Beer Vendor Ch. 01

Story Info
A beer vendor at the ball park gets a special tip.
2.5k words
4.1
16.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Game 1

"I want REAL interaction with a REAL man." That line was running through Mike's head as he rehashed his night working as a beer vendor at the local stadium. The sales were good for the small crowd attending the game. Late in the season with the team suffering through another losing season, he wondered why he continued to spend half his summer nights peddling beer at these games. But then he thought about his best customer that night. The gorgeous woman who told him she wanted that "REAL interaction" was stuck in his brain. A good thing to have stuck in my mind, he thought. Yeah, that's why I love this job.

This "best customer" was a gal who, along with her two girlfriends, decided to take in a game but seemed more content with drinking, giggling and hitting on guys than watching the ball game. Sitting in the aisle seat was Kerri, who flagged Mike down in the first inning and requested a cold one. Kerri's friends had already bought drinks for themselves, but Kerri wanted a little more attention than she would get at a concession stand. There the workers were nice enough, but usually so busy that they couldn't interact with customers aside from saying "Will that be all?" the total price, and "Thank you."

Kerri told Mike that she wanted some attention from a "real" man while he made his first sale to her. Usually Mike didn't remember names of customers, even attractive women like Kerri, because only looked at the birthdates when checking ID's. But Kerri's comment made him look at the entire ID, including her name. Between the unexpected flirting and her beautiful short blonde hair that curled in to frame her pretty face with dimples and sexy emerald eyes, why not take the time to at least flirt with this cutie? So, while he opened the bottle and skillfully poured the beer into the generic plastic cup, he asked her "What brought you out here to see a losing baseball team?"

Kerri replied that she just came along with her friends who wanted to watch and admire the sexy shortstop, who was not only an All-Star, but also a playboy. They thought that maybe they could get his attention. However, Kerri said she wasn't into that fantasy crap. In fact, she was hoping that after a few beers and flirting, maybe she would be able to have some fun later. In order to travel down that road, she needed the beers, and she was hoping that Mike would be the one to keep her refreshed.

Mike was more than happy to hear this. He establishes the best customers of the night early on, and since this chick was certain to want to keep her cup filled, he was going to make sure that he did so. Not to mention that now, he had other reasons to make sure that Kerri was one of those "best customers." After that first sale of the night, Mike lingered long enough to watch Kerri take her first sip, leaving a lipstick stain on the cup. As he trudged up the aisle, instead of screaming his trademark call of "Getcha cooooold beeeer heeeere!" to the other fans, he simply grinned and imagined those lips wrapped around his swollen cock instead of on a plastic cup.

"Hey, beer man,two here!" shouted an obese fan in a team jersey that looked like it had been taken from the locker room immediately after the last home game. That snapped Mike out of his fantasy and back to business. Being the pro that he was, he switched back into Mike the Beer Man and put Kerri and her luscious lips out of his mind.

That only lasted for two innings. After covering a lot of ground and selling out of two cases, Mike took his third case back to the first aisle he toured and stopped at the row where Kerri was seated.

"Need a refill?" he asked, seeing her cup tossed on the ground beside her seat.

"What the hell took you so long? Thought I was going to have to get the second round myself!" Kerri pouted as she stood up to fish some bills out of her front pocket. The sight of a beautiful gal with ample tits, a wonderfully curved ass and short shorts that allowed a peek of pubic hair nearly caused Mike to miss the cup entirely. Kerri displayed some of the best looking legs he had seen all season. They were long, toned, and slender. "She must be an athlete or dancer", he thought, "or maybe she keeps in shape by bouncing up and down on a hard cock." He gathered his wits long enough to properly pour the liquid into the cup and hand it off to her. Not to mention that when she pulled the money out of the pockets of her short cut-offs, he wasn't thinking about his next sale. Instead, he was thinking about putting his hands inside those shorts and playing with a pussy that had to taste so good. Was it his imagination or did she move her fingers in a way that suggested something other than simply reaching inside a pocket and taking out cash?

"Back to business", Mike thought, as he hurriedly shoved the change back at her. As he climbed the first two steps, he took a quick look back, hoping to get a glimpse of her shapely ass as she sat back down. He was happy and felt a stir in his groin area as Kerri gave a little wiggle when she settled back on the hard plastic seat. How did she know he was going to look?

When he could get his mind off of Kerri and her fuckable body, Mike was quite busy. The game was dull, the home team was losing again, and the fans who came for baseball were looking for a diversion. These were the types of games Mike enjoyed the best. While winning teams and huge crowds were always good for business, the losing had a benefit for the beer vendors as well. The fans that did come out usually bought more beer as they were not wrapped up into the game as they would be if the home team was winning.

Tonight, Mike was even more grateful for the smaller crowd. It gave him more opportunities to visit Kerri. Twice he sold her beer and had a chance to ogle her hot body. Rarely would he get a chance to serve the same customers more than twice, but tonight he made sure to walk that aisle often. Each time Kerri was acting more flirtatious as Mike poured the beer.

On the fourth round, he was absolutely stunned to hear her comment. In all his years as a vendor, both before and after his stint in the Navy, he was never propositioned in the manner that Kerri had done. When he was done pouring, and there was a clean full head on the top of the cup, Kerri commented, "Nice head. Looks as good as the head I am going to give you later." She gave him a seductive wink.

Mike was very glad that it was the last beer in this case as he didn't even take any money from her. "This one's on me," he stammered as he bolted up the steps and headed straight for the commissary to turn in the empties. He was thinking now that he needed to get away from this and concentrate on working.

After giving the cashier the bottles, Mike walked away, telling him that he had to use the "head." Recently discharged from the Navy, using nautical terms was natural to him. He walked into the men's room, and even though it was empty, he preferred the small amount of privacy that a stall would provide. He closed his eyes, pulled open the first door and proceeded to undo his zipper when he heard a female voice.

"Nice. This is even better than my dirty mind imagined it would." Mike jumped back against the door when he heard the voice and then saw the face of Kerri looking at him.

"How..what...???"

"Now, now, don't be scared," Kerri teased. "I figured you would be here, so I ran up to beat you. How I can keep my promise if your dick is soft?"

Still stunned at finding her in the men's room, Mike stammered, "What promise?"

"You know. The one I made to you when you sold me that last beer. I promised to give you head as good as the one you gave me. Well, here is our chance. So, are you going to free that cock from its confines or do I have to do it for you?"

This was madness! Technically, Mike was still on duty, so anything activity like this would surely get him fired. Since this was his only income since getting out of the Navy, he couldn't do anything to risk that. However, how often does a guy pushing 30 get a chance to get a blow job from a 21 year old hottie like this? Think, Mike, think. No fans are up here – well other than Kerri... the cashier doesn't know me from any other vendor...

Kerri made the decision a little easier for Mike as she didn't wait for him to make up his mind. She undid his buckle and snap and pulled down his briefs to expose his still mostly limp dick. Squatting to get her mouth level with his cock, she was shaking her head in dismay. She commented, "Boy, you're gonna make me work for this, aren't you?" She puckered her lips and gave the tip a quick kiss.

Mike's cock must have heard the smart-ass comment as just that small amount of contact with Kerri's lips made it spring to life and get hard instantaneously. He could not believe that happened. Yeah, it had been awhile since his cock had contact with anything except his right hand, but still...doesn't this only happen to teenage boys? "Hell", he thought, "might as well enjoy this while it lasts."

Kerri didn't say another word. Instead, she now parted her lips into an O-shape and slowly slid her mouth down the length of his dick. She also gave it a coating of saliva, making sure it was well-lubricated. After doing this, she pulled back even more slowly. Kerri now worked the tip of her tongue on the tip of his cock, making a small circle at the tiny opening. She then swirled her way down to the bottom of his shaft, gave a lick to his scrotum, and then back up to his cock head.

Mike was in a fog by now. He forgot that he was at the ballpark, in a restroom, still on duty and in uniform. All he cared about now was that he was getting the best blow job of his life – and it was coming from his best customer of the night. Hell, she even paid for the beers! Yet, he was the one who seemed to be benefiting the most from those transactions. He just leaned back against the door and let her continue to do her work. He was relaxed at this point, nowhere near climax, and hoped to God he would remain this way for awhile so this incredible feeling would last.

Mike's calm mood didn't last for long as Kerri picked up her pace. After working back to the tip of his cock, she then pumped it with furious abandon, her hands a blur as she stroked it at warp speed. She then took his dick deep inside her mouth, all the way to the back of her throat. She held that position and sucked in as hard as she could as he felt he was growing harder and his balls were even tighter.

Mike loved what she was doing and even though he wanted it to last forever, he decided to take action. Looking down at Kerri's gorgeous mouth, he pumped his cock into this opening, slowly at first. When Kerri took it out to catch her breath, he protested loudly. "Why did you stop???"

"Now, now, just have to catch my breath before the grand finale. I think you earned this. Just fuck my mouth and shoot that cream down my throat." With his dick back where it belonged, Kerri accepted Mike's thrusts into her mouth. He was gentle enough so that it didn't keep slamming against the back of her throat, but hard enough to make sure that his balls would start to tighten soon. She slightly bobbed her head in time with Mike's thrusts. When he moaned that he was going to come, Kerri lifted her right hand up to his balls and rubbed them as well.

That did it for Mike – he couldn't hold back any longer, nor did he want to. He hadn't shot his load anywhere except on his chest or into a tissue for so long that this was going to be a gusher. When that moment came, he screamed out an incoherent noise and exploded into Kerri's waiting mouth. He was sure he going to shoot so much come that it would overflow, no matter how much she could swallow. He watched her gobble it as best she could, with just a trickle of white gold seeping out the side of her lips.

Mike panted, struggling to recover from his explosive orgasm. Kerri stood up and lifted a hand to her lips, catching a small amount of semen with her index finger, and slowly moved it toward Mike's mouth. When his breathing was more normal, she placed the finger on his tongue, planted a kiss on his cheek, and whispered, "Hope you enjoyed your 68, because you owe me one."

He returned the kiss and felt something being pushed into his hand. After he broke the kiss, he looked down and saw a slip of paper with a seat location written down. As Kerri opened the stall door and sashayed out of the men's' room, she looked back over her shoulder, gave him a wink and said, "My seat location for tomorrow night's game. I expect that I will be served beers more regularly. Good night, beer man."

"This was incredible", thought Mike. What was going to be another night at work certainly turned into something else. His mind was already working. He knew what Kerri meant by 68 – and by God, he was going to pay back this debt.

Since he still had to cash out, he decided to count his bills here in the relative quiet. After he did this, he turned them in to the cashier who had no idea what just happened less than fifty feet away, Mike walked back to his car in the quiet parking lot. He made a stop at the drugstore for condoms. After that, he drove home, grabbed a quick shower and went to bed. He needed his rest tonight. After all, he had a debt to repay, and he was going to make sure that this was repaid – with interest!