Been Caught Cheating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rebeldoll
rebeldoll
242 Followers

By this time, other people next to us had to have heard that. I could see them looking at me and whispering, some were giggling. I wanted to die. We finally finished. As we were leaving, Angela headed to the restroom.

"I have to do to the little girl's room, do you need to go too?"

"No, no, I'll wait here."

My god, I was so embarrassed. Lots of people heard that and turned around. I just looked at the floor till Angela came back and we left. When we got home, she just had this smug look on her face. I didn't say a word, I was so pissed. I knew I shouldn't say anything, because I was already in trouble with her. Plus, there was no telling what she would do. We got inside and we both sat down on the couch. She asked me how the whole thing happened with Jenny. I told her the whole story, and even what I was thinking while it was happening. I told her how sorry I was and that I loved her and want to make the relationship work. I told her that I think we have a good thing going for us and that I could our relationship going further.

"Well, if we were to get married, you have to earn my trust back first."

"I know that. And I want to earn it back, anyway that I can. I mean, I'm wearing your bra and panties for you. That should be proof that I'm man enough to do what it takes to keep my girl."

"That's true, and I want you to keep wearing them until I say not to. You will wear bra and panties everyday until I feel that I can trust you again."

"Why a bra too?"

"Because I know you won't be taking off your shirt for any other girls."

"What about when I go swimming? I can't wear a bra to the gym!"

"I will go with you to the gym from now on. You don't have to wear a bra, but you do have to wear a thong under you swimming bottoms. Fair enough?"

"Yeah, that's fair."

"But as soon as you change back into your clothes at the gym, the bra and panties go back on!"

"That will be tricky to not be seem wearing that in that men's dressing room."

"Then we will have to think of a way to fix that. Until then, I also want you to do the chores around the house. Since you are not working until your boss gets back in town, you need to do something instead of getting head from my EX best friend, and sleeping till 3pm."

"Yes hunny, you got it."

"Say yes ma'am!"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good girl, now go do the laundry and make the bed. You messed it up earlier too. And it needs clean sheets."

"Yes ma'am"

I did everything she said. She just sat there watching TV and called her sister on the phone. I could hear her laughing and say shit like "he's wearing blah, blah, blah," and I made him do such, and such." this seem to be a plot conjured up by her sister. And what ever it was, I think it was working. I was doing chores that I don't normally do, and wearing her underwear. I just keep thinking to myself, that this won't last forever, and everything will go back to normal. Wrong. Wrong.

When we went to bed, she had told me to wear one of her teddies to sleep. I recognize it because I bought it for her on Valentine's Day. She only wore it that once. It even had matching red panties. I put it on and jumped in bed so fast, in hopes that no one would see me through the window. That night, she slept with her arms around me so tight that; I never got out of bed. When I awoke in the morning, it was 8am, and Angela was already up. She was off on Saturdays, and I wondered why she was up so early. I got out of bed and grabbed the robe that had been laid out for me. It also matched the teddy. I walked into the kitchen, following the noise of the blender. Angela was making some kind of drink.

"Good morning babe, wucha making?"

"Just a protein shake. I found the recipe on TV and thought you should have one. It's a breakfast shake. It's fast and easy to make and we have a lot of shit to do today so you need a quick breakfast."

"What about your breakfast?"

"I already ate and made some phone calls while you slept. We have a busy day, so go put on clean panties and matching bra and get dressed. By the time you are done, your shake will be ready, and you can drink it in the car."

I didn't even skip a beat; I just did as I was told. I picked out a pair of green satin panties and a bra that matched that just so happed to be a little padded too. I continued with jeans, shirt and a sweatshirt to hide my shamed underwear. I went into the living room, Angela handed me the shake, and grabbed her purse and we headed out. I wondered what was so important. What phone calls she made.

"Where are we going?"

"To the beauty shop."

"May I ask why?"

"I need to get some things done and I don't want to leave you alone. Plus, I want you to get some stuff done too."

"Like what?"

"Well, you really need a manicure and pedicure. AND, your eye-brows look like caterpillars."

" I hope it's nothing I can't take off, I don't want people to think I'm a faggot."

"Oh sweetie, they won't think you're a fag for having nice nails and nice eyebrows, they will think you are a fag for wearing woman's underwear!"

"I'm wearing them for you babe!"

"I sure hope that's the reason. I don't want a guy boyfriend."

I just clammed up as to avoid a fight. I was already in enough bullshit. We drove for about 15 minutes. We didn't really talk much, so Angela just turns up the radio, She was playing Tori Amos. Very girly. Damn, I felt like such a little bitch. When we got to the beauty shop, Angela took my hand and pulled me inside. We walked up to the desk.

"I'm Angela Rose here for my 9am appointment, along with Tyler Corvin for his appointment as well."

The clerk said, "Okay Angela, you come with me, and Tyler, you can go right over to Beth on the right side, she is waiting for you."

I walk over to Beth, who looked like a 25-year-old upscale girl that went to the mall all the time. She was short, with dyed red hair lots of make-up. I sat down and put my hands on the table.

"Are you Tyler, my 9 o'clock?"

"Yes I am."

"Good, you requested a lot done, so let's not waste anytime."

And like a marathon runner, we were off. She did my hands first. She filled my nails done and smoothed them out, then proceeded to put fake tips on my nails. I looked over at Angela and just pointed at her chest, then mine. Basically saying I will tell you are wearing a bra if you don't do it. She smiled and continued getting her hair done. I just turned around, and let the girl finish my nails. The tips were not too long, but enough to look like girl's nails. After the tips were dry, she painted my nails with a deep red. I just sat there and bit my lip. I wanted to get up and leave. I wanted to run home and pack my shit and move out. But I was in too deep as it was. I really wanted to fix things with Angela. I just kept thinking to myself, I love her, and the pussy is good and is really worth all this shit. I was just glad that I was off work for 2 more weeks, and hopefully after that point, that Angela would stop this shit, and I could go back to being me. After my fingernails were done, Beth went one to my toes. She filled them down and smoothed them and painted them the same color as my fingernails. I looked like such a bitch. My body hair was already gone, so I really looked like a fag. The girl just kept work, smiling and would compliment my legs, and nails and how smooth of skin I had. She probly thought I was a drag queen or something. After my nails, she waxed and plucked my eyebrows into very girly arches. There was no way to hide that at work. And I just hoped my eyebrows grew back before I went back to work. She then went on to give me a facial. While some cream shit was on my face and I had to keep my eyes closed, she pierced my ears. I could hear Angela next to me tell her to do both ears twice. It hurt like hell. And since I couldn't see what was going on, I couldn't stop them or protest. I could always take them out right? Beth told me leave them in for 6 weeks, and keep them clean and don't mess with them or they will get infected. She finished up with my face, washing off the cream stuff and even dried me off. I had been really relaxed till the ear-piercing thing. Beth said, "Almost done, just have to do your make-up and you can go home." Make-up? I though. What the hell did Angela tell her about me? What's next after this? Oh well, I love her and I can always wash the shit off. She went on to put foundation, powder, rouge, eyeliner, eye shadow, and pencil in some color on my eyebrows, mascara, and even some ruby red lipstick. I heard Angela call the girl over to her. They were whispering something and then Beth walked off into the back of the store. She came back with two fake heads with wigs on them and showed them to Angela. I heard her say "that one!" and Beth cam e back and starting combing my hair back. She used some kind of tape on my head, and then placed the wig on my head. It was a brown with blonde streaks, about shoulder length. She brushed it out and even styled it for me and said "Tada!!"

"What do you think?"

"I think I look hot!"

"Yes you do, if I was a lesbian, I would be all over you. You must have some big balls to put all this girly get up on, huh."

"Yeah, you could say that. I'm doing it for a special someone."

"Oh so do you have a date tonight?"

"Yes, with my lady over there."

"Oh I see, are you two going out on a double date with two other guys?"

"No, no! It's not like that."

Angela butted in, "She is shy about her date tonight. He's a big business type and she wants to impress him by being feminine as he can be. Can you recommend any clothing and shoe shops for her?"

That girl though I was gay, and was getting dolled up for a guy. I was so mad, I could have slapped her. I just bit my tongue and paid the girl. When I turn around, Angela snapped a picture of me with her camera phone. I must have turned 10 shades of red, but you never would have know from all the make-up I had on. When we left, I almost ran to the as to not be seen. Angela took her time, asking me what I thought of her hair and nails. From there, we drove to the mall. Needless to say, we walked out with multiple bags from Victoria's Secret, some dress shops, and some shoe shops. She had to have maxed out my bank account. Every store, she would make me try the stuff on, and every store, I looked like some knew I was a guy and was laughing at me. Angela made me even wear a red sleeveless knee high dress out of the store, along with a pair of red 3" high heels. She even took me to a jewelry store and bought me a necklace, bracelets, ear rings, and rings for my fingers. We had to ask some teenage boys to help with all the bags, there were so many. We got back to the car and the boys helped us load everything back in, as Angela was thanking them for helping us, one of them slapped me hard on my ass and they all ran away. Angela was snorting from laughing so hard. We got into the car.

"Oh Tina, look like you have some admires!"

"Fuck those stupid punks, and did you just call me Tina?"

"Yes I did! I can't call you by a stupid boy's name while you are dressed like that."

"Speaking of that, why am I dressed like this?"

"Because you won't cheat on me if other girls think you are a girl."

"That's not funny!"

"I know, it was a dumb joke. I just wanted to do something we have never gotten to do before as a couple. I wanted to do something today that I thought might bring us closer together. If you want to be with me, then you should be able to be with through everything in my life, and I for you. I want to do things you want to do too. I just want us to stay together. I just got carried away with the bra and panties thing, and I guess I was thinking of you like a girl friend, and girl friends have girl's day out like this. I just wished you had enjoyed it. I know I did."

"If that's what this was about, then it's cool. As long as I can take all this shit off. I did say I would do anything for you, and you ran with it. It this makes you happy, them I'm happy. I want to make you happy any way I can. If that means dressing up in woman's clothes for you, then so be it. My love for you is more important. If it will make you trust me more, then I will do it as long as it takes. I love you Angela!"

"I love you too........................Tina!"

Those words echoed in my head the whole ride home. "As long as it takes." I don't know why, but I couldn't get that out of my head, I hope I didn't dig my self another hole. We just held hands the whole ride home. Once inside, I had to pee. So I ran to the bathroom, I shut the door and I heard Angela say, "You better sit when you pee like a good girl." damn, she was taking this far. I hiked up the dress and dropped my panties and sat down to pee. I felt like suck a bitch, while sitting there, I looked at my finger and toenails. Everything about me was now girly. I even used a tissue to wipe my dick when I was done peeing. I pulled my panties back up, making sure to tuck my package back, and smoothed my new dress back down. I went to the sink to wash my hands. In the process, I look at my self in the mirror. I was the first chance I really got to look at myself. And I didn't see me. I saw a hot girl with a flat chest. I couldn't see anything that you would be able to tell I was male. This shocked me and I finished up and went into the living room where Angela was waiting. She was tying up some big black hefty back full of something, I though it was trash.

"What do you got there?"

"This? This is all of you boxers and wife beater shirts. I'm putting them along with about half you boy clothes in these bags until you are trustworthy. I left your work clothes and some things to wear when you leave the house."

"What? Why my clothes? I thought this was only the underwear thing?"

"Well you did say you would do anything for me, and I want you to get in touch with your feminine side. Maybe then you won't get your little clit suck by another woman. You are to wear these things, as long as it takes!"

"And how long is that?"

"That all depends on you. How long it takes you to regain my trust enough that I can send you out into the world in your boy clothes and you won't cheat on me!"

"I promise I won't, I promise I will be good!"

" I know you will, I have gone to great lengths to make sure of that."

"And what will you do with my clothes until then?"

"I will take them over to my sister's house where I know you won't go and you can't get to them. I also know you have no more money to buy more clothes incase you leave and try to sneak away and buy some boy clothes. For now, go put away your new clothes. I know you will have room for them now!"

I did as I was told. That night, she made me make dinner and to the dishes afterwards while she took a bath. When she was done, she ran a bath for me as well. It was filled with perfumes, oils, and bubbles. There were candles lit and some classical music playing. It was very relaxing. I had a shower cap over my wig to not get it wet. I even had a glass of wine. I washed up, shaved and soaked in the water till Angela came and got me out. I was almost asleep when she came in the holding up a towel. I patted myself dry. Angela instructed me to rap the towel around my chest, and rub baby oil all over as I normally did, except this time when I was done, she squirted me with some new perfume we bought. I put on some pink satin panties. Angela came into the room with some type of cream. She put it on her hands and rubbed it on my chest. She said she wanted me nice and smooth, it felt so good. I didn't want her to stop. She then ran into the bathroom to wash the stuff off her hands. While doing so, she yelled to me to put on the nightgown she had laid out for me on the bed. It was pink to match the panties. It also had white lace and a bow on it.

"Are you going to keep a death grip on me like you did last night?"

"Funny that you mention that. I did that so that you wouldn't run away and change out of your pretty undies and cheat on me again. But tonight I have some better than bear hugging you all night. Lay down!"

I laid down and she grabbed my arms and put them over my head. I felt her hand cuff my hands to the bars on the headboard. As soon, as I was about to ask her what she was doing, she shoved another pair of balled up panties into my mouth. She then grabbed a roll of duck tape from under the bed and tape my mouth shut. I laid there, muttering nothingness through my gag. She leaned over me and turned the light out.

"That should keep you where I want you. Now that I now you aren't going to leave me, especially dressed like that. I can get some sleep. Good night Tina. Hope you are ready for more fun tomorrow!"

rebeldoll
rebeldoll
242 Followers
12