Before School Starts

Story Info
She doesn't sleep with random guys at parties.
1.6k words
3.2
55.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Classes were due to start in roughly two weeks. After years of studying, stressing, winning awards, and being a try hard, I simply wanted at least to relax. I just recovered from grueling wisdom teeth extraction as well, so my small vacation was riddled with pain and hunger. Finally, there was a chance at happiness in this short lived summer.

There was a party tonight at Brittany's mansion while her parents were away on business. After 15 years of friendship, there's not much we have haven't done or risked in order to have fun. However, I was the conservative one in the pair. Condoning clear disregard of the rules was not my forte and it was usually my job to keep her in line while her parents, Mr. & Mrs. Ryan were gone. But, not today.

Parties, especially at Brittany's mansion, were always the pinnacle of a fantastic summer. They allow me to escape from the labors of university and give me an excuse to act lawlessly. During high school, I was considered the stereotypical "tight ass" that frowned upon underage drinking, drugs, premarital sex, and partying. Three years later and now that we're legal, I've loosened up on the legal things. When I graduate, I'll probably gravitate toward my old "prudish" ways...

***

I showed up right as the party was getting started. Although the Ryan mansion was set back about a mile off of the road, the bright lights flashed against the dark clouds. I couldn't help but smirk as the iron gates slowly opened for my silver Mercedes. Club music was booming in the distance. Numerous cars were parked around the fountain in the driveway while dozens of young people with red plastic cups stood around, talking and laughing loudly amongst each other. When I emerged from my car, guys turned their heads and whispered to each other while glancing at me. I was wearing tight black skinny jeans with a sheer red lace shirt. My hair was in its normal afro-like state. To top it off, my lips were coated in a "classy crimson" gloss which was rare for me.

"Hey, girl!" a familiar voice rose over the noise from behind me.

"Hey!" I greeted my friend Brittany with a hug. "Great turn out!"

"I know!" the slim blonde girl took a deep chug from her cup. "I'm so glad you could make it! There's actually someone I'd like you to meet..."

Immediately, I grew weary of who she was dragging me inside to see. Every guy she attempted to set me up with was a drunk idiot or an egotistical jerk with no filter. Even a combination of the two. She took me by the arm and led me through her immaculate house, filled with giggling, drunk college students, upstairs to her room. Before she managed to push open her door, I pulled her to the side, frantically.

"Britt, who the hell is in there?!" I whispered, irate. "You do this every time! I don't need a boyfriend until after I graduate!"

Her mouth was agape. "Whoa, who said anything about "boyfriend?'" He's just a cute guy and I think you'd like talking to him!"

Before I could resist, she kicked the door open with her foot and shoved me inside until I landed on the floor with a painful thud. I scowled at her as she laughed in my face. "I'll leave you two alone..." Brittany snickered as she quietly shut her bedroom door. As I tried to gather myself together, a tan hand stretched out in front of my face.

"You need a hand?" the stranger offered.

"Thanks," I sighed, taking up the offer and pulling myself onto Brittany's bed. "She's always doing this to me."

When I looked up, a handsome young man with a fair smile greeted me. His looks were ordinary, however, his electric blue eyes twinkled in the strobe lights coming from outside. He had the standard "bad boy" black hair that stopped up to his ears, but still flowed. He was well muscled for a 22 year old, nice and toned. His skin was a natural tan. I've seen this boy before, probably at another event, but was never formally introduced. We sat on the bed next to each other in cold silence for about five minutes until he broke the ice.

"So, you're the famous Anna?" he laughed, becoming a bit more comfortable. "Brittany has been talking about you since I got here."

"Oh, I could imagine," I growled to myself. "I am not looking for a man. I need to finish my studies before I include someone else in my already hectic schedule!"

"No, I get what you're saying! I'm a biochem major too, you've probably seen me in our gigantic organic chemistry seminar. Science majors can NEVER catch a break, especially when you're on the path to getting your Ph.D."

"I knew I've seen you before!" I replied, relaxing. "Smart kid...like myself" I said in my mind.

We talked about classes, papers, professors, and schedules for the upcoming year for a good while. He said his name was Armando Stone, but everyone called him Mando. Apparently, he lived in the same dorm building as I did.

"But, Britt said that you needed to...relax."

The word "relax" came out of his mouth with a chill that went down my spine. I've been pretty tense lately and my "needs" haven't been tended to in a long time... But, I'm not one of those girls that sleeps with random guys, especially at a party! At least, that's what I'm trying to convince to myself to think.

"You think you can help me with that?" I winked at him. "I'd like a quick fuck before school starts..."

"Wow, you don't mince words do you?" Armando laughed strongly, showing his perfect, pearly teeth. "You are so similar to me. No wonder people kept saying we should meet."

Within seconds, our pants were off and the crotch of my panties moistened. The idea was becoming increasingly appealing. At that moment, I didn't care if the shirts were on or off, if we started in whatever position, or if Armando thought I was a hypocritical slut. I hungered for someone just to take me and give me relief right there. I hadn't felt that way in a good while nor had the slightest clue if I would have these feelings for a long time after. However, I would indulge for as long as I could.

Kicking off his underwear, Mando grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap. He pushed himself into me with ease as I slowly rocked against his thrusts. I didn't even take the time to look at his goods before we started, but he was stretching me out nicely. The expression of determination lined his face as he continued pumping. I rode him harder as I gained the courage, pushing past the first stages of awkwardness.

When I closed my eyes, a sudden warmth pressed against my lips. To my surprise, when my eyes flashed open, Armando locked me into a hot, torrid kiss. An explosion of heat flooded my aroused body, almost driving me over the edge. No words came out of my mouth, only a squeal of pleasure. Slowly down my neck, he planted hot kisses onto my flushed skin.

"Faster..." he whimpered, breathlessly.

I bit my lip while I stared down at him. Suddenly, my body felt lighter than air. All of the stress disappeared as I reached a well-deserved climax. Armando's body was hot to the touch as he writhed with pleasure. As quickly as it started, it ended.

As I pulled away from him and swung my feet over the side of Brittany's bed, he placed his warm hand on my back.

"Leaving so soon?" Mando whimpered, as if he wanted me to stay with him.

The booming from the music downstairs made the wood floors underneath my toes shake. Strobe lights through the dark room pierced my eyes as I turned back to him to see a thin smile lining his face. I smirked back at him as I pulled back on my pants.

"Come," I stuck my hand out to Armando, still lying in between the sheets. "Throw those pants on and let's go downstairs. I have to head back home."

****

We said nothing to each other on our way down the grand staircase in the mansion's foyer. As we walked, it felt like thousands of eyes were on us. People were laughing and swaying to the club music with more red plastic cups filled to the brim with cheap, foamy booze. Still, I think other party-goers could smell the stench of desperate sex on us...

Being a gentleman, Armando opened the door of my car and waited for me to roll down my driver's side window.

"Well, that was incredible," he broke the silence with a laugh. "I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

"Maybe when you're feeling stressed out or you want help studying, you come find me?"

"How could I pass that up?" Armando winked at me. "I'll see you in two weeks. Enjoy the rest of your summer if I don't see you before then."

"Oh, I know you'll definitely be seeing me before then!" I shouted out the window as I made my way toward the road.


Liberation hit me as my thick curly hair flew in the breeze. I watched the flashing lights and heard the explosive music vanish behind me in the rear view mirror as I weaved around the winding road. As I waited at the first stopped light, I vowed that I wouldn't allow my sexual hunger devour me before school started. Yet, somehow, I knew that promise would be ignored.