Before the Bedroom

Story Info
Does it involve this tub?
1.1k words
3.43
9.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Cecilia walked away from Gideon, he knew her thoughts were framing a fantasy. She had a vivid imagination. A mind so vibrant, that when she shared her thoughts it was a pleasure to join her. Many times he thought how great it would be to capture her muse.

Her greeting at the door had its fire and mystique as always. Rising on her toes, the kiss on Gideon's cheek was light. Her scent was about her. It was those tropical flowers, the name of which he could seldom remember. Whenever he smelt her this way, he returned to that place in his mind when they met for the first time.

Tonight she was wearing a silk robe cut mid thigh when she greeted him at the door. As she moved further into the hallway she pulled ever so slightly on the drawstring of the robe. With her exquisite shoulder roll, the robe fell to her feet. She knew how to capture his attention.

Gideon's senses always flared when he watched her walk away from me.

Looking over her shoulder she nodded to the wine and flute glasses on the hall table, then to her bedroom. What lay ahead was always a mystery. She had many playful sides. Different rooms in her apartment entered into the mix. What was in store tonight?

Picking up the accompaniments, Gideon kicked off his shoes having discarded his jacket on the chair as he came in. He slowly walked to her room. That was something Cecilia always appreciated about Gideon was his timing, drawing out the anticipation for the moment. She gave other hints when faster and fuller was needed. Tonight it was slow and sensual. And he was obliging her.

As he entered her bedroom Cecilia was now standing in her stiletto heels, her back to him. Since the first time they met she had tempted him with her heels. Early on her life she had learned how to move in them even when walking outside. Gideon always admired that trait among women who knew their high heels would accentuate their calves. It was ever so sexy.

Gideon appreciated how Cecilia wore her heels. It was particularly enticing when they walked through restaurants. Ever a gentleman he had her walk ahead, which afforded him an opportunity to see heads turn. Just watching her walk arouses him.

Now here she was standing in the bedroom with her hair hanging lightly over her shoulder. Moving to the bedside table he placed the wine and glasses. Cecilia had closed her eyes and became aware of him in the room. Turning her head she kept track of him until he was directly behind her. The shiver was evident along her spine.

Gideon thought how he was coming to know her body, and yet other times it was like exploring a new country. It was her hair he touched first. Picking up a few loose strands he brushed his hand over her shoulder. Again, another shiver! Leaning into her he could smell her flowers, that exotic mixture. In the nape of her neck he kissed her, an ever so light kiss.

With his mouth caressing her neck it was his playful custom to emit a growl. At the same time he would bunch her hair into his hand enticing her to lean her head away from him. With her neck exposed, he enacted his bite. But he never left a mark.

Letting go of her hair Cecilia slowly turned to face Gideon and said "Hi!"

As he reached out to touch her again she had spun away and left him standing in the middle of the room. Cecilia was walking seductively for the Jacuzzi tub. He gathered tonight was his time to bathe her. The wine would wait.

Removing the rest of his clothes he walked into the bathroom lit with scented candles. As he entered Gideon saw she had folded her hair into a bun and left her shoes by the tub where he would kneel down. Even when her hair was up it was sexy for it revealed her neck. For him the nape of the neck is one of most beautiful areas of a woman's body as evident from his earlier kiss.

She had waited to slip into the Jacuzzi so he might appreciate her nakedness. He enjoyed the visual aspects of their time together and she constantly found ways to present herself. Slipping into the tub now was another one she could add to the list. Even her down cast eyes added another element of the allure.

Moving the shoes to the side, he knelt by the tub. With the jets ensuring suds he picked up the sponge floating on the surface of the water. He slowly began to sprinkle water on her shoulders. Then with more intention he moved the sponge over her body. Her breasts were full and sensitive. Her eyes were closed as he continued to knead them. On some strokes he pinched and pulled a little harder on the nipples whose tips raised a little higher.

From her throat there was yet another throaty moan, this one matched an earlier one when he nipped at her neck. Gideon knew those nipples will be kissed and caressed later. There were other aspects of her body to concentrate on now.

Moving down her side he massaged the sponge along her outer and inner thighs. As he applied pressure Cecilia opened her legs enticing him closer. After a few minutes she raised herself on to her knees while leaning forward. She was giving him more access. Spreading her cheeks he massaged the sponge against her mound. Again, a guttural sound escaped her throat, a little deeper this time.

Gideon shifted his body beside the tub so that he could massage more deeply. They stayed in that position for many minutes. Cecilia was roaming places in her mind, remembering other times, fantasying about times to come. More sounds filled the room.

As she raised her head and looked into my eyes she whispered, "Get in." No coaxing was necessary.

He knew it was time to join her. Making room she slid forward and then back between his legs as they settled into the tub. With a slight push to her right shoulder she leaned more into his left shoulder bringing her right ass cheek higher. He resumed the massage of her mound, the sponge active on her clit, his other hand caressing her breast. Again, the sounds emanated from her throat. Now, her hands began to roam his legs.

Letting the sponge drop he began to rub more deliciously on her clit and while grasping her breast and nibbling on her neck. With a voice that seemed to come from somewhere far away Cecilia said "Do you want to know what ... I was thinking ... when I met you at the door?"

"Does it involve this tub?"

"Noooooo" With a slight gasp in, then out.

"Then later. Just lay back and enjoy yourself." Nestling his mouth against her ear, he said, "I am!"