Bee and David Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brianna groaned. "Ugh! Beeeee!"

"I'm just asking."

Seeing that she wasn't gonna let up, Bri told her to take a seat and the two talked.

Brianna confessed to liking CJ but she was really head over heels in love with another guy, one she wouldn't tell Bianca about.

"Okay, just be safe. Protect yourself," Bianca advised.

"And what about you? Nana sent me a text earlier and said your new man was FINNNEEEEEE!"

They both erupted in laughter.

"Who taught granny how to text?" Bianca asked between their laughter.

"OMG, she accidentally sexted me yesterday. I think her and Papa were trying to make sure no one was home when they were gonna do it."

"Ewww!" They laughed just as David walked in.

They both looked up at the same time and Brianna's mouth dropped. He was gorgeous and so big, for a white guy that was. And the way his face lit up when he saw her big sister was the epitome of love.

"Hey love," Bianca greeted him as he walked over.

He was much taller now that he was mere feet from the two. He leaned down and gave Bee a soft kiss on her forehead. She could feel the warmness spread across her cheek for what seemed like the millionth time that day.

"Bri, this is David," Bianca introduced the two.

She shook his hand.

"Ello," he smiled.

His accent made her blush as well. And since she was the same complexion as their late mother, it didn't go unnoticed as Bianca and David chuckled.

"Your grandparents are looking for you," He told Bianca. "Something about speaking a piece."

She thought they forgot about the simple tradition that occurred on birthdays.

"Ugh!" She heard her Nana call her name again. "Promise you'll still love me after this?"

David laughed at her theatrics, "Always."

They left the kitchen and walked into the living room where everyone sat waiting. David took a seat next to CoCo. Bianca stood next to the mantel. Her shoulders were straight, eyes impassive and stance cold. Speaking in front of people always made her nervous, and now that David was there her stomach did backflips. But still she continued with tradition.

"Thanks for coming out everyone. This birthday just wouldn't be the same without you all," she glanced over at her grandma with a pleading look. The older lady made a stern face and Bianca knew she'd have to continue.

"As expected, I'm gonna recite a piece just for you all. I wrote it when I was going through a pretty hard time."

She looked over at David. He sat snuggly between CoCo and her grandmother. A few seats down, Lanely sat next to Brian, Maddie, and Kari. Lanely had an expression on his face that she just couldn't place. She caught his eye and smiled. He returned it with a dashing smile of his own. She saw his usual smooth brown eyes light up and a faint twinkle explode. It made her relax a little and soon she decided to make him her focal point. Bianca cleared her throat and began.

"The world loves a lonely girl, like a tiger loves solidarity. The beating of her desperate heart fuels its land. Her inability to find solace makes it smile. Her frown, is its victory. And still.." this time she looked to David and her cold stance instantly warmed.

"...She lives. Like a dove who's wings have been clipped, she trudges on. Maybe she's gone insane from loneliness. Or maybe she sees something the world doesn't. A face deep in the sky. A shiver whenever the sun rises, bringing light to her dark world," Bianca paused, then looked down at her feet. After what felt like an eternity, she looked up and Davids' were the first eyes she saw. Something in her softly floated towards the heavens.

"She's never known love but KNOWS its out there. Patiently awaiting her arrival. And she stands, patiently awaiting it's arrival," she finished with a smile. Her chin tilted up in an act of pride.

The room erupted in applause but before she could take a step further a group of toddlers rushed to the front and reached for her.

'Bee! Bee! Hey, Bee!" They yelled reaching up.

She dropped to her knees and gave the ones closest to her a hug.

"Bee, look my toof came out," a beige colored, honey haired little boy told her as he pushed his way to the front.

"It did? Oh you're getting so big Jacomie!" She gave him a hug and a peck on the forehead.

A streak of scarlet ran across his face as he blushed and let out a goofy giggle. He turned to the group and they all ran out of the living room.

David chuckled to himself. No man was safe from his dear. He looked over at Lanely and his face dropped. The way he was looking at Bianca made his blood boil. He had that look. The same look David was sure he had on his face the moment he met his lovely Bee.

Lanely got up and walked over to her. He gave her a hug and whispered something in her ear that made her giggle. David got up too.

He could feel a vibe emanating from them that said their relationship was on a more than friends level. He trusted Bee, but not Lanely.

"Wonderful piece, darling," David said interrupting their conversation. He put his arm around her in a cocky "she's mine" way.

"Thanks, Gabby," she leaned into him and felt her entire body relax as his man-made aroma lulled her senses. 'Goddness, he's a nice smelling man,' she thought.

Lanely gave David a smirk, "It was wasn't it, Crete? My Bee's soo talented."

'Your Bee?!!' David thought.

"Oh whatever Lane," she gave him a playful push. "You're so used to my boring metaphors."

Lanely grabbed her hand and pulled her out of David's reach. "Pero mi amor, yo nunca puede ser aburrido de ti," he growled at her. (But honey, I can never be bored with you.)

Bianca's eyes widened, "Blow me, Casanova," she shunned his advances with a grin and walked away.

David snorted.

"Something funny, Crete?" Lanely asked, his face twisted in a glare.

"Yeah. You are mate," David's demeanor turned serious.

Lanely stepped closer and held his hands tightly at his side, "I'm only gonna say this once, gringo. Bianca's mine, she has been for a long time. So back off."

"Not blooming likely," David countered.

The two stood glaring for a while before a sharp pinch on their forearms made them wince. It was CoCo. Those big hazel eyes glared at them before she placed a hand on her hip.

"Stop the pissing contest before Bee sees," she warned them. "Besides, someone else just stole her heart."

They all turned around and saw. Ramsey jump into her arms with a silver box and screamed: "Happy Birthday, momma Bee!"

The look on her face was enough to warm both David and Lanely. They saw the makings of her perfect smile. First her eyes lit up and her cheeks rose, then a smile as grand as the sun peeked out and spread like melted butter across her face. That cute button nose wiggled with delight and David was sure he'd never seen such a wonderful sight.

"Oh baby boy!" she opened the box and her eyes popped. Inside was a shiny, gold locket, she opened it and her heart dropped. There was a picture of Bianca and Ramsey at the carnival that past summer and an older picture of her and her mom at one of her recitals. Her hand flew to her mouth. "Its beautiful, babe. I l-love it," her voice cracked.

Ramsey threw his arms around her shoulders and told her: "I love you momma!"

She could barely speak but still wanted him to know how much he meant. Bianca stood with Ramsey and softly swung him from side to side. "I love you, too!" She whispered in his ear.

They all smiled. "You'd think he was hers," CoCo commented.

David turned to her, "He isn't?"

"No," CoCo laughed, long eyelashes curled over her hazel eyes. "Ramsey's MY son. Bee's just his godmom."

"Oh," David said with an air of release.

CoCo walked away tugging Lanely behind her as David stood mesmerized. He was almost relieved to hear that she wasn't a mom, yet. "Our children will be beautiful," he mumbled with a ghostly smile.

'Wait, what?!' He thought. 'Did I really just say that? 'Bloody hell, Bee! What are you doing to me?'

He ran a hand through his hair and brushed off the rushed feelings he harbored. Sure he felt something deeply for her, but everything was happening so fast. His mouth dropped right when he realized something. He'd damn near stalked her! Any other woman would've already put out a restraining order if he'd shown up at their apartment unannounced and then again at their place of entertainment. The control was his only means of protection, but she was too independent and free spirited to be contained. All of these thoughts ran at lightening speed through his head.

Bee looked over and raised Ramsey's hand to give David a little wave. The kid smiled politely then turned to rest his head in the crook of her neck. He waved back then swallowed hard when another realization popped into his brain.

The secrets! They had said no secrets and no lies but a few plans he had set in motion to bring them closer were already sent out. "Blimey, Crete. You're in deep," he confessed to himself. Then a smirk started and he nodded to himself. "One little secret won't hurt."

He walked over just as Bee rocked Ramsey. "Look at what my little bit got me," she told David.

He took a closer look at the locket, "It's dearly!" He exclaimed.

She beamed, "Best birthday gift I ever had."

They stood just staring at each other. It became a sort of game. Her dark eyes would squint as they surveyed every impeccable inch of his godlike figure. Even the tips of his fingernails were perfect as he dragged that long, burly finger across his thin bottom lip. Every so often she would catch a peek of his delicious looking pink tongue as it ran across his row of bottom teeth.

Then she smiled and the look she gave him could've melted the iciest of hearts. Bianca stared with a look of pure admiration, but he saw a glimmer of something else. She gulped softly and he realized she was a bit afraid. Of what? Of him? No, no. She had no reason to be. Of love? Possibly.

All David knew was at that point he'd give his all to keep that captivating smile on her face.

*************************************

She laid Ramsey down and pulled the covers tightly around his small figure, "Goodnight baby boy," she whispered in his ear. She shut the door and headed back downstairs. Her relatives were packing up their leftovers and getting ready to leave.

Individually, they all said their goodbyes and gave her a hug. "I love you, Bee!" The younger ones yelled. Bianca smiled and gave them a wave.

"Take plenty of cake," she told a female relative. Brian stood near the front door and waved goodbye to everyone.

"Party over so soon?" A voice wavered in.

"Ugh," Bianca groaned. She didn't have to turn around to know who it was. A bad taste developed in the back of her throat and a creepy shiver ran over her body.

"Hey, Bee look who it is!" Brian called out to her.

She stopped in her tracks and reluctantly turned around, grimacing at the sight of him.

His caramel colored skin made her sick. Those daunting eyes and long lean limbs made her hate every bit of him. He smiled at her and she almost threw up.

"Happy early birthday, B-I," he said in his usual raspy voice.

"Thank you, Darryl," she replied in a cordial tone and with a smile that never quite reached her eyes. He walked up and that fleeing urge bubbled inside. But, before he could reach her, Bianca smelled that lovely scent: smoky peppermint and Darryl stopped in his tracks.

David came from out of nowhere and wrapped an arm around her waist as he pulled her closer to him. The tip of his sturdy chin rested on her head. All of the anger and disgust she felt instantly evaporated.

"Alright, darling?" David asked feeling the tension leave her body. She looked up into magnificently calm eyes and nodded. His grip was gentle but firm. Commanding yet loving.

Brian walked over, "D, thats Bee's man, David."

Darryl sucked his teeth and looked him over. A smug smile enveloped his brown lips and he stepped foward. "Darryl," he reached out his hand. David shook it.

"Darryl's a family friend. We've been bros since we was 7," Brian told David.

"Really?" David looked him over. Darryl was a few inches shorter and a couple pounds thinner but there was a hardness to his exterior. The way he looked at Bee made David pull her closer.

"Yeah," Darryl responded still staring at Bee. "You could say I'm a second brother."

"No one says that," Bianca coldly spat.

Brian tsked her. David ran his thumb along her hips and Darryl just stared.

After a few seconds Darryl threw her a laugh, "Classic Bee, always on the defense."

She gritted her teeth. 'God, I hate you!' she thought.

"Hey, Dave? My gramps wanted me to ask your opinion on a piece of real estate he's interested in. I think he's in the kitchen, got a minute?" Brian asked.

"Sure," David gave Bianca a squeeze. "Ready to leave when I return?"

She nodded. He kissed her forehead then left with Brian. Bianca turned to watch him walk away and felt that familiar ache in her tummy return. Lately it didn't take much for him to turn her on. The way he strutted away like a man who knew what he wanted made her bite that lower lip with a lusty grin.

A sharp pull on her arm disturbed her erotic thoughts. Darryl whirled her around.

"What's up with the suit, Bee?" He questioned.

Ignoring him, she turned around and headed down the dim hallway towards the den, he followed her. "Cat got ya tongue?"

Bianca stopped with her hands clenched into fists and her blood boiling. She snapped around and approached him with a dangerous look.

"Don't talk to me like we're friends. I fucking hate you, and you know it!" She said in a fevered whisper. "I don't know why the hell you're even here. Last I heard, you and those thugs were fucking things up in terra town."

Darryl was nothing but a wannabe gangster and a drug dealer. They went toe to toe the summer of her senior year in high school. She led a community effort to banish crime and drugs from her already tainted neighborhood. He rallied his soldiers to step on anyone who got in his way. Her determination was what won the total respect and love of her beloved people. But after she went away to college it seemed as if everything had gone downhill. The past 2 years she tried desperately to bring her people back to the brink of safety. And she wouldn't let a low-life thug like Darryl stand in her way. She'd take him down by any means necessary. And he knew it.

But still he moved closer and smirked. "Took over terra town, babygirl. And now I'm home."

She rolled her eyes, "I really don't give two shits. This is my neighborhood, my block, my family and I'm only saying this once: Stay the fuck away from my family."

He chuckled at her again, "Those little threats were cute a while back but--"

She grabbed Darryl by the throat and slammed him against the wall. Her voice was deadly, "I mean it. If I even suspect you of doing something foul to any member of my family, I WILL end you." Her strength was astounding, Darryl almost forgot how about how swift she was.

This wasn't a game to her and he knew it. Had seen it first hand. The calm, dangerous look on her pristine face said it all: she was a lethal weapon. She eased off him and tried to regain her senses. That part of her life was over. "Control, Wilson!" she screamed in her mind.

Darryl felt for his neck and could feel a welt forming. "Still choking niggas out huh?" He gruffly asked, trying to push her buttons.

Her impassive gaze remained still. She wouldn't take the bait, no matter how much she hated him. Bianca took a few steps around him and headed towards the kitchen. Stopping in front of the living room doorway, she grabbed the overnight bag and her jacket. She had to leave. Immediately.

Walking into the kitchen, she could feel her anger melt away. David and her grandpa sat laughing at one of Brian's jokes. Grandpa Bill was the first to noticed her, "Its only 10, leaving so soon, hot pockets?" The rest looked towards her. She mustered a big smile for them.

"Yeah, gramps. Got a ton of errands to run early in the morning." She signaled to David who was on his feet in an instant. Bianca's grandpa and Brian gave her smothering hugs before leaving the kitchen. They whispered praises in her ear and at that moment Bianca could feel the love radiating from every pore in her body as they walked the couple to the front door.

"I know Nana's asleep so I'll give her a call in the morning," she said holding her strong grandfathers hand.

"Okay, sweetie, I hope you enjoyed tonight," he kissed her on the cheek then let her go into David's arms.

She gave him a charming smile and blew them both a kiss before hopping in the Aston Martin. David gently pulled off then hit the gas when they were out of sight.

"Its a left on Madison, yes?" He asked.

*Silence*

She didnt say anything, just chewed on her bottom lip. "Can I--Can I, um?" She hesitated fidgeting with her seatbelt.

"Yes?"

She knawed on the inside of her cheek. Pushing her pride aside, she spoke clearer. "Can I come back to Beverly with you? I mean, I just wanna sleep over. I mean not like "sleep over", just like--. Ugh!" She sighed with a groan. Words were not only failing her but they were making her walk the plank. She sunk further into the seat and hoped David would just forget she said anything.

After a few uncomfortable minutes of silence, he spoke: "You can come where ever you want, my dear Bee." His voice was music to her ears as was the slow pronounciation of her name. She rubbed her legs together and a sheepish, "Okay," squeaked out.

A glorious smile reached David the second Bianca reached for his right hand. He gripped the steering wheel with his left until his knuckles turned a ghostly white. He ached for her; his libido was always on full force when she was close by.

30 mins later, they rode through the sleepy posh neighborhood of Beverly. The pitch black sky held her full attention as a soft piano melody floated through the car.

They approached his estate and he punched in a security code. Neither noticed the jet black lamborghini following them.

*********************************

The driver's piercing blue eyes watched as they rolled into the estate. He glared as he saw David help Bee out; he spun her around before saying something and then planted a long kiss on her lips. The man inhaled with a painful gasp then ran a hand through his platinium blond hair. He took off the leather tipped hat and fiercely shook his shoulder length hair out.

Looking up, he saw David look back at a confused Bee. She stared in the direction of the stranger's car. He thought about ducking down for fear of being seen but there was no way she could see him. He watched her shake away a thought and David playfully tug her through the front door. He then picked up his phone.

"Luke, I ain't waiting no more. Execute plan habanero," he said then hung up without waiting for a response. He pulled a folder from the passenger seat. His face lit up the instant he opened it as he sat staring at a picture of Bianca. She was in that figure hugging cherry red dress from Sinister. Her radiant smile caused his heart to speed up; he practically drooled over the curves of her body and the perfect contours of her face.

"I told you, I'd see you again, gorgeous," he said closing the folder and looking back up to the Crete mansion.

His eyes turned a dark midnight blue as he thought about what David could be doing to her in there. No, she wasn't like the others. He knew it. There was something pure and good about this one. And he wouldn't let him have her. Crete could go and find a million other women just like her but he couldn't have Bianca. He would see to that.

The blue eyed stranger grimaced at the residence once more before putting the car in drive and bolting out of there. In his rush, he carelessly rolled up the windows of the Lambhorghini a little too late. In an instant the photo of Bee flew out and a rough breeze blew it over the high power security fence as it landed on David's doorstep. One of many confusing surprises that awaited the new couple on their path to happiness.