Been Waiting for Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myanlass
Myanlass
1,023 Followers

He looked down at her and didn't see pity or fear, he saw the same love that was always there. She leaned forward and pressed a small kiss over one scar and kissed each one she could until she was face to face with him.

"You always were a little over dramatic." she smiled, wrapping her arms around him.

He let out a breath that he didn't know he was holding and crushed his lips against hers. She felt the urgency and the love in his kiss. He laid her back down on the couch and she felt his weight crush against her. She ran her fingers through his hair as he moved from her lips to her neck. She angled her neck to give him more access and felt him hit that tender spot below her ear. A moan escaped her lips as her legs came up around his waist. His lips left her neck and moved down towards one of her breasts, gently tugging on her nipple in his mouth. Her head was swimming with desire, feeling his body pressing against hers and his mouth on her breast. She could feel his hard length pressing against her center and she craved to feel him inside of her. She moved her hips against him to emphasis the message. He slowly moved his way down her body and felt his mouth hovering over her slit.

The sight that greeted him made him ache with need. Damn, he needed her now but he wanted to make her cum first. He pushed two fingers inside of her and watched as her back arched off the floor. He wrapped his hands around his own length as his fingers pushed in and out of her.

"Scott, please." she moaned, "I need you, please."

"I know baby, just let me..."

"No, Scott please. We have plenty of time for that."

She was right about that, he thought to himself. There is going to be plenty of time for that. He spread her legs a little wider and pushed his length inside of her. Her hands grabbed a hold of his biceps as he pushed himself deeper inside. He had to still himself as he felt her muscles hold him in tight. He looked down into her face and saw her biting on her bottom lip, eyes closed and hair mussed around her face.

"Katrina, look at me." he said in a low tone and she still had her eyes closed, "Katrina, look at me." he said in a more demanding tone.

Her eyes flickered open to meet his and that's when he started thrusting inside of her. He wanted to make sure she didn't have any problems with him or his body. He knew in his heart that she didn't, but he needed to look into her eyes.

It was with that connection that he realized; she was it. She is what he had been looking and waiting for. He didn't want anyone else but her and he was determined to make sure she knew that. That thought made him thrust harder and faster inside of her. Her mouth dropped open and her breath started to quicken.

Her legs wrapped around his waist pushing him in deeper. She swore that he would drive her crazy. He just didn't know what he did to her body and to her soul. Every time she looked up into his eyes she saw his love for her and the vulnerability. She never thought of him as vulnerable, but she saw it. She brought his head down and pushed her tongue into his mouth, holding on to him tight, digging her nails into his back. He pulled away after kissing her thoroughly to hear her voice. He could feel his balls begin to tighten and new that he was going to cum soon. He lifted her legs over his shoulder and pushed into her harder and faster.

He heard his name escape past her lips and it was the sweetest sound he ever heard, next to her telling him she loved him.

"Scott, I'm about to cum." she moaned.

"I know baby, I'm almost there."

Her nails dug into his arms again as she screamed out. He felt her grip him tighter and contract as she came on him. He couldn't hold off any longer and spilled himself inside of her. Her pussy milked his cock as he gritted his teeth loosing himself in the sensation. He collapsed on top of her when he was spent, pressing his weight on her. He was going to get off of her as soon as he caught his breath. He knew that he was probably crushing her. He made the move and her legs tightened around him.

"Baby, I know I'm heavy, let me get up." he said and he felt her shake her head against him.

"I like you right here." he chuckled to himself as he kissed her shoulder.

"Well, I don't want to crush you." he said lifting himself up off her.

She lifted her head to kiss him and he fully welcomed her lips. He maneuvered next to her and she pulled herself closer to him letting the heat from the fireplace warm her up.

"You know you are not going anywhere, right?" she said.

"I know I'm too tired to move." he smiled and she pinched him.

"No, I mean me and you. You are not going anywhere." she said lifting her heavy head to look at him.

"I knew what you meant and to tell you the truth, I was going to tell you the same thing." she laid her head on his bare chest, "We just have to get past your brother."

She nodded against him and they both cuddled up, spending the night holding onto each other.

The next day was real busy. They had to setup everything for the rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner. Even though the wedding was three days away, they wanted to go ahead and do the rehearsal early so they wouldn't have anything to worry about the day of. That didn't really matter much to Scott and Katrina; they were in their own little world while helping. When he could, he would steal kisses from her and wrap his arms around her. Katrina was enjoying it, but she wanted to be careful just in case Ricky was in the area.

Jade, Katrina, and her mom were in the kitchen finishing up the dinner. She pretended to listen to their conversation but she was really thinking of Scott and how far they had come. She knew she had to get her mind on the dinner and get through the wedding so that she could tell Ricky. She was even thinking about telling him early so that he would have some time to get over it.

"Mom, I think I'm going to go ahead and tell Ricky." Katrina said, rolling out the dough.

"I was wondering when you were going to. What made you decide now?"

"You know how Ricky blows things all out of proportion. Well, I want him to be okay with it by the wedding, especially since Scott is his best man."

"Well honey, I think you should have said something earlier but I understand why you didn't. So, I'm guessing this is getting really serious."

"He showed me his cuts on his chest." she said and her mom looked up at her, "They weren't that bad you could still see the bruises and the cuts, but it wasn't bad. To tell you the truth I didn't really care, I was just happy that he showed it to me."

"Wow, you love him that much?" Katrina just shyly turned her head, "I remember that same look I had on my face when I fell in love with your father. I knew that you and Scott would end up together somehow."

"How did you know, mama?"

"You two were always hanging around each other. It was only a matter of time before he saw you as a woman. Not only that, but when Scott, left I saw all those scribbles you had on your notebook putting his last name on your name." Katrina had never been so embarrassed as Jade laughed in the background.

"Well, he was really my first kiss."

"And that's alright baby. I love Scott and I love the man that he has become. I'm pulling through for the both of you but just to let you know, you are going have to choose."

"What?"

"You know Ricky is not going to take this well in the beginning, so when the time comes you are going have to choose between Ricky or Scott."

"She's right, you know. I feel it coming too." Jade added and that made Katrina bite her bottom lip.

She hadn't thought about that. She shouldn't have to choose but now she saw that it could be a possibility. She was knocked out of her thoughts as she saw Scott walk in.

"Hey ladies, how's it going?" he said bringing in a few sacks.

"Hey Scott, just put those anywhere." Katrina's mom directed.

He sat the bags close to Katrina so that he could plant a kiss on her cheek. She smiled up at him and lifted her face to kiss him.

"Aren't you two just cute?" Jade teased and they both laughed.

"Well, Mama Tanya, I have James and Nik outside waiting to help if you need them."

"Oh, that's very sweet baby. I'll go tell them what to look for and I'll be right back."

"I'll go help, should be fun telling that big oaf James what to do."

"You must think he's really cute, huh." Katrina teased as Jade scrunched up her face.

They left them alone in the kitchen and that was fine with Scott. There were some people coming for the dinner, so he knew that they would have to put on that whole "we are not involved" thing for Ricky. Scott moved behind her wrapping his arms around her waist. She leaned back against him feeling so safe in his arms.

"So, how is everything going?" he asked.

"Well, I'm going back on what I said I wasn't going to do. Correct me if I am wrong but I did say that I wasn't going to cook for this thing?"

"You did, but since you are such a nice, sweet sister, you couldn't help but go back on your word."

"Alright then, just needed to hear someone say it." she felt his body shake with laughter.

"Well, I talked to the house agent and she said it's doable, I just have to wait awhile."

"Then what, you leave my house to get another one."

"Well, I already told you, I am taking you with me."

"Who said that I wanted to live with you?" she felt him turn her around to face him. She was messing with him but she loved the frightened yet determined look in his eyes.

"You are going, even if I have to drag you kicking and screaming." she laughed at him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You know, I can say no to you if I want to, but I think that I will let you win this one." She brought his head down to kiss him when she saw the door opened.

They quickly pulled away from each other thinking it was Ricky, but saw it was Yolanda. What was she doing here, Katrina thought to herself.

"I'm so sorry Scott, I heard that you were here and Mr. Thompson wanted me to come in and give you this paperwork."

"He knows I'm off right?" Scott said walking over to her and taking the file.

"He knows, it's just that he wants you to look over the case to see if it's worth him going all out for it. He said that he would wait till you come back, he just wanted you to have a copy."

He sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair, "Alright, thank you Yolanda."

"You're welcome; I guess I will see you in the office. Have fun." she smiled.

"Alright bye!" Katrina shouted and they both looked at her as she plastered a hearty smile on her face.

Yolanda smiled at them both as she exited the kitchen. Scott shook his head and walked over to her.

"Why do you have to be so mean?"

"I refuse to think I am being mean. It's obvious that she is flirting and you can't see it."

"Well, I only have eyes for one girl." he smiled.

Ricky wondered what was keeping Scott. He knew that he was dropping off some of the bags, but he figured he would have been right out to help him greet the guests. He was on his way to the kitchen when he nearly knocked someone to the ground. He looked down and saw long brown hair.

"I am so sorry ma'am. I didn't even see you." he said helping her up.

"Oh, it's no big deal. I'm use to it amazingly."

"Oh okay, well again I'm so sorry, but I was looking for my friend."

She drew her brows together, "Are you Ricky?" she asked.

"Yes," he paused, "do I know you?"

"I'm Yolanda, I work with Scott. I just came to bring him some paperwork."

"Oh, it is nice to meet you. So, have you seen him?"

"Yea, he's in the kitchen," he was about to turn and walk to the kitchen when her words stopped him in his track, "with his girlfriend."

"Girlfriend? Scott doesn't have a girlfriend."

"Yes, a real pretty black girl with long hair. She comes to the office a lot for lunch."

"Look Yolanda, I'm his best friend, I think I would know if he had a girlfriend."

"Well he does. I think her name is Katrina or something." Ricky felt his fist ball to his side when she said that name.

He was hoping that he didn't hear her right, but the name kept repeating in his mind. Katrina! His baby sister! No, it can't be.

He tried his best to loosen the tension in his jaw and breathed, "Thanks a lot Yolanda."

All she had time to do was nod as she saw him walk off. She could feel the heat radiating off him and wondered what that was all about.

"Scott, come on now let me see it before you finalize the deal." she said wrapping her arms around his waist, pouting.

"It's a surprise. You will see it soon baby, I promise you."

"You better. So, we are going to tell my brother soon?"

"I was waiting on you to say something about that. Whenever is fine with me, I just know we need to get it over with so we can finally go out and about without worrying if someone was going to tell him." she looked up at him.

"Good, I'm just so happy that you have been so patient with me. I love you."

"I love you more baby."

"You couldn't possibly." she smiled.

"You just don't know." he said kissing her briefly.

"So, after the dinner, you want to tell him?"

"Why wait then?" they both turned towards the door and saw Ricky standing there, his eyes narrowing in on the two of them. Scott saw Ricky's fist balled up and his breath quicken. He knew that look, that's Ricky's pissed off look. Katrina held on to Scott's shirt and felt so small under Ricky's gaze.

"Tell me now!" Ricky finally said in a menacing tone.

Myanlass
Myanlass
1,023 Followers
12