Been Waiting for Love Ch. 03

Story Info
A man can only take so much.
7.7k words
4.76
66.4k
50

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myanlass
Myanlass
1,023 Followers

That evening, Scott was just on his way back to Katrina's after finishing most of his errands. He called James to help him arrange an interview with the DA tomorrow. He swore he could never repay that man for everything that he has done for him. Hopefully, he get the job thing in order and then, well he didn't know where to go from here. His mind was not focusing on the distant future. He kept thinking about what he wanted to do with Kitty Kat as soon as he got her alone. He still smelled her on him, the smell of her sweet perfume. He was seriously considering to take up her offer when his phone rung.

"Hello." He said flipping it open.

"Hey man, what are you doing?" hearing Ricky's voice shook away any plans for Katrina.

"I'm heading back to Kat's, why?"

"Why don't you come over here? Since the girls are going out, I was thinking about going to the bar and getting some drinks."

"And spying on your future wife?"

"Well, I wouldn't call it spying, just lending a helpful eye."

"Yea, right man. I'll be over there soon. Just to let you know, I'm going in what I was wearing earlier."

"That's cool man, the place doesn't ask for you to be dressy."

"Okay, I'll see you then." He hung up.

When he got to Ricky's house, they sat around in the living room as they looked through old photo albums, reliving past and new memories. Scott couldn't believe some of the girls they use to date back then, especially when Ricky would tell him what they are doing now.

"Are you kidding me? A stripper?" Scott said in disbelief.

"I told you, she had too much fun around that pole that use to be outside." Ricky said and they both laughed.

They flipped to another picture of Katrina and Ricky. They were at their mom's wedding and he smiled to himself seeing the big smile on her face as she hugged Ricky. She always had a smile that lit up her face. He wished he would have made it, but he was on duty.

"You must be real proud." Scott said.

"Of my life now? Yea, thanks to you, I got the woman of my dream, a great job, a good family, and my boy back just in time."

"You better stop that before Kendra think that you are suppose to be walking down the aisle with me." Scott laughed and Ricky shook his head.

"I mean it man. I hate to bring up what happened to you years ago, but it helped me realize what's important in life. I didn't know what I was missing till I met her. I want you to find someone that makes you happy like I did. You need someone to help take care of you."

"Are you getting sentimental on me?"

"I'm serious. All the things that you have been through, you deserve to be happy. There is plenty of tail around here for you to chase and settle down with." Ricky smiled as Scott just nodded.

"I may find someone, I don't know. I'm use to being a loner."

"Well, I'm not always going to take care of you. You aren't cute enough for that." They both laughed settling back in the seat, "I do appreciate you looking in on my sister though. She means the world to me."

"I know she do. She means a lot to me too." More than you know, Scott thought.

"She's been hurt man, I mean badly. When we were younger, it was hard after dad died. I was the only one that she would talk to for almost a year. After you left she dated some of these jerks around here and got hurt by them. You know I was on an ass-kicking spree then even some of my so-called friends. That's one thing I can say about you. I've lost plenty of friends because they tried to get with my sister."

"Really?" Scott gulped.

"Yea, I mean I know my sister is grown up, but she's not too sure on what she wants."

"Oh man, give her some credit."

"I mean career wise, she's on point, but with her dating life. I don't know. It's like she is searching for something. I'm glad you never had that urge, that's why I trust you. For years you helped me keep a watch on her and I never had to worry about you going behind my back and try to do anything with my sister."

Scott felt like a first class heel. Here he had been thinking about getting Katrina into bed and now that Ricky was laying everything down, he felt guilty. He didn't want to betray Ricky; he was the closes thing he had to a brother. That was it, the nail in the coffin; he had to distance himself from Katrina. He couldn't continue on with what ever was going on between him and Katrina.

"Hey, you know me. I would never do anything like that."

"Glad to hear that."

"Hey baby," Kendra came out to kiss Ricky, "I'm going to get ready over Jade's house."

"Alright baby, have fun?" he said.

"See you later Scott." She said waving in his direction.

There was something in her eyes when she waved at him. It looked like disappointment. Shit, how much did she hear, he thought. Well, it may be a good thing, it could possibly get Katrina's mind off him. Even though apart of him didn't want to let her go. Damn, he hates being confused.

At Jade's house, Katrina had just finished tightening her corset. She ran her hands down, smoothing it out against her. She smiled to herself thinking about Scott possibly seeing her in this when she gets back home. She thought about him every since he left her office. She wished he had stayed till she finishes the meeting. They could have been alone and finished what has started. Oh well, they have all night, she thought with a smile.

"Can you snap out of the mirror?" Jade said shaking her head.

"Hey, I'm out of it. I'm just waiting to go." Katrina said turning her back to the mirror.

"Oh you are just wanting to get back home to the delectable Marine."

"You think tonight is going to be the night?" Dominique asked combing through her short black hair.

"I know so. I felt it when we were in the office."

"Oh, I want to hear the office story again, please." Jade begged and they both laughed.

Katrina turned to Kendra and saw that she was not really paying attention. She's been pretty tight lipped every since she got here, "Kendra, do you miss my brother already?" Katrina teased.

"What? Oh, I haven't been thinking about him."

"Other wedding stuff?" Dominique asked.

"Yea, that's it."

"Kendra, what's wrong? You never really this quiet."

She sighed looking off, "I don't know about this thing between you and Scott. I overheard him and Ricky talking and I don't think Scott is all for it."

"What are you talking about?"

"Ricky told him about some of your past boyfriends and that he's glad that Scott hasn't betrayed him. He told Ricky that he never would do anything like that."

She felt part of herself collapsed, "That...He just told Ricky that so he wouldn't say anything. I mean he can't just say yea I'm going to bang your sister."

"I'm just warning you. We both know Scott and we know when he is serious about something. I'm sorry Katrina."

She shook her head, "No, you're wrong. I told Scott how I felt he wouldn't just blow me off."

"Well, maybe it's for the best." Dominique piped, "I mean, you don't want to start anything with him. There are plenty of great black men around here."

"This coming from the biracial person." Kendra reminded.

"Yes and let me tell you it's not easy. Look, I have nothing against Scott, I mean he sounds great but think of everything you will be putting on the line."

"Dominique, I know you love and care for me, but I've been thinking about this for 11 years and nothing has changed. I am going to have him."

Later that night, the guys sat at a table trading old stories at Chad's bar. Chad was an old friend of Scott's dad. He uses to have Scott and Ricky clean up after school for extra cash. It was good to see him still doing great. Ricky got their friends Jerry and Allen together. It was great to be together with the old gang. It was a good way to get his mind off of Katrina. He made up his mind that. Tomorrow, he would try to find a new place. A part of him kept looking up at the door, hoping she would come in. Nah, he didn't want that. Just get your mind off her man, he thought to himself.

"So, it's your turn to take that old plunge, congratulations man." Allen said.

"Well, that's 3 down and one more to go." Jerry said.

"I guess we are talking about me." Scott grinned.

"I always told you, you would be the last in the group to be married."

"This isn't exactly by choice. I just don't know if this marriage thing is right for me." Scott said.

"Hey man, we have all felt like that, but when you meet the right woman that wants you and you know she is going to stick by you no matter what. She will be the type of woman that you can't wait to get back home too, then you know it's time." Allen said and Jerry started clapping as Ricky pretend to wipe tears from his eyes.

"That's deep man." Scott said shaking his head.

"I'm going to get some more drinks. Allen just made me cry." Ricky teased and the whole table laughed. Ricky got up to walk over to the bar.

Scott looked toward the door and saw Kendra, Jade, Katrina, and another girl come in. He didn't really even notice the other three, just Katrina. She had on a red corset top that had her breast press together. The tight jeans hugged her ass, making his mouth water. She glanced at him and he turned back to his bottle of beer.

"Damn, that girl is fine." Jerry said.

"Which one? All four of them make a grown man cry, lucky ass Ricky. Scott, how did you let her past through your fingers?"

"Kendra was just a good friend. She just always watched over me and took care of my place when I was gone. You see how the two of them are, they belong together."

"That's true, but what about that Katrina, good Lord." Jerry shook his head.

"She is a hot little number. I swear if I wasn't married and I wasn't scared of Ricky, I would be having the headboard shaking right now, instead of being with you guys." Allen said.

"Come on now, you guys are married and you just gave this long ass speech about the right one."

"That doesn't mean we can't appreciate a beautiful woman. I love my wife and I think she is the most beautiful woman to me, but I know beauty when I see it."

"Exactly, we have seen Katrina grow up to a very smart woman. I am very proud of her, but when I see her looking like that, I forget myself." Jerry said pretending to tremble.

"So, you telling me that you would try something with her, even though you are Ricky's friend?"

"I feel like this is a setup." Allen said.

"I would try, I mean Ricky has to understand his little sister not so little anymore. He needs to let loose the chokehold a little, so I would do this while dodging Ricky. Yea I would give her a try." Jerry said swallowing the last of his beer.

Scott sighed to himself as he looked over towards the bar and saw her sitting down with the rest of her friends. He has never been so torn and confused as he was now. He kept thinking about what happened in her office and his claim to Ricky that he would never try anything. His body wanted her, but he couldn't give into that. Or could he?

"Um, just to let you know, I may be leaving ya'll pretty soon." Ricky said bringing over the beers.

"I see the pussy is calling him." Allen said and Ricky nodded with a wink, "I knew you would pull some stuff like that."

"Ya'll should go play that whole strangers meeting up at the bar thing." Jerry suggested taking one of the beers, "That's always fun."

Scott laughed and saw Ricky tense up. He knew that was never a good thing. He looked over in the direction that Ricky was staring and saw some guy talking to Katrina. The guy towered over Katrina as he tried to whisper to her. He was bald head with chocolate complexion but not as big as Scott. Scott had to set his beer bottle down as he saw the girls trying to dismiss the guy. She was trying to blow him off, but the stupid guy was persistent. His blood was starting to boil as he saw the guy was obviously not taking the hint.

"Fucking bastard." Ricky whispered.

"Who's that?" Scott asked not taking his eyes off them.

"An ex-boyfriend of hers, she broke up with him when she caught the bastard cheating. He's been trying to get back with her every since."

"Is that right?" Scott said as his jaw tensed

up.

He saw red at the failed attempts Katrina had to get rid of the guy. He wasn't taking the hint. Scott couldn't understand what they were saying but he noticed the angry tone in her voice. His anger boiled over and his face burned. He never really felt jealousy before now. Then the guy made the biggest mistake, he grabbed her elbow, roughly, pulling her close. Scott didn't hesitate to get up and stride over to them without Ricky.

"Let me fucking go!" he heard Katrina shout when he got closer.

"Look, why you have to be such a bitch? I'm just trying to talk to you."

Scott pulled her behind him and got in the guy's face, "Didn't you hear her tell you to leave her the fuck alone?" he said in a low menacing tone.

"Who the fuck are you man? I'm here to talk to my woman."

"From what I understand, that's your ex-woman. So, if you want to keep all your teeth, I suggest you back the fuck off."

"So who are you, white boy? If you don't get out of my face and mind your..." he didn't even see the punch coming.

The bar erupted with shock as the guy fell to the floor. Scott wanted to pick the guy up and punch him in his face. He closed his eyes and tried to hold back his anger. He felt a hand on his shoulder and knew whom it was. He turned around to see her face etched with concern; she looked between the guy on the floor and Scott.

She saw his friends come to help him up, "Yo man, what's your problem?" one of them said.

Scott wrinkled his brow, "My problem? You really want to know what my problem is." Scott was going to charge them till Ricky stepped in front of him, holding him back.

Scott just turned his attention away from them. He moved away as soon as he was sure they weren't coming after him.

"Are you okay?" he asked Katrina.

"You didn't have to do that."

"Yes he did." Ricky said, "I couldn't believe you got there before I did."

"Yea." Scott kept staring down past the door.

His feelings and how unusual protective he was at that moment confused him. He never thought you could be angry and want someone at the same time. He wanted to take her back to her house and bury himself inside of her all night. His wants turned into needs and he craved her. He needed to feel her legs wrapped around his back as she willingly accepted him. He craved for her to want him again and soothed him. He needed some air.

"Scott man, are you okay?" Ricky asked.

"Yea, I'm just going outside." He didn't even look at them as he walked out the door.

He took a deep inhale as soon as he got outside. No woman has ever messed with his head before. His control has always been in tact, especially after what happened to him when he was capture. Now he could feel it slowly breaking for Katrina; of all people.

"Scott," he shuddered as her smooth whisper caressed his body, "what's the matter?" it was all or nothing now.

"I'm going back to the house right now," He said turning to her, "and you better be behind me."

Her mouth dropped and went dry. He stared at her with such intensity. There was sweat forming on his brow and his neck was still red. She never seen him like this, but it was turning her on.

"My car is at Jade's house." She stuttered.

"Then you better get in the truck." He turned and headed to the black truck.

She found her ability to breath and her temperature rose. She turned around to see Kendra and Jade coming out to check on her. Kendra had to convince Ricky to stay and settle things with Chad while she checked on them.

"Is everything alright?" Jade asked.

"Yea, tell Ricky that we had to go back home and I'll call him tomorrow." Katrina couldn't hide her smile.

"Okay, you want me to bring you the car tomorrow and we can ride to work together?" Jade asked.

"Oh yea, whatever." She heard the impatient horn behind her, "Night guys."

"Good to see I was wrong." Kendra smiled as Katrina turned to head to her Scott.

As soon as she got in, he screeched out of the parking lot. The drive was quiet as she stole glances at him. His hands were tight on the steering wheel and she could see his body tense. She looked down at his crotch and saw the tent in his pants. She hoped she wasn't biting off too much, especially with him in this state.

"Scott, are you really okay? I don't know why you are so angry."

"I'm not angry."

"You certainly look angry. I broke up with that guy a year ago, he just trips like that when he sees me."

"What are you searching for?"

"What?"

"Your brother said that it seemed like you were searching for something when you date, what are you searching for?" he didn't take his eyes off the road as he spoke.

"I told you, I want you. So, I guess I've been searching for you."

"Why? I'm not the same Scott that I was years ago."

"Maybe not, but you are better."

"What are you wanting from me? Are you just wanting to know how I would fuck you?"

"I hope you know that's not it. I want you to give us a try. I don't know why you want to fight it. You can't and you know it." She leaned over close to his ear and Scott felt her breast against his arm, "You want me, Scott, just as much as I want you." She whispered and put a big exclamation on it by sucking on his earlobe.

Scott took a sudden in hale and tried hard not to crash the car. She wasn't going to make driving easy on me, Scott thought to himself as she moved to his neck.

"Kitty Kat, if you don't want me to crash this truck, I suggest you settle back in your seat." He turned to her briefly and saw her smile. Damn, he couldn't wait till he got her back to the house.

When they got to her condo, he grabbed the back of her head and pulled her lips to him. He pushed his tongue in her mouth possessively. She moaned into his mouth as she melted into his kiss. He pulled away breathless, leaning his forehead against hers. He got out of the truck first and she followed. She felt herself giddy as he walked closely behind her. She knew he wouldn't be able to resist her for long. She went searching for her car keys and felt his lips on her neck. His hands settle on her hips and he pressed himself against her ass. Her head started spinning as she felt him suck on her neck. She reached up to grab the back of his head, grinding herself against his erection. One hand left her hips and ventured up to squeeze her breast in their confines. She couldn't contain the moan that escaped her lips when he pinched her harden nipple.

"Open the door, baby." He whispered hotly into her ear before he licked her lobe.

She almost forgot about the door. She quickly found her keys and unlocked the door. As soon as she did, he turned her around towards him and lifted her up. Her legs wrapped around his waist as he pushed the door open. She kissed him again and he growled tasting her sweet tongue. He kicked the door closed behind him and headed back into his room. Her hands were threaded into his hair as she returned the same fire he gave her.

When he reached his room, he sat her down on her feet without breaking the kiss. She wanted to feel his hands on her again, to feel them claim her body. She was shivering in anticipation for him and he noticed.

"You alright baby." He said breathless, pulling away from her.

She put her hand on his shoulder and could only nod. He stared down at her plump full lips; there were no words that described her at that moment. He wanted to see all of her. He took his phone and wallet out of his pocket and set them on the nightstand. He went for her corset and untied it. His frustration grew as he tried to unlace all the parts of it.

"Fuck." He whispered as he realized that he wasn't getting anywhere.

Myanlass
Myanlass
1,023 Followers