Beginning of a Long Road Ch. 01

Story Info
A wife gets blackmailed.
810 words
3.76
60.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped out of the shower, and wrapped the soft terrycloth towel around her body. No one was home, so she knew she had all the time in the world to dry herself, and get comfortable, before her husband got home with their two kids. She sat on the edge of the tub, and gently rubbed baby oil into her silky skin. This was part of her daily ritual, and the care that she showed herself was evident. She was pushing 35 years old, but was often asked for her I.D. when she ordered a drink. Her jet black hair hung to the middle of her back,, and got her nearly as much attention as her perfect ass (thank you tae bo!), and her pert, full breasts. It was rare that she could go anywhere without a man striking up a conversation, but she always mentioned her husband immediately.

She stepped into the bedroom, and began brushing her hair. She jumped slightly, as the doorbell rang. Instinctively closing the robe around her body, she peeked out the peep hole, just in time to see a large black sedan pulling away from the house. she stuck her head out the door, and saw a large manila envelope fall from the doorframe to the doorstep. As she picked it up, she immediately noticed her name in large black letters across the front. "Karen Allen". Her curiosity got the best of her modestly, and she opened the envelope as she stood on the porch clad in only a robe. She blinked away the tears, as she pulled picture after picture from the envelope. Each picture showed her in various stages of undress, and each was taken on the same night. Two years ago. Her company's Christmas party. There was also a letter. But she didn't have the heart to open it yet. It was al she could do to keep from crying as the memories slowly came back.

Her boss had told her in no uncertain terms that she had no choice to attend. There were just too many potential clients that needed sweet talked. Her husband had promised to attend, but their babysitter had called them moments before they were to leave. The poor girl was violently ill, and she had no choice but to ask him to stay with the kids. She could remember having only a few glasses of wine before everything went black. The rest of the night was a blank, but she woke in the morning in the conference room naked, and sore. Luckily, she found her clothes under the table, and slunk off the executive restroom to clean up. She snuck out to her car for the miserable drive home, her mind racing.. How do I tell my husband? Will he believe me? Who did this?

She walked into the house, and was relieved to hear silence. Everyone was asleep, and she curled up on the couch to gather her thoughts. Just as she laid her head on the throw pillow, Her husband came around the corner, yawning. She heard his footsteps as he got closer, then ran his fingers through her hair. "Poor baby.. you work so hard.." She kept her eyes closed, feigning sleep. She wanted to tell him everything, but the fear was overwhelming. He gently lifted her off the couch, and carried her to bed. That was two years ago, and she had never found the courage to tell him the truth.

As she looked through the pictures, she started to shake. There were no faces on any of them, other than hers. But it was clear that there were several men present. There had to be ten or twelve different men in the pictures, using her unconscious body in ever way imaginable. Unfortunately, she was the only person who would believe that she was passed out. In each picture, they had clearly arranged her so that she looked like a willing participant. She opened the letter, praying the it wasn't what she feared.

"Karen

we have copies of these pictures, along with a fantastic video. We will deliver them to you parents, your priest, your job, and post them on the bulletin board at your children's school. This will happen unless you do everything we tell you to. We expect you to decide right now. If you agree, please remove your robe, and slowly walk to the mailbox., where you will find your next task..?

She whimpered, as she realized that she had no choice. She dropped the robe, and with her head lowered, she headed down the sidewalk, her eyes closed. She could see the scene unfolding in her mind. The neighbor's lawnmower suddenly shut off.. Several sets of brakes squealed, and her heart sunk.

She had a bad feeling that the "instructions" in her mailbox were only the beginning.