Before Work

Story Info
Good way to start the day.
1.1k words
3.76
17.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had fallen asleep, exhausted, after our last session, to dream about what had taken place.

When I wake, I find that I am blindfolded, still naked, and obviously, not still in bed.

I was so soundly asleep, I did not wake when I was moved. From the way I feel, I am in a kneeling position, with the front of my hips up against the wingback chair in the room. Trying to move, I find that I am tied to the chair. My thighs are lashed to the front legs of the chair, and my forearms are immobile, resting in the seat of the chair on the cushion.

In this position, my knees are spread wide, my pussy open to the room behind me. Blindfolded, I cannot tell if it is light or dark in the room, whether it's day or night.

There is no sound in the room except for my light breathing. I cannot tell if I am alone, and I call your name softly, not wanting to wake you if you are asleep.

There is no reply, and after a few moments, I lay my head down on my arms and close my eyes beneath the blindfold, resigned to the fact that I must wait for you to wake or return to the room.

I can feel my knees burning a little, but not badly, as most of me is supported by the chair, and it isn't long before I drift off in fairly deep relaxation, just on the edge of sleep.

As I drift, remotely, I seem to sense movement. Slowly realizing that I may not be alone now, I wake myself and again, quietly call your name. Again, there is no answer.

Listening intently, I try to hear you breathing. All my senses are fully engaged to supplement my inability to see, and I feel my skin, standing at attention, waiting for some indication that you are there.

I have heard nothing, but suddenly, I feel your hands on my hips, slowly massaging my muscles there. I almost begin to doubt that I am certain it's you, and then you speak to me. You tell me that you have been watching me for a while now, taking in the sight of me tied for you this way.

You ask me if I am comfortable, and I tell you that I am fine for now. You continue to rub my hips and back for a moment, moving up as you go, and reaching around to squeeze my breasts and pinch my nipples, making them hard with your touch.

Your body is pressed against me as you do this, and it feels so good to feel your skin on mine.

Now, you replace your hands with your mouth, attentively caressing various places with your warm lips and tongue.

I sigh excitedly and my heart pounds in my ears as you stimulate me like this. When your lips leave my body, every cell strains to see where you will place them next. You vary the time between nibbles, surprising me with short intervals and playfully torturing me with extended absences. Sometimes, I can tell you are smiling by the way your mouth feels as you touch it to my skin.

This time, the interval is so long that I think you have abandoned this method of pleasing me and are about to start something else. Then, I can hardly believe my senses as I feel your mouth on my pussy, licking my clit and sucking my pussy lips into your mouth. I can't help but moan loudly as you continue to do this to me, desperately wanting to be loose so I can press myself more completely against your face.

I am so turned on by the feeling of having to wait for you to pleasure me as you like and not being able to rub my own clit as you take your time on me this way.

You insert your fingers into me now, making me nearly speechless as I surrender to the ecstasy this brings me.

You continue to stroke me as you move up and begin to pleasure my anus with your tongue, and I am truly wild with desire now. I begin to ask you to PLEASE fuck me now, I need to feel you inside me so badly....

Again, I feel you smile as you ignore me and continue as you wish.

Several minutes later, as my own juices are nearly dripping from me, you tell me that you are going to fuck me now. You tell me that you can clearly see that giving me your big, hard cock is the only way to treat a slut like me, and I agree, telling you that letting you fuck me is all I can think about lately. I tell you that I lie awake at night, wishing that I was able to be with you all the time, pleasing you any way you want me to, because I need to surrender to my intense need to please you.

I feel you move into position behind me and push your cock firmly against my vaginal opening. You feel my body tense slightly, anticipating you entering me. You surge your hips forward suddenly, entering me all at once and making me nearly limp with desire as you begin to fuck me aggressively, slapping your hips against me and pinning my hips against the chair at the same time. Having me situated between you and the chair, which isn't moving, makes fucking me good and hard easy for you because I cannot move forward at all as you plunge into me over and over again.

I feel my orgasm building my in the middle of my brain, making my eyes roll back in my head as my g-spot finally succumbs to the repeated stroking of your cock.. I ask you to let me please cum and you encourage me to give into it so you can feel my pussy spasm on your cock as you fuck me.

Thanking you for your permission, I cum wildly, soaking your cock with my juices and then feeling them run down my leg.

You slow your pace a bit, letting me relax and regain my breath for just a moment before starting to fuck me again.

Again, I am incoherent as my sensitive pussy is overwhelmed again and again with the feeling of you inside me.

You keep talking hotly to me as you prepare to finish, you tell me that you are going to cum now and I tell you that I want to feel you cum inside me. I can feel you swell slightly and explode as you push inside me these few last times, grunting heavily as you do. (I LOVE that)

When we are done, you untie me and remove my blindfold. I can see that it is early morning, and you must leave for work soon. I fix you some breakfast while you shower.. hoping that you don't have to work late tonight!