to never give her upperhand away helped her early on in life.

Her phone rang again and she jumped.

The word "Duo" flashed across the screen.

"Hey CoCo," Bianca answered walking away from the mirror.

"Hey, babe. What are you doing?"

"Laying out some clothes for work tonight."

"You got work on a Saturday?" CoCo asked.

"Picked up an extra shift."

"Oh okay. Hey, are you good?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"You're a bad liar, Bianca."

"Ugh! You sound like David," the instant she said his name she regretted it. A warm feeling rushed over her as grey eyes clouded her vision. She thought about the first kiss they ever shared and her knees went weak. She tried to pace her beating heart before realizing CoCo was yelling for her attention.

"Bianca! Hello?" CoCo shouted into her ear.

"Huh? What?"

"Girl, I asked you what time you gotta start?"

"Oh, two o'clock, but I think imma head there early so I can grab food before my shift."

"I'm coming too! Meet you there at noon?"

"Okay."

Damn CoCo and her second sense. Bianca really didn't want another lecture from her.

After jumping in the shower, she combed then braided her hair back. Sitting on the edge of her bed, Indian style, in a training bra and boy shorts she looked up just as Chad walked in.

"Morning, sweetcheeks," he greeted walking over to her.

Cynthia's 18 year old brother became even more infatuated with her. His little crush grew into a full force attraction. Keeping a cool and calm demeanor on the outside, he felt his stomach drop every time he saw her.But lately, she'd been in a funk, rarely talking and he was sure she stopped eating. She was still as beautiful as ever, but her eyes held a sadness she refused to admit.

"Morning, CJ."

With a physique just as tan and lean as his sister, 6 foot tall and barely pushing 200 pounds, CJ was the typical high school jock.

"Nice hair," he commented tugging a single braid.

She looked over; once excited brown eyes were now ashen and callous.

"Thanks," she gave him a tight smile and stretched out.

Her diverted gaze gave him the opportunity to once again take a peek at her figure. Usually thick and taut, he could see abs newly forming on her smooth dark tummy. Her legs were more muscular and not an ounce of fat hung. He could write a book on how precious her ass was. She put every girl he'd ever been with to shame. Her body was heavenly. He took a peak at her forbidden zone but stared a few seconds too long. By the time he looked back up, she had already noticed. His eyes widened. They said nothing for a few minutes. Bianca's head was cocked to one side and she squinted at him.

"What did I tell you about staring at me?" she simply asked.

He nervously ran a hand through his bleach blonde hair.

"Sorry," he gave a half hearted chuckle.

Her expression never changed. Standing, she grabbed a pair of pajama bottoms and put them on, well aware that Chad's eyes watched her the entire time. Her full ass bounced when she made a jumping motion as she tried to avoid stepping on a pen.She looked back over her shoulders, his sandy brown eyes shot her an apologetic look. She folded her arms and a geniuine smile emerged.

"Its okay," she sighed. "I've just been really cranky."

He laid back on her bed, "Oh, I noticed. You've had a stick up your ass for a few weeks."

She flung a rubber band at him. "You can be a real dick."

"I know. And speaking of dicks, when was the last time you had some. A good fuck would set you straight."

She groaned. "Don't even start with me."

Stalking across the tion and over to her desk, she hooked up her phone to its charger.

"I'm just saying. Guys would sell their soul for a chance with you."

She walked back over and pulled him up by the collar of his shirt, their faces hovered inches from each other. He inhaled her tropical scent and smirked.

"You never knocked," she said, invading his personal space. She was so close, he could feel the heat from her body.

"What?" he whispered. His eyes roamed over her.

Taking a step back, she looked him up and down. Crinkling her nose, she repeated. "You never knocked."

"Don't change the subject. You need some cock in your life."

She tried her hardest to stay serious. He was like the kid brother she never had.

"Hahaha!" she laughed, clutching her stomach in merriment.

"What?" he feigned innocence. "You do. I'd gladly sacrifice myself."

His face split into a grin and he stepped forward.

"Ha! I'm not going to jail. You're young, Chad Johannes."

Ugh. He hated when she called him by his full name. She gave him the nickname CJ when he was a kid and it stuck. The way it simply rolled off her tongue added to her hotness factor.

"You know I turned 18 last week, perfectly legal. And ready."

He cracked his knuckles and eyed her once more. She laughed again. It felt good to hear her laugh.

"You and your hormones have entertained me enough today."

She walked past him and grabbed her work clothes.

"Gotta nice looking thing picking me up in a few minutes anyway, Bianca."

"Good, Chad. You know, if you weren't so cute you'd be annoying."

"So you do think I'm cute?" he shoved his hands into his jean pockets.

"Of course, you're gorgeous," she honestly admitted.

He blushed, "Thanks, babe," he gave her an enthusiastic smile and a wink.

His phone rung. "Here's my date. Catch you later."

He rushed forward and gave her a tight hug. She returned it and watched him leave.

"I have gotta teach that kid about personal space," she mumbled, closing her bedroom door.

Bianca cleaned up a little, then changed to work clothes. Her muscles were still a little sore from an intense cardio session that morning. Before deciding to work out twice a day, she felt sluggish and unfocused all the time.The grateful energy stretching and sculpting her muscles gave was welcome. She had even enrolled back in karate classes. Anything to take her mind off of David and his perfect world was welcome. After locking up, she jetted down the steps and burst through the front door.

It was a tad too warm for December. There wasn't even any snow on the ground as she made her way to the bus stop. She plopped her headphones in and jammed to the latest Florence and the Machine album. She bobbed her head to the beat of her favorite song before a creepy feeling rolled over. Turning around, she jumped so hard, her phone almost went flying into the air.

Leaning against an oak tree and glaring at her was David.

"Oh fuck!" she yelled, grabbing her chest.

That tantalizingly long and burly forefinger stroked his upper lip. He stared at her with nothing but a cold stance and fiery eyes. His anger was barely contained.

"Hello, Bianca," he spoke calmly but his voice was laced with ice. His eyes ate her alive.

She swallowed hard. "Hi, David."

"I've been giving you the bell for a fortnight," he gritted his teeth. "And you've been ignoring me."

"I haven't---" she started.

He shot off the tree and hastily approached her. She didn't move a muscle.

"That's rubbish!" he seethed. "You gutted me, my sweet."

She could see the pain in his eyes. The confusion. A mental truck hit her: he cared. He also looked miserable. A scruffy patch of facial hair gave him a light beard, his eyes were a tiresome shade of red and his usually polished salt and pepper hair looked dull and uncombed as it swept past his ear.

David's lips thinned, "My goodness! You look dreadful."

She shrugged and looked at him with empty eyes. Her glow was gone, that infectious demeanor that captivated him when they first met seemed to have vanished. His poor girl. He stepped forward and pulled her into a tight embrace. She felt too light. It was then that he KNEW something was wrong.

She held onto him as the smell of his natural scent hugged her. There was no place on earth she would have wanted to be at that moment. His arms provided such comfort.

He pulled back so he could see her face, "What's the matter?"

"Me," she pushed her tears down. "I'm the matter. And I don't think this will work out."

A sadness clouded his eyes. "Why?"

"We're too diff-- different," she sputtered. "And how do you even know you're my type or that I'm yours? This thing we're doing, what-what is it?"

"I don't know," he sighed. "And I don't care, I'm happy when I'm with you. You, you've really charmed me, Bianca. But you're pushing me away."

She pushed back and shoved her hands into her back pockets.

"See?! Talk to me, gorgeous."

"I don't mean too. I just, I've never done this before and I--. I just don't know anymore, David."

"Can you do me a favor?"

"What is it?" she asked.

"Have tea with me tomorrow and let us discuss the nature of our relationship."

"I told you I don't do relationships," she whined, leaning her head on the glass surrounding the bus stop.

Their eyes locked and she could feel his anger. He threw her an aggravated look and turned to leave. Halting his movements about 10 feet away, she saw him run a hand through his hair then turn on his heel.

He wasn't giving her up without a fight, the stubborn temptress. She didn't see it but he did, they were soulmates, and a love like their's was one in a million.

He flew back towards her. With their bodies pressed against one another, the air left her lungs as their lips dangled. The effect he had didn't go unnoticed; he was getting to her. Bianca's once uncaring eyes sprang to life as he invaded her space. Their mix of emotions and sexual tension sizzled in the air.

"I just need for you to know one thing, my love," that wicked smile was back on his lips as he grew excited with how deliciously vulnerable she looked. He loved strong women but there was something about a woman who needed him that sent his ego into overdrive.

Her tainted eyes put up a fight. "What?" she challenged.

He inhaled her scent before speaking, "I just want you to know that my need to get closer to you might seem frightening. I have....unusual techniques. But that's okay, because I'm a man. And I know what I want."

She got lost in the spectacular light show that was his eyes; cuts of steel threatened to explode right before her. His tone was dangerous but enticing. He was even sexier angry. She tried to steady her breathing as moisture pooled between her legs.

*I want you,* he mouthed gently brushing against her lips. The slight caress of his skin against hers was like a cold gust of wind chilling her very soul. She groaned so low it came out as a silent whisper. He kissed the corner of her mouth and then stepped back.

"Nine a.m tomorrow, no arguments, Bianca. And don't even think about running, because I will catch you," then David turned and walked off.

She squinted her eyes at his disasppearing figure.

"What are you doing to me, Crete?" she exasperated clutching her racing heart.

Her bus pulled up and she hopped on, grateful that lunch with her best friend wouldn't get her as hot and bothered as a simple conversation with David.

***************************

"Well, I like him," CoCo told her. "You need someone to put you in your place."

"I don't wanna be put in my place."

"What I mean is, it seems like he balances you out. That night at the club was the most relaxed and happy I've seen you since--" she hesitated.

Bianca's eyes widened, cutting her off.

"Have I really been this sad and miserable for the past eleven years?"

"What? No! You drift sometimes, Bee. And we worry but we know its just your way."

Bianca stared out the window. She couldn't even look at her barely touched salad.

"I really wish you would've ordered a sandwich or something," CoCo complained digging into her own food.

"I'm not hungry."

"I can see. Bee?"

Bianca looked back over.vA worried look engulfed CoCo's bright eyes.

"Have you been eating?"

"Yes," she nonchantly answered.

"Don't lie to me, Bee. Have the dreams come back?" she asked.

Bianca sighed, "I'm fine, CoCo."

"No, you're not. Talk to me. Did you see her?"

"Yeah. It only happens when I look in the mirror. I'll close my eyes and --" she stopped.

CoCo reached over and gave her hand a reassuring squeeze.

"I'm so broken, Co. What the hell does David even see in me?"

"What did I tell you about that?! Stop it. You're fucking amazing, babe."

She shrugged. She had never really felt amazing. At that very moment she didn't really even feel anything.

"The day's gonna come when you're gonna have to let somebody in, Bee. You've been closing people out since we were kids. Whoever you choose is up to you but just know you WILL have to chose."

"No, I won't," she countered with a smile. The first smile CoCo had seen in weeks. "I'm a black beauty and no one can tame me."

CoCo laughed at her returning sense of humor.

"Okay, black beauty. Whatever floats your boat," she retorted before taking a final bite of her cheesesteak.

They talked some more before saying their goodbyes. Bianca's shift started soon. She walked to the employee lounge, phone in hand and made a phone call.

"Hey, hot pockets," he cheerily greeted.

"Hey, papa," she greeted back.

"It was good seeing you last week."

"You, too! Are you and Nana still having the dinner tomorrow?

"Oh yes, baby. Your cousins are flying in tonight for it. Early birthday dinners are always nice."

"Oh okay."

"What's on your mind, sugar?"

"Oh nothing. Just wanted to call and say 'hi' and that I love you."

"We love you too, sweetheart. But I get the feeling that something's wrong?"

She cleared her throat, "No, I'm good, grandpa. Honestly."

"Hmmmhmm. Okay, baby. But you know ya old man isn't that far away. If you ever need to talk, I'm here," he sincerely told her.

His voice warmed her heart.

"I know, grandpa. Thanks. Give Nana my love. I'll see you tomorrow at noon?"

"Alright, darling. Take care. Love you, hot pockets."

She laughed, "Love you too, old man," then hung up.

That same feeling coursed through her body. She loved her grandpa. He was the only man in her life who didn't constantly disappoint her. She tucked a single stranded braid behind her ear and got ready for another tedious day of minimum wage work. Just then a thought hit her. She needed a change. A new challenge.

*****************

"I'm in love with her," David whispered like a secret. He stared over his computer and outside towards the waiting sunset.

Marc looked up from the newspaper. His eyes were wide with shock, "Love?!"

"Yeah," David smiled at his confession.

"Think for a second about that."

"I don't have to, mate. I love her. Its only been thee weeks but I KNOW I love her."

"What about Debra?"

Marc was referring to one of the many ladies David had wrapped around his finger.

"Broke it off with her. And Tracy and Val and Gloria."

"When?!" Marc asked.

"Last Monday, after the trial. Called them and ended it," he sat back with a grin as he thought about his dear Bee.

"I can't believe you dumped Debra. Wasn't she an Olympic gymnast?"

"Yeah," David thought for a second. "No worries. This one is worth it. She's putting up a hell of a fight though." He ran a hand through his hair.

"Don't scare the poor girl," Marc joked.

"Don't worry. She's a tough one," he smirked before pressing send on the email.

********************************

"Two hundred!" she yelled.

Her back hit the ground softly. She panted, trying to catch her breath. Her chest rose then fell in great haste. After two hours in the gym, Bianca was utterly exhausted. She couldn't believe how fast time went by. Her thoughts were interrupted by a stinging sensation in her abdomen.

"Oh God!" she silently whispered.

Something was wrong. The soreness crept up on her in tenfolds. Everything ached. It felt like her body was shutting down. She tried to sit up but a heavy cramp bore down on her insides. She screamed in agony. Her hands flew to her midsection as she doubled over in pain.

"Ahhhh!" she called out.

The cramp intensified as several gym enthusiasts rushed over.

"Someone call an ambulance!" was the last thing she heard before passing out.

*********************************

Itty bitty black dots. In a tiny blue square.

The image burned into the back of her eyelids before she summoned the courage to open them. The pale blue hospital room scared her more than the IV and other instruments inserted did. She hated hospitals. Sitting up, she noticed a black sports jacket draped over a chair near the bed.

The door slowly opened and a bald Indian man stepped in.

"Ms. Wilson, you're awake. Good," his thick eastern accent settled.

12