Beggers and Choosers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I debated blindfolding you." Kochei's lazy smile was pure predator. "But I decided I'd rather see your eyes."

"What are you going to do with me?" Mian's heart pounded in his throat, again.

"Whatever I like." Kochei's smile broadened. "I like that idea."

"You would, you fucking hypocrite."

"Excuse me?" Kochei snorted. "You sound like an American ... very confused." His voice was a silken purr, stroking all of Mian's emotions to a fever pitch in a attempt to feed him. "I don't think you should sound like an American. They're our enemies. I wouldn't want to fuck an enemy spy."

"You fuck me and its rape."

"No," Kochei's voice dropped even lower. "I would never rape anyone."

"You almost raped that woman in the bar."

Kochei laughed, his head thrown back and his chest heaving. "Oh, you mean Masha?" He said at last, wiping tears from his eyes. "She's a counterintelligence agent, on our side."

"You fucking bastard!" Mian screamed, feeling everything he'd ever known or thought he'd known slip out from under him.

"No, I'm gonna be fucking you." Kochei brushed the side of Mian's face. Mian tried to bite him and found he couldn't move that way at all. "Oh, its a new toy. Just on the market." He tapped a net of fine wires spanning his temples.

"We can't use things like that." Mian gaped at the enormity of Kochei's crime.

"Afraid you're gonna be the one out of ten if they decide to decimate the project?" Kochei couldn't know the risk he was taking, but he stated the punishment. "Who's going to tell?"

"Whoever you bought that thing from." Direct computer interfaces were absolutely forbidden to the created, on pain of decimation. Of all their immediate kin, one out of ten would be put to death, and the offender made to watch. Most did not live long afterwards, as immediate kin in the case of the created, was all those of the same type with direct knowledge of each other.

"I didn't buy it." Kochei shrugged, as if it weren't a matter of life and death. But to him, maybe death didn't mean anything. Other battle servants weren't afraid of death. They thought they were immortal, even in the face of caseless and stonefire. Mian knew he was all too mortal though. He remembered things, as did Kochei. Mian's thoughts ground to a crashing halt.

"Then just kill me now and be done with it." Mian panted.

"I could gag you." Kochei snapped his fingers. Ghostly feelers of the sensefield opened Mian's mouth and before he could say anything, he felt something blunt and cylindrical fill his mouth. He gagged violently when he realized it was shaped like a penis. "You've never sucked a man's cock?"

"You're not a man."

"Shut the fuck up!" Kochei slapped him. Mian could taste blood in his mouth from where he'd cut himself. Kochei leaned down and licked the wound closed, inside his mouth. Mian gagged again, then bit him. Kochei hummed, deep in his throat, and Mian's resolve trembled, just the tiniest bit.

"You fucking bastard."

"Yes to both." Kochei shrugged as he leaned back. "You taste good."

"Fuck you!" Mian spit in Kochei's face.

"Naughty, naughty," Kochei smiled. "And I plan on fucking you."

"Never," Mian snarled.

"You sound like a bad sensdrama actress." Kochei's smile broadened. "Its cute. I like it. And you're going to." Those amber eyes blazed again.

"You can force my body, but you can't make me like it." Mian knew he sounded like a whining child and flushed.

"Oh, I can't?" Kochei cocked on ear forward. "I'm not going to do one single thing to you until you beg me too."

"I'll never beg."

"Never's a long, long time." Kochei's fangs showed this time.

"How would you know?" Mian struggled against his bonds. It was as if his limbs were encased in soft, but utterly immobile gel of some kind.

"I suppose I've seen a lot more of it that you have, for one." Kochei wondered at himself, being drawn into debate with this little master. He was just a puppy, hardly weaned. Although he did have to admit, watching Mian's futile struggles was a lot of fun. Kochei leaned against the wall and just watched for a bit.

After nearly half an hour, Mian settled back down, panting and sweating.

"You look very uncomfortable." Kochei observed. This time he dodged the spittle. "Ok, you don't." He shrugged and went into the bathroom.

"Get back here you bastard son of a bitch!"

"One or the other." Kochei waved the damp cloth he'd gotten from the bathroom through the air. It was a bit warm today.

"Give me that." Mian demanded.

"I don't think you're in any position to give orders, battle master Mian." Kochei rubbed the rough cloth over his own jaw and throat. It did feel wonderful, if no where near as good as another servant's tongue.

"I am a battle master."

"Not mine." Kochei shrugged, waving the cloth cool again. He wasn't telling the truth. At least for this little exercise he'd bonded Mian enough to be able to feed off him, and it was certainly tasty. He licked his lips and scented the air again. Oh, it would not take long at all to bring Mian to heel.

"Where are my servants?" Mian flailed against his bonds again, finally falling back against the bedding, dripping with sweat.

"Anatoly has greater need of them." Not that five coppers and a silver could even start to make up for Kochei's distraction. In the back of his mind, he could feel Anatoly's struggles to deal with his own overcharged emotions, without the draining effects of his extreme promiscuity.

"I need them!" Mian went back to his struggles.

"Shut your face." Kochei slapped him again. "You're just a little cunt and you don't know shit."

"He told you not to talk to me like that."

"So you were awake." Kochei felt his heart skip a beat as Anatoly's overcharged emotions ripped through the bond he still held with his true master. This time he sweated, fear sweat, for Anatoly had never done anything wrong.

"What is it?"

"Nothing for you, you little twat." Kochei took out his anger and fear on Mian. The young battle master shrank back, four long gouges on his face dripping blood into his blond hair.

Now how in hell did one apologize to someone they were trying to dominate? Kochei's wince must have been visible.

"You hurt me!"

"Anatoly's lived through more pain than you can dream of."

"What's he got to do with this?"

"He's trying to kill himself in order to please little pricks like you." Kochei snarled. "Damn you to Mad Ilya's hell." He yanked Mian to his feet.

"No, I, Kochyeva ..."

Kochei slapped him again, this time over the cuts. They reopened, spilling blood all down Mian's bare chest and onto the soft wool carpet.

"Lick it up." Kochei forced him to the floor.

"I'll only make it worse." The armor fell from Mian's eyes for just a moment. Kochei felt the floor drop out from under his feet. Oh fuck. He was turning into another Ilya. Mian looked so young, with his oversized hands and feet and still awkward juvenile grace. "Please, don't make me." He begged, from his knees, looking up at Kochei.

"No," Kochei's hand trembled as he wiped the sweat from Mian's forehead with the cloth. Mian's eyes closed, and his whole attitude softened as he leaned into the caress. Then Mian looked up at him through long, blond lashes. There was no guile to him, he didn't know shit. He was just a kid. "Take care of yourself." Kochei ripped the sensefield controller from his temples and threw it onto the console.

"Like this? Right now?" Mian's cheeks flushed pink and he glanced down.

"No, don't just jack off you little shit." Kochei had to laugh. "I mean the cuts on your face."

"I know a better way to heal them." He turned the cut side of his face to Kochei.

"Do you really think I want you?"

"Weren't you just threatening to make me fuck you?"

"No, I was threatening to make you beg me to fuck you." Kochei felt a grin escape.

Mian inhaled. It was an impressive maneuver, despite his youth. Kochei did wonder who was designing the looks on the new revs of masters and servants. The initials on Mian's maker's mark meant nothing. Kochei brushed the tattoo on the back of Mian's neck with his fingertips. Mian flushed again, turning his glance away.

"I have it too." Kochei turned and showed Mian his own mark. Oh hell, hopefully the little twat wouldn't take it as a sign of submission. The only battle master Kochei would ever submit to was Anatoly.

"Yours is incomplete."

"Yeah, because some little fuck of an American servant nearly blew my neck off."

"You almost died." Mian's eyes were wide, as if death were some stranger.

"I did, three times." Kochei shrugged. "Only reason I'm here today was because Anatoly held the carotid closed with his mouth long enough for the secondaries to patch."

"What about nerve damage?"

"I don't have the trick neck joint." Kochei admitted, shrugging. It wasn't like any others of his rev were still alive.

"You're immortal?!"

"All battle servants like to think so." What was it about this little master that was getting him to talk so much? He should shut Mian up by stuffing his mouth full of cock, but he found himself talking instead.

"Battle masters are." Mian smirked.

"Fuck you too." Kochei growled. "You don't know shit."

"Then teach me."

"I can't fucking stand you."

"Why?"

"Because Anatoly needs me and I'm playing around with a little puppy of a master who can't even be housetrained yet."

"What if Anatoly dies?"

"He won't." Kochei pushed the nightmare image from his mind. "We're gonna make sure of it."

"How?" Mian's whole posture had changed. What had changed him so much? Damn, brains are turning to mush. Wasn't like Kochei wasn't nearing his century mark. Lots of crud there.

"You think I'm gonna protect you from what's fucking up Anatoly?"

"You said you were pissed at me because I was taking you away from him when he needed you."

"You're already hearing us?" Kochei's ears snapped forward.

"I shouldn't be?" Mian hunched his shoulders. He really was pretty cute, come to think of it.

"Not yet." Kochei blinked. "Not for another few years, at least."

"I could, I, when I was eighteen, I ..."

"You got tripped by some copper."

"Yeah," the stupid grin was unmistakable.

"Why'd you decide to try messing with an old bastard like me?" Kochei sat on the edge of the bed. The fight had gone out of him, like it always did. For all his extraordinary memory, he still had the attention span of a battle servant. Besides, fights weren't any fun when the other fucker had their hands tied.

"I thought you were sexy." Mian grinned, his eyes lighting with all the brilliance of a battle master, for the first time since they'd met, really.

"You decided to approach the most badass gold in Moskva because you thought he was sexy." Kochei had to give him points for balls, specially since the kid had to know he hadn't a chance in hell of controlling an old gold like himself.

"What about Ilyana or Natalya?" Mian's dimples appeared, giving away his amusement.

"Pah, couple of slits who can't find a knife less its stuck up their cunts."

"You have the foulest mouth, Kochei."

"I know it." He grinned, ears mussing his hair in amusement. "Feels so good not to hide em." He ran one hand along the curve of his ear.

"Why do you?"

"Fuckin humans don't know bout 'em. Don't want 'em to know they're vulnerable."

"The are?" Mian's eyes widened.

"You don't know shit, Mian." He pulled the little battle master up onto his lap. "There, now be very careful." Kochei placed one of Mian's hands on his right ear. As he did it, he felt his skin grow tight. He'd have rather put his dick in a meat grinder and hoped no one flipped a switch.

Mian, however, had obvious other plans. He stroked Kochei's ear with all the delicacy he could have wished.

"It feels like ..."

"Yeah, feels like a growing dick." Kochei tried to growl away his own response.

"You don't really like men, do you?"

"Makes no difference to me." Kochei shrugged.

"Does to me." Mian licked his lips. The gesture caught Kochei's undivided attention. Mian giggled, the sound startling from someone so obviously male.

"What the fuck's gotten into you?" Kochei stared at him.

"Not you," Mian's blue eyes gleamed with good humor.

"You're gonna get fucked if you keep playing with my ear like that." It was supposed to sound like a threat.

"Really?" Mian fluttered his lashes.

"Yer no slit. Quit acting like one."

"Oh, shut the fuck up, Kochei." He leaned forward. Kochei couldn't duck without risking his ear. Mian's soft, nearly human tongue slipped over the curve of his other ear. Kochei groaned, his hormones set on fire by this little pissant of a master.

"Why'd ye have to go and do that." Kochei's nails made little popping sounds as he punctured the heavy canvas of his mattress. Featherbeds were so fucking convenient sometimes.

"You don't like?" He breathed on Kochei's ear. Despite himself, he found his neck arching and giving to the caress. He usually liked it hard and fast. The harder the better.

"Quit being such a slit about it." This didn't come out the way he meant it. Mian chuckled, low and deep in his throat. No, this was no cunt. Little tiny nips along his ear did nothing to keep his mind off his growing dick. He thought about trying to shove it back down, then those teeth slid all the way along the edge. Kochei moaned, despite himself.

"I never knew." Mian breathed, still caressing both of Kochei's ears.

"Yer coppers never let you touch 'em?" This didn't sound fair. They might be dumb as the metal they were named after, but they were usually more than willing.

"Never asked." Mian's blush was so warm, Kochei could feel it against his cheek.

"You never asked?" Kochei managed to extricate himself from the too intimate embrace at last. "Why the fuck not?"

"Same reason you were gonna make me beg." This time his grin was lopsided. Kochei licked at Mian's lips, trying to straighten it out, of course. Mian hummed, a sound Kochei knew well.

"I was gonna make you beg because, well, because I don't like uppity masters."

"Specially kids?" Mian glanced away, his free hand still stroking Kochei's hair.

"Yeah, specially kids who think they're big enough in the britches to deal with me." That sure sounded great. Yeah, right, the humble Kochei. Never happen.

"You like balls." Mian grinned, his hand returning to the base of Kochei's ear.

"Now stop that." Kochei tried to twitch it away, but instead it came to rest against Mian's fingertips.

"It likes me." Mian traced the delicate curve. This time Kochei couldn't keep back the thrumming growl of interest. "As do parts of you."

"Yeah, dumb dick with a mind of its own." Kochei couldn't quite manage a decent growl. One of the things he loved about being male was the company.

"So you don't really want me to keep doing this." Again he cheated, but this time with his nails. They were so gentle, but at the same time the inherent threat sent a shiver up Kochei's spine. Together the effect was as potent as mixing vodka with cocaine. He loved it. "I should stop."

"Don't you dare." This time it was a real growl.

Mian chuckled; that low, throaty sound Kochei loved. He moaned in response, unable to stop himself. Oh, damn he loved a human or master's teeth on his skin. His whole body vibrated with the delicate touch, so unlike that of another servant, no matter how careful. "So I'm not doing so bad?"

"Not with me like this." He snorted, glancing down. "You know what to do with a hard dick?"

"Yeah, I think." Mian glanced at him through his lashes again, just like a slit. It was annoying and cute at the same time. Kochei leaned over and ran the backs of his nails over Mian's jaw. It was still smooth, but for the very faintest hint of whiskers beneath the skin. Good, he didn't like hairless servants anymore than he like hairless humans. That would have been too much like a kid.

"I forgot something." Oh how he loved those words. Before Mian could distract him again, Kochei put his mouth to the cuts he'd made on Mian's face.

Mian's breath hissed in his throat. He'd never felt anything like this before. "Oh, yes, oh."

"I'm not fucking you yet." Kochei's rough tongue rasped over the newly reopened wounds on his cheek. It hurt, but it also felt better than anything else in the world. "No servant's bitten you?"

"Don't let 'em." He put his hand to the back of Kochei's head.

"What's the fun in that?" Kochei chuckled and went back to what he'd been doing. Mian lost all control and clutched at him. This time Kochei's chuckle vibrated through Mian's whole body. Of all the battle servants Mian had ever seen, Kochei was not only the oldest, he was also the largest, at nearly two meters tall and probably at least a hundred and fifty kilos, so pulling on him was like pulling on a wall. "Oh, I like this." He licked at the roughened skin of Mian's jaw.

"You're going to get me to beg." Mian didn't know if this was a threat or a promise.

Kochei chuckled again and continued grooming Mian's face. He didn't know what else to call it. It was like being licked by a giant cat, a cat with the mind of a man, and it felt incredible. "You're a virgin." This wasn't a question.

"No," Mian didn't lie, exactly.

"You've never been fucked."

"Yeah," this he couldn't get out of.

"Oh, I have so many things to show you." Something had changed with Kochei. Mian reached inside himself for a moment, hoping the gold wouldn't slap him again for his boldness.

"There are things you already know." Kochei pulled Mian onto his lap. The sensations coming through the reinforced bond were as intoxicating as vodka, and just as strong. Mian lost himself in the brilliance of Kochei's strength. "Don't go too far."

"Why not?" Mian nuzzled at Kochei's neck.

"Cause I don't want to have to bitch slap you to get you back." He tugged at Mian's hair.

"I'm not gonna get lost." Mian ran his teeth down the side of Kochei's neck. Nothing tasted like a healthy battle servant, although he'd never tasted one like this though. Darker and sweeter than any young servant, Kochei was as rich as any Tzar's table. His tongue played over the tight muscles, as hard as stone beneath the sleek skin.

"Might get me lost though." Kochei's breath was coming faster too. Amazed he could get a reaction, Mian tried biting, just a bit. "Oh yeah, you do that, you good bitch. You bite me and show me what you want."

"Show me. I don't know." Mian admitted.

"Yeah, I keep you." Kochei tipped Mian on his back. "You just lie there and make pretty noises for me." His voice was so low, Mian could hardly hear it, but he felt it just fine. "I like 'em honest, much as any youngster is ever honest."

"Know I can't lie for shit, so why try." He snorted. Kochei didn't answer, just ran his face against Mian's, like a cat, then down his throat, his chest, he abs, his ... "Oh yes."

Kochei chuckled again. "I'm not so good at this, as I've rarely practiced in oh, three, four decades." He flicked that amazing tongue over the head of Mian's rock hard dick. Mian moaned. Careful not to brush Kochei's ears, he searched for some purchase.

"You grab my ears I'm gonna bite it off." The thread was so straightforward Mian chuckled. "You have a good laugh, just don't go giggling again." So of course he did. Kochei licked Mian from the base of his cock to the head.

Mian nearly screamed. He'd never felt anything so good, or so close to pain in his life.

"I think you like." This time Kochei flicked that tongue over the head, just light enough he could feel it. Kochei chuckled. "I'd forgotten how much fun this could be." He leaned on Mian's hips. Mian wasn't going anywhere, not that he wanted to.

Kochei's agile tongue slipped over his shaft. The heat of Kochei's mouth, so much hotter than any human only added to the frantic burning ache building in him. Mian tried to move his hips, to get the teasing to stop. Kochei leaned harder, and chuckled again. The rich vibrations of the sound only made him want more.