Begging Isn't Sexy

Story Info
He was wrong; begging can be very sexy indeed.
1.7k words
4.34
15.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You once said to me, "Begging isn't sexy..." I disagreed, but chose to save my rebuttal for another time.

You had also said you trusted me enough to tie you up, maybe torture you a little. I knew that if I wanted that to get really interesting, I'd have to build that trust. Everything about you calls to my dark side; but that's not somewhere you can go all at once.

I was very patient, and finally you're ready to take the first 'next step'. You think you're just coming over for another athletic Playtime; an antidote to a very stressful week. The moment you walk into my cottage you see that tonight will be different. It's 'toes into the deeper water' time.

There are straps hanging from the beam above my bed. And pieces of leather with buckles on the table. I offer you a shot of tequila, and you panic for a moment. I've never done that before. I smile. "Be brave," I say, as I rise up on tiptoes to kiss your neck.

Peeling the blanket off my bed reveals a furry tiger-print sheet. I climb up onto the mattress and kneel in the middle, knees spread, sitting back on my heels.

"Undress, and I'll give you a massage. You look tense." I'm trying not to smirk. You strip to your boxers and begin to climb up next to me. "Really? You're suddenly shy?" I'm teasing you, because I know you're nervous.

I pull you close and wrap my arms around you, kissing your cheek, your neck, stroking your hair, gentle and sweet, soothing you. You lay face-down on the sheet. It's so soft and furry, it tickles your skin. I pour oil along your spine and start to massage you gently at first, increasing the pressure as you relax. You love that I work out, it makes my hands so strong.

I knead your shoulders, run the heels of my palms up and down your erectors, squeeze your lats and obliques... you realize that a knowledge of anatomy makes for a superior back-rub. As I'm massaging your back, I'm straddling you and rubbing my panties against you.

You become aware of what I'm doing, and you start to get hard. I produce a strip of black satin, and blindfold you. Your boxers disappear. Your hands are still free, but you feel slightly less sure of yourself, less in control. I go back to massaging you and you relax again.

The ruffled edge of the little lacy thing I'm wearing starts to tickle, as your sense of touch sharpens to make up for the loss of sight. I stretch out on top of you, brushing your ear with my lips as I ask "Are you ready?" You swallow, and nod. "You can opt-out at any time. Say 'I'm done' and everything stops, ok?" You nod again.

I ask you to kneel as I was earlier, knees apart, sitting on your heels. With your hands in front of you, I buckle the leather cuffs around your wrists. Clipping the cuffs to each other, I feed a cotton rope through the clip. As I pull the rope, your arms are raised above your head. I keep going until you are almost pulled off your heels; arms up straight, torso stretched.

I drop down onto the floor and stand back to admire you. My god, you're beautiful. My head swims.

"Click..." I take a photo. You actually glow in the candlelight; it's a stunning shot. I remove your blindfold to show it to you. Your eyes widen, seeing yourself trussed up this way. I smile.

"You're mine, now." I stroke your cheek softly, and reach for the whip that was hidden under the pillows. Skin so beautiful can take some red marks. I stand on the mattress in front of you, bending down to kiss you once more. "Say 'I'm done' and you're free, remember?" You nod one last time. I put your blindfold back on, and the whipping begins.

Three sharp cracks in quick succession. They sting, badly, but they don't actually hurt. I let you catch your breath and I do it again. Three on your abs, three across your back, breathe, repeat. A few on your thighs and ass. How I love to watch your muscles jump. And the little red marks are so pretty.

I increase the force. Now it actually hurts a bit. Your breaths get shorter, ragged. I stop, and hold a glass of water to your lips. You sip, and I stroke your hair. I put the glass down and kiss all the little red marks. I'm obsessed by your abs, they intoxicate me.

You calm down and become aroused by all the gentle kisses on that magic stretch of skin below your bellybutton. I pull back, and the whipping resumes, harder this time.

Just when you look like you might be done, I stop, covering you in kisses again. Everywhere but your lips. I put a ball gag in your mouth instead, and fasten it behind your head.

"I won't whip you when you can't speak," I say, and you nod. Kneeling in front of you, I kiss and stroke every inch of you from collarbones to pubic bone. You're aroused again. I kiss your inner thighs, then suck your balls into my mouth. I reach under you and cup your ass and pull you up off your heels, and lay down under you. I wrap my hand around your cock but I don't move it at all, I just suck your balls down further into my mouth. You rock your hips slightly, trying to get some friction from my hand. Ah, there it is... the thin end of the Begging wedge.

My other hand steadies you, and my tongue starts to explore. Licking your inner thighs, back towards your butt. Your knees are still far apart; I have full access. I tickle your butt with my tongue and you jump slightly. I apply a little more pressure with my tongue and it doesn't tickle any more... it feels good all the way deep inside. Your hips rock again, and this time I let you. Teasing you with my tongue, letting your shaft slide in my oiled fist. This could be over too soon if I'm not careful.

I stop, and wriggle upright to remove your blindfold. I turn you ninety degrees and you see yourself in a huge mirror. It's... confronting... seeing yourself tied up with the ball gag in your mouth. I go down on all 4's, and begin again, stroking and kissing your abs, sucking your balls, stroking your butt with my fingers. You push your hips forward. Finally, I put your cock in my mouth. I move my tongue and lips so slowly, it's agonizing. You're sucking on the ball-gag. It's intense, the sensation of having your mouth open and full, knowing I'm having a similar experience...

It's too much for me. I'm fingering myself and I want to cum. I take you to the edge, and stand up. Your eyes are wild. You almost cum into the air. You can't believe I stopped.

I remove your gag and trace your lips with my fingers. They're wet, and taste of me. I let you suck on them and you draw them all the way into your mouth. You're hungry for me. "Please," you whisper. "Please."

I slip a cuff onto each of your ankles, and unhook your wrists from the rope above. Then I attach one wrist to each ankle, so you're leaning backwards, holding yourself up with your hands on the bed. Back on all 4's, I put your cock in my mouth and start fingering myself again. You can see it all in the mirror. It's a visual feast.

"I want to taste you... please ... please..." Ahhh, now you're begging for real. It is sexy. I reach my hand up and put my fingers in your mouth and you suck on them hard. As I pull them out, you ask for "More... please," and I stand and straddle your face. I'm so wet, as you start to lick me my juices run down your chin and my legs tremble. I steady myself with a hand against the wall. Oh my god, you're so good at this. I try to hold off, but I can't. I give in and cum loudly. I step back and kiss you, your face drenched and delicious.

"Sometimes begging gets you everything," I say, and I kiss you again.

The strain of leaning back for so long is making your abs twitch, which just turns me on more. I let you shuffle yourself backwards, and put a pillow behind your head so you can lean against the wall.

It's your turn. I slide under you, starting the same way, your cock in my fist, licking up your thighs and sucking your balls, taking my time even though I'm dying for you to cum. Exploring your butt with my tongue, teasing you, making you wonder how far I'll go. My hand starts to move more, stroking, squeezing, fingertips circling the head of your cock in unison with my tongue circling your butthole. You're feeling it and watching it in the mirror and it's just wild in your mind.

I'm hungry for you. I shift so I'm on my knees in front of you and your cock is in my mouth. Everything is so slick that when I press my finger against your butt it slides smoothly in. Your cock jumps against my tongue and I think you're going to blow right then. It's an impressive act of will that you don't.

My ass and soaking pussy are facing the mirror so you can see everything. Finger, fist, tongue, lips, all moving together. It's so intense you can't breathe. I can feel your orgasm building.

My attention is focussed solely on your cock in my mouth. I tighten my lips and my fist is squeezing the base of your shaft. Your hips start to buck and I let you drive from here. I feel pure joy in that moment when your cum shoots up through your shaft and into my mouth. I wrap both hands around your shaft and squeeze gently, coaxing every last drop out of you.

You're shattered. I unhook your wrists from your ankles and let you stretch out on the furry tiger sheet. I kiss all those little red marks again, and rub your shoulders.

"See? Begging can be very sexy indeed..."