Beetlesmith's Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
392 Followers

Breathing heavily, I kissed each in turn. I was wrong before, saying that Denise had given me the best blowjob I ever had. I keep forgetting that there's always another day with a new standard being set. Yet, this latest one, set by my two sluts, was a high standard, indeed.

I was about to kiss each again, when I looked down and saw that a small drop of cum had fallen onto my pant leg. Pointing to it, I reprimanded them, "Look what you two did. You got my sticky cum all over my good trousers even when I told you to be careful."

Denise quickly darted in and picked the small drop off with her tongue.

I shook my head as I began unbuttoning my shirt, "Too late for that. Now I have to take my clothes off, because it's obvious you two sluts aren't careful."

I went into the bathroom to remove the rest of my clothes, but continued giving orders, "I want you sluts to turn around and face the headboard. Slide up right next to each other, hip to hip. When I come out, both of you naughty cunts had better have your faces down on the bed and your asses in the air."

I heard them rustling around and giggling.

"And no talking or laughing. Naughty, disobedient cunts had better keep their mouths closed until I tell them to suck."

When I came back into the bedroom they were in their proper positions. I knelt behind them, sliding two fingers into their pussy and one into their ass. Everything around their hindquarters was saturated.

"My, but you little cunts are still horny, aren't you? Sluts are never satisfied, I guess. That's why you walked off as you did last night, always looking for that next orgasm, either with me or alone."

Their assholes were still well greased, but I added another dollop of lube to be safe. I easily slid the double dong into Karen and the strap-on into Denise. All they could do was moan.

"I don't want to see either of these popping out. I expect them to stay right where they are. You can play with it in your ass. Sluts always need something to play with, but never pull them out."

Right away, the strap on in Denise's ass started to slide out as her muscles contracted around the end, forcing it backwards. She quickly reached a hand around to grab it before it slid all the way out. 'I'll have to think about buying a couple of anal plugs for next time,' I thought.

"That's right, slut," I said to her, "Hold it in there."

Karen's dildo also started to crawl out of its hole. She grabbed it and pushed it almost all the way in, causing her to groan loudly. She was holding the greasy dildo precariously near its end. A few more inches forward and it would have disappeared inside of her. Not wanting a humiliating emergency room visit to remove a lodged dildo, I knotted one of Karen's nylons around the end—I'll have to tell Jackie about this. I didn't worry about Denise's strap-on, given there was a stiff harness attached to the end.

Satisfied, I sat on my heels for a moment, gently stroking their behinds, "Good girls, so sweet and obedient."

I ran a teasing finger along their pussies, sending tremors down their legs. The slow trickle of arousal continued unabated.

Such a delicious maltreatment I had devised for them both. I knelt in front of Karen first. She had kept her face pressed to the bed the whole time. Lifting her chin up, I said, "Now, let's see if you can get it right this time, cunt. I don't want any of my sticky cum messing up the bed like my pants. Now suck me off like the slutty cunt you are!"

I treated my sweet wife most rudely, and she loved every second of the maltreatment. At first, I pushed hard into her until I heard her gag, then pulled back just a bit to keep her from going into a severe coughing fit.

I taunted, "Oh, come on, I'm not that big. Just seven little inches, you can handle that."

Pushing in a little harder and a little further, I held myself about three quarters in. Her saliva came fast and heavy. Pulling all the way out, long strands of her drool hung down from my cock for a moment before falling to the bed.

"Oh, such a sweet little slut you are. I can see that my cock really makes your mouth water. I love it when you drool all over me."

I pushed back in only about half way this time. Putting a hand on her head, I started a slow, gliding fuck of her mouth.

Denise was watching my actions intently. The wild gleam was back in her eyes, as she fondled her pussy with her free hand.

I barked at her, "No slut! If you need to play with something, play with the dildo, but you're not to touch your pussy. That should teach you to mess up my trousers."

She whined in protest, but still dropped her hand to the bed. Pushing the strap-on in as far as it would go, she slowly wiggling it around until the pleasure made her eyes close.

Returning my attention to Karen, I reinitiated the long, slow glide into her mouth, each time pulling almost all the way out, then pushing in until I heard forced breathing through her nose.

"Really suck on that cock, slut. I want to see those cheeks of yours sucked in hard."

Karen tightened her lips about me. I could feel a strong suction pulling all around my cock. As commanded, her cheeks were sunken fully in, and flushed. Her eyes stared up at me for approval.

Smiling down, I said, "See, I knew you could do it." I continued to fuck her mouth, sliding in a little further each time.

As with Denise, I noticed Karen's hand creeping up her thigh with the clear intension of fondling her pussy. Pausing my slow glide in her mouth, and reprimanded her, "No, no slut!" I slapped her cheek, not hard, but enough to get her undivided attention. Her eyes smoldered up at me, as I said, "Just like I told the other slut, if you have to play with something, then play with that dildo." Karen dropped her hand to the bed, and reach around with the other for the double dong. I stayed about halfway in her mouth for the longest time until she looked up at me with a questioning eye. I smiled down at her, sadistically, "Naughty sluts who try and sneak a feel against my wishes get punished. Now, fuck that tight ass with the dildo, and use both hands"

Karen reached her other hand around, then slowly pumped the dildo. I continued to stare daggers down at her. She understood their meaning, and rapidly thrust the dildo in and out of her ass.

"That's good. I want to always see that dildo sliding in your ass, just like you're doing. Now put a hand on my thigh."

Her eyes smoldered up at me again, mostly out of frustration rather than true anger, as I kept telling her to do things opposite of what I had just told her.

I said, laughingly, "Don't give me that look. Put your fucking hand on my thigh!"

I pushed her head all the way down so that her chin rested on the bed, then I inched myself further into her mouth. Little by little, with only a few gagging pauses along the way, I had my cock fully inside of her. Her nose brushed against my abdomen.

"Just squeeze my thigh when you need some air."

After about twenty seconds, I felt her squeeze. I pulled all the way out of her. She gasped for breath.

"Naughty, disobedient sluts have to take the whole cock. Are you a naughty, disobedient slut?"

She squeaked out a, "Yes," between large gulps of air.

I pushed all the way into her before she was ready. Again holding myself in so that I could feel her nose against me, I reprimanded her, "I told you, no talking. Sluts only open their mouths when it's time to suck."

She squeezed my thigh again, but I held myself in a bit longer. She squeezed me harder, somewhat panicky. I waited a few more, excruciating seconds before pulling out. Karen rally started to gasp for air while gagging. Saliva was pouring out of her mouth, as long, thick strands of her drool draped off her chin.

"Now, are you a naughty, disobedient little cunt?"

This time she only nodded her head. I let her catch her breath. I pushed all the way in again, telling her to hold me in as long as possible. It was a good thirty to forty seconds before I felt her squeeze. This time I pulled back about halfway, staying in her mouth. She coughed out a large glob of saliva that splattered all about my groin as I released her.

"That was excellent. See what little sluts can do when they put their mind to it. Now, give me some suction."

Her cheeks closed around my cock, and I began my slow, fuck of her mouth again. It went on like this for a while. I would fuck her slowly for a few strokes, then push all the way in and hold myself there until I felt her squeeze. Then pulling back a bit, I would go back to the slow fuck and glide as she caught her breath, wheezing hard through her nostrils.

She was still toying her ass with the dildo as I had told her, and was pushing it in and out rapidly. During one of the many times I pushed all the way into her, she mimicked my thrust with the dildo, driving the tool deep into her ass. I felt her body shudder at this, and knew that she had made herself come, and although she kept a tight grip on the dildo, she stopped her toying.

After her orgasm, she seemed to turn up her slut mode into an even higher gear, adding rapid head bobs to compliment my slow fucking, or plying a playful tongue to her forceful sucking. When I held myself deep inside of her, she would moan loudly, the sound coming as low, gravelly rumbles in her throat—their subtle vibrations tickled exquisitely all around my cock.

What with her added throat rumbles, I was near climax. I didn't bother going in deep any longer, but continued to ply the slow fuck, making sure my cock-head never ventured out, past her lips. I didn't tell her I was coming. Instead, I put my other hand on her head to hold her steady. When I felt that first spasm, I slowly pushed further into her, feeling one rapid pulse of cum after another jetting out of me. Her jaw muscles and throat worked feverishly, trying to swallow my load as fast as I was emptying into her, but it was a losing battle. She opened her mouth and couched, and again plastering my cock and balls with the semen that had backed up inside of her.

"It's a good thing I took my clothes off. Look at the mess you made. Now clean me off!"

Cum still dripped heavily off Karen's chin, as well as from my cock and balls. She ran a tongue all about, picking off the blobs, strings, and cords of semen until there was nothing on me save a warm coat of saliva.

"You doing okay?"

She nodded her head.

"Now I'm going to attend to the other slut now. I don't want you to move, and you're not to play with anything but your dildo."

She smiled and parted her lips, wanting me to kiss her again.

Kissing her, I said, "You'll always be my number one slutty cunt. You know that, don't you?"

She nodded her head again. She didn't smile, but her eyes lit up like torches at my declaration.

When I knelt in front of Denise, she said meekly, "I'm sorry."

I ignored her small breach in etiquette about talking, and asked, "What, did you make yourself come playing with your dildo?"

She looked down at the bed and sheepishly nodding her head.

"More than once?"

She nodded her head again.

"You naughty, selfish, little slut! Open your mouth."

I'm not sure whether Denise, knowing what was to happen, had prepared herself better than Karen, or that she was just better than Karen, but she accepted my full length in one shot without a hint of trouble.

I held her head firmly in my hands as I held myself in her.

"Just like with the other slut, squeeze my thigh when you need air."

Seconds ticked away to become a minute and still she hadn't squeezed my thigh.

"Oh, you do like the taste of my cock, don't you?"

She finally squeezed my thigh and I backed all the way out of her, pulling a large amount of her drool with me. She panted loudly as she grasped for air.

"Did you hear what your cuckold husband said to me last night, about wishing that you liked the taste of cock the same as Karen?"

I let her nod her head before shoving my cock halfway in, then proceeded to slow fuck her mouth as I did with Karen.

"He has no idea what a cock slut you are, does he?"

The question was rhetorical, but she looked up at me, curling her lips into a smile around my cock in answer.

"Well then, let me feel you really suck on that cock. Come on slut, let me feel those cheeks against me as I fuck your mouth."

I felt a tremendous suction grip my cock as her cheeks suck way into her mouth. I still held her head roughly, fucking her face with reckless abandon. She moaned or whimpered, I couldn't tell which, but her breath came as raspy, forced draughts through her nostrils. As with Karen, Denise was enjoying my maltreatment. I pushed all the way in again, and held myself still except for an occasional pelvic shuffle that lewdly rubbed my balls against her chin.

I noticed Karen was disobeying me again. She was slyly playing with her pussy, by using her hand farthest from me and hiding it beneath her body as if I wouldn't notice her transgression. I slapped her ass hard. The sound reverberated about the room. Immediately a bright, red discoloration formed on her buttock and tears began streaming from her eyes.

"I told you not to play with your twat. Jesus, you are such a disobedient little cunt. Now, fuck your ass with that dildo until you come." I slapped her ass again, harder this time, saying, "And you better come, or there'll be no more orgasms for you tonight."

During the time I was punishing Karen, I hadn't noticed that Denise was squeezing my thigh. I quickly pulled all the way out as she let loose a long coughing fit while gasping for air. She gave me a stern look of reprimand for my negligence.

I answered her look by shoving my cock back into her mouth with a laugh, then saying, "Don't give me that fucking look you snotty cunt. If you're going to get pissed at someone, get pissed at the other snotty cunt who can't keep her hands off her pussy like she was told."

I went back to slow fucking her mouth as she went back to producing the most incredible suction around my cock. I could feel my climax building rapidly. I looked over at Karen again, who was feverishly fucking her ass with the dildo while tears continued to stream out her eyes.

"Did you come yet? You have to come before me, and I'm getting close."

She shook her head wildly, causing her tears to fly in all directions off her cheeks.

I took pity on her. Reaching beneath her, I touched her clitoris. It took only a few slow flicks of my finger to rub her into another orgasm. She shuddered violently and grunted softly, sounding almost like a small dog eager for table scraps, while spraying copious amounts of fluid from her sated pussy. Satisfied, and relieved, by her timely orgasm, she dropped her hands off the dildo and laid her head down onto the bed with a smile.

Without warning, I forced myself deep into Denise and unloaded into her. I could feel her throat muscles tighten around my cock as she swallowed. It was an incredible feeling. It was as if her whole body, and not just her mouth, was trying to milk all my cum out of me. I continued shooting my load as I slowly pulled back and into her mouth. Her tongue took up the mantle where her throat left off, swirling around my head and shaft, bleeding every drop of cum out of me that I could give.

When I looked down, there was nary a drop of semen to be found, except for a small trickle that had escaped from a corner of her mouth. Scooping it up with a finger, I held it out for Karen, saying, "See, this is how you suck a cock. That's all that's left. Now, clean off my finger."

As she sucked on my finger, I lowered myself down to kiss Denise on a blowjob well done.

I moved behind the two. I grabbed both the dildos and started to slow fuck their asses, while saying, "You were such good sluts, so very compliant and appreciative of my cock. I bet you would love to deep throat me again, wouldn't you?"

They both nodded their heads vigorously.

"Swallow all my tasty cum, then beg me for more?"

There was more rapid nodding of their heads.

"I know you would, but because you've been such good, slutty cunts, I think you both should have an orgasm. Would you two like to have another orgasm now?"

Again, they nodded their heads vigorously, and moaned loudly as I pushed the dildos all the way back inside.

"Now, you can still play with your little dildos if you like, while I do some naughty things to your pussies."

They were both shivering in sexual anticipation even before I touched them. It wasn't going to take much effort on my part to get them off, but I tried to string out the tease as long as possible. I gave them both equal treatment to start, switching between the vibrator and my hand, from one to the other. With the vibrator, I just circled around their pussies, and never really touching the more sensitive spots directly. Letting it vibrate on their mons, or placing it up high in the groin right alongside their vulva, or just touch, ever so lightly, against their openings. Even that subtle attention was almost bringing them to climax. When I saw their legs trembling continuously, I would shift the vibrator over to the other one, giving her similar treatment. At the same time, while I 'vibed' one, I would lightly finger the other. I kept this going until they both were feverishly slamming the dildos into their asses, trying vainly to get themselves off in any manner possible.

"That's right my little sluts, fuck those tight assholes. I know that feels so good, and you little sluts live for that."

I could tell by her moaning that Karen was just about to pop. I shifted all my attention over to her. Slipping the vibrator deep into her pussy, I held it steady, allowing it to just vibrate against the dildo. Karen immediately let out a long, protracted cry, as she shifted the dildo back and forth against the vibrator. When I started rubbing her clit, she belted out a, "Holy Jesus fucking shit," before buckling under the intense orgasm. Toward the end of her climax, she literally threw herself flat on the bed in continual spasm.

"Yeah baby, keep coming for me," I said softly, as her lower torso continued to gyrate and buck against the bed.

When her spasms of ecstasy began to subside, I looked down and saw a large wet area staining the bed sheets, starting at her crotch and ending at my knees. I gave her clit a final rub that made her squeal before I pulled the vibrator out. Kissing her sweetly on the ass, I said, "Keep the dildo in for now sweetheart slut, it looks good in you."

I couldn't help but laugh at my little joke. I don't think Karen was listening, though, as she continued to bleed a bit more of her orgasm out by flexing her buttocks into and around the dildo.

Denise waited patiently for me. Her body still in shivers, she had her head laying fully on the bed as she bit hard into her lower lip.

I dipped a finger into her pussy, careful not to ignite the torch situated between her legs—not yet, anyway. She was saturated to the point where I couldn't tell where her folds started or ended relative to the rest of her groin. "My, my, my, the juices 'are' freely flowing now, aren't they? Your cunt is just dripping. And you're being such a good, quiet little fuck, as always. You never want to make any noise, do you?"

She shook her head.

"But I want to hear you come. It makes me feel like I've done a good job. It pleases me when my little slutty cunts moan in delight."

She started to whine, "But you told me to be quiet..."

"Shut up, slut! You open your mouth only to suck and to moan."

I slapped her ass hard. The force of the blow caused the strap-on to almost slide out of her. I pushed it back in, then corrected her, "I only told you to wait for permission. Good sluts can't just come on their own, but I never said you couldn't moan or scream." Christ, how I wanted to have an anal plug for her—what a delicious torment that would be.

dresbach
dresbach
392 Followers