Before He Left

Story Info
...he made her his filthy slut.
765 words
3.91
89.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
itsumo
itsumo
3 Followers

With the curtains closed, I sat down beside him on the bed. He was lying on his back naked. I was topless. He opened his eyes slightly and placed a hand on my breast. His fingers played with my nipple. I love the lazy gleam in his eyes when he did that, slowly tugging on the taut flesh. Already, my pussy was tingling and I started to straddle him on the bed.

But he moved us to the mattress on the floor. We kissed, then I pressed my hand to his cock. I love his cock. Sometimes, it has a smell of a baby and is smooth and velvety when he is half aroused like this. I love sucking him when he has the baby smell. I love filling my mouth with his flesh and rubbing it all over my face wantonly. I love it and I know that he loves it even more.

He played with me mercilessly as I sucked him. He rubbed my ass and smack them every now and then as he laid back to enjoy my mouth. I moaned. I like the sting of his palm against my ass cheeks. It felt deliciously naughty. "More, more," I thought but he was already fingering my clit.

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain! He had spanked my pussy with his palm. My crotch jerks with pain and I felt even wetter as I shrieked into his cock. He pushed his cock deeper into my mouth and rubbed my clit and spanked my clit again. He did this again and again till I was delirious with pleasure.

After a while, he changed our positions. I was on top, he was below. I still felt acute embarrassment at the thought of him staring into my pussy. But it really turned me on to spread my legs above his face like a slut. He picked up the swan and pushed it into me. I couldn't help myself, pumping my ass as he fucked me with the vibrator. My head was bobbing on his cock, moaning softly.

He couldn't hear me with my mouth full of cock, so I said all that was inside my brain, "Oh yeah, oh yeah, fuck me like a slut, fuck me hard, oh please please, harder, harder, I'm so wet, please, please, spank my ass, spank me, god, give me what I deserve." I was glad he couldn't hear me.

He spanked my ass suddenly, growling harshly, "You're so wet that you may drip down on my face." I shivered with excitement to hear that and touched myself. I had really never been so wet, my cum juices were running down my thighs

He pressed me down and again, it was a 69 with me at the bottom. He started fucking me with the toy again. I couldn't reach his cock with my mouth and already he had driven me wild with the pleasure he was giving me. I licked the spot between his cock and ass but he shifted, lowering his ass to my face.

I asked huskily, "Do you want me to lick your ass?"

He said, "Yes."

I never really like rimming but that day, I would have done anything for him. I was so aroused. Slowly at first, I tongued the area around his anus. I heard him gasp and he fucked me harder with his hand. I moaned with heat and jerked against him wildly. I was being so dirty and filthy and god, he was fucking me hard and fast, one hand tapping furiously on my clit while the other hand pistoned the vibrator into me mercilessly.

It was such a filthy joy, I loved it so much. I was screaming with orgasmic bliss as I grabbed his cock and pumped him, all the time tonguing his earthly puckered hole. I came with no reservation. I was such a filthy, naughty slut, doing something so dirty and yet I loved it.

He grunted and said we should have sex now but I said, "Wait." I wanted to lick him and pleasure him some more. I wanted to fuck him with my tongue. I stabbed my tongue right in the centre, trying to push it in and that's when he shot upright suddenly and groaned with a low sexy growl as his cum spurted out of him.

I watched as my pussy throbbed with desire, wanting him and that cum inside me and yet also elated that I got him to the point of no return. He couldn't control himself, he's in my power.

itsumo
itsumo
3 Followers