Before He Goes Ch. 03

Story Info
Brian gets a new bed.
1.8k words
4.48
86k
33

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 09/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only a week ago Brian was depressed at the prospect that he was about to leave for Iraq for a year and was still a virgin. Thanks to his older sister Katie, his depression is gone and he's now getting all the pussy he can handle. Katie also enticed their sister Sarah to join her in fucking their brother.

Since Katie was at work and Sarah at school Brian spent the day with friends. It was late afternoon when he arrived home and he looked forward to later in the evening when he would probably be fucking one or maybe even both of the girls after their parents were asleep.

He was astonished when he stepped into his room and saw that his small bed had been replaced with a huge new king size bed. "What the hell," he thought. "Maybe they are turning my room into a guest room?" He slipped out of his clothes and went into the shower to get ready for dinner and maybe some fun later.

Brian was watching TV when the rest of the family arrived home from the days activities. His mother and sisters prepared dinner and his dad joined him watching the news on TV. Soon they were called to the dining room for the evening meal.

They all made small talk as they enjoyed dinner. Finally Brian decided to brooch the subject of the bed.

"What's with the new bed in my room? Are you turning it into a guest room?" he asked.

His mother smiled and replied, "You might say that. Your father and I discussed it and we decided since you are having guests you should have a larger bed."

"Guests? What guests? Why would you think I'm having guests?" he asked.

His mother laughed. "I do the laundry so I know everything that happens here. I can tell by the stains on your sheets that there has been a lot of activity in your room this past week."

Brian looked embarrassed and both girls had that 'deer caught in headlights look'. "But I haven't had anyone over this week", he said.

"I know," his mom smiled. "So I suspect the recent activity is with one of your sisters. Which one?"

Brian said nothing as he swallowed hard knowing he was cornered. The girls were frozen in place.

Their mother looked at each one and then exclaimed, "Oh my god, you're fucking them both, aren't you?"

They all sat in silence as words avoided them.

"Is this something new or have I just missed the signs up until this week?"

Finally Katie thought she should take responsibility since the cat was out of the bag. "It's like this, mom. Brian was depressed because he was a virgin and I couldn't stand the thought of sending him off like that."

"You mean still no pussy after four years of dating Jennie?" Their dad looked surprised.

"Not even a hand job," Katie laughed.

"What about Sarah?" mom inquired.

"She walked in on Brian and me a couple of times and decided to join the fun."

"Quite frankly I'm amazed it took this long. I thought he'd be nailing one of you a lot sooner," their dad chimed in.

They all looked surprised. "You aren't upset?" asked Katie.

"No," mom replied. "Like your dad said, we really thought you'd start a long time ago. There is nothing wrong with a little family fun."

Katie was amazed. "Wow, I wish I'd know you were ok with it. I've wanted to get it on with Brian for years."

Their mother smiled. "I know what you mean. I felt the same way when I was young."

"You mean you thought about doing your brother?" Katie asked.

Their dad grinned. "She did more than think about it."

Brian looked shocked. "You mean mom fucked her brother and you're ok with it?"

"Well, He fucked his sister," their mother laughed.

"You mean you both fucked your siblings? No wonder it's in our blood." Katie said.

Their mom took a deep breath and looked at her husband. "I guess it's time we told them."

"I suppose this is a good time," their dad replied. "Your mother and I are brother and sister so it wouldn't be reasonable for us to object to what you are doing."

"So that's why we got the bigger bed. There is no need to sneak around. Brian will only be here for another week and I think it would be nice that he leave well satisfied. You won't have to wait until you think we're asleep," their mother giggled.

Sarah had sat silently listening to the family revelations. "This conversation has me hotter than I've ever been. If it's ok with you all I'd like to take Mr. Big Dick upstairs and take care of some urgent business in that new bed."

Their mother laughed. "Mr. Big Dick? Maybe he takes after his father. Sure, go on up and get to it."

After Brian and Sarah left the room everyone sat silently. Finally Katie looked at her mother and said, "It looks like Brian is going to be busy for a while and Sarah isn't the only one that's horny. It's all I think about lately."

"Are you hinting that you'd like to try out your dad?" her mom giggled.

"Would you be willing to share him? Does he really have a big one?

She looked at her daughter and said, "It's really up to him but I know he's looked forward to this moment for years. As for size, I think you'll be quite pleased. Go ahead and take him up to our bedroom and find out for yourself."

Katie took her fathers hand and led him toward the stairs as Betty began to clear the dinner dishes.

Betty spent about 45 minutes washing dishes and tidying up the kitchen before she went upstairs to join the others. At the top of the stairs she looked into the open door of the master bedroom. Katie and her dad were snuggled together on the bed and Katie was holding her fathers soft cock in her hand.

Katie smiled at her mom and said, "That was the best fuck I've ever experienced and as soon as he can get this monster hard I'm going to fuck him again. Is it ok if I fuck dad occasionally after Brian leaves?"

"The smile on his face suggests that would be alright with him. As long as he can take care of us both I see no reason not to share."

"I can sure see why you have been together all these years. It's rare to find a guy with a big cock that knows how to use it and we have two right here in the house, " Katie laughed.

Betty smiled at her daughter and left the room thinking "wait until she finds out his tongue is as long as his dick."

Betty could hear moans as she walked down the hall. She entered her son's room and saw her younger daughter on top of Brian rapidly riding his cock. She sat on the edge of the bed and admired her offspring. Brian's eyes were closed and he humped up to meet his sister as she rode him. She admired the cock slipping in and out of Sarah. "My god," she thought, "He is as big as his dad. No wonder the girls both love it."

She was startled when Sarah yelled, "Fuck me, Brian, hard and deep. I'm cumming. Fill my pussy. Fuck, fuck, fuck................fuck it, baby."

Brian rolled his sister over and began to fuck her missionary style. He was slamming it in and out in long strokes as Sarah begged her brother for more.

Betty leaned over and kissed her son on the cheek and whispered, "Fuck her, baby. Fuck your sister like only a brother can. Fuck her like your dad is fucking your other sister. Cum for your little brother, Sarah."

That was all it took to put both Brian and Sarah over the edge and they orgasmed together for the second time since dinner.

After Brian rolled off his sister, they laid together catching their breath.

"Katie is fucking dad?" Sarah asked. "What about you? Are you gonna fuck Brian?

Betty smiled at her daughter. "Do you think I should? I don't know if he'd even want to."

Sarah laughed, "Get real, mom. All he wants to do is fuck, eat pussy and get his dick sucked. Do you want me to get Brian hard for you?"

Betty leaned over and laid her head on Brian's stomach. "Thanks but there are some things I like to do myself." Then she moved lower and sucked his cock into her mouth.

Sarah watched as her mother began to expertly suck her brothers cock. She knew that she'd have his young cock at attention in no time. She moved around behind her mom and began to unbutton and remove her clothing.

Brian couldn't believe it. Since losing his virginity last week he had already lost count of the number of times he'd fucked his sisters. Now here he was, his mother giving him a blowjob while his sister undressed her. As his mom's nude body was revealed he was amazed at how firm and trim she was. His cock responded and was now hard as steel.

Betty stopped sucking and looked up at her son. "I need some cock and your dad's busy fucking Katie. Wanna fuck your old mom?"

Brian laughed, "Are you kidding? You aren't old. You're gorgeous. I'll fuck you anytime. Just tell me how you like it."

"My favorite is doggie style and I like it hard, deep and fast. Can you handle that?"

Sarah giggled, "You'll soon find out how well he can handle it. Little brother is quite the fucker. He's sure the best I've ever had. I'll bet he's as good as dad."

Sarah stood by the bed as Brian mounted their mother from behind and slid into her wet pussy. She watched them fuck for a few minutes and then walked down the hall to watch her dad fuck Katie. "I'm turning into a bigger pervert than Katie," she thought to herself.

Sarah walked in the master bedroom and looked at her dad pounding his cock into Katie. Katie was on her back with her legs wrapped around her dad. She gripped his ass with both hands to pull him in deeper. Even though she had three orgasms in the last half hour Sarah knew she wanted more.

"Looks like you are getting fucked good, Katie. Can dad fuck like our brother?"

Katie turned her head toward her sister and gasped, "Look.....at his......cock. uuhhhn...... bigger....... longer..... umnnnnnnnnnnn......... fuck........ great.......... awwwwwwww........ fuck....... love it...... harder..... fuck....... cum... in....me.

Sarah sat on the edge of the bed and began to finger her pussy as she watched her dad and sister buck together as their orgasm over came them.

Life is sure going to be different around here.