Beetlesmith's Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers

She answered by turning her head and kissing me hard.

She was already well primed, and I slid into her ass easily. She squeaked a soft, mousey moan as I pushed all the way inside. I held myself fully within her as she was doing to her husband, and asked, "You like my cock in your ass?"

She nodded, but didn't speak.

I began a slow, sensuous fuck, repeatedly pulling almost out then pushing all the way in. I teased again, "I really didn't hear you before. Do you like my cock in your ass?"

She stuttered a, "Yes," before wrapping her arms about my neck and arching her back.

I continued my slow pumping, but also continued my tease, "I want you to tell everyone that you love my cock in your ass."

She kissed me hard, stifling her words as she spoke, "I love you in my ass."

"Always the quiet fuck," I said. I pinch her nipples. Rock hard as they were, the sensation sent quivers throughout her. In turn, those small vibrations of her body were translated to Jack, as the dildo softly shifted against his prostate. He moaned excitedly as he tongued Jackie.

Again, I teased, "Don't give me that soft shit. Tell everyone in the room you love my cock in your ass."

In a clear tone, with slow deliberation and unmistakable to anyone, she said, "I love your thick cock in my ass, and I want you to come deep inside of me."

I didn't—not yet anyway. I continued to pump slowly away at her, whispering more salacious words into her ear. She gripped my arm that was still around her stomach with an intensity that left deep, red scratches etched into my flesh. She began to pump back at my thrusts, each time murmuring those luscious phrases, loudly so her husband could hear, "Come in my ass. Please come in my ass."

The effects of her movements sent waves of pleasure through Jack. He moaned incessantly as he tongued Karen now, and she, his wife, thought of nothing except the slow climb I was promulgating in her.

Denise let out a loud moan, protracted, guttural, then another, and another. Jack answered her calls, octaves lower but in time. A river of pre-ejaculate flowed out of his cock. The other women sat looking in amazement, but daring not to touch his engorged cock, knowing that even the slightest breeze would set in off—knowing that Denise would be displeased with them if it did.

I wrapped an arm about her breasts, emulating the seductive tryst she had done to me on our first kiss, and slowly slid my other hand toward her vulva. The slow glide of my hand caused gooseflesh to erupt across her stomach. I no sooner touched near her mons, a subtle tap really, than I felt her shudder, and again a great flood was let loose drenching everything in its path.

I continued to fuck her slowly, and teased, "I didn't come yet. Such a naughty girl thinking only of herself."

She took my accusations seriously, and with sincere reservation said, "I'm sorry, it felt too good."

I kissed her neck, saying, "If that's the case, then finish off your husband."

She began her own, slow thrusting into Jack.

Karen, seeing what was about to happen, lowered herself so that her open mouth was inches from Jack's cock, and waited for the inevitable as she looked directly into my eyes.

I saw the look of her. The wonderfully slutty, impish grin last given to me at the dinner table, daring me to push her to the extreme, was etched on her face once again. Yet, the tables were turned. She was daring 'me' now, throwing down the challenge at my feet, to see if I would give to her what she truly desired. It occurred to me, as I looked into her eyes, the true reason for her desire to include males into our gatherings. She wanted them not just for her, but also for me. She wanted us to share all of them, all of 'it', men and women alike in all ways imaginable. I smiled at her, knowingly. Yes, I would give her a small taste of what she wanted—just for this moment and only for this one time.

I took Jack's cock in hand. A look of unbridled lust suddenly erupted on her face. I continued to stare at her, and she back at me, as I slowly stroked him. One or two pulls is all that it took, and another of her fantasies was realized. Jack shot a powerful stream of cum into Karen's open mouth—my aim was good, I guess. Giggling, although I can't imagine how given the torrent of cum that was fast filling her, she clamped down on his cock with her lips as I continued to stroke him. In the end, she slid her mouth, ever downward. Down even over my grasping fingers, sucking out everything he had to give.

Denise, looking down at the spectacle, saying, "Like you two haven't done this before, my sweet ass."

I kissed her neck again, and said with a laugh and a wiggle of my hips, "Sweet it is, and you should see what we do on Saturdays."

I pulled out of her, coming away clean.

Jack lay motionless as if dead. I took a quick look at him and saw shallow breathing, and knew that he had fallen unconscious. His time had come and gone. He had succumbed to the ending effects of the elixir.

Denise ignored her husband and looked at me, then down at my still burgeoning erection, then back into my eyes. I smiled at her, "Tell me what you want."

The other women gathered closer to us, forming a semi-circle, waiting for Denise's response.

She said the only thing I wanted to hear, "I want to suck your cock."

The right answer, but I wanted more from her, "And?"

"I want to suck your cock until you come in my mouth."

It still wasn't enough, so I said again, "And?"

She sat on her heels, shaking her head, perplexed, trying to figure out what I wanted from her. In frustration, she said, "I don't know, tell me!"

"Karen," I said, "Come over here Baby, and lie down between us...No, on your back...No, your head pointing toward me...Perfect."

When I had Karen positioned the way I wanted her, I looked again at Denise, asking, "Now do you know what you want?"

A seductive smile crossed her lips, and honest to god, she broke out in a sweat of arousal the likes of which I've never seen.

She started to mount Karen, but I stopped her, "I didn't hear you. Tell me what you want."

With slow, sultry deliberation that would temp even the Devil into a hard-on, she said, "I want to suck that fat, tasty cock of yours until you fill my mouth to overflowing, all while I fuck your pretty...wife's...brains out."

"Fuck all our pretty brains out," Cecilia added, while the rest nodded in agreement. It was a wonderful, unexpected touch.

"You slutty bitches," Denise said with a wry grin, and then corrected herself, "While I fuck all their pretty...brains...out."

The scenario was the same with each woman, except for only minor variations.

When Denise slid into Karen, Karen wrapped her legs around her hips while fondling Denise's breasts lovingly. I held back for a moment to watch, and allow Denise to get into a nice rhythm. Once I heard Karen start her characteristic pillow talk, which told me she was well on her climb, I straddled her head and positioned my cock well into Denise's 'target zone.' Denise didn't hesitate, and clamped her warm, moist lips fully around me. Then using her whole body as a pendulum, she would rock back and forth so that my cock and her dildo simultaneously slid within their respective openings.

On each occasion, one of free women would take a position behind Denise, and aid her movements by grabbing hold of her hips, while pulling and pushing her with delicate timing. I should say that they didn't just aid Denise in her task, but often took great pleasure and opportunity to ply their mouth or fingers to Denise's well-positioned pussy. This time it was Cecilia who was doing the aiding and pleasuring—teasing Denise's vulva and ass with tongue, and at times with Karen's vibrator. I could see subtle, twitching spasms erupted across Denise's body caused by Cecilia's nimble attentions, and her breathing came loud and forced through her nostrils as she continued to maintain a tight seal with her lips about my cock. And always, her tongue danced about me with satisfyingly lewd intent.

Karen, seeing another, wonderful opportunity that I presented for her enjoyment, took great delight in licking and sucking my balls as they gently swayed above her head. She would then bury her face deep into my groin, pulling both of my testicles in her mouth to roll them about with her tongue. Once they were saturated, she would pull and massage them with palms and fingertips, as if she were trying to foment more creamy substance for my inevitable ejaculation.

The fourth, free one, this time Jackie, would kneel by my side. Kissing me sweetly, her hands explored all about me—ass, cock, and if Karen would allow it, balls. I loved her occasional detours behind me, as her tickled my asshole with her tongue—anal angels must run in their family, indeed.

The ending was always the same, but no less intense and satisfying the last time as it was with our first. I told Karen to help Denise to bring herself off. Karen eagerly complied, and slipped her hand over her vulva, rubbing vigorously. As Karen arched her back in orgasmic spasm, I told Jackie to stroke my cock. It took her only a few, long strokes before I shot myself into Denise, and true to her word, she neither swallowed nor backed away, but allowed my cum to fill up her mouth to overflowing and drip thickly onto my wife's chest.

Denise wasn't quite done. Still slowly pumping the dildo into my wife, and with stands of semen still hanging from her chin, she laid on top of Karen, kissing her deeply and allowing Karen to lick her face clean.

There were many, wonderful deviations from the scenario I've described. I won't go into them all, but I must say something of Cecilia, who proved to be next one to go under Denise. Right off the bat, she took a more aggressive tack than Karen, propping herself up on her elbows and feet as Denise pushed into her with the strap-on. Each slow glide forward by Denise, was matched by Cecilia's own back and forth rocking.

She chattered throughout the ride, complimenting Denise on her prowess, "Girl, you handle a dick better than most men I know, except for Robo-cock." She said that last part to bolster my ego, I suspect, as she beamed a smile up at me. I gave her a wink of thanks.

She was always rapacious in both her talk and actions, sucking on Denise's neck until large, red welts erupted, mimicking the gentle arcs of her luscious mouth. Taking one of her hands, she gripped Denise's ass firmly, pulling her hard into her pussy with each forward thrust, while adding colorful dialogue to spice up the milieu, "Oh, girl, you are fucking me fine. Keep fucking my pussy like that and I'm going to cream all over your pretty, white pussy. Then, you know what I'm going to do girl, I'm going to lick it all off you while you scream my name. Then I'll squirt on you some more, so I can lick it off again."

When she wasn't sucking on Denise, or chattering like a chatty Cathy doll, she had my testicles fully in her mouth. Oh, she was exquisite. Her nose pressed firmly into my perineum, adding a delectable flavor to her other, oral accomplishments. She sucked and pulled on my scrotum roughly with tongue and lips. Not too rough to cause pain, but enough to enhance the delightful mouth fucking Denise was imparting.

Taking leave of my balls for a moment, her tongue danced backward, across my perineum then on to my anus. There she met Karen's finger. She licked all around, slathering a hot, wet tongue, and adding copious amounts of lubricant to my wife's sliding digit—exquisite, indeed.

The ending was just as erotic—and have I already used the term, exquisite? Well, forgive me. It was all that and more.

The finale was set off as Cecilia felt her impending climax, and announced it to everyone by slipping her hand past the harness of the strap-on to rub Denise's clit. Denise started moaning in ecstasy almost immediately.

Cecilia giggled at her reaction, and said, "I'm so close girl. Are you close too, Baby?" With my cock still sliding in her mouth, Denise did a comical head bob as acknowledgement. Cecilia giggled again, "Let's see if we can squirt together. Come on, really fuck my pussy now."

Denise added an overt hip shift and thrust to her rhythmic rocking. It was quite an achievement of stamina and coordination how Denise was able to do all of this with her body, while still maintaining a tight seal around my cock with her lips. Denise's efforts weren't lost on Cecilia, either, as she vigorously rubbed Denise's clit, while saying, "That's it girl. You know what I like. Oh, good god, you're so good, Baby."

Denise had to give up on my cock for the moment as I saw Jackie, who was the one behind Denise at this time, dip her head down to apply a helping tongue to Cecilia's fingers. I didn't mind the interruption, there was only so much poor Denise could do. Besides, Karen lovingly took up Denise's mantle with a stroking hand, to compliment the probing finger she had in my derrière.

Well, they didn't come together, but it was close. Cecilia slid her other hand between Denise's buttocks. I suspect, but really couldn't see, that she hooked a finger or two into Denise's ass to pull Denise into her hard, while still maintaining a vigorously massaging hand to Denise's clit. Denise clamped her mouth onto Cecilia just as Cecilia released a torrent of her orgasm into Jackie's midsection. Like a trooper braving incoming fire on a heated battlefield, Jackie didn't seem to notice Cecilia's release, and continued her duties at mouthing Denise's vulva while Cecilia continued to spray with abandon. Jackie's stanch resolve buckled when it was Denise's time. Being that Denise was still being the 'quiet fuck,' her sudden ramping up to climax went pretty much unnoticed by everyone until it was too late. We first became aware of her orgasm when Jackie belched out an, "Oh shit...," right before she started to violently couch while flinging herself backwards, off the bed. Tripping over Jack on her back-peddle out of 'harm's way,' she slammed into the wall on the other side of him. "Jesus Christ, Denise," Jackie said, still having a severe couching fit, "Next time tell a girl when you're about to come." Denise was still shuddering in climax, and said in staccato, "S...S...sorry, J...J...Jackie." I don't think Jackie heard her apology given that the rest of us were laughing too hard. She just sat on the floor next to Jack, checking the back of her head for blood given that it careened off the wall twice on her way to the floor. No one was more pleased about the results than Cecilia, who kissed Denise on the cheek, and said, "Got Jackie right in the mush. You did good, baby."

"Speaking of getting it in the mush," I said, looking down at the two of them, "I think it's time Denise finish the task I set for her." Denise didn't say anything, but looked up at me slyly before opening her mouth wide for me. Karen slipped me into her and continued to soft stroke my shaft as Denise tightened her lips around me and applied a strong suction. Cecilia, that sweet ebony cherub, had one more bit of sexual panache up her sleeve. Unlike Denise, I didn't make my pending climax a secret, as I pushed my hips way forward, and grunting loudly. Seeing the inevitable unfold, Cecilia opened her mouth right below Denise's chin, saying, "Come on, Baby, let it all flow out of you and fill my mouth." I didn't ejaculate with as much volume this time, but it was more than enough for a good show. As Karen continued to stroke one hot shot after another into Denise, our sweet recipient blithely opened her mouth, and allowed all of my cum she had been storing to flow out. Two, long strings emerged from each corner of her mouth, and joining together as one at the edge of her chin, it cascaded down into Cecilia's waiting mouth. Denise and Cecilia finished each other off with a kiss, and continued to swap my sticky substance until Jackie broke the two up. Need I say that Jackie was even better when it was her turn under Denise? The details of her exploits I'll save for another time.

Everyone took another turn as prostrate passenger on Denise's erotic ride. I even think Jackie dipped her toe in thrice—maybe they all had a third go, but who's counting? I could have done this all night, but it was time again to mix up the program.

My four lovelies sat together on the bed—pretty maids all in a row. I sat back in Karen's vanity chair, looking at them all intently. I then remembered I hadn't seen Mark for the longest time, and asked, "Anyone know what happened to Cope?"

They all shrugged their shoulders. They didn't seem to know, and I don't think any of them cared.

'The bastard probably left,' I thought, 'Just when I could use his squandered talents.'

The women continued to stare back at me. A wild and ravenous light still burned bright in their eyes as they waited for me to conjure some new sequence of debauchery we would all perform.

"I think we'll need some more room on the bed," I said, after some thought.

Karen and Jackie tried to pick Jack up and put him gently on the floor, but he was too heavy. Denise, being the conscientious wife who always looked out for her husband's best interests, braced herself, and with a small 'grunt,' pushed him off the bed with her feet. Jack hit the floor with a dull 'thump,' but remained unconscious.

"Well, that solves the room problem at any rate," I said, sarcastically. "Seeing that the un-redoubtable Mr. Cope has flown the coop and Jack remains in dreamland, I guess it's now up to me to satisfy the four of you all by my lonesome. I would really like to do this one at a time, though. So where should I start?"

They all raised their hands at once, looking like proud schoolchildren all having the correct answer. I laughed, "The question was rhetorical you sluts...Now, let me see...Jackie..."

Jackie started clapping, saying gleefully, "He picked me first."

I had to laugh again, "No, not yet, you slut...Now Jackie, I want to watch you get Cecilia off. Cecilia, my beauty, while Jackie's getting you off, I want to watch you get Denise off. Denise, I know you've been working hard sweetheart, but I think Karen is in need of your attentions, and Karen...Well you get the idea, don't you. The last man standing, or should I say the last girl coming, will be my first."

It was a sight to behold, this obscene Ouroboros I had created. All of their lovely faces buried deep into their partner's delicate places. Their fingers, lips and tongues frantically working away, trying to bring the other off first before they, too, inevitably succumb. All their legs writhing and their bodies twitching with imbued arousal. Their movements and feelings created as the one who was pleasuring them, had hit that perfect spot. However, that spot wasn't pressed for too long, for each time the 'pleasuring one' became the 'pleasured' when 'their' partner landed on 'their' sweet spot. I could hear each of their voices moaning in concert, soft sometimes, louder others, but together their volume steadily increased with time, producing an erotic harmony and a choral testimony to their increasing arousal.

I saw that some of them were cheating. I won't name names—Jackie and Cecilia—but every so often they closed their legs slightly, denying the 'pleasuring one' continual, unfettered entrance to their pussies.

I slid over to Cecilia, and whispered not too softly near her ear, "There's no cheating my lovely. I want to see you spread your legs wide for your lover."

She giggled at first, knowing that she had been caught, then she spread her legs wide for Jackie. Jackie had already gotten the hint, spreading her legs wider for Karen without having me tell her. They both stayed as good girls for the rest of the game.

I took this moment to whisper sweet somethings in each of their ears. Things that either made them laugh into their partner's pussy, or filled them with a greater lust so that they sucked, licked, poked and prodded their partners with increased fervor. What did I say to each? I don't know. I don't think that mattered as much as how I said it. A mirthful tone in my voice would bring them glee, while a huskier tenor would pique their arousal. Really, in their state I could have read names from the phone book with the same vocalization and gotten similar responses.

dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers