Been Caught Out

Story Info
She thinks she is alone while she masturbates.
1.4k words
3.75
88.1k
6
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, Can you come over? Please? I need one of your back rubs. My back is killing me from this cold!" I tried not to whimper while pleading with James.

"You know that I can't make it over there today. I have a lot of work to catch up on myself since being off from work!" James said, the disappointment apparent in his voice.

"I know. But I hate being sick by myself with nothing to do. " I was starting to sound like a little girl begging, but really didn't care. I had spent 3 days by myself trying to recover from the latest strain of the cold sweeping the nation.

"Ok ok, you're twisting my arm, but I can't make it until lunch. Ok? I'll be there at 11. " He sighed softly. "I really must get back to work though. If my boss catches me on my mobile phone again, he'll have my arse."

"Thank you! I'll see you in a little bit!" I squealed and coughed a bit. I could hear James laugh as we said our goodbyes.

I hung up the phone and smiled to myself. I couldn't wait for him to get here. James and I have known each other for a few years now. Our offices worked together on a few contracts for the government, requiring many lunches together to discuss the plans and legal paperwork. James had caught my eye from the start, his dark brown hair and twisted smile were hard to resist. When the contract successfully ended, we had a huge inter-office party. Between the drinks and the loud music, it was easy to understand why I ended up naked in his bed the next morning.

"Hmmm...only two more hours until he would be here. What to do until then? " I thought out loud, again coughing softly.

I sighed, got up and went to make another brew. My fever had subsided, but my body was still a bit achy. There was only one thing that I could do that would make me forget about the aching: masturbate. I grinned at the thought of him arriving while I was slipping a dildo in and out of my pussy. What would he do? Would he think I'm a slut for letting him see? Surely it won't be the first time that he's seen me exposed...Would he want to join me? Would he watch? My heart was racing thinking about his thick cock and how long it had been since we had last made love. He had made quite a few excuses when it came time to meet up again in person. This torture had lasted almost 2 months. I reminded myself it was the holiday season.

As I was heading back upstairs to bed, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. My eyes were red, there were puffy patches underneath each eye and they kept tearing up. I sighed at my pasty white demeanour in the mirror and slipped into the bathroom. A nice bath might help freshen me up. While the bath was filling, I took my time disrobing. My good years were still in front of me my mother had said to me the other day, whatever that meant. I had my 31st birthday this year and didn't feel young at 31. I looked at my breasts. They swelled softly with each breath, each dark pink areola peeking through the soft white fabric of my knit jumper. I slipped my fingers under the hem of my jump and exposed each breast, letting it bounce softly causing the nipples to go rigid. Pulling the jumper over my head and letting it fall to the floor, I placed my hands around my breasts and squeezed them softly, pushing them together, then in small circles.

My stomach started to burn with a new fire. I knew that I needed to orgasm. I lifted my lounge pants and slid them over my hips, letting them drop to the ground before stepping out of them. The trimmed hair on my pussy formed a nice V pointing toward my favourite treasure. I slid my hand around my belly , over the soft hair and between my lips. One finger then two searching out my velvet hole, pulling the lips apart and digging softly toward the wetness. I let out a soft moan as I pushed one finger an inch inside of my pussy, then swirled it in a circle before fully inserting and retracting it again. The tub was starting to reach the halfway point and I had a few shivers that were not related to my teasing my pussy.

I stepped carefully into the steaming tub, sighing as the water enveloped me completely. I turned off the taps and laid back, letting the water ebb and flow around my breasts. I reached down and slipped one nipple into my mouth, moaning again at the feeling of warm water and my flicking tongue. I shut my eyes and treated my other nipple to the same pleasure.

A small voice in my head warned me that I might get caught . There was no clock in the bathroom & on any other day it was easy to sit in the tub for an hour. That's when the doubts of James actually showing up started to creep into my head. Pushing that away quickly, I slid my right hand down between my legs, again searching out my slick pussy again. Even in the tub my wetness clung to my pussy as I slowly drove two fingers in and out of my aching box.

I shut my eyes and dipped under the water, only the tops of my breasts and knees sticking up out of the water. I could feel my impending orgasm starting to build as I thought of his strong hands. I missed his hands, the way that they would caress my skin, the way that they knew the right amount of pleasure and pain to make me hot...I surfaced and moaned his name softly, wiping hair out of my eyes with my left hand. I took a long slow deep breath as I caught another image in the mirror.

My bathroom was set up so that no matter where you were, you could always see yourself , sometimes from two angles. I had 4 mirrors on each of the walls and one large one on the ceiling. I stared straight up at myself, my fingers buried deep in my pussy and my left hand pushing hair out of my O ring of a mouth. I smiled to myself and whispered his name again.

I brought my left hand up to my right breast and moaned a little louder this time as I trapped my nipple between two fingers and pinched roughly. I half shut my eyes dreamily, wondering what it would look like with him above me, thrusting into me. My mind wandered for a long time thinking about his naked flesh against mine, that thick rigid 7 inch cock of his, the large protruding vein down the centre, the way that he would pull out and slap his cockhead against my pussy before driving himself home again...my body quivered at the thought of being able to hold onto this broad shoulders as he penetrated me completely.. My mind raced at the thought of his cock slipping in and out, his tight arse clenching with each thrust. My pussy contracted around my fingers and I let out a long low moan. It was so close. I just wanted him here and started talking to myself again.

"I want you James. Inside of me. Now. Please James. Please fuck me. Now James Now!" I moaned loudly as my pussy contracted in one long spasm around my fingers. The world raced before my eyes and the waves of pleasure raced through my body. My mind reeled at the way that water splashed and I kept gasping his name, James, over and over again. I could hear my rapid heartbeat thumping in my ears as I started to come down...and something else.

I laid there quietly, trying to calm myself so that I could hear what it was. It was probably the leaky taps on the sink. But this was different. It was something wet, slick, ...I turned beet red as I looked toward the corner wall mirror to where the sound was coming from. I saw James standing there, in full view, his cock in his hand, and a wry smile on his lips.

"Hullo Gorgeous." He grinned at me.